+ Quickly re-order your go-to products
+ Flexible delivery windows to choose from
+ No hidden costs or markups—the same prices you’d find in-store
+ Friendly customer support for service that’ll delight
+ Secure payments through Google Wallet
Discover local shopping the easy way—no lines, no lists, no schlepping. With Google Express, you can shop the same great stores you love, all in one place.
Get started today.
*Free delivery means no shipping & service fees. Data practices and other terms and conditions at google.com/shopping/express/terms.
**3-month trial offer expires March 31, 2015.
Further restrictions apply see g.co/shopexpressterms. Data practices and other terms and conditions at google.com/shopping/express/terms.
Ibotta has exclusive rebates at your favorite grocery stores, retailers and online shops, updated all the time. And, we work with other offers, coupons, and discounts, so you know you’ll be getting the best deal every time you shop.
Unlock your rebates anytime, anywhere, and then use them when you go shopping. Want to use Ibotta at the store for cash back? No problem. Prefer to wait until you get home? Or forgot your phone? That works too!
And as for the cash you earn. Save it up and put that into your bank account via PayPal and Venmo, or turn it directly into gift cards from Best Buy, Starbucks, iTunes, Amazon.com and many more. Turn those gift cards into great gifts for your friends and family all year long.
Need some references?
◆ Ibotta users have earned more than $19 million dollars, and we’re just getting started
◆ Selected by Google Play as a Staff Pick
◆ Featured on Good Morning America, ABC News & The Katie Couric Show
Why bother with a coupon, discount code, or a promo code when you can get cash? Forget the hassle of paper coupons, or clipping and printing. Instead, use Ibotta to get cash back while you shop in-store or online. Check the app for exclusive offers from your favorite retailers, including: Walmart, Target, Costco, Best Buy, Sephora, Express, Aero, Sports Authority, Kohl's and others
Looking to save more money online? Use Ibotta for additional savings on electronics, clothes, and more with stores like: Amazon.com, Peapod.com, Nordstrom.com, JCPenney.com, Eastbay.com, Footlocker.com, Clarks.com, Panasonic.com, MicrosoftStore.com, Skullcandy.com
Shopping for health and beauty gifts, or looking to capture that priceless moment with your loved ones? Be sure to redeem great rebates from brands and retailers like: The Body Shop, Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, Walgreens. Whole Foods Market, Birchbox.com, Sephora.com, Amazon.com, Shutterfly.com and Tinyprints.com
Looking to liven up your parties with some beer, wine and spirits? Use Ibotta to get cash back on your favorites: Francis Ford Coppola Winery, mike’s hard lemonade, Seven Daughters, Black Box Wine, and SIMI
And don't forget the groceries! We've got hundreds of dollars in rebates on leading brands at your nearby grocery stores: Walmart, Target, Kroger, Safeway, Costco, Sam’s Club, Publix, Rite Aid, Walgreens, CVS, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Meijer, HEB, Food Lion, Albertsons, and many more.
With all of this great value and savings, it’s easy to see why Ibotta is the 16th most used app in the US. We’re the shopping app that’ll pay you cash for your favorite brands at your favorite stores.
Note: Ibotta utilizes background location to show nearby rebates and stores. In addition, Ibotta can notify you of nearby rebates. You can customize these notifications in the settings section of Ibotta. Continued use of GPS running in the background may decrease battery life.
(Sorry - not yet available in Quebec)
All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
1. Browse the offers that are updated every Thursday
2. Buy the products from any store
3. Take a photo of your receipt to redeem your deal
4. Earn cash back!
Once your account reaches $20 in savings, we’ll mail you a cheque!
- flipping through massive coupon booklets to find good deals
- snipping lots of little coupons
- remembering to take coupons to the store
- arguing with the cashier and holding up the rest of the line!
Best of all, you can purchase the products on offer at any grocery store including Walmart, Kroger, Costco, Target, Safeway, Supervalu, CVS, Publix, Superstore, No Frills, Sobeys, Costco, Shoppers Drug Mart, Safeway, Food Basics, FreshCo., Metro, Loblaws, Zehrs, Save-On-Foods, Your Independent Grocer, Fortinos, Foodland, Longo’s, PriceSmart Foods, Valu-mart, IGA, Dominion, Giant Tiger, Target, Canadian Tire, London Drugs, Whole Foods, Price Chopper, SuperValu, Zellers, Choices Market, Urban Fare, and all the rest!
Check out what others have to say:
- “Say goodbye to clipping coupons” - Global TV
- “App makes couponing easy” - Windsor Star
- “New app will make using coupons easier” - Calgary Herald
- “Checkout 51 makes coupon clipping easy” - Financial Post
- “Snap, send, get money — it’s new-age couponing” - Vancouver Sun
- “App gives cash back for pics of receipts” - Edmonton Journal
- “Checkout 51 Wants to Make Couponing Ridiculously Easy for Canadians” - TechVibes
Here is what our members have to say:
- “Saves us money each week on groceries. Easy to use, love it!” - Shawn A.
- “Works Great! Great savings, no coupon clipping.” - B. Lindsay
- “I can't be bothered with actual coupons, but this app makes saving money on everyday purchases easier than ever.” - Tyler S.
- “This is so easy -- much easier than couponing and more fun!” - Kathleen F.
- “You have such great selections each week - many times it's products that were already on my grocery list!” - Julia L.
- “Thank you so much for making it possible for us to save. Times are tough and every little bit counts.” - Francesca P.
- “It is so easy to use and the products that are featured are always stuff that I buy for my family all the time! I just started using it last week, and I am so excited for my first cash out.” - Melissa N.
- “I love this program and love saving with you guys!” - Mariana B.
- “It's a great way for moms to use groceries to save for Christmas.” - Denise H.
- “I love your app...I tell everyone in the grocery lines!” - Jonathan L.
- “I love that you don't need to clip coupons and you don't have to worry about forgetting them at home!” - Wes C.