●●●SMS AUTO RESPONDER●●●
SMS Autoresponder for meetings, safe driving, good sleeping, etc. Just turn text auto responder on and it will run in the background and auto reply to calls and texts
✔ Able to setup multiple SMS auto responders for auto reply
✔ Recurring text auto responders activated at a specific day and time on a scheduled basis.
✔ Emergency list - a list of people whose phone calls you will receive any way
✔ Personalized list - a list of people whom you want to auto reply with personalized message
✔ Don't Auto Reply list - sms block auto reply- a list of people whose sms/calls, text auto responder won’t reply to
✔ You can set text auto responder to send only one auto reply to the same contact during status duration
✔ Set text auto responder only to auto reply calls / sms that is your contacts or non-contacts or both
✔ Set sms autoresponder to auto reply ONLY calls or ONLY texts or both
✔ Silent mode schedule - set ringer mode to silent during status duration or set vibrate mode to silent or torn off both
✔ Widget with quick text autoresponder overview
✔ Manual status – set default status and turn it on/off manually
✔ One touch ON/OFF widget
✔ Set alarm for the end of the status – good for “sleeping” status
✔ Support for Android 5.0 Lollipop
★MEETING - Set “I am on the meeting” or “Go to meeting” auto responder busy message.
★DRIVE SAFELY - text android autoresponder will let people know (auto sms them) you're driving and will get back to them. Safe Drive Save Life!
Listen to SMS, listen to TXT messages. Drive Safely when autoresponder reads text messages aloud and respond by SMS. Android Text to Speech (TTS) will speak your SMS while driving. Hands-free. Hear SMS, Hear TXTs, Hear text messages read aloud.
●●●SMS SCHEDULER - AUTO SMS SENDER ●●●
Auto SMS to preset list of contacts- use for, sms reminders (medicine, pill reminder, to do reminder), sms alert, alarm, auto notifications. Send kiss day and love auto sms, funny quotes, cool, motivation, romantic, good morning etc
✔Multiple SMS schedulers - multi sms send
✔ SMS scheduler - schedule your auto SMS to be send by date or week days
* multiple recipients can be chosen - bulk sms sending
* status bar notifications are triggered for sent messages and delivery reports
* history of sent and delivered messages is available (menu – “sent messages” screen
✔Customize your auto sms text.
✔Allow sending different sms types: send long sms, messages with picture (mms), repeat automated sms
★This app responds to incoming SMS and missed call automatically and is able to set a schedule to send SMS in future time. And it also can read out SMS in some supported languages.SMS forwarding and many more features are also available.
★★★This No Ads version is basically same as the free version and additionally comes with following complimentary features.
1. No Ads.
2. Smaller app size.
3. Backup & restore data feature.
4. Caller ID announcement.
5. Location info in autoresponse.
6. Match Keyword for SMS autoresponse.
7. And more features coming soon.
Thank you for your support.
***Requires Android: 2.1 and up
***If you are using task killer or app killer, please exclude AutoSMS to work properly.
***If you are using GO SMS, you need to uncheck the "Disable other message notification" setting in Receive Settings of GO SMS setting.
★[SMS AUTO REPLY]
● Automatically reply with preset SMS message for receiving SMS and missed calls when you are unable to answer (eg. Driving, In meeting, sleeping, busy , etc…).
● (✔REPLY MESSAGE) Customizable auto-response SMS message for missed calls and SMS.
● (✔WIDGET) One touch Auto-response ON/OFF widget.
● (✔PROFILE) Able to setup multiple profiles for auto response.
● (✔AUTO ON/OFF) Able to set Auto-response Turn-ON duration, no worry even if forget to turn off.
● (✔SILENT MODE) Able to set Ringer Mode to silent mode during turn on and restore automatically after turn off.
● (✔BATTERY EFFICIENT) Auto SMS will not drain battery during “OFF” or “not in Schedule Time”, which helps maintain your battery efficiency.
★[ SCHEDULE SMS ]
● You can set a schedule to send SMS in future for special occasion or wishes to your love one.
★[ SMS READER ]
● This feature may be useful when you are unable to look up the screen and read SMS, for example driving. SMS Reader can read out the message for you in this situation. you may need to install Text-to-speech engine to works it properly and the supported language is depend on the Text-to-speech engine.
★[ INSTANT SMS ]
● This feature may be useful if you have to send same message to a same person frequently.
★[ FORWARD SMS ]
● You can forward receiving SMS to specified numbers automatically. This feature can be used for business such as sharing infomations(SMS) with team members,etc.
1) If same contact SMS/calls in again within 2-3 mins, only one Auto-response message is sent.
2) Option to prompt you to select Reply message from recently used message.
3) Able to set different message for SMS and incoming missed call.
4) Able to set “Reply Once” option for each scheduled session.
* More features coming soon.
* Home screen widget
* Create your own replies
* Auto reply to anyone, or contacts only
* Automatic shut off
* Ongoing notification
The interface is available in 25 languages.
We asked ourselves the question: what is the need for us to work with SMS. And created this application.
Look alternatives. They cost at least twice as expensive, but they contain some one option. Alternatives have not been translated into your language. In our application, you will get 5 options. And 25 popular languages.
Six months users to send their suggestions about our popular app SMS Manager.
Introducing version 2.0
Watch a video about all the new features of the application.
In an application built 5 tools for SMS communication and beyond:
1. SMS Scheduler
2. SMS forwarding.
3. SMS answering machine.
4. E-mail Scheduler.
5. Event planner.
New in version 2.0:
- E-mail scheduler.
- Event planner.
- Forced choice of language (if a translation for your language is incorrect, you can select one of three: English, Spanish, Russian).
- New design.
- Password protection.
- A new widget.
- Set the background color and font.
- Transfer SMS is not only a different phone number (via SMS), but also by e-mail (via E-mail).
- The choice of contacts or groups.
- In the list (where all messages) indicates the beginning of the message.
- Notification of the success or failure of sending messages (audio or text). 9 tones to choose from.
- Automatic signature (for SMS or E-mail).
- Select the time format: 24 or 12 am / pm.
- Reminder of a scheduled message: any number of days.
- Hide SMS (from the history of messages).
In the SMS Scheduler appeared archive (story). Old messages are moved to the archive. And now there is a choice of the groups or contacts.
In the SMS forwarding appeared forwarding e-mail.
Why is integrated E-mail scheduler.
- To schedule greetings or operational messages via e-mail.
- Not to write on the work at night (your recipients may find it crazy).
- If you write E-mail on Friday or on the weekend, then on Monday morning your message can get into the spam. So you can schedule it for Monday afternoon.
Why is integrated event planner.
Event planner is also SMS scheduler. In which you are programming greetings or messages about seminars, meetings with friends, and so on.
In the event planner conveniently displays the date (in chronological order). As well as the events are given names (a friend's birthday, a weekly meeting on Friday, "do not forget about the report," and so on).
Do not forget to enter the details of your e-mail address to activate the functions associated with the email.
#Never loose a message : after a device reboot every schedule will be rescheduled without user intervention.
# Advanced Repeat option from second to year with number of frequency for message to be sent.
Now you can set number of time message you can repeat.
# Read option for each message. Now you can read sms by clicking respective sound icon of sms.
# Application contain multi theme i.e. day and night
#. Added Auto reply option. You can easily auto respond to your sms and miscall by sms just creating profile
According to your busy time duration, busy situation like in meeting, driving etc and recipients.
# you can add multiple recipients or can simply add an entire Group. Even you can schedule different message to be sent to different people at the same without any message length restriction.
# You can also send personal message to multiple contacts with same content, the application automatically incorporate the name of corresponding contact from the Phone book while sending an SMS. For Ex: If I want to send SMS like “Hi #Name#” to 5 friends, then I just need to select the intended recipients from the phone book and application automatically replace keyword #Name# with the actual name of each user.
If a user is at an unknown place and he/she would like to inform someone about his/her location, user just need to add Location keyword (Ex: #Location#) in message and application would automatically retrieve user’s current location using various parameters (Only GPS / GPS & Internet / Network Provider). This feature could be extremely helpful in critical situations like accident or any other violent activities.
To retrieve Location from Network Provider please do the following:
For Android version 2.x to 3.x :: Settings -> Location and Security -> Activate User Wireless Networks
# IntelliSense for Keyword. Just type # (Hash) and it would display all possible keywords that you may like to use.
# You can view list of your scheduled message, deactivate or reschedule any/ or all of them.
# You can reuse a message which is already sent by this application.
# You can also track the delivery status of sent messages.
# For better accessibility, we have implemented Floating Menu on the top of each module.
# Share any message from your conversation over Facebook, Twitter, What’s app etc.
# Restore Backup and Take a Backup:
You can save all your scheduled, delivered and inbox messages on Dropbox. You can also schedule intervals to take automatic backup.
#Incoming SMS Popup:
When a new message arrives it pops up on your screen with options like “Reply, Forward or Delete”.
#Preferred Date-time format:
Set your preferred Date-Time format.
#You can add smiles ,your own templates and send contacts as message.
For more information, see Help section in Application.
We would love to see your feedback or suggestions if there are any. You can share your thoughts with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us on http://www.drcinfotech.com
Now the full version is FREE (not even ads). Thanks to those who paid for the early development to recover the small development costs. This is NOT a for-profit application. Please email with suggestions or comments.
* Manual Mode:
Turn Responded on or off whenever you're in a situation where you don't want to be disturbed by incoming text messages, such as at a movie. This mode will continue to respond to all incoming messages until you turn it off.
* Car Mode:
Responded will turn on and off automatically when you're traveling. If your car has a Bluetooth connection (or if you have a headset you only connect to when driving) you can set Responded to start replying whenever this connection is made. If not, you can use Responded's Movement Based option to start replying when it detects that you're likely driving (determined by location history).
Responded will automatically reply to incoming texts during the time period you set and repeated for your selected days of the week. This is highly useful for classes, meetings, repeating appointments, and any other time of the day you don't want to be disturbed.
* Manual Widget:
Turn Responded on or off directly from your Home Screen. You have the option to set the outgoing message without the need to enter the app.
* Notification Area Icon:
Responded will set an icon in the top notification area so you know when it's responding.
* Mute Notification Sounds (on by default):
Responded will mute all notifications while it is on so you're not disturbed, and if driving you won't be tempted to look at the text message. If this option is set, Responded will notify you of incoming texts when it turns off.
* Respond to Contacts Only (on by default):
Responded will only send auto-responses to phone numbers you have stored in your Contacts.
* Response Period (default is 1 hour):
Responded will check to see if it has already sent an auto-response to a phone number when a new text message is received. If you've already responded to your friend within the period you set, no new auto-response will be sent so you don't annoy your friends. This can be as frequent as 15 minutes or as long as 8 hours.
* Show Response Notifications (off by default):
Responded will add a new notification for every response sent so you can check who was sent a text while you were busy.
* Responded automatically sends text messages (SMS) on your behalf. This functionality can potentially cost you money. Consult your service agreement with your carrier for specific information on text messaging fees.
* If you use a custom text message application (such as GO SMS), you will need to allow other messaging application access to message notifications for Responded to work properly.
Keywords: text, text message, sms, responder, response, auto, automatic, drive safe, text and drive, schedule, do not disturb, dnd
* Free video Call between Android, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
* Video Call and chat on 3G,4G & WiFi
* FREE calls to other Viva talk users worldwide
* FREE live text chat (no more expensive SMS)
We know it's convenient to have two phone numbers. That's why Viva talk has been so popular with Android users. Never miss a call and always make a call with Tri-mode calling that automatically switches to Wi-Fi, 3G/4G, or Cellular. Every Android user must have this application.
It's worth it to have the extra number and be able to send text messages and calls over Wi-Fi at home, on airplanes, on trains, and more.
Distinction between Viva talk and Android calls
Make calls when voice network is not reliable
Two phone lines on one iPhone
With Viva talk on your Android, you can make and receive phone calls with crystal clear sound quality for FREE or at super low rates. Viva talk is easy to download and use. You can call over 3G* or WiFi, and keep Viva talk running in the background.
* Making and receiving VoIP Audio and Video calls
* Built-in tunnel for passing thru voip blockades
* Connectivity through WiFi / 3G / EDGE
* Integrated contacts from the phone
* Balance information
* Call cost information
* Destination, rate
* Time, call status logs
* Last calls log
* Support for codecs G.729 for high quality audio
* Compatible with IPod Touch, IPhone and IPad
* iPhone's address book integration
* VoiceMail functionality (new voicemail, unheard voicemails, voicemail management )
* Callback functionality (the selected numbers will be connected via cellular calls)
* Conversation recording
* SMS feature
* Customizable tab bar
1. You need to have account from Viva talk in order to use this software. Don't have Viva talk account, pls register for free at http://www.vivatalk.com/
2. Please, check your cellular operator's terms of agreement to make sure they allow sip calls on their network before using Viva talk.
3. To recharge your Viva talk talktime, pls go to http://www.vivatalk.com/
PUT YOUR PHONE TO WORK FOR YOU (NOT AGAINST YOU)
"Available" and " Not available" time, simple yet effective: Let people know when you are available and when you are not available. Everyday interruptions at work can be a key barrier to managing your time effectively and, ultimately, can be a barrier to your success. Forget to silence your phone and calls rings or sms notifications sound during important meetings? Want to ensure you're not interrupted during important meetings?
MEETING AUTO RESPONDER KEEPS YOUR MEETINGS FREE OF INTERRUPTIONS!
✔ Set different meeting time ranges – profiles (office hours, meetings, lunch time, etc)
✔ Each Do Not Disturb profile have its own settings (vibrate , totally silent mode etc)
✔ Option to set meetings time, week days, repeat weekly
✔ Customize a reply message: “I'm in a meeting, will call you later” or just” Meeting - do not disturb”
✔ Manual status –instantly turn profile on/off manually
✔ One touch silent mode switcher - widget
✔ Emergency list - people whose calls you will receive any way regardless of the meeting time.
✔ Personalized list - people whom you want to auto reply with personalized message
✔ Don't Auto Reply list - a list of people whose sms / calls, you won’t reply to
✔ Auto reply to calls and sms only of your contacts
✔ Auto reply to calls and sms only of non-contacts
✔ Text auto response to calls only
✔ Text auto reply to sms messages only
✔ Set ringer mode to silent during “not available” mode
✔ Set vibrate mode to silent during Do Not Disturb mode
✔ Send only one sms response to the same contact during meeting mode
✔ Set alarm clock with a single touch for the end of the status
✔ MMS message - record personalized voice or even video message or attach images to your text (or bundle them all together) and auto reply to all your missed calls and incoming SMS.
✔ Archive of sent text messages
✔ Info widget
Voice Mail users: Please note - Some carriers have moved away from the normal voice mail alert system to use proprietary notification methods (GSM vs IP based). If VMMonitor is not detecting pending voice mails and you are running Android 4.3+, use the "Trigger from Not. Bar Icon" feature. This feature allows you to trigger a repeating notification when an application pops an icon to the notification bar. The setup has selections for ATT Visual Voice mail, Google Voice, and Sprint Visual Voice Mail. In addition, VMMonitor will read up to 9 of the current notifications in the notification bar so you can select your specific app that you want to trigger a repeating notification. Please note this feature ONLY works for Android V4.3 or higher.
Lost your phone? You can set a remote alarm trigger that is activated by sending your phone a user-defined SMS Text message. When the alarm is activated, the phone overrides any silent or vibrate-only mode and sounds a loud siren that can help you locate a lost phone. After the initial trigger, the alarm will resound at every scan cycle. Never lose your phone again!
THERE ARE NO ADS IN THIS APP and it's FREE! (thus we have no income from this app!). We continue to support and enhance this app because we love writing great apps. We will attempt to support the app as much as possible, though responses may not be timely. If you like the app, please leave your comments on the Marketplace. For any support issues, please send your email to email@example.com. We will respond when we can.
A testimonial from a satisfied VMMonitor user:
"The day I got my first smart phone, I tried to set up repetitive audio alerts. I couldn't believe they weren't even available. So I went to the Play store to see what was out there. I tried several that had visual alerts, but that doesn't help when my phone is in my pocket. The ones I found with audio alters just didn't work. Messages were left, but the apps didn't alert me. I can’t operate my business without dependability. So I continued my hunt and finally found one that works EVERY TIME. It is Voice Mail Monitor. It provides full control over the timing and frequency, mutes when I go into meetings, and has some additional bonus features. But the most impressive thing is that I never miss a voice mail, and that means more money in my pocket faster. Thanks to Steep Canyon Software for this most effective business tool. Steve Divnick, www.divnick.com"
We are using the hashtag #HoldThatThought to show our support towards and to boost driver-safety awareness.
Seetbelt is another easy to use and visually appealing app by TIP Solutions. Also check out CALLcheck and CallSnap by TIP. Thanks for your interest in our app and let us know how we can improve your Seetbelt experience!
When you enable your custom away message this app will automatically reply to any text you receive. No more text while driving worries! Also great for when you're working, sleeping, at the movies, in class, etc.
-Optionally include time elapsed since away enabled
-Ignores phone #'s it has replied to in last 5 min
-Optional indicator in notification bar which says if away message is on or off
-Optionally shows alerts when a text message has been auto-replied too
-Optionally send replies only to people in your contact list
Almost no battery usage when away message is enabled. All future updates to app will be free. Completely anonymous usage statistics are stored in order to continue to improve the app.
Thanks for the great reviews and comments! Feel free to email me anything you want me to consider adding in a future release.
NOTE TO GO SMS USERS: Go SMS's default behavior blocks other SMS apps. In order to use this app with Go SMS you need to do the following, "Open Go SMS, press MENU->SETTINGS->RECEIVE SETTINGS and then uncheck “Disable other message notification”". You can also uninstall Go SMS to solve the problem.
sms autoreply text drive
* away from the phone
* in the meeting
* any other situation when you can not answer calls or messages
This application will help you.
Enter reply message and application will answer missed calls and text messages for you!
No one will feel ignored any more!
What it does?
Answers missed calls.
Answers text messages.
Forwards missed calls notifications to e mail.
Forwards text messages to e mail.
Answers to everyone or phone book numbers or non contacts.
Exclude land lines option.
Limit the number of replies per time period.
Store replies to sent messages thread (outbox).
Automatically turns on at specified time.
Automatically turns off at specified time.
Set ringer mode to normal, silent or vibrate.
Below is the list of users and the features they have requested. These features will be included in next versions.
* Custom replies (for person or number)
* Home screen widget (with toggle on/off)
* Activate via custom SMS message
* Custom SMS for getting device's GPS location
* "Add multiple days selection in a week for auto start and auto off, for example Monday, Wednesday and Saturday 6am auto Start and 7.30am auto off."
* "Option for hiding notification icon."
* Driving mode with auto detection and activation.
+ remove time frame when responding to the same number
*Be able to setup different auto responses for calls and text messages.
* Ignore blocked numbers.
* Individual auto replies to each different contact on your phone (Already in the to do list.)
* Being able to have any text message or missed calls forwarded the another number.
* Being able to have any text message or missed calls forwarded the email.
1. SMS-AM inactive.
2. User receive miss call from depend on option select ( Everyone, My contacts, Not in contacts)
3. User activate SMS-AM.
4. SMS-AM scan for last miss call(s) and ask user whether to send message.
Record message and e mail it.
Automatically reject a call and send a sms after certain time it left unanswered.
User can determine how long the call last before get rejected.
White list feature, for the contacts that user does not want to get automatically rejected.
Reply to caller after x number of rings.
If you need a feature, please let me know.
Next upgrade will include ability to customize what message will be replied to each person or number.
Thank you people!
*tags: sms, text message, auto reply, forward text to e mail, away, busy, driving
Never miss responding to birthday wishes from your friends. Acknowledge important customers when you are busy. Or complete entire online e-biz transactions through SMS without having to touch your phone.
With Fusion SMS Auto Reply, you'll be able to do all these and more.
1. Automatically reply to incoming text message based on configurable filter rule. Available rules are:
Basic (reply to all), Keyword-based (reply only to SMS containing certain keywords), Silent/Vibrate (reply only if phone is on silent/silent+vibrate), SMS sender # (reply only to selected phone numbers), Charging (reply only if your phone is charging).
2. Freely customize the reply message.
3. Forward incoming text message to another phone.
4. Built-in auto reply SMS templates (e.g. birthday, special events, etc.). Use this to quickly setup your reply rule.
5. SMS reply history. View/filter past auto reply messages based on sender phone #.
Meter maid is a program that helps remind you when your parking meter is about to expire. It will sound your default alarm and also vibrate your phone when your meter is about to expire.
Meter maid can also be used as a multipurpose timer. Some of the uses could be:
Setting a timer for your favorite TV show
and many more.....
Use Meter Maid with any activity that may need to be timed.
Timer offset - This gives you the option to have your timer go off early. You set the number and it is subtracted from the Timer. Meter Maid has a default of 5 minutes which can be changed. (set it to 0 for no offset)
Changeable Units - Set Meter Maid to minutes or seconds depending on your needs. Meter Maid will default back to minutes when it is closed.
GPS Mapping - Ability to mark a spot and retrieve it to find your way back. You can retrieve your last saved spot.
V1.1 Change Log:
Added the ability to use google maps for marking location.
No Text was developed to help eliminate texting and driving. It is an application that can set a custom or premade auto response to be sent to senders of the sms messages that you receive. With this easy to use application, you can also have your text messages read aloud to you or make a quick call of a saved contact. All from within this application! Other uses may be when you are in a meeting, in a class or just somewhere where you can not be interrupted.
Auto reply to sms messages with custom or premade responses
Text to Speech which reads your sms messages to you
Quick call - Makes phoning a friend very easy and safe.
GPS location - a user in your "Quick Call" list may send a text, "spot me" (with out quotes and all lower case) and receive your current location if available.
NEW!! Parental/password protection. You now have settings that can be password protected.
Note: No Text application must run and not be exited out (ie. using your back button). This eliminates the user not realizing their auto reply program is running in the background when they don't want it to be.