Working with Android 7.1 (N) again. Thanks for the quick response developers!
Don't buy if you have latest Android version It won't open on my Android 7.1.
This program has potential but.... The location icon needs to be an arrow not a pin as it doesn't show direction of travel. There is no option to keep phone awake so screen keeps turning off. If i go to another app, i have to reselect my map when I go back to maplets. It should return to the map I was using previously. There is not a button to center or zoom on my location so I have to move map around to find pin. The zoom function needs to be able to zoom in more.
Not as good on Android Loved on my IPhone and purchased for Android tablet. Android version has a many less features.
Map geek loves Maplets I love me some maps. Maplets allows me to carry, find and enjoy a ton of maps conveniently. Traveling in Europe? Grab the local map! Hiking in Forest Park? Grab the map and see where you are at a glance.
Maps are small This is not what I thought it was, I wanted a map of a city, it's just small places within the city. Waste of money for me
• Improved downloading experience and delete multiple maplets easily.
• Fixed issue with Android N. Sorry for any inconveniences!
• Added compassing heading to maps that has GPS information
• Performance improvements and bug fixes
• Fixed a minor visual glitch
• Fixed installation issues on Lollipop in certain cases (-505)
• Notifications when maps have finished download
• Improved performance and bug fixes