The best part of this application is the operational feeling which is transparently to send to Dropbox in every way.
More than 70 percent of people who installed are using continually. Thank you very much.
You can send quickly to use with the customize application "I HUB" on the common menu.
・Automatically sending memo to Dropbox (Background)
・Two types of notes which are handwritings and keyboards.
・All colored pens
・Views of notes by thumbnail.
・Adding the feature "Send to Dropbox" to other applications
・Available for Smartphones and Tablets.
This is a license key to unlock PRO features in Dropsync app. Once the key app is downloaded and installed, PRO features will be unlocked. Please keep the free Dropsync app installed.
Keep your phone/tablet and your Dropbox in sync at all times. Rock-solid, battery efficient, full two-way(!) sync client for Dropbox.
"Just like the desktop version of Dropbox, Dropsync supports true two-way data synchronization." --New York Times
"Take a picture on your phone and watch as it’s already waiting for you on your laptop when you get home." --phandroid .com
"I bought 5 other apps like this one, but this is the only one that didn't crash while synchronizing my large Photo & Video folder" --Dropsync user
"Must have app. Now my phone - computer - tablet are one!" --Dropsync user
★ Full two-way sync. Just like Dropbox on desktop
★ Instant upload: new files (for example photos) are uploaded to Dropbox immediately
★ Very efficient, consumes almost no battery if there is no change detected and will not slow down your phone either
★ Very easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
★ Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
★ Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/WiMax connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
★ Configurable autosync interval: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, every hour,...
★ Tasker/Locale plugin to allow power users to define sophisticated sync schedules and conditions
★ Many sync modes. Not only two-way, you can also choose Upload only, Upload then delete, Download only, Download mirror,...
★ Compact code size, memory efficient, no fancy graphics, no useless animation. We have enough bloatware. Do one thing and do it best
Beware that there are many apps out there on the Market which claim doing sync but in fact what they do is one-way dumb upload or download.
Dropsync provides the essential feature, two-way sync, which should be in the official Dropbox for Android since the beginning. For whatever reason it wasn't and still isn't. Now you have it.
PRO FEATURES INCLUDE
★ Sync multiple folders
★ Sync the whole Dropbox with a folder on your phone or tablet
★ Upload large files, from 10 MB to several GB
★ Smart Change Detection. Super fast method to determine file changes that need to be synced
★ No ads
KW: Dropbox sync, Dropbox backup, media sync, music sync, photo sync, file sync, folder sync, full two-way sync, instant upload, Tasker plugin, Locale plugin, Locale plug-in
Problems? Drop me a line at email@example.com
HOW IT WORKS
1. Browse through your Dropbox folders
2. Long-press on the folder you want to download, select "Download folder to..." - or use the "Download all to..." button
3. Browse your Android's device local storage, and tap on the "Select" button to start the download
• Ability to create new folders on the local storage on the fly, so you don't need to use a separate file manager
• Supports both internal and SD card storage (defaults to device-defined external storage, navigate up to find other storage options)
• Downloads performed in background via an Android Service, so you don't have to keep the app running
• Ability to retry failed downloads from the report screen
• Support for MediaScanner, allowing other apps to immediately recognize downloaded files
• Authentication performed via OAuth and Dropbox's official API, so the app CANNOT read your Dropbox password
• No ads
• Only one download job is performed at a time, subsequent jobs are queued and executed as soon as the previous are completed
• You'll need a Dropbox account to use this app, but the Dropbox app is optional
Cloudpipes is a versatile Dropbox automation tool.
Cloudpipes has a
- powerful Dropbox file manager
- powerful scheduler
What it can do
It can be used for file organisation, backup or automate file transfers. You can send or receive files from the cloud seamlessly whenever you want.
You can manage your media by scheduling an upload of your Camera folder, or downloading your mp3 playlist every morning.
Also, contains a powerful Dropbox browser that can upload/download whole folders at once!
How it works
You create pipes that link a remote dropbox folder to a folder on your device. From here you can upload or download files at a given time. You can schedule the transfers when you want.
- Custom pipes! Direct your files to where you want to!
- File filter (filter which files to transfer)
- Power aware (transfer on WiFi or on charge)
- Bandwidth aware (does revision checking on files)
- Runs in background without consuming extra processing
- Dropbox browser with Folder upload/download capabilities
- Starts on boot
The Dropbox API limits the maximum file upload size to 150 MB.
Support the developer by buying the eXTenDeD version of Cloudpipes.
Please report issues to firstname.lastname@example.org so that the app can be improved.
Please be aware that the developer takes no responsibility for loss of data or any other implications.
- Must install AntTek File Explorer to use this plugin. (Play store: http://bit.ly/anttekexplorer)
- No icon on your launcher.
- Easy to configure
- Seamlessly browse Dropbox/Box.net storage
- Streaming music, video from server
- View image, document (pdf, doc) inline
- AntTek Explorer is a free Drag & Drop anywhere file explorer with custom panel layouts
Join dropbox using the links in this app and start with a 2.25 GB free online storage.
Post your invites and expand your dropbox space up to 10 GB.
Check out our facebook page at
- Enable/Disable synchronization.
- Sanity check: reinitialize the HTML file on your Dropbox account in case of deletion, conflicted copies or any other malfunctioning.
- Filter notifications: choose the applications you want to be notified of on you Dropbox account.
- Volume restriction: choose if you want notifications to be synchronized only when your phone is in silent mode.
- Display restriction: choose if you want notifications to be synchronized only when your screen is off.
- Notification style: switch between three different notification styles.
1- HTML + CSS: Default and recommended style.
2- HTML only: For those who want to apply their own CSS or looking for a simpler look.
3- TEXT: Plain text file for purists and bandwidth savers.
!! IMPORTANT !!
Android Dropbox Notifications (ADN) must be enabled in ACCESSIBILITY to be able to read notification content. ACCESSIBILITY can be accessed from your phone settings or directly from ADN.
- We respect your privacy. We won’t use your Dropbox ID and E-mail address for other than in-app display purposes.
- We won’t use (read, store, share, publish, sell, etc.) your personal data e.g. Notification Content in any other way that is not stated in the application description.
- We might display some paid advertisement in the application, which may lead you to some external website. We are not responsible for the content of the external website.
1.Connect Dolphin with your Dropbox
2.Upload your download files in Dolphin to your Dropbox automatically and easily
3.Access your Dolphin downloads anywhere in Dropbox
Dropbox for Dolphin is an exclusive Add-on for Dolphin Browser. Just search Dolphin Browser in Android Market or download here: http://bit.ly/D-Android
What is an Add-on?
Beef up your Dolphin Browser by installing your favorite Add-ons. Similar to a desktop Plug-in, each
Add-on will provides additional functionality on mobile device.
Password Manager can help.
Want a new look for your Dolphin?
Download Shiny Shake to change colors.
Want to read a webpage in French?
Get Dolphin Translate. Click here to learn more: http://bit.ly/AndroidAdd-onList
Other popular Dolphin Add-ons:
• Dolphin Webzine
• Box for Dolphin
• Dolphin QRCode Share
• Bookmark to SD
• Dolphin YouTube Search
• Dolphin eBay Search
• Dolphin Alexa Rank
• Web to PDF
• Dolphin Brightness
• Dolphin Password Manager Lite
• Password Manager Pro
• Lastpass for Dolphin Browser
• Xmarks for Dolphin
• Dolphin Reader
• Softpedia.com RSS
• Dolphin Screen Cut
• Bookmarks Widget
• Dolphin Desktop Toggle
We love hearing from you. Contact us at email@example.com and rate us today!
Join Dolphin Facebook Fan page: http://www.facebook.com/DolphinFans
Follow Dolphin on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/DolphinBrowser
Note the plugin will request full access to your Dropbox, not just "per app file access". If this bothers you use the Google Drive Plugin instead which is limited to accessing its own files.
Why another note taking app? Other apps are far too complicated, with feature after feature getting in the way of what you really want to do: write something down.
Plain.txt aims to be gloriously simple, by doing just one thing, and doing that one thing very well: taking plain text notes.
Plain.txt uses Dropbox to sync and store your notes, so you're not tied into someone else's platform. You're free to take your notes elsewhere whenever you want, and open them with whatever app you choose to on the desktop.
The app is currently beta quality: there may be some strange behaviour that will be fixed in future versions.
Coming in future updates:
• Better offline support
• Pincode lock
• Note sharing
• 'Open in Plain.txt' feature
With Real Pixels, you can easily evaluate the real, uncompressed quality of any icon, illustration, visual design or photo on your device. Just connect your Dropbox account and put the image into any folder. Real Pixels opens your graphic without scaling it, even if it wasn’t prepared for the screen resolution of the device that you are using.
Created with love for designers by designers!
Features of Real Pixels Dropbox image viewer:
- 100% scale mode photo and image viewer;
- ability to see real pixels of your images on any Android device;
- support of main image formats - jpeg, jpg, png, gif, bmp;
- simple Dropbox photo and image viewer (image browser);
- ability to check real quality of your icons, photos or other images in simple Dropbox image viewer;
Real Pixels will be useful for photographers, icon designers, user interface designers and for those who are looking for simple and fast way to view images from Dropbox on Android device in 100% quality.
This application is currently in the beta-testing stage and we are really interested in reading your feedback! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let's make a great mobile design together!
Relevant keywords: realpixels, real pixels, dropbox image viewer, dropbox gallery, 100%, 100% scale-mode, real size, actual size, real resolution, image viewer, design viewer, image browser for designers, 100% image viewer, browser for designers, icon viewer, viewer for designers, Dropbox image viewer, Dropbox image gallery, Dropbox image browser.
Gives access to your Dropbox accounts.
This app should be compatible with all devices with android version 2.3.3 and up.
If it is listed as incompatible, you can try to download the apk from DuoFM web page:
Dropbox and the Dropbox logo are trademarks of Dropbox, Inc.
It has been done for those who dont want the full and too much featured notes applications with tags, folders, photos, locations, sync and so on.
This is very similar to the iPhone note app, just create and edit notes, and a couple of features more, like synchronization and reminders.
Very simple to easy. Just create a new note. save it and you're done!
They can also be included in the global search system to easily find out your notes in the future.
Installation includes also a home screen widget.
The main features are:
* Create, edit, delete notes.
* Import/Export all your notes for backup
* Synchronize your notes with google tasks.
* Send notes to calendar.
* Mark notes as completed.
* Share in/out. You can share a note with one of your installed services ( fb, twitter, dropbox, gmail, etc.. ) but you can also import text from one of them too.
* Dropbox synchronization. Just login into your dropbox account, from the preferences panel, and start sync your notes accross different devices.
* Alarm reminders. For every note you can add a reminder. You'll be notified, by a system popup and with a vibration and a sound beep.
* Auto-backup of your notes
* Change theme
To understand permissions used in this app:
* INTERNET: used for synchronization
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: used by ads
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: used for backup and restore
* VIBRATE and RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: used for alarm reminders
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS, READ_SYNC_SETTINGS and WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS permissions are used for google tasks integration.
* INSTALL_SHORTCUT used to create desktop shortcuts for a single note.
If you want to contribute in translating this app into your language or create a custom theme please email me!