★ Introducing elegant and simple To-do-list app, SomTodo!
SomTodo is advanced To-do management app which can synchronize to SomCloud.
Now, you can make and manage your To-do list effectively at home, at school, and wherever you are.
★ Use Case of SomTodo
ㆍMake and manage daily round and To-do list.
ㆍRemember forgettable shopping list.
ㆍManage deadline approaching projects and meeting schedule.
ㆍRemind must read book list.
★ Key features
ㆍEasy and Effective To-do management
ㆍDue date and Alert facility
ㆍPassword for your private To-do lists
ㆍSearch Filter by Category
ㆍQuick Keyword Searcher
ㆍLandscape mode for long To-do task
ㆍSafe Cloud Synchronization with Web and Mobile
ㆍBeautiful and convenient Rainbow folder management
ㆍSimple account registration with only E-mail address and Password
ㆍStarred task for efficient To-do management
★ Widgets, Make SomTodo more convenient
ㆍCheck the folders directly on wallpaper – Widget for list type.
Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web SomTodo: http://somcloud.com
Like us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SomCloud
We love to hear what you think! Email us at email@example.com
(Todo/To-do/To-do-list/Todo lists/todo cloud/task manager)
Friends do to clean up the application to do today to create tomorrow
I made seemed to be good.
Although there are already many To Do app.
Simple, concise, and to try to make it easy.
Go to the Android Market page, like drawing? Move, or
Please use the tabs at the top of the bar!
* Advertising is included.
However, users do not require any personal information.
Thank you ~ ^ ^
SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do - you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time - you will focus on really important things!
SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Grouping tasks in handy task lists
• Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do
• Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them
• Syncing with Google that just works
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget - icon with optional today's and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget - resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar - component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar - to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
• Time for shopping? Need to add many tasks at one go? Great, batch mode is on-board!
• Support for: tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks and tasks at a specific hour of the day
• Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
• Many useful configuration options
• Predefined task lists
• Actions on group of tasks (bulk actions, long-click selection support)
• Integration with sharing on Android - sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data
• Creating tasks from the content of system clipboard
• SplenDO is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
Countless apps and sites store your to-do list in their own proprietary database and file format. But you can open a todo.txt file with every text editor under the sun. Todo.txt for Android manages your to-do list on the go and automatically syncs the file to all your computers and devices via Dropbox.
Future-proof your to-do list and store it in a plain text file YOU control. Todo.txt for Android makes it easy to add, update and prioritize tasks, tag them with project names and contexts, search, filter, and most importantly, mark your tasks complete.
To use this app, you must have a Dropbox account (http://dropbox.com).
With Todo.txt you can:
★ Keep your todo list in a documented, human-readable, plain text format.
★ Save your todo.txt file in Dropbox for access from all your devices.
★ Enter multiple tasks in a single input box.
★ Perform batch updates (complete, prioritize, delete) to multiple selected tasks at once.
★ Quickly filter and group tasks by project or context.
★ Search your list by keyword.
★ Sort your list by priority, date, or line number.
★ See how long a task has been on your list.
★ Archive completed tasks to a done.txt file.
★ Dial a phone number or send an email directly from a task with a phone number or email address in it.
★ Add a single or multiple tasks to your default calendar to create a reminder.
★ Keep your list on your homescreen with a resizable, scrollable widget.
★ Set up optional background sync at an interval you choose.
★ Share selected tasks or the whole list via Android's Share menu.
★ Send text from any other app on your phone, like email, into a new task via Android's Share menu.
★ Enter tasks using Android's "Note to self" Voice Action.
★ Adjust the app's text size via Android's system font size setting.
DROPBOX FULL ACCESS: Requires full access to your Dropbox account so that you can freely choose your todo.txt file's location (and so that other apps can access it as well).
FULL NETWORK ACCESS: To sync to Dropbox.
VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS: To determine whether or not syncing to Dropbox is possible.
RUN AT STARTUP: Only runs at startup if you enable automatic background sync in settings (disabled by default).
Create custom filters so you can easily organize and switch between to-do lists. Use the calendar month view for a quick way to see all of your upcoming tasks.
Some Features Include:
● Customizable to-do list view.
● Customizable sorting and filtering.
● Save and name custom sort filter.
● Optional quick search.
● Calendar month view.
● A view details screen that automatically creates links to locations, websites, email addresses, and phone numbers.
● Repeating tasks.
● Repeating reminder alarms.
● Ability to snooze the alarm.
● Customizable home screen widget.
● Export todo task list as TXT, XML, CSV or Outlook CSV files to the SD card.
● Import XML and CSV file.
● Automatically backup to-do tasks to the SD card on a fixed schedule.
● Send a to-do task to the Google calendar.
● Optional microphone buttons for speech to text input.
● Selectable themes.
● Online user manual.
Visit the ToDo Task Manager website at www.mikesandroidworkshop.com for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How can I automatically dial a phone number entered in a task?
A: Type in a phone number in either the contact field or in the note field to display that phone number as a link when viewing it on either the 'Task Detail View' screen or the 'Alarm Notification detail' screen. Clicking on the link will automatically dial that number.
Q: How do I create a custom filter?
A: To save custom filters press the phones menu button while you are on the 'Sort and Filter Settings' window. A menu will pop up. Select 'Save Filter Settings As..'. Then type in the new filter name and press OK.
Q: Can ToDo Task Manager sync with Google?
A: To add a task to your calendar long press on a task in the task list until a context menu pops up. Then select the option 'Add to Google Calendar'.
The 'Toodledo.com Sync Add-on -Beta' add-on will sync with the web site Toodledo.com. On the Toodledo website there are third party tools to sync will Google ( http://www.toodledo.com/widget/google_gadget.php ). This should allow you to sync my application with Google indirectly.
Q: Can ToDo Task Manager sync with Outlook?
A: My application does not directly sync with Outlook. It provides the option to import and export tasks to Outlook using a CSV file.
The 'Toodledo.com Sync Add-on -Beta' add-on will sync with the web site Toodledo.com. On the Toodledo website there are third party tools to sync will Outlook ( http://www.toodledo.com/connect_outlook.php ). This should allow you to sync my application with Outlook indirectly.
Q: How can I search for a specific task in the to-do list?
A: The search feature is turned off by default. In the application settings select 'Searching, Sorting, and Filtering'. Then check the 'Quick Search On/Off' setting.
When quick search is turned on my application will filter the task list based on the text typed in the text field at the bottom of the task list screen.
Q: How do I create a new category?
A: To create a new category simple type in the new category in the category field on the task edit screen. The button next to the category field displays all of the existing categories in all of the other tasks.
Q: How can I enter additional information in a new task without having to click on the task in the task list?
A: Click on the add task button without entering a task title in the text entry field to automatically open the task creation screen. You can also set default values for most of the fields.
This application program has provided the following features though a basic function is similar to a general ToDo list (addition/edit/deletion of the task).
- The category is classified and ToDo (task) is managed.
The function to divide ToDo (task) according to the category is installed. It is possible to use it separately by the scene like work by private and work by the business, etc.
- Equipped with reminder function of ToDo (task)
So as not to forget the task of setting it, the reminder function is installed in Ms ToDo.
The setting etc. that switch the display of priority besides the alarm is notified and stand out can be specified when becoming specified time.
- Widget display of ToDo (task)
It corresponds to the widget display in Ms ToDo. As a result, the content of the task can be confirmed that the application is not started.
- Memo function
It specializes in the memo function in Ms ToDo. The set memo is a composition in which it comes to be able to confirm, and making the memo can be edited directly from the task list from among the task list (ToDo list).
- Priority setting function of ToDo (task)
The priority setting of the task can be specified in Ms ToDo.
Priority is a composition that comes to be able to set, and understands from the task list from among five stages at one view.
- Sort function and individual sort function of ToDo (task)
Two or more sort functions of the task are prepared in Ms ToDo. Moreover, the feature of this application program is to be able to set more detailed priority because it can individually do the sort.
- Color change function
The color variation of availably and the application was abundantly collected by a favorite design.
【 update history 】
- Version 1.8.0
･To open the category and the task by the double touch, the function is repaired.
･Addition of hint display function
･The position of "Cancellation" "OK" button is moved under the screen.
- Version 1.7.0
･The number of 2×1 two widgets has been increased to the →6 piece.
･Trouble from which an automatic sorting is not executed when the task is moved and it copies it is corrected.
･Trouble to which the display of the widget is not updated when the category name is changed is corrected.
- Allows you to categorize tasks.
- Personalize the category list to meet your preferences.
- Personalize the date/ time formats and reminder alarms.
- Allows you to set reminders that are displayed in the notifications bar based on the task due date and time entered.
- Provides filtering capabilities to display tasks from a selected category.
- Has the ability to order tasks by title, start date, due date or priority.
- Has the ability to convert spoken notes into text for easy retrieval.
- Search your to-do list by either typing, or speaking to your device.
- Share tasks at the touch of a button using your favorite electronic method (e-mail, twitter, facebook,..etc)installed on your device.
This can be your new personal assistant.
* Organize your to-dos in multiple lists
* Set up reminder alarms
* Customize alarm Settings (ringtone, vibrate etc.)
* Setup defaults for new task
* Online synchronization with ToodleDo.com
* Recurring / repeating event
* Backup / Restore tasks
* Share tasks with friends via Email, Twitter and more
* Home screen Widget (1x1)
* Sort tasks by priority, due date and more
* Search all your tasks with suggestion provider
The free version of to-do list is also available which is supported by ads. You can check out the free version before buying this paid app. A detailed FAQ is available inside the app to help you answer any question about the app.
* Task Archive
* Sync with other cloud storage e.g GTask, Teambox and Remember The Milk
* Outlook integration
Please let us know of any feature you would like to be added to this application...
Widgets may not work if Todo Next is installed on SD card, please move it back to phone and reboot your device.
Play store location: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.todonext
todo list, toodledo, GTasks, GTD, Getting Things Done to do list, to-dos, notes, notepad
In fact, calendar events are always concerned with tasks to be fulfilled. There is no sense to keep in a calendar an event, if you are not going to do something with it, i.e. to join functionality of both applications seems the right way to proceed.
- month, week, day, agenda and hierarchical task list (todo list) views;
- tasks can be “scheduled” (will be shown on each views) or “unscheduled” (will be shown only on the task to do list view). After scheduling the task will appear in calendar views;
- task hierarchy (todo things hierarchy);
- flexible full-customized filter on the following fields: code, name, date, responsible, executor, status, category, description, due date, release date. Possible conditions: =, <>, >=, <=, >, <, “contains the substring“, “doesn’t contain the substring“, “in the list”, “out of the list”, “in the interval”, “out of the interval”;
- saving and using of pre-saved filters, e.g., to filter according to an usual condition: “Category = Project 1”, “Status <> Completed”, “Date = during the week”;
- sorting of tasks (todo list);
- tasks’ group editing, e.g., to postpone some tasks to another date or change a category or an executor for them;
- interaction of tasks and information about their completion via sms or email with a listed contact or arbitrary phone numbers/emails;
- accounting of time consumed to processing of tasks. Time consumed is entered with linkage to a category or a particular task. Saving in CSV and presenting in a diagram. Customized filter on category or/and date;
- Improved date picker that displays a whole month to choose a date;
- export/import to/from android calendar;
- export/import databank to/from XML;
- defining background and text colors for categories;
- Toodledo synchronization.
Keywords: todo, ToDo list,To-Do list, task, Calendar, get things done.
If you have any problems, suggestions or questions please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assign a priority to every task
- Assign a Due To Date to the task/note
- Set an alarm to the important tasks
- Assign a list of sub task composing the main task
- Monitoring of the accomplishment level
- Order by priority the tasks list
- Assign an accomplished status to every task and subtask
- MULTI LANGUAGE (English, Italiano, Español) automatic based on you Android device Locale.
- WIDGET sticky notes , you can have on your desktop a sticky notes with the tasks/notes you prefer
- ToDo Calendar, useful calendar to have all your tasks under controll.
- Organize your todo list by moving tasks and creating a hierarchy
- Supports multiple Google Tasks accounts
- Set up account specific reminders and sync intervals to make sure your todo lists are up-to-date
- Swipe between task lists and individual tasks
- Quick add to quickly create tasks and set the due date without the need to modify each task
- Quickly move/copy tasks between lists
- Persistent notifications to remind you about the days tasks (Android 4.1+)
- Widget that keeps you up-to-date on your most important todo lists (includes lockscreen support for 4.2)
- Notification actions to complete a task without the need to go into the app (Android 4.1+)
- DashClock extension added (Android 4.2+)
- Recurring tasks
The pro version has the following features:
- No Ads
- Persistent notifications to see your daily tasks anytime
- Ability to snooze or postpone a task notification
- Can switch themes (Dark and Light)
- Can select multiple todo lists to be displayed on the widget
- Can change the number of days for the upcoming list
- Searching tasks based on title and notes
- Can add your todo lists to a local calendar on your device. Should work with all calendar widgets!
todo, to-do, google tasks, tasks, tasklist, do it, doit, calendar, notes, due, gmail, sync, persistent notification
DoTime is a beautiful and innovative combined Todo list and time tracking. It's easy to use with a streamlined user interface that let you quickly and efficiently manage todos and time trackings. Simply start time tracking for a todo, create new projects on the fly, get an overview of the total time spent on each project and sync with Google Task or export your time tracked data as spreadsheets seamlessly. Drag and drop to organize your todos within projects.
DoTime is the innovative tool for your daily use - whether it's private or professional.
Make it individual! Choose your own design and let DoTime fit your style.
DoTime was built to be highly reliable and easy to use. It recovers running time trackings even when the phone has been shut down. You can keep track of your todos, time trackings and projects in a most efficient and intuitive way.
The purchase includes many updates which will add much more functionality in the near future.
Here's what you get:
- Innovative and beautifully designed todo list
- Easy to use and reliable time tracking
- Simply drag and drop to organize your todos within a project
- Mark todos as priority to easier recognize what's important
- Set reminders to todos
- Export and sharing functionality with many options
- Full Google Task synchronization
- Many themes to choose from
- User-oriented support
- Many additional features in the near future and short update cycle
- Support for the following languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Russian and Portuguese. More to come
If you wish to have a feature implemented just contact us and we'll try to make it happen.
Then this is for you. There is no over-engineered managing tasks in projects, specifying due dates, cloud synchronization and other unnecessary stuff. You just write down your tasks and mark them finished when they are done.
All this combined with a permission-free implementation and the most efficient UI you will ever find.
Just a simple, beautiful To Do list.
Works with all phone and tablet sizes.
Already translated into 20 different languages (Help to translate here: http://japplications.uk/#translate)
Follows Google's future design standards.
* Import/Export lists (for backup)
* Animations (hopefully)
- Creating Lists (Group of multiple tasks in your To-Do items)
- Adding tasks to the list.
- Mark tasks you completed.
- Sort tasks by your wish.
- Delete tasks from the list.
- Easy Swipe between Tasks and Lists.
- Delete list
- Easy to use.
Developed by MitrahSoft
"ToDo Tasks Now" will display, When you turn on the display of the smartphone.
You can finish up your tasks effectively.
*"ToDo Tasks Now" is list of tasks selected matching period, time, day of the week.
-Display to do tasks, when you turn on the display of the smartphone
-4 size list widgets and a illustration widget
-illustration design & list design
-Data backup for sdcard
NETWORK COMMUNICATION:For ads
PHONE CALLS:For stop message display, during a call
STORAGE:For backup for sdcard
SYSTEM TOOLS:For stop messasge display, during alerm apps running
HARDWARE CONTROLS:For vibration of reminder
-Your impressions and questions, please mail me in English or Japanese.