The Yuper App allows a woman to record her menstruation and events during the cycle, so she can track her menstrual cycle.
- Create an account by registering the code of a product purchased on our website www.yuper.com.br, or access the app as a visitor
- Record the initial data for the app to make the first predictions: date of the last menstruation, average cycle duration and average menstruation duration
- Track your cycle through the menstrual cycle calendar
- Record menstruation days on the calendar
- Record daily events during the menstrual cycle, such as Menstrual Flow, Coloring, Contraceptive Method, Humor, Exercises, etc.
- Track predictions of pre-ovulation, ovulation, post-ovulation, PMS and menstruation in the menstrual calendar
- Schedule notifications for changing or sanitizing menstrual collection methods (collector, panties, reusable tampon, etc.)
- Receive notifications about the phases of your menstrual cycle
- Receive notifications about new content on the blog
- Follow the contents of the blog, focused on women's health and well-being
- Access the profile to view or edit your personal data, add new products or view your menstruation history
- Configure the receipt of notifications
ADVANTAGES AND DIFFERENTIALS
- The Yuper app provides women with self-knowledge about their well-being and health. It addresses more than the sphere of menstruation, but also issues that permeate menstruation and women's health.
- It has accurate predictions that allow the woman to live life normally during her menstrual period, without worrying about delays in menstruation or irregular events during her cycle, since everything can be recorded and monitored through the app's forecasts.
- Breaking taboos: the subject of menstruation is no longer a burden for women and becomes liberating. It gives a voice to menstruation and opens the way for dialogue.