This app is exactly what I was searching for, and I dug through a lot of apps and even started writing my own a few weeks ago. And in the end I just stumbled upon it in a post on the internet. You need some better key words in the description :D. About the paid part - there are unlimited entries in offline mode, which is fair IMO
I used this all the time, but now on a new phone it's telling me that I can only have 30 entries unless I pay. I hate when apps remove functionality and then ask you to pay to restore it.
Awesome, until it wanted me to pay for multiple things. Deleted the app in the end.
Looking for something simple, costly tracker.
Brilliant exactly what I was after. Quality for keeping track of my push Ups and sit ups ect
Version 5.4.2 - 5.4.4
- Bug fixes
- New settings UI
- Adding option to hide card display for all trackers
- Cloud storage performance improvements
- Updated Spanish
- Fixed backup issues, had to add permission for some file managers :(
- Various bug fixes
- New options for trackers display on the main screen, pick the type of value to be displayed or choose a graph.
- Select tracker colors and sort by them.
- Bug fixes