You can backup apps & contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Google Drive/Gmail. You will never lose your data again!
To get the Ads free pro version, please click here:Super Backup Pro
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder ("SmsContactsBackup" by default)to your external SD card
-Backup apps to SD card
-Backup & restore app's data(need root)
-Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
-Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
-Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
-Can select SMS conversations to backup
-Delete the backup data on SD card
-Schedule automatic backups
-Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Google Drive or Gmail
-Can download backup files from Google Drive
-Show last backup count & time
-User can change backup folder path in Settings
-Can backup Contact's group and picture properties
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)/EDIT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)
These permissions are used to backup & restore your SMS
READ YOUR CONTACTS/MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Contacts
WRITE WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY/READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Bookmarks
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION/ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Calendars
READ CALL LOG/WRITE CALL LOG
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Call logs
- Italian- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Portuguese- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Korean- Thanks to 장승훈
- Hungaria- Thanks to Balu & Hevesi J.
- Turkish- Thanks to Fatih Fırıncı
- Arabic- Thanks to Falcon Eye
- Polish- Thanks to Alvin Świtała
- Russian- Thanks to Сергей Приклонский
Contacts Importer is a quick and easy cross-platform solution to help you back up and import your contacts between Android, iphone, ipad, Symbian and Blackberry. Give yourself a secure Android backup and ensure you always have a quick accessible copy.
Import your whole address book between phones and tablets in one swift action.
Contacts can also be backed up to the cloud and managed online by registering an account at http://i.NQ.com to create your own personal NQ Space.
- Back up your contacts privately and securely to NQ Space
- Restore contacts directly from your NQ Space
- Backup contacts to your SD card
- Restore your address book from the SD card
- Manage your address book directly through your NQ Space and automatically sync on all your devices
Why just backup your contacts to SD Card, with this app you can backup your contacts onto the Cloud (Remote Server) which is 100% secure, fast and reliable.
Why Contacts Backup (Cloud)?
This application is free with No Ads.
UI is based on the latest Android ICS (4.0) and supported by phones and tablets of all resolutions.
Its fast compared to other backup apps.
This app retrieves ALL contacts stored on your Android™ device and saves it on the Cloud Server.
If you loose your Android™ device no need to worry, your contacts are backed up on the Server, which can be retrieved at any time using your credentials.
HOW TO USE THIS APP:
The first time you open this app, you will be presented with a EULA Screen, accept the agreement and then you will be taken to the Welcome screen.
Press the GET A CLOUD ACCOUNT button, you will be then taken to the Registration screen. Type in your E-mail ID and a appropriate password, press the REGISTER button and you are DONE.
On the MainScreen press appropriate options to either RESTORE or BACKUP your contacts.
HOW TO CREATE BACKUP:
1)Login into the application using your credentials.
2)Press the Backup button on the MainScreen.
Let the uploading finish and then you have successfully uploaded your contacts onto the Server.
HOW TO RESTORE:
1)Login into the application using your credentials.
2)Press the Restore button on the MainScreen.
Let the downloading finish and then you have successfully restored your contacts into the phone.
Have you messed up while restoring your contacts using some other application or want to delete all the contacts from the Phone or Server, then just press the DELETE button on the MainScreen.
Let the process finish and then you have successfully deleted all the contacts from the phone or server.
BE VERY CAREFUL WHILE USING THIS DELETE FEATURE.
1) FEEDBACK: Do you have any problem with this application, want to add some features or report some bugs, then use this realtime feedback to send us your queries, we are always ready to solve them.
2) AUTO-LOGIN: You do no want to give your credentials every time you sign into this app, then use the auto-login feature provided with this app.
3) SHARE: Want to share this wonderful app with your friends, then use the SHARE option from within the app.
-- Self & 100% Safe backup to yourself and restore to ANY smartphone without any sever.
-- Auto Backup system
-- Additional backup option to dropbox
-- Backup Notification after certain contact limit
-- Advanced backup option (selected Contacts)
-- Add contacts from Business card QR scanning
-- Searching options on Contacts
-- SMS selected contact-numbers
Backup, restore to ANY(!) Smart-phone without any external server. Completely self controlled, safe, secured and fast.
Backup your contacts in a simple and convenient way... You can backup all your contacts to SDCard/Gmail. All contacts are in vcf format which will be supported by most of the smart phones (Android,IPhone,Blackberry). In this application you can backup all your contacts into SDCard in vcf format.That file is emailed.And you can import contacts just downloading it from your mail.As the vcf file is in your mail,your privacy is maintained.
You can SMS any selected numbers to others.
You can directly import contacts from QR code into your device.
iPhone version for dual support here,
Other applications save contacts on your PC, but what happens if you break the PC or change it?
This application allows you to retrieve and save data from contacts in an online database for recovery in other mobile phone with android system. So you can retrieve all contacts quickly and easily in the event of theft or loss of the terminal. Also the App send you a email with the contacts and you can download it in format 'csv'.
Just put your contact number and a password and save. When you want to retrieve your contacts just have to put your phone number and password and retrieve. Once saved, the contacts are updated daily.
* Export all your contacts with a single tap.
* Get all your contacts straight into your mailbox.
* Contacts are emailed in Excel format which is easy to read.
* Restoring is as simple as scanning a QR code (Paid).
* Ads free
* Restore your contacts on a range of devices. (Android and iPhone supported at the moment, Windows Phone support coming soon)
Contacts Backup, Contacts Restore, Contacts to Excel, Contacts to Email, Contacts Export, Contacts Import, Contacts to Excel and Email.
→ Export contacts via pdf; this feature allows the users to backup their contacts in a pdf-generated format by exporting them. This feature makes printing easy.
2] Export contact via V-card
→ Export contact via V-card; this feature allows the users to export their contacts and save them in a V-card [Electronic business card] file format.
3] Export contact via CSV
→ Export contacts via CSV, this feature exports all your contacts and saves them in comma-separated values.
4] Monthly Backup Notifications
→ This is a very essential feature, which helps to keep the contact backup up-to-date, the users receive a notification on monthly basis to update their backup.
✓ Backup to SD-Card.
✓ Create Pdf from contacts list
✓Create SpreedSheet from contacts list
✓ Export SpreedSheet to Contacts
Note: Exported .xls which are built through this App will only work and should not modified.
✓ Sent Pdf/SpreedSheet As E-mail
All contacts can then easily be restored any time by simply opening .vcf file in your mailbox.
* Offline Backup. No need to sync to any server. Just email the backup file to yourself.
* Easy restore. No need to any app to restore backup file. Just tap on the *.vcf backup file .
* Easily transfer contacts between iOS Devices using just email client.
* Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard) or Export Contacts as CSV (Excel) file
* Delete All Contacts in Address Book
Why just backup your contacts to SD Card? Using this app you can backup your contacts through emails, Clouds (if installed) or computer or other device (via Bluetooth).
- This app provides very good functionality to backup and restore your contacts.
- Simple and clean application design is easy to use for any age.
- App UI is based on the latest Android Design and it supports almost all types of devices and resolutions.
- This app retrieves all contacts stored on your Android device and saves it in a single VCF file.
VCF: vCard File Format
A vCard is an electronic business (or personal) card and also the name of an industry specification for the kind of communication exchange that is done on business or personal cards. You may have seen a vCard attached to an e-mail note someone has sent you. Because vCard is a published industry specification, software application developers can create programs that process vCards by letting you view them, or drag-and-drop them to an address book or some other application. vCards can include images and sound as well as text.
If you lose your Android device no need to worry, your contacts are backed up in your mails or other place, which can be retrieved at any time using your credentials.
HOW TO USE THIS APP?
When you open this app, you will be presented with a great UI screen with all the functionality at one place.
HOW TO CREATE BACKUP?
It’s a very simple procedure just tap on backup button from your screen and let the application do rest to backup your contacts.
After all contacts backup successfully we will always remind you to keep your files at safe place like mail, cloud, or your computer via Bluetooth or you can use any other file sharing tool and make your file safe.
HOW TO RESTORE?
To Restore, It does also require a single tap from your side. From application main screen tap “Restore” button once. It will prompt you to pick a backup file from our default directory. Just select your desired file of backup and it will add those contacts in your phonebook.
Note: It’s highly recommended to take backup regularly and restore it from last previous backup file to get all the latest added contacts restored once again.
Have you messed up while restoring your contacts using some other application or want to delete all the contacts from the Phone, and then just tap the DELETE button.
It will help you to clear your phone book. BE VERY CAREFUL WHILE USING THIS DELETE FEATURE.
WANT TO SHARE?
Want to share this wonderful app with your friends? Do it using SHARE option from the app itself.
Isn’t it great app? So what are you waiting for? If you really don’t want to miss your important contacts from your phone it is a good idea to take a backup regularly using this app!!!
We are constantly working on making the content and functionality of our apps better. We are always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at: http://apps-ticket.com
Otherwise, all your accumulated contacts, music, videos, family photos, and other personal (irreplaceable) data are dangerously kept on a device with only temporary life. Back them up to secure, cloud-based servers, so you can relax about theft and/or accidental damage (e.g. a spilled cup of coffee).
Recommended by Lifehacker http://lifehacker.com/avast-mobile-backup-regularly-backs-up-your-android-to-1157080403
"There are plenty of great ways to back up your Android phone, but the new Avast! Mobile Backup makes it easy for anyone to do scheduled backups of their apps, settings, and data, and then sync all of that information to the cloud where you can quickly use it to set up a new phone."
The app backs up:
► Call logs
► Music (premium)
► Videos (premium)
► Apps (premium)
Avast Mobile Backup is a free Android backup solution provided by the makers of the top-rated and award-winning free Avast Mobile Security app with antivirus and anti-theft.
This app is FREE, but if you would like to backup also music, video, and apps, then you need to buy the Premium version (can be done later, from within the free version).
HOW TO BACKUP ANDROID PHONES
• It automatically backs up your Android data, with various settings as to when you want it to backup – e.g. on a specific day/time (by default once per day), after a call, after SMS received, after an app is installed, after device start, whenever plugged in, or whenever connected to WiFi.
• Your backed up data can then later be browsed and/or restored (with optional PIN protection) either directly from the backed up Android device, or from a different Android device (e.g. if you purchase a new phone and want to transfer contacts and SMS/call history from your old one).
• Contacts and SMS/call logs are backed up to your personal AVAST Account (which can be used also to manage AVAST security software on all your devices, including PC and Mac).
• Photos are backed up to Google Drive due to data size, so you need a Google account for Mobile Backup use.
• Install avast! Mobile Backup for Android today – totally free.
NEW! PREMIUM (PAID-FOR) FEATURES
• Backup Android apps, music, and videos to Google Drive. Apps, music/audio, and video, as well as settings and data for rooted phones, such as game progress – are backed up to Google Drive. Note that whatever is physically stored on Google Drive from this app will be also visible and accessible from your AVAST Account.
• Easy in-app upgrade: Upgrade to avast! Premium at any time from within the free avast! Mobile Backup app.
• Premium pricing (auto-renewal): $1.99 monthly, or $14.99 yearly. You can have Premium functions not only for Avast Mobile Backup, but also for avast! Mobile Security – for just one price!
For a full protection install Avast Free Mobile Security
The backup is created locally on the phone by default unless you configure it to upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox. You are responsible for backup files and the files are not sent to the developer in any case.
On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages don't appear in Hangouts then:
- Open Hangouts and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the Hangouts app
- Open Hangouts and Enable SMS from Settings.
- Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
- Backup created locally on the device with options to automatically upload to Email, Google Drive or DropBox using the Add-On app.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- Option to select which conversations to backup.
- View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
- Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android v1.5 to v5.0
This app is ad-supported and requires the Internet permissions to display the Ads.
If you do not want ads the they can be disabled from preferences or you can buy the paid version from the Market.
On newer phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing it.
Lots more info at http://android.riteshsahu.com/apps/sms-backup-restore
FAQs can be found at http://bit.ly/d9t7Jk
Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app on Android 4.4+ devices.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Phone calls - Without this the Restore fails on some phones.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
Icons designed by Vlad Kitanoski of www.vk-solutions.com
- Single click to backup your contacts to email address
- Optional to enable/disable backup contact photos
- Single click on email contact attachments to restore contacts
- Allow to remove phonebook contacts
- Detailed backup histories
- Shared contacts among iPhone, iPad and Androids Devices
Following contact data gets backuped (if available):
-IMs (Instant Messenger)
-Some more general attributes
All contacts are stored on the sd-card in a XML file that can easily be used for further purposes.
All contact photos are stored as *.png image file.
For android versions lower than 4.4, you can use Clean Inbox independently only for blocking.
Official Android blog on this policy change- http://android-developers.blogspot.in/2013/10/getting-your-sms-apps-ready-for-kitkat.html
Now YOU control whose messages you want in Inbox.
With awards from likes of MIT Tech. Review, ‘Clean Inbox’ app smartly blocks unwanted text messages and MMS.
☆ App AUTOMATICALLY blocks spam & harmful SMS.
☆ Block SMS based on number/phrase, content word or even by Series
☆ See blocked SMS with option to move to Inbox
☆ Export blocked SMS in Notepad format
☆ Fully customizable. Create your blocking preferences as you want
☆ Seamless Integration with phonebook, SMS inbox
☆ Most superior performance
This is a FREE version. Premium version features-
[✔] Unique feature- Block my Ex (Get rid of your @$$h&^ bothersome Ex)
[✔] Customizable Auto response to blocked SMS
[✔] Block SMS from all unknown numbers
[✔] Backup/restore data from/in the app
[✔] Password protection
[✔] Option to delete blocked SMS automatically
[✔] No limit on number of Block/Allow list entries
[✔] Option to set tone for Suspicious SMS pop up
[✔] Ads free
[✔] Priority support and service
This brilliant app is ‘Swiss Army Knife’ for your call functions. From the developer of #1 SMS blocking app on android (smsBlocker by Optinno), this app is a must for you if you are looking to get rid of the pesky callers, get excused from boring meetings and keep your private call logs untraceable from the spying eyes.
✔ Block calls based on number
✔ Block calls based on series (starts with or ends with)
✔ Block call silently
✔ Fake call with customizable name & number
✔ Single click fake call
✔ Deceptive fake call widget shown as RAM when on home screen. Clicking on it shows that ‘RAM cleared’ but the fake call is set automatically.
✔ Hide call log
✔ Call confirm prompt pop up with customizable settings
✔ Caller location (for India)
✔ Insanely simple UI
✔ Most easy to use
✔ Blocked call auto delete history
✔ SMS auto response to blocked caller
✔ Completely block unknown numbers
✔ Option to show fake call entry in phone logs
✔ Customizable time scheduling for fake call
✔ Upto 5 numbers to hide call logs
✔ No ads
✔ Priority Support
If you are facing any issue or have feature request, please write to us on ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
Ref: call blocker, fake call, hide call logs, call confirm, caller location, trace location, block unwanted calls, mobile security, Optinno, mobile privacy, secret vault
- Block based on number, series
- See blocked calls history
- Turn on/off block call notification
You can also try advanced & premium features-
- Auto SMS response when call blocked from a specific number
- Block all numbers not stored in your phonebook
- Auto delete history of blocked calls
- Password protection
- No ads
This is a incredibly simple yet powerful blacklist app that really works. Download now!