Have you ever felt unsafe when walking alone at night, or jogging on a running trail? Have you ever needed an excuse to get out of a bad date or long meeting, or simply been looking for an easier way to hook up with your closest friends? Have you ever worried about how you actually would get help in case of an emergency?
bSafe can help in all situations:
• Set up your own social personal safety network of friends, family and coworkers
• Share locations to find each other more easily (optional)
• Ask friends to walk you home with Follow Me’s live GPS trace, or help friends stay safer by walking them home from wherever you are
• Use Timer Mode to program an automatic alarm that will trigger if you have not checked in in time
• Use I’m Here to tell selected people where you are right now
• Use Fake Call to make the phone ring when you want it to. You can even define who the call should be from
• And in case you are ever in trouble, the Guardian Alert button will immediately notify your friends and family members that you need help, and let them know where you are (GPS) and what’s happening (video). It will even set off a siren (optional)
bSafe is your ultimate safety app! Install it today, and start building your own personal safety network. bSafe puts your safety in your hands - and lets you stay connected with those you love the most and keep them safer too!
Don´t just take our word for it:
• "This is not just an emergency app, it contains features to ensure the users everyday safety" - Techcrunch
• "You set up the safety net, the app does the rest" - CBS
• "This is one of the first apps you should install" - Examiner.com
Keywords: alone, follow, alarm, alert, application, best, bipper, be safe, besafe, b-safe, bsafe, button, call, camera, cell, cheap, communicate, contact, control, convenient, coordinates, device, directions, distress, easy, emergency, evidence, fear, friend, GPS, great, handheld, location, locator, maps, mobile, panic, phone, photo, popular, protect, reliable, report, responsibility, safe, search, security, smartphone, SMS, SOS, surveillance, telenav, track, trafficing, TXT, usage, user-friendly, video, top, free, social, walk, night, campus, jogging, safety, network, women, rape, alarm, maps, search, directions, guardian, timer, home, today, free, flashlight
Two versions of The Safety App are available.
A free version of The Safety App provides:
• Automatic reporting of your current predetermined safety status – “at work,” “on my way,” etc.
• At a glance family or group member status (safe, not safe, no status) and a short message from each member (Light provides location for RSS, not for status)
• A communication tool to send a common message to selected members and to instantly see member responses and take action
• Location specific, real-time weather alerts from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) provide an early warning and details about potentially dangerous weather or emergency situations
• Customizable emergency checklists and contacts
• Online resource links for emergency assistance
• Up to 5 members or contacts
For a $4.99 onetime fee per device, The Safety App Plus adds:
• Real-time GPS location services with street address approximations
• Unlimited number of members or contacts
Prepare. Monitor. Act. The Safety App helps you to do all three. Quickly set your current status – i.e. “at work” or “on my way” -- and indicate whether you are safe or not safe (e.g., require assistance). Assess local weather conditions and alerts. View your safety group for status updates. Send texts to specific group members or to the entire group with ease. See group member’s locale as a street address. In a matter of minutes, you can have peace of mind that everyone in your group is accounted for, safe, and where they should be.
The Safety App: Your trusted safety net.
- This Menstrual Calendar is easy-to-use.
- The calendar offers a very intuitive user interface.
- The program is password protected which helps you keep all your data in privacy.
- The calendar allows you to keep track of your menstrual cycles and view that information .
- The program helps calculate ovulation and your fertile days.
- Menstrual Calendar can be used to show you which days are the best to have sexual relations if you want a baby.
- With this Menstrual Calendar you can create your temperature statistics. It will help you to prognose your individual ovulation accurate.
- With this calendar you can create your weight statistics.
- Woman Calendar allows you to create notes very easily and even assign reminder so you won't forget them.
- In addition, by using our application, you can track your own daily biorhythm. With Biorhythms you can have more awareness of themselves and plan their activities in the most favorable.
- This application has to offer is a complete analysis of biorhythms marked with different colors and they show in percentages the physical, intellectual, emotional. You can improve the quality of your lives by monitoring the highs and lows of these cycles and acting accordingly.
- You can personalize it with your own dates of pregnancy, personal notes, etc.
- Woman Calendar includes a module pregnancy.
- Each week of pregnancy includes a description of your baby's development, as well as an explanation of the changes taking place in your body. You'll also find recommendation that will help keep you and your baby healthy.
- This menstrual calendar will help you track your pregnancy symptoms, monitor your weight throughout your pregnancy.
- Besides, Woman Calendar is a simple application to help you count your baby movements with Kick Counter. Kick Counter is an easy way to count your baby's kicks during pregancy. Kick Counter is a way to help you know if your baby is active and healthy. Simply click the button and Kick Counter will stop the time and keep track of the number of movements.
- Kick Counter lets you view all past kick counts which makes it easy to see if your baby was more or less active than usual. Counting and tracking your baby’s movements is a safe and very simple way to monitor the well-being of your baby everyday during the third trimester.
- This Menstrual Calendar offers you a guide to the pelvic floor muscle training. Easy to follow Kegel exercises and daily reminders making this the easy way for both women to strengthen their pelvic floor muscles. Kegel exercises can be done during pregnancy or after childbirth to try to prevent urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises might also be helpful for women who have persistent difficulty reaching orgasm.
- You can do Kegel exercises discreetly just about any time. For any kind of exercises to be effective and beneficial they need to be done regularly and for a prolonged period of time. Daily reminders to alert you to perform the exercises.
- You can perform the scheduled events once per day, or more, just specify the start, stop, and time between as needed. You can customize the program to your needs.
New features including list, and more results (up to 100).
Search by your address or current location(US Only) to see if any sex offenders are registered in the area. View on a map and see their personal info + photos.
Safe Neighborhood is dependent on existing sex offender registries and cannot guarantee accuracy of data. If something is incorrect please contact us and we will attempt to correct a record.
Coming Soon: ability to share offenders other parties, and search by name.
The Read Phone State permission is used for the ad network, and no personal information is sent. This does not allow the app to read call logs or contacts or anything like that. Ads are used for a little compensation for the time it took to write the app. A professional ad-free version is also available.
Zion Place Ministry provides biblical solutions to promote Christ-likeness in life, family, and work. This ministry envisions spiritual maturation through discipleship of each of its members, and this is done through weekly Bible studies and fellowship as well as one- on- one ministry.
God's plan for increase at Zion Place is not just in numbers alone, but in every aspect of ministry! Most recently Zion Place acquired an additional building which serves as the Kids Center (2011) allowing their children an opportunity to receive ministry on their level of comprehension. Additionally, Zion Place Ministries places great emphasis on Outreach Ministry and may be seen on a regular basis witnessing door to door in nearby neighborhoods, as well as partnering with other ministerial agencies to provide back to school events which assures that no child has to go back to school without the necessities.
Zion Place Ministries is excited about fulfilling the call of God. By downloading and sharing our mobile app you can be apart of our blessed ministry.
- Interactive Event Calendar
- Voice Prayer Request Recorder
- Interactive Testimonial Wall
- Social Networking
- Live Service Broadcasting
- Study Bible
- Study Notepad
- Donation Feature
- Interactive Photo Gallery
This is well designed wallpaper that represents Al Abbas Ibn Ali dying by his horse Uqab showing his greatness and dedication to Islam.
How to install:
Home -> Press Menu -> Select Wallpapers -> Select Live Wallpapers -> Select Abbas Ibn Ali Live Wallpaper from the list
Al Abbas Ibn Ali was killed on Friday, 10 Muharram 61 Hijri on the banks of the river Euphrates. Hence, he is called Hero of Al-Qamah (another name for the river Euphrates). His death is generally mourned on the 8th night of Muharram. Shia Muslims mourn the death of all martyrs of Islam associated with Husayn in the month of Muharram, the first of the Islamic calendar, mainly in the first ten days. Fadl ibn Abbas and Qasim ibn Abbas also laid down their lives at Karbala. Ubaydullah ibn Abbas lived to continue the lineage of Abbas with five sons of his own.
Abbas was buried at that ground where he fell from his horse in Karbala, Iraq. The Al Abbas Mosque was built around his grave, to which millions of pilgrims visit and pay homage every year.
May Allah bless you all!
For more Islamic Live Wallpapers and apps, please visit my channel.