An easy to use app which helps you keep a count of all your activities with a single click.
You can also add an event as and when you remember it using our calender feature. The daily, weekly, monthly, yearly statistics will help you manage and improve your life like never before!
✔ Write down ideas & notes.
✔ Question sets provided by the app and yourself.
✔ Share or backup your ideas using apps like Dropbox and Gmail.
✔ No ads and no in app purchases. There is a donate buttone, hence the 'in app purchase' permission for this app.
★ "Easy to use, simple and straightforward UI" - OmegaDroid
★ "Answering questions keeps you focused while conceptualizing the plans." - SmartPhoneApps
★ "It’s simple yet very reliable. Check it out." - Dottech
★ Featured on App Deals of the Day - Gizmodo
PRIVACY & OWNERSHIP
Everything you write is stored only on your device and will always be yours.
This application uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage.
Have fun and let your ideas grow!
Key features of Instant 2.0:
1. Automatically track your device usage time & daily unlock count
2. Track your app usage
3. Integrated with Google Fit to track your fitness and travel time
4. Graphs for a Quantified Self
5. Get reminders as notifications according to usage time
6. Widget for quick tracking
Instant is developed to promote a balanced lifestyle so that you can focus more on the people around you and live in the moment. Instant is a phone habit tracker works similar to fitness trackers by making users more aware of the data. For more information visit us on: http://emberify.com
As seen on Techcrunch, Gizmodo, Android Central, Android Authority, Phone Arena and Huffington Post.
- Finance (budget, expenses, income, savings, ...)
- Health (weight, calories, cholesterol, dietary habits, smoking, alcohol consumption, Blood Pressure, Growth of the children, Monitoring of diabetes ...)
- Sport (kilometers, exercises performed, wins / losses, ...)
- Professional (Polls, sales, number of customers, Travel Expense, stocks, ...)
- Miscellaneous (mood, number of hours spent on Facebook or Angry Bird, the number of emails received ...)
Feel free to imagine the following that best meets your needs from a range of questions (numeric, text, multiple choice, rating, etc.). Several models are also available and can be quickly used or serve as examples.
Important: The data is stored on your mobile / tablet and no connection is required by the application
key words: Tracking, monitoring, Personnalisation, Indicators, graphs, statistics, history, quantified self, surveys, polls, forms
Crisply is a software as a service application that answers the age old question in business: “Where does the time go?” Crisply solves that mystery. Crisply helps quantify the work of individuals and organizations, all without timesheets.
Crisply shows you and your team where effort goes along with performance analytics to help you execute more crisply. Using machine learning, Crisply operates in the background and delivers results automatically. The impact that Crisply makes for an organizations' ability to scientifically measure all of their human work is huge.
You can learn more about Crisply and setup an account at http://crisply.com
- 3 x Widgets (an excellent shorcut to your Most used apps)
- 2 x DashClock extensions
IMPORTANT: add the app to your Task Killer white list. NOT compatible with Lollipop (Android 5.0 or above).
Trackerfy monitors a lot but doesn't send it anywhere.
For any questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to track work hours
• Time saving features like automatic break deduction and pay period settings
• Choose between punching in and out or manually entering your shift hours
• Easy to update, delete or add past shifts
• Lots of customization options to suit your needs like 24h formatting, selecting when your week starts and a variety of ways to view your past shifts
• See how many hours you've worked and earned over a pay period, week, month or year
• Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck
• Automatically have deductions and/or bonuses calculated for paychecks
• Optionally keep track of sales or tips (useful if you make commission or tips. useful for servers or sales people)
• Optionally keep track of work mileage, your mileage rate, and add totals to your paycheck
• Optionally keep track of work holiday pay days
• Set breaks to be automatically deducted from shifts over a given period of time. (ie. 30 minutes deducted after a 5 hour shift, 45 minutes deducted after an 8 hour shift), or enter breaks manually
• Keep track of overtime hours and wages for up to two overtimes
• Use widgets to punch in and out quickly, or as a shortcut to add a new shift. (tap on the punch in time to cancel it)
Get the full version to track multiple jobs, remove ads, export all data as a spreadsheet (.CSV), as well as backup and import all saved data as a database.
• Choose between a light and dark theme to suit your style
• Display times with am/pm times or with a 24h clock
• Display a currency symbol from over 100 countries
• Set a backup reminder to remind you to backup your database every week, two weeks, month or two months
• Set your pay period to be calculated by weeks, months, days or by half months (1st-15th, 16th-last)
• Keep track of sales, optionally add sales to your paycheck, or a percent of sales (ideal for servers of sales staff)
• Keep track of tips, optionally add tips to your paycheck
• Select what day your week starts on
• Option to automatically round shifts to 15m, 30m or 60m increments
• Display hours in decimal (7.5h) or hours:minutes (7h 30m) format
• Enter your hourly wage to have your wages calculated
• Have flat rate and/or percentage deductions automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for taxes, union fees or any other deductions
• Have flat rate and/or percentage bonuses automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for things like vacation pay
• Have breaks automatically deducted based on up to three break rules. For example, after a 3 hour shift deduct 15m, after a 6h shift deduct 30m and after an 8h shift deduct 1h
• Keep track of up to 2 overtimes, such as receive 1.5 times normal pay for a shift over 8h and 2 times normal pay for a shift over 12h. This could also be applied to pay periods, for example, 1.25 times normal pay for pay periods over 40h and 1.5 times normal pay for pay periods over 50h. All hours and pay rates are customizable.
• Choose to share Google analytics information
Internet Access and View Network State:
• Required for analytics and ads
Modify/Delete SD Card Contents:
• Required to save database and .CSV files to storage to export
Work Log can be used as a shift logger, shift log, shift calculator, tips calculator, tips log, tips recorder, sales calculator, sales log, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, work clock, work hours tracker, work tracker, work shifts, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, working hours time card, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, time recorder, shift logger, shift log, timesheet or work salary calculator
Shift Work Schedule offers its own list of work shift patterns that you can immediately use. If, in case, your work shift doesn’t fall on any of those patterns, you can set a custom shift pattern and use it instead of the pre-loaded shift work patterns.
The app will automatically highlight all corresponding days of your work week based on the day you select, so you can see if you are working or not on a specific date and plan your holidays, trips or whatever you want to plan.
NOTE: once you selected your shift pattern, you can not edit separate days (like overtime).
The app also has a nice search feature that lets you check if you’re supposed to be working a particular day and it lets you customize its appearance down to the background.
The app offers a sleek, translucent calendar widget, even if you do not work shifts, you might use it as simple calendar Widget on your main screen or lock screen( starting from 4.2 android version).
Settings of Shift Work Schedule –
* Alarm clock for shifts
* Widgets - 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, and resizable widget
* First day of week
* Number of weeks
* Сhange colors for selected day, night shift, evening shift, day shift, days off, day numbers
* Save up to 5 custom patterns
* 22 Shift Paterns
* Background picture from user gallery
If you want to support development and use application without ads, please, conisder buying this app -
For now app does not sync with Google calendars, and it is not wage calculator, all it does is shows you work shifts pattern in a nice way :)
If you have a Sony device with STAMINA mode, you can either disable this mode or add Shift Work Schedule to the active applications in standby.
STAMINA/Extended Standby Mode prevents Shift Work Schedule from waking up the device. Thus, an alarm will NOT ring if this mode is enabled.
Icon, and Logo Design by Niclas Stöhr (email@example.com)
If you have any suggestions or questions,or you do not understand how to make your custom pattern, or you want to correct or add translation for this app, send me an email please - firstname.lastname@example.org
Then Working Timer is here for You. This simple and clear tool makes your life easier. Suitable for employees and freelancers as well. We are developing the application with care about your needs but with an emphasis on simplicity.
- Simple Table of worked hours
- Up to 5 profiles
- Overtime overview
- Notes for any day
- Unpaid leave
- Number of work days of month
- Number of work hours of month
- Earned money
- Bulk insert of data
- Backup of data
- Updates as soon as possible
Fed up of trying to work out what shift you will be working when asked about a future date?
Wouldn't it be nice to have an App close at hand to tell you!
Shift Work Calendar can be used to plan and organise your life around your work commitments.
Keep track of your life with this Shift Work Calendar, designed to make planning easier for people who work shifts.
Shift Work Calendar allows you to easily build different shift patterns by choosing your own colours and names which can be speedily added to the Calendar and visible at a quick glance.
Comments can be added against individual days to note plans; e.g. appointments, events etc.
Ads can be removed from the Calendar Settings menu option.
Email email@example.com for support. Feedback and suggestions are most welcome.
Features (very partial list):
* Overtime support
* Multiple jobs support
* Calendar update [Job Setting] add records to the calendar (it's recommended to open a separate calendar for 'My Work Clock'). ONE WAY-SYNC ONLY.
* Punch in/out directly from the widget
* Quick day, week & month information
* Simple reports
* Send to mail as CSV
* Add/remove/edit records
* Multiple overtime and report periods: daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and more.
* If the widget stops updating: make sure the application appears in your task killer 'white list'.
* No move-to-SD option: widgets do not work when an app is on the SD. We got many error reports from users so we disabled this option.
Required permissions reasoning:
*. READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
*. ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
== Required for Google calendar sync
*. MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
== Required to save CSV before sending by e-mail backup.
*. FULL INTERNET ACCESS & VIEW NETWORK STATE
== Required for bug report, analytics & ads.
Let's say you want to clean the fish tank once a month. You could put a repeating event on your calendar for the first of every month. The problem is that at some point you are going to be busy and then remember a week or so later. Now, your calendar event is two weeks off and you have to delete it and create a new one.
With this application, you enter your activities and how frequently you need to perform them. The simple, easy to understand interface tracks all of your activities and highlights which ones are due. The application lists all of your activities in the order in which they are next due. The icon indicates whether they are overdue or not.
This application is great for "Getting things done" (GTD). Track your repetitive tasks and mark them off when complete. Keep track of when those tasks are completed and how well you are getting things done.
You can enable or disable notifications. Notifications can be sent before a task is due. You can also select how often you want to be reminded once the activity is overdue.
- Create activities which track routine, repeating tasks.
- An activity can have a repeating frequency in days. The next due date will be shown.
- Activities are listed in the order in which they are due giving you a convenient to-do list.
- Activities display an icon showing whether the activity is overdue, about to be overdue or completed on time.
- To track how often you do something without having a target (ex: to quit smoking you might track how long since your last cigarette), simply leave the frequency field empty.
- Notifications can be sent to remind you when an activity is coming up.
- Notifications can also be sent after an activity is overdue. The frequency of notifications can be set so that you don't get too many reminders.
- Each activity keeps a history of when it was completed along with the average time between completions.
- History can be displayed as a line chart (t-chart) showing the elapsed days between completing the activity. This is plotted along with the target days and the rolling average allowing you to see how you are doing at a glance.
- History can be plotted in bar charts as either the frequency by the day of the week or by the month. This can give insight into when you are most likely to complete an activity.
- Clicking on the icon in the main list view is a quick way to mark the activity complete.
- Long clicking on an activity provides a menu to mark it done, delete it, or edit it.
- A widget provides all of your activities at a quick glance. Press any item to open the activity or press on the title to open the application.
- If you upgrade to the full version, your saved activities can be sent to the full version from the main menu.
- If you main data file is ever corrupted, the application saves up to five previous versions of your data. A backup is made at most every 24 hours when saving a change. You can restore a backup data file from the main menu of the application.
This version is now identical to the full version. I'm keeping both versions around for support.
KeepTrack lets you track any details you wish over time from the serious such as the medication you're taking, to the more whimsical, such as how many buses you see each day. You decide what you wish to track and how often. Diet, sports, games, smoking and blood pressure are just some of the many things our users use our app for.
The app's clean interface makes it easy to create new items and enter data into existing ones. Once you've been tracking the items, use the data to make improvements, adjustments, or to simply keep yourself informed. Click on a specific item to see the data breakdown. View a graph, pie chart, statistics, and calendar. For those difficult to remember tasks, KeepTrack features an alarm setting to remind you.
KeepTrack is an ideal tool for those wishing to join the quantified self movement and getting more out of their life by tracking it.