Handy but not always up to date The public transportation maps are handy, but they aren't always up to date. Some Berlin trams are now going on different routes from the ones shown in this app.
Super handy! I downloaded this to use at some parks in the SF Bay Area. Super handy to have since data service is usually not available when you're out hiking anywhere you want to be hiking. :-)
Perfect for Rausch Creek It's only as good as the paper map for content, but having a dot show me where I am is awesome! The Rausch Creek map is missing a few newer trails, but I recommend at least one person per group have this app.
I've been looking for this for a long time This is a great app! I have downloaded ATV maps and yes they are GPS enabled and offline maps. I could see where I was and where I was going on the trail at all times. I uploaded a coupled of trail maps (SMORR and Rush Spriings). I hope the GPS enabling worked.
Lots of maps and definitely needs more.
Need more location.
• Prevent Google Photos from indexing and uploading map tiles to cloud
• Interface fixes
• Added Android 5.0 Lollipop compatibility
• Added support for external SD cards for KitKat (4.4) users
• Select external SD drives to store your maplets! Now you can fill that gigantic SD card with all the maps you need
• Sort the maplets list alphabetically, by distance, or by last used
Play in the outdoors with Android as your Handheld GPS and offline topo maps!