You can make the app for cooperation and collaboration through various character voice input.
From the mailer, such as SP mode and various other SNS Facebook and Twitter, and Gmail,
That corresponds to the application, such as RememberTheMilk and Evernote, the character work
Collaboration through voice input is possible.
Not only saves on the input, you can also use the app launcher like character work.
□ How to use
Voice input screen will appear, so as soon as launch the app,
Please speak to what we want to work together.
Then, the contents of the speech input candidates will be displayed in the list.
Select the correct one from the candidate content.
Will list app for cooperation character, select the application you want to work together.
Application has been selected to start, the contents of the voice input will be together.
Simply use the regular Android share menu and choose AutoShare from the list and the Subject, Text or files will be sent to Tasker where you can do what you want with them! On the corresponding Enter Task you have several variables available:
- %assender (contains the sender app's package name; the app that shared to AutoShare)
- %assubject (contains the subject of the share)
- %astext (contains the text of the share)
- %asfile1, %asfile2, %asfile3, etc (contains path to files shared; can be accessed in tasker as an array named %asfile)
With the AutoShare command feature you can easily tell Tasker what you want to do with what you are sharing. For instance, use the "copy" command in a profile and in the corresponding task, copy %astext to the clipboard. Then share with the AutoShare Command and choose "copy" from the dropdown list, and whatever you shared will be available on your device's clipboard
You can also create an Android Share menu from within Tasker with AutoShare, with the Subject, Text and Images of your choosing.
- Intercept shares to other apps and replicate them in Tasker, where you can tweak them at your will or use Tasker variables to make them dynamic.. Watch this video to fully understand it: http://youtu.be/4QPi56Brqsg
Example uses (all these commands are free-form; you are free to come up with any command you'd like):
- Share to Clipboard: copy any share-able text to your phone's clipboard instantly
-Share to multiple social networks simultaneously: Share to AutoShare with a "social" command, in Tasker popup a window to input your personal comment then with AutoRemote (http://goo.gl/uJSce) send that to Zapier which in turn instantly posts it on Facebook, Twitter, etc! :)
- Add urls to your read-at-home list: Share urls with a "readathome" command and open those urls when you get home on your phone or even on your computer with AutoRemote (http://goo.gl/uJSce)
- Alter text any way you like before sharing it to another service: share anything with an "alter" command, and trim text, or alter it in any way you like and reshare it with another app via AutoShare
- Add Sharing sending and receiving abilities to your StandAlone apps
- Add items to your todo list: share any text with a "todo" command and add it to a list in Tasker
- Share when at home: Want to remember to share that special photo when you get home? Simply set a Wifi-connected profile connected to an AutoShare Task and when you get home you'll be reminded to share the photo instantly
Note: Lite version is limited to only receiving and sharing the Text field. You can purchase the full version in-app.
Icon Intents Aggregator basically serves one single purpose.
All data submitted with this app will be collected and added to a database for app launch intents.
These launch intents define what icon will be displayed when an app shortcut is created.
Theme and Icon Pack Developers can use this database to tremendously speed up their workflow and create icons for apps they don't even own nor they have installed on their devices for various reasons; the app might not be compatible with their test devices and they still would like to provide an icon for it in their icon pack.
What is submitted?
The app lets the users choose which apps they want to submit on a case by case base. The data for every app submitted will only contain the apps name and it's launch intent. No further information will ever be transmitted through the app.
Aren't you disgusted? When you click URL on App, show select browser dialog.
- Filter have 3 types, Domain or URL or CalledApplication.
- Filter can use Regular Expression.
- Select browser dialog can hide no-use browser.
- Short URL will auto Expand.
(*) Premium Version.
Free version can save max 20 filters.
Premium version can save no limit. Buy In-Application.
Please translate, if there is a mistranslation.
One touch Hide/Show by button.
Select Touchable or Untouchable Widget.
Touchable : Widget Action.
Untouchable = Touch through to background.
Changeable Grativity Widget & Buttons, (Top/Bottom, Left/Right)
Changeable Widget Alpha.