An easy to use app which helps you keep a count of all your activities with a single click.
You can also add an event as and when you remember it using our calender feature. The daily, weekly, monthly, yearly statistics will help you manage and improve your life like never before!
NOTE : The app must NOT be installed on the SD.
It unlocks the widget
Adds weekday selection
Adds Email Reminders
Thanks for your support
If you miss some feature or see bug please DON'T RATE BAD but send me an email! I will get it fixed.
o Unlimited number of tally counters.
o Unlimited number of tally counter groups.
o Tally sheets can be saved and loaded as needed.
o Tally counter values can be manually set. This is helpful if you have already started counting with your fingers and toes and would like to start using the Tally Sheet app.
o Reset tally counter values individually, by tally group or for the entire tally sheet.
o Shows stats for each tally counter and group.
o Tally Groups and tally Counters can be repositioned as desired.
o Long pressing on the Tally Sheet Header, Tally Group tab, or Tally Counter will bring up a context menu that allows you to manipulate the item in many ways.
o You can send feedback to the developer via the preferences page. I like feedback.
***** Known 1 star type issues. Which I plan on fixing. If these are important to you, you may not want to download this app. There is no need to give me a 1 star review for these items as I have already admitted that they are a problem.
- Can't delete a tally sheet. This WILL be fixed!
- Not optimized for tablets.
- May be considered ugly by some. (I like it)
- Does not work well with track balls and D-pads.
- Has not been tested on many different phones/devices and may Force Close. If it does, please submit the crash data reports that are automatically generated by the app.
***** NOTE: The app requires internet access to upload crash data reports. You do not have to upload the reports. This can be permanently disabled in the app preferences.
> Tally Sheet Context Menu
+ Reset Tally Sheet - This resets all of the tally counter values for the entire tally sheet to the Initial Value as specified in the tally sheet settings.
+ Rename Tally Sheet - Renames the tally sheet.
+ Tally Sheet Settings - These settings are specific to the sheet that they are set for. Here are the settings.
o Initial Value: This is that value that is used when a reset is performed. You could set this value to 100 so that you can count down from 100. Defaults to 0.
o Multiple of Value: This value caused the phone to vibrate differently when the value of a tally counter is divisible by this number. Setting the value to 0 disables this functionality. Defaults to 0.
o Step Value: The value that the tally counter value increments/decrements by. To count by 3's, put 3 here. Defaults to 1.
o Maximum Value: Limit the maximum value that you can count to. To count to a max of 10 put that value here. Defaults to Positive Infinity.
o Minimum Value: Limit the minimum value that you can count to. To count down to -10, put that value here. Defaults to 0.
> Tally Group Context Menu
+ Reset Tally Group - Resets all of the tally counter values for the selected tally group to the Initial Value as specified in the tally sheet settings.
+ Rename Tally - Renames the selected tally group.
+ Delete Tally - Deletes the selected tally group.
+ Move to First Position - Moves the selected tally group to the first position all the way to the left.
+ Move Left - Moves the selected tally group one position to the left.
+ Move Right - Moves the selected tally group one position to the right.
+ Move to Last Position - Moves the selected tally group to the last position all the way to the right.
> Tally Counter Context Menu
+ Reset Tally - Reset the selected tally counter value to the Initial Value as specified in the tally sheet settings.
+ Rename Tally Group - Renames the selected tally counter.
+ Delete Tally Group - Deletes the selected tally counter.
+ Move to First Position - Moves the selected tally counter to the first position all the way to the top of the list.
+ Move Up - Moves the selected tally counter one position up.
+ Move Down - Moves the selected tally counter one position down.
+ Move to Last Position - Moves the selected tally counter to the last position all the way to the bottom of the list.
This technique worked out fine for Jerry Seinfeld and it will for you too. The philosophy is simple: Small steps every day brings you closer to your goals. MyChain motivates you to stay on track and to not give in to casual weaknesses. But if you do have a reason, MyChain's "good excuse" feature comes to your rescue.
MyChain features multiple chains, home screen widgets, a calendar view and variable frequencies as well as a unique rewarding system to motivate you even more.
Feedback is greatly appreciated!
✓ Habit Streak Plan helps you achieve your goals (or New Year's Resolutions) in exercise, diet or other areas of your life. Each day you report on whether you succeeded yesterday, building up streaks of habits and ingraining the activities into your life. It is perfect for the start of the new year.
"After a few days you'll have a chain. Just keep at it and the chain will grow longer every day. You'll like seeing that chain, especially when you get a few weeks under your belt. Your only job next is to not break the chain" (Jerry Seinfeld)
Habit Streak has two key advances on Jerry Seinfeld's original technique. Firstly it allows you to build several chains up at once. Secondly it (optionally) prompts you every day to report on your success (whereas one could easily forget to update or look at a physical calendar).
✓ Habit Streak is simple, clear, easy to use and free; there are no time limits (though there is a Pro version with additional features and functionality).
"Fantastic. Easy to use, and I'm finding it effective for taking on multiple new habits."
"This simple app has altered the course of my life. Thank you!"
"Love this application. It has helped me create many new habits. The sister application Task Life is great as well."
✓ If you want To Do list-like functionality see my other app "ToDo Log" which allows for real time recording, repeated and one-off events along with graphs of your past performance. For less than daily tasks check out "Task:Life", for a different approach, based around the idea of what proportion of days you do something.
Access the help page via the ? button and tap the top right day counter to get a tip for each day to introduce you to Habit Streak.
You’ve wished to quit smoking, work on your fitness and lose a couple of pounds a thousand times but your wishes never came true? Your problem is what most often stands in the way to a healthy lifestyle: you cannot change your life until you get into a number of healthy habits. You don’t have any clues how to do that? The Habitizer application makes getting into healthy habits simple and easy.
• Choose a healthy habit that meets your goal on the list or think of your own habit. Anyway, it’s all up to you. There’s no need to tailor your goals to the provided templates.
• If you are in two minds about your goal, complete a short test to get a clue.
• Use the application facilities to adjust the selected habits. Chose the time and conditions of getting the habit.
• Use the simple and effective habit organizer to watch your habits over time. Habitizer will recurrently remind you of the target goal, monitor your progress, and record all your milestones on the way to success. Just have a look at your smartphone to be aware of your current status.
• As soon as your habit period expires, the application provides you with a final progress report. And what’s more, you can share the news on your success with your friends in a social network.
The application stores a record of all your completed periods and attained goals, so that you could access them any time.
Habitizer is a perfect tool to assist you in getting healthy habits and, consequently, living a healthy lifestyle. Make your dreams come true, make a crucial step on the way to healthy life!
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to track work hours
• Time saving features like automatic break deduction and pay period settings
• Choose between punching in and out or manually entering your shift hours
• Easy to update, delete or add past shifts
• Lots of customization options to suit your needs like 24h formatting, selecting when your week starts and a variety of ways to view your past shifts
• See how many hours you've worked and earned over a pay period, week, month or year
• Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck
• Automatically have deductions and/or bonuses calculated for paychecks
• Optionally keep track of sales or tips (useful if you make commission or tips. useful for servers or sales people)
• Optionally keep track of work mileage, your mileage rate, and add totals to your paycheck
• Optionally keep track of work holiday pay days
• Set breaks to be automatically deducted from shifts over a given period of time. (ie. 30 minutes deducted after a 5 hour shift, 45 minutes deducted after an 8 hour shift), or enter breaks manually
• Keep track of overtime hours and wages for up to two overtimes
• Use widgets to punch in and out quickly, or as a shortcut to add a new shift. (tap on the punch in time to cancel it)
Get the full version to track multiple jobs, remove ads, export all data as a spreadsheet (.CSV), as well as backup and import all saved data as a database.
• Choose between a light and dark theme to suit your style
• Display times with am/pm times or with a 24h clock
• Display a currency symbol from over 100 countries
• Set a backup reminder to remind you to backup your database every week, two weeks, month or two months
• Set your pay period to be calculated by weeks, months, days or by half months (1st-15th, 16th-last)
• Keep track of sales, optionally add sales to your paycheck, or a percent of sales (ideal for servers of sales staff)
• Keep track of tips, optionally add tips to your paycheck
• Select what day your week starts on
• Option to automatically round shifts to 15m, 30m or 60m increments
• Display hours in decimal (7.5h) or hours:minutes (7h 30m) format
• Enter your hourly wage to have your wages calculated
• Have flat rate and/or percentage deductions automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for taxes, union fees or any other deductions
• Have flat rate and/or percentage bonuses automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for things like vacation pay
• Have breaks automatically deducted based on up to three break rules. For example, after a 3 hour shift deduct 15m, after a 6h shift deduct 30m and after an 8h shift deduct 1h
• Keep track of up to 2 overtimes, such as receive 1.5 times normal pay for a shift over 8h and 2 times normal pay for a shift over 12h. This could also be applied to pay periods, for example, 1.25 times normal pay for pay periods over 40h and 1.5 times normal pay for pay periods over 50h. All hours and pay rates are customizable.
• Choose to share Google analytics information
Internet Access and View Network State:
• Required for analytics and ads
Modify/Delete SD Card Contents:
• Required to save database and .CSV files to storage to export
Work Log can be used as a shift logger, shift log, shift calculator, tips calculator, tips log, tips recorder, sales calculator, sales log, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, work clock, work hours tracker, work tracker, work shifts, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, working hours time card, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, time recorder, shift logger, shift log, timesheet or work salary calculator
Using GoalTracker to set goals for the upcoming week, month or even a longer period, in areas like family, personal growth, financial budget, health, socializing, hobbies and career etc.
Need more information? Go to the website:
Would you like to know the latest news of GoalTracker? Go to our blog:
How does it work?
1. Setup your goals with target value and time limit.
2. Check in the value you has been completed in each time period.
3. GoalTracker will take care the rest of the things: calculating the progress, visualizing the data, reminding you persist in your goal.
For your dreams
Everyone has dreams, they can be small or big, dreams are consist of small goals, GoalTracker can help you break down the goals into steps, achieving your goals step by step and then you can reach your dreams.
★★★Good habit builder
GoalTracker can help you build up good habits like do exercise, drink enough water every day, read books and so on.
★★★Bad habit terminator
GoalTracker can help you get away from bad habits like smoking, drinking, eat too many junk food, etc.
★★★Smart TODO list
You can use GoalTracker as a TODO list, but it is more than a TODO list.
★★★Motivate your life
Everyone dreams about places to see, people to meet, and things to do in their lifetime. But too often we lose sight of those dreams and get buried in everyday busyness and demands. GoalTracker will inspire you to seize and act on a range of dreams.
★★★Clean and clear
GoalTracker has a clean and clear UI which make it very easy to be used.
• Support Yes/No and Numeric goals
• Support Trackable and UnTrackable goals
• Individual alarm for each goal
• Flexible enough for each type of goals: daily/weekly/monthly goal. For example: drink 10 glass of water every day, read 50 pages of book weekly.
• Smart enough for auto adjusting the target value according to the goal's actual progress.
• Setting motivational image for each goal
• Progress bar and Pie chart visualize the progress of the goal
• Calendar helping you to review your performance in the past days.
Keyword: success, goal tracker, achievement, habit tracker, TODO list, personal tool, tracking goal
HabitBull is a powerful companion which helps you keep track of your day to day habits and routines
» Fully Customizable
Measure and track anything and everything. Get notified whenever you need to do something important.
» Cut Bad Habits From Your Life
Simply start tracking bad habits like nail biting, smoking or drinking too much. Once you see the patterns, it's easier to break them. HabitBull keeps you accountable.
» Add Some Positive Habits
Want to go for a nice walk every day? Or maybe give 3 hugs every Saturday and Sunday? Join us!
» Who is it for?
Whether you want to read some more, stop smoking, start working out or even just track how many hours you wasted on Facebook, this app lets you do it!
» HabitBull only speaks English at the moment!
» Exclusively on Android!
• Track multiple habits, repeated to do's or goals, each in its own calendar
• Streak counter and percentage successful for each habit
• Yes/No or Number goals
• Very flexible goals like: number of times per day/week/month, only on certain days of the week etc. For example: 30 push ups every Mon-Fri, go to the gym 2 times per week, or even every 2 days
• Inspiring quotes per category - including actual quotes from people doing it (meditation, reading, stop drinking alcohol, stop smoking cigarettes, stop procrastination etc)
• Graphs with success percentage / streak, entered values etc
• Powerful reminders - multiple times per day, repeating within a time period, sound and vibrate optional
• Home screen / lock screen widget
• Multi-device syncing
• Cloud backup
• Motivational images
• Export to CSV
• Google Fit integration
» How it works:
1. Set up a habit
2. Tell HabitBull how you went for a day
3. Watch your daily streak increase
Habits are no more than routines which you perform subconsciously. To build one - train yourself. To break one, find another one which is similar, yet different and nicer, and repeat it until it sticks.
To assist you with this HabitBull lets you set reminders for each habit and displays them on days when you need to be successful. This is especially useful if you have a to do list with repeating tasks or if you want to be reminded to do the same thing every day. It can also be used as a calendar planning tool or checklist, but also as a very effective repeating reminder (e.g. to drink water every 2 hours).
HabitBull does feel a little like a game in which you compete with yourself. The task is to get a long streak for the habit you are working on by covering your goals. The longer the better. It takes a couple of months to fully build a new routine, so don't give up - it takes time and if you are consistent it will work; even if it takes a few attempts.
There are many things which you may want to improve. HabitBull can be used as a planner in building habits like taking your pills regularly, exercise, or keep to a diet. It can also be used as a helper for people suffering from memory problems. As for your vices, HabitBull can be a useful goal tracking tool, or a smart notebook, to assist you while breaking bad habits like nail-biting, drinking alcohol and even improving your dating skills.
It is entirely up to you, really. But why not give it a try and have a convenient helper on the go?
Currently, the following providers are natively supported:
- An Post
- bpost / TAXIPOST
- City Link
- CitySprint (Amazon orders only)
- Courierit, CouriersPlease
- Dawn Wing
- DHL, DHL Express International, DHL Global Mail
- DPD, DPD.co.uk
- ELTA, ELTA Courier
- EMS Korea
- EWC Express
- GLS, GLS.it
- Hermes, Hermes.co.uk
- Hunter Trading Group
- International Bridge
- Parcelforce Worldwide
- Post: Australia, Austria, Canada, China, Czech, Denmark, Finland, France (La Poste), Germany, Hongkong, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico (Mexpost), Moldova, Netherlands (PostNL), New Zealand, Norway, Singapore (SingPost), Sweden, Switzerland (Swiss)
- P&T Luxembourg
- Royal Mail
- Seabourne Express
- TNT, TNT Innight, TNT Fashion
- Full list: http://deliveries.oRRs.de
Got suggestions for more? Please send us a functional tracking ID and the tracking URL via E-Mail and we will try our best to support that provider as soon as possible.
You don't have to always open the app and check for new statuses. For natively supported providers, "Deliveries" offers the option to send you a notification when there is a updated shipping status. Please note that by default, background notifications are only delivered when on WiFi. You can make your own choice in the preferences though!
Synchronize your deliveries across your different devices via our synchronization service.
For many logistic partners, tracing the package via Google Maps is offered.
"Deliveries" was designed on the basis of delivering a pleasing experience on both smartphones and tablets.
For a quick overview without opening the app, you can add widgets to your home screen (Android 3.0+ only!)
You can buy the extended version of "Deliveries" right within the app! Your purchase will remove all ads and unlock many more customization options. Just hit the option key in the main list, choose "Buy Pro-Version" and follow the steps.
- no ads
- easily import your Amazon and eBay orders and keep them synced
- set a quiet mode for notifications
- access to different app themes
- many useful convenience settings
- browser access to sync data via http://deliveries.orrs.de/sync/
- shake to refresh, ...
Pro users can easily import all their Amazon and eBay orders in the synchronization settings. On top of that, tracking continues after the order is passed to DHL, UPS, USPS etc. (only for traceable, direct purchases).
"I tried the free version out for a month and liked it so much that I paid for the Pro-Version" - Tony T.
Help us translate deliveries to more languages! You can now be part of the development, just head over to http://localize.oRRs.de and submit your translations!
You can show your appreciation via Flattr: http://bit.ly/DeliveriesFl
Please don't hesitate to contact us with your questions via our Q&A portal http://help.orrs.de
To report bugs and request features or enhancements, head over to http://bugs.oRRs.de - there you can get feedback and check what suggestions are currently worked on.
Use Routinely to build good habits (like a New Year's resolution but all year long). Routinely will track daily and reoccurring activities. Here are a few examples:
- Walk the dog
- Taking vitamins or medicine
- Read a few chapters from a book
- Eat healthy or skip dessert
- Go to the gym, exercise, or jog for half an hour
- Read before bed
- Spend 20min and meditate
Just added: Widgets!!!
Routinely List 1x4: Scrollable list of activities. Links directly to the activity page.
Routinely Remaining Today 2x2: Shows a count of today's incomplete activities
NOTE: Please exclude Routinely Widgets from your task killers. Otherwise, the widgets will not be able to update properly.
Features included in Routinely:
- List display showing all of the activities
- Various display options to customize the list content
- Activities are colored and fade from green to red when not performed over several days
- Configure Status Bar notifications to send reminders for activities.
- Advanced notification setup including audio alerts, vibration and custom day selection.
- Single display of each individual activity, including metrics and totals
- Calendar display to view and update days in the past
- Graphical representation of progress. Compare current month activities against previous months. View activities by day of the week to see more/less productive days.
Key features are:
- enter a budget and get a warning if it is exeeded
- add items and price to your list
- modify count of item
- calculate total price for all items
Of course you can modify the name as well as the price of an item.
additional features to come:
- grafical overview of money spent depending on time.
Using the TrackR app, your phone will be able to keep track of where your valuables are for you.
How Does it Work?
TrackR can easily attach to keys through its included key loop or can be stuck to almost anything with included double sided sticky tape.
-Find it around the home
Using the smartphone app, you can see how far away you are from the item. With a tap of your finger, you can cause the lost item to ring, finding it in seconds
-Where'd my phone go?
TrackR works both ways. Press the button on the TrackR device to cause your phone to ring, even on silent mode!
TrackR's separation alerts can remind you before you leave an item behind. Even better, TrackR works with Nest to automatically silence the separation alerts when at home or at work.
Using TrackR's revolutionary Crowd GPS technology, you receive GPS updates of where your item is when another TrackR user walks by. It's a community that helps you recover your lost items and it's 100% free and secure.
More information at http://www.thetrackr.com
App requires Android 4.4 & later with Bluetooth Low Energy. Custom Roms are not supported.
Multiple device support is device specific
TrackR works with StickR TrackR, Wallet TrackR, and other tracker devices.
You'll be able to use this application in almost any career or field:
Sales, Accountants, Clerks, an Office setting, Doctors, Consulting, Cashiers, Waiters, Managers, freelancing and the list goes on... Every working person should be able to find a use for such an application.
There is no right or wrong way of using it - use it the way it works best for you - its really very easy to use.
We wish that you find this tool to be very useful, we are actually also using this product and will provide many upgrades for future improvements.
This version of the app is completely ad-free!!
-Record duration of Task(s).
-Work on multiple projects at the same time.
-Ability to attach Names and Summaries to Tasks.
-Maintain existing Tasks (Editing of task Times, Names, and Summaries).
-When opening a Project you can currently view or edit tasks previously recorded.
-Ability to set preferences on using the Application settings Window. (Will be extended with new Features)
Our current features are limited, but stable.
Try it out and grow with us and let us know what special requirements and use cases you have.
Road-Map (Future Features):
-[In Progress] Ability to export and email your data in various formats.
-[In Progress] Ability to backup and restore data from specific file formats.
-[Pending] Automatic Backup.
-[Pending] Backup & Restore using Google Drive and DropBox.
-[Pending] Ability to view simple statistics from your devices.
-[Possibility] Ability to sync data to a server and sync data to different devices.
-[Possibility] Ability to manage data and view statistics from a website.
* When removing this application, your information related to this application (Tasks and Projects) will be removed. A backup, restore and data migration tool is in development at the moment.
* This application does not provide any guarantee of any kind. (e.g. Loss of recorded Information) Please use at own risk.
Special Thanks to:
-Graphics: C du Toit
-Developer: IP Hough
Privacy of your information:
-We do not collect any personal information from you although we do collect non-personal non-project usage data to determine where to improve the application's user experience e.g. frequency of use of specific application screens.
-We might allow you to store your recorded information on our servers at a later stage (For backup purposes).
-No ads at this time.
Thank you for your support!
If you have any queries please contact us:
How long has it been since you last changed your car oil, since you bought your laptop, since you went to Mars and came back? TimeJot measures the time passed between now and past events for you, so that the you don't have to browse through the calendar, do the math or any guesswork at all!
Note: This app is only available in ENGLISH at the moment.
(If you wish to help in translating to your language, please contact me at TimeJotApp@gmail.com)
- Create events
- Create multiple entries for an event
- Add notes to each entry
- Multiple date formats.
My Life-Logger tracks the activity of content we create and discover, in this process app tracks locations, address, and user can add voice notes and text notes. Tracking of locations is done in background 24 x 7 and does not require any user intervention. App comes with tile UI, it will show all the locations (Geo-Locations) collected each day and shown in the aggregated view in the main screen and detailed view in the list screen.
Besides this, app has the capability to take text notes and voice notes and tag the notes to date/time and location. This will be a very good daily logging and travel mate app.
The data will be secure and stored in the device and it will not be sent outside the device in any form.
The developer will not be able to access any data in any form, it is completely secure in your device.
User will be able to view the logged locations on the google map launched inside the application. User may see single location or all locations for a day or a specific time slice in any day.
App allows you to add favorite locations like “Home”, “Work”, “”, “Coffee house”, “Namma Adda” and you the favorite names will show in the list instead of the full address.
You will be able to trigger Google Navigation to your favorite places or logged places from the app.
If you would like to share your location or your drive trail, in the map view screen you can capture the screen and share in Google+ or Facebook with just single tap.
(I have attached few sample screenshots from my Note 2, Ram & AD's Nexus)
After logging points for few days, user can query following example scenarios:
1) Where was I on 26th Jan 2013 at 4:45 PM?
2) My last biking tour to Angel Island?
3) How many times I visited in last 3 months?
4) Last meeting my physician?
5) When was I last visited Taj Mahal in Agra?
6) When was the last dosa @ Vidyarthi Bhavan?
7) My last visit to Jungfrau?
1) Swipe Left or Right on Day View pages for each day statistics
2) From day view screen, user can navigate to List view or Map View
3) Long Press on List view (on any row), takes you to the Notes and Recording Dialog
4) Single Tap on list view takes you to map view for that point
5) Right swipe on the list view row to add Favorites like "Home", "Office" etc
For more details visit & share your feedback @
The size of the data stored in the device is very small. I am doing life-logging with my app from last 5 months and the data size from the last back up is 6 MB which is less than 2 high resolution photos.
The app collects location points every 60 seconds by default and this interval can be altered in the settings screen.
For location accuracy and power consumption, High, Balanced and Low modes are provided in the settings.
By default app will be in Balanced mode , and if you require more accurate results switch to High mode in the settings screen.
App uses latest fused api from google which consumes very less power and gives more accurate results combining results from Satellite and WI-FI.
This entire idea was originated based on the concept of life-logging.
The term Lifelogging was coined by Gordon Bell who’s reason for tracking this information was to help optimize our behaviors by analyzing and learning from the data collected.
The Quantified Self site is the base for a community of users who collaborate to share self-knowledge, tools and interests around the topic of self-tracking.
Here’s a 5 minute intro video on The Quantified Self that Gary Wolf did at TED. http://www.ted.com/talks/view/lang/en//id/966
Also an interesting blog on lifelogging:
KeepTrack lets you track any details you wish over time from the serious such as the medication you're taking, to the more whimsical, such as how many buses you see each day. You decide what you wish to track and how often. Diet, sports, games, smoking and blood pressure are just some of the many things our users use our app for.
The app's clean interface makes it easy to create new items and enter data into existing ones. Once you've been tracking the items, use the data to make improvements, adjustments, or to simply keep yourself informed. Click on a specific item to see the data breakdown. View a graph, pie chart, statistics, and calendar. For those difficult to remember tasks, KeepTrack features an alarm setting to remind you.
KeepTrack is an ideal tool for those wishing to join the quantified self movement and getting more out of their life by tracking it.