Praise for The Room:
• Eurogamer “...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery."
• Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Penny Arcade “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them"
• Arcade Sushi "I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted"
• Indie Game Magazine "Fireproof Games has hit a home run"
• Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters"
• Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music"
• Jaysisgames "The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box" "The Room is eye candy for the mind."
• IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again.
Music & Audio by Kevin Regamey of http://powerupaudio.com/.
What people are saying...
"Hey this is rather fun"
"i'd play this over angry birds any day"
"seems to work on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus"
"I do like your game^^"
"I like it! Cool idea"
"It seems to work on my Nexus 4, too" - Andy Moore
☆ Conquer your way through the colorful brick mazes built in Bally by rolling between London like street levels.
☆ Use your finger to rotate the camera and get the best views on Bally! Nothing will block your view - the see-through walls feature is here !
What do you get?
❥ A pure indie - 3D maze based game.
❥ Ads-free and always will be! (not even a single one!).
❥ Low permission require too!
❥ No in app purchases at all, it's all completely yours!
❥ 15 levels with around the story of Bally.
❥ 3 easy to extreme difficulty classic mazes, designed for maximum enjoyment.
❥ 2 more extra secret (shhhhh..) levels just for fun!
❥ ∞ Infinity always opened auto generated mazes! (Classic mode).
What are Bally features?
▣ A rolling ball, with special designed physic rules - adjusted for more playful experience.
▣ Every maze has specific solution and it's not just finding the way to the finish line.
▣ Keys that can be collected in order to move bricks and open gates.
▣ Buttons that can be pressed and activate other objects in the level.
▣ The bricks' colors are auto generated. Every time you play a level the brick colors switch!
▣ Bright Emerald Crystals that can be collected in order to open more levels.
▣ Collect the bright shiny Emerald Crystals to unlock more levels and advance in game!
► Tilt the screen to move around.
► Swipe your finger to switch your view on Bally.
► Tap the screen to make Bally stop.
► Use your brain to pass each maze.
The game & me:
✎ Bally was made completely by me, using love instead of money.
✎ My dream is to become a popular game programmer and designer and I hope that through your feedback and support I will be able to learn how to make games even more enjoyable!
✎ Feel free to rate this game and explain why it is good\bad so I can learn from it. Thanks!
✎ The game was first released on 28/09/2013.
✎ My email can be found in the credits and on one of the screenshots here.
♫ Music rights are his: http://www.lynnemusic.com/midi.html♫
☄ Remember, the Holy Cup is out there, and you better find a way to it! ☄
Tags: Bally, Ball, Maze, 3D, Unity, Keys, Doors, Locks, Domino, Bricks, Ramps, Holes, Teleports, Thinking
In Engineer, you play the part of Jim, burnt-out technician on a decrepit old space station kept afloat by prayers, bubble gum, duct tape... and your wits!
In Engineer, it's your job to direct particles generated by the station's fusion generators into the correct particle ports to distribute power throughout the station. It's a seemingly simple task: the particles and ports are color-coded and you manipulate diverters to keep them moving on the right path.
Of course, nothing in life is ever as simple as it first appears!
You'll deal with antiparticles that detonate when they meet their normal particle counterparts and you'll get various powerups to help you get through the 30 levels of mayhem. You'll have to avoid particles entering the diverts in the wrong state, or entering the wrong ports entirely or else damage to the system occurs. And if a particle goes back into a generator, well, that's a REALLY bad day for Jim, err, you!
The levels each have a different pattern of diverters, ports, generators and particle paths, some not so tough, and others considerably tougher!
Engineer is a challenging, addicting and above all else, FUN time! It'll make all the money you spent on that super-expensive smartphone of yours seem well-worth it!
What are you waiting for? Grab Engineer now and get to work Jim!
Battles and Castles is turn-based strategy game based on such famous series as Heroes Of Might and Magic or Civilization.
You will recruit knights, discover mines and treasures, build houses, stables, academies and fortifications to fulfill all the missions in campaign mode. All of this takes place in mysterious, fantasy medieval, complete 3D world.
- more than 20 different units including knights, archers, catapults, cannons, orcs and mages
- about 20 different buildings and fortifications to make a powerful kingdom
- 3 different technology levels
- 2 campaign modes with 10 complex missions each
- skirmish mode with AI players
- multiplayer mode on one device
- unique graphics and complete 3D world
- game center support
BAC Lightning F Mk.3
Bachem Viper Natter
BCP Mikaielovgrad Biser
Boeing B-29 Superfortress
Lockheed F-117A Nighthawk
Antonov An-124 Condor
Antonov An-12 Cub
Avro Canada CF-105 Arrow (Canada) (1958)
British Aerospace Harrier GR 7
Breguet 1001 Taon (France) (1957)
Convair F-106 Delta Dart
Dassault MD 450 Ouragan
Douglas A-26 Invader
Embraer ERJ-170 (Brazil) (2002)
Fairchild C-123 Provider
Fokker F.27 Maritime
General Dynamics F-111
Grumman F-14 Tomcat
Hawker Siddeley Harrier GR Mk. 5
Ilyushin Il-2 Stormovik
Lavochkin La-250 (Russia) (1956)
Lockheed F-104 Starfighter
Martin P6M-2 SeaMaster
McDonnell Douglas A-4E Skyhawk
Alenia C-27A Spartan
Curtiss XP-55 Ascender
DFS 108-53E Habicht
English Electric F-6 Lightning
Eurofighter EF-2000 Typhoon
F-23S Gray Phantom
Gyroflug Speed Canard
IAI Cfir C7
LTV F-8F Crusader
Myasishev M-17 Geophysica
Nord Aviation Nord-1500 Griffon
Rockwell B-1B Lancer
SPECAT Jaguar 2
Yukikaze FRX-00 Mave
Sukhoi Su-27 Flanker
"..Space Wolves. Sort of halfway between Cut the Rope and Angry Birds." ~ forum review
"Bored with Angry Birds? Try Space Wolves." ~ diyGamer.com
"A fun change of pace that’s clearly inspired by one of the App Store’s bestsellers, but Space Wolves can stand on its own two feet and isn’t just a clone. If you can’t wait for more from Rovio Mobile you might want to choose this one as a fun change of pace." ~ 148apps.com
"the levels all have a cartoony style, and the wolves play jazz for you after every level. The music during the levels is great, and the sound effects are just as cartoony as the level art." ~SlideToPlay.com
"It's a nice little physics puzzler that has great potential.. If you like Angry Birds you might wanna check this one out." ~ TheGameTrail.com
"Angry birds has one thing in its favor that almost nothing else does: the physics feel 'right.' Thankfully, Space Wolves does too!" ~Toucharcade.com (forum review)
"I bought the game and i'm glad I did, it's super cute and alot of fun" ~ forum review
"Fun physics puzzler - Good graphics and like the physics that focus more on getting the right bounce rather than knocking things down." **** ~ app store review
"Just super - The gameplay combines slingshot action with trick-shooting to make one of the freshest physics games on the AppStore. Art and animation are incredibly endearing, and the swinging soundtrack is well-implemented. Physics are perfect and just feel right. I can't find any fault with what's on offer... Highly recommended." ***** ~ app store review
"Brilliant. An excellent alternative to angry birds - a must buy!!!!" ***** ~ app store review
The Space Wolves are here! Help Royston the friendly Space Engineer rid his planets of the mischievous Space Wolves by slinging Silver balls at them.
Space Wolves features 32 levels of physics-based puzzles to be solved involving springs, ricochets, anti-gravity beams, worm holes and Jazz-playing extraterrestrial werewolves. Collect 3 stars in each level to complete the Planet.
This 'Byte' sized version contains a sample of the levels from Space Wolves.
Over 30 million users has played Buggle on Facebook and now it’s available on android!
Help Buggle Bear climb the tree and collect delicious honey! Watch out for the obstacle bubbles and drop the Wasp and Queen Bubble!
If you are a new player, welcome to the fun world of Buggle! We hope you have a great time!
If you have played Buggle on Facebook, thank you for all of your love and support!
Start game and fall in love with candies!
Participate highscore challenge and win "Candy King" title!
If you played games like: Candy Crush, Jewels Dash or Bejeweled, you will love this one.
Special thanks to Indeterminatiomusic Studio for music and audio effects for this game!
Sudokube is a Sudoku in 3D! This game offers a unique and challenging twist on the hugely popular Sudoku game. Each puzzle consists of a cube with a Sudoku puzzle on each side, with the added challenge that the numbers on the edge are shared across adjacent faces of the cube. Don't waste your time playing regular Sudoku on your phone or tablet - save that for pen and paper and play Sudokube instead.
This is a demo version. This allows you to try Sudokube before you decide to purchase the full version. The demo version contains a single puzzle and contains advertisements. The full version has unlimited puzzles without advertisements.
The game has been optimized to run on all screen sizes, from small QVGA screens to large screens found on tablets.
The following permissions are requested:
Internet: Used to check for updates to the application
Network state: Used to check for an internet connection prior to checking for updates
Wakelock: Provides user with the option of keeping the screen on during game play.
* Editor's Choice on Google Play!!! :-)
* Runner up, indie game of 2011 - Edge Magazine
* Runner up, social game of 2011 - Gamasutra.com
Triple Town is an original puzzle game in which you try to grow the greatest possible city. The larger the city you build, the more points you score. You build your city by matching three or more game-pieces: combine three grasses to make a bush, three bushes to make a tree... until you've filled the board with houses, cathedrals and castles. Along the way, you'll have to outwit giant bears who will try to block your progress.
How large can you grow your dream city before the board fills and the game ends?
UNLIMITED TURNS: This game is free, but we need to earn a living somehow. So eventually, after playing for a while, you will run out of turns and will need to wait for them to refresh over time, or you can buy more turns with the free coins you earn in the game. OR, if you love the game and would like to support small independent game developers like us, you can purchase unlimited turns *forever* for a one-time fee. If you do, you can use them on *any* compatible Android device you own (that supports Google Play.) Just install the game on your other Android devices and select "restore unlimited turns" in the game's options menu.
Please note that while Triple Town may work with devices that have been modded and are running custom ROMs, we cannot guarantee that it will work. If you have modded your devices, please be aware that you are using Triple Town at your own risk.
Questions? Comments? Visit http://www.spryfox.com
- Simple and familiar game play you love
- Play against the computer in offline mode
- Play with a friend next to you in offline mode (i.e. pass & play)
- Multi-Lingual (currently in English and Turkish with more languages to come)
- Flexible preference settings (i.e. language, move time, game type)
- Live play (online mode against a friend and/or a random opponent) with desired game settings
- Quick game conclusion with defined move times
- Less cheating with single move allowance per turn
You will learn the basic concept of the game within SECONDS. But as you progress further, new gameplay-elements will extend the strategic depth of the game. It will take all your wits to master all levels perfectly.
Intuitive controls and mind-bending puzzles await!
The game is currently featuring 96 levels. More levels are coming very soon!
★ Winner in Puzzle Game Category - IGN 2009 Awards ★
★ Best Mobile Game 2010 - Milthon Award ★
In this new adventure, the Mokis will use the help of new gameplay elements such as the paint bombs and more crazy contraptions to reach the magic spiral.
★ TouchArcade.com: "It stands tall as one of the best –if not the best– puzzle games [for mobile]"
★ Gamezebo.com - 4.5/5: "iBlast Moki 2 is like Angry Birds with bombs, which is about as awesome as it sounds."
★ TouchGen.net - 5/5: "This is a true sequel, where you take everything that was great about the first game and then improve on it in almost every way."
★ 148apps.com - 4.5/5: "Few games make me feel like the genius that I am like this one when I succeed"
EXPERIENCE HOURS OF FUN AND DISCOVERY
- Explore 90 levels across 6 colorful worlds with more to come.
- Each location is packed with unique levels, using realistic physics and lots of different items to manipulate such as paint bombs, ropes, rising balloons, rotating wheels
- 6 beautiful and unique music tracks
SHARE YOUR CREATIONS
- Build new levels with the advanced physics editor which was used to create the entire game
- Only your imagination is the limit to what you can build, collect the many tools such as joints, motors, decoration, stickers and create some beautiful level with crazy contraptions
- Share your levels online and enjoy the puzzles created by thousands of players
LEADERBOARD AND ACHIEVEMENTS THROUGH OPENFEINT
Unlock achievements, see how you stack up on global leaderboards, and play with friends!
DO YOU BLAST MOKI?
- Visit our website, www.godzilab-games.com, check out existing trailers, follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/godzilab) and leave comments on our forums
The "discover known accounts" permission is used by OpenFeint to pre-fill the email address field if the user opts to set up a new OpenFeint account.
Battery Saving and Low Energy Game! Optimized for a long Battery life!
- Single and 2 player mode (Computer and human)
More from developer
IMPORTANT: This game is designed for tablets with a resolution of 1280x800 or greater. If your tablet's resolution is smaller than this, PLEASE TRY THE DEMO FIRST!
Need help? Contact email@example.com!
SpaceChem is an obscenely addictive, design-based puzzle game about building machines and fake science!
Take on the role of a Reactor Engineer working for SpaceChem, the leading chemical synthesizer for frontier colonies. Construct elaborate factories to transform raw materials into valuable chemical products! Streamline your designs to meet production quotas and outperform other engineers!
SpaceChem Mobile is a faithful adaptation of the award winning PC game SpaceChem, and includes the full selection of player-created “ResearchNet” puzzles and a modified campaign tailored for Android tablets.
Awards and recognition for SpaceChem:
* Indie Game of the Year at EDGE Magazine and Gamasutra/IndieGames.com
* "I think we might have just received one of the year's best indie games in the first week of 2011." (Rock Paper Shotgun)
* Winner, Extra Credits "Genre Buster" award
* 7/8 at Out of Eight
* 89/100 at PCGamer
* 9/10 at Eurogamer
* 9.5/10 at Igromania