MyScript® Stylus™ Beta lets you handwrite your inputs on your phone or tablet. Our technology recognizes straight, cursive, scribbly writing - with or without a stylus.
• Edit your text on the fly with gestures:
- Erase characters, words or sentences
- Create line breaks
- Create or remove spaces
- Overwrite characters to correct
• Horizontal continuous writing, to help you write without breaking your flow. This works in portrait or landscape mode.
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones).
• Integrated dictionaries to help you write with the correct spelling in 63 languages.
• Supports cursive English recognition and emoticons in Asian language modes (Chinese, Japanese and Korean).
• The user interface of the app itself supports 11 languages including:
Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish.
During setup, Android displays a default privacy warning for all input applications. We would like to confirm that MyScript® Stylus™ Beta does not collect any of your data, credit cards or any other information.
Found a bug? Report it at https://support.myscript.com/
63 handwriting recognition languages:
Afrikaans - South Africa, Albanian – Albania, Arabic, Armenian – Armenia, Azeri – Azerbaijan, Basque – Spain, Belarusian – Belarus, Bulgarian – Bulgaria, Catalan – Spain, Chinese (Simplified) – PRC, Chinese (Traditional) – Hong Kong, Chinese (Traditional) – Taiwan, Croatian – Croatia, Czech – Czech republic, Danish – Denmark, Dutch – Netherlands, English – Canada, English – United Kingdom, English – USA, Estonian Estonia, Farsi – Iran, Flemish – Belgium, Finnish – Finland, French – Canada, French – France, Gaelic – Ireland, Galician – Spain, Georgia – Georgia, German – Austria, German – Germany, Greek – Greece, Hebrew – Israel, Hungarian – Hungary, Indonesian – Indonesia, Icelandic – Iceland, Italian – Italy, Japanese – Japan, Kazakh – Kazakhstan, Korean – Korea, Latvian – Latvia, Lithuanian – Lithuania, Macedonian – Macedonia, Malay – Malaysia, Mongolian – Mongolia, Norwegian – Norway, Polish – Poland, Portuguese – Brazil, Portuguese – Portugal, Romanian – Romania, Russian – Russia, Serbian (Cyrillic) – Serbia, Serbian (Latin) – Serbia, Slovak – Slovakia, Slovenian – Slovenia, Spanish – Mexico, Spanish – Spain, Swedish – Sweden, Tatar – Russia, Thai – Thailand, Turkish – Turkey, Ukrainian – Ukraine, Urdu – Pakistan, Vietnamese – Vietnam
MyScript Smart Note is the only note-taking application that turns handwritten words into interactive text, making it easy to edit, search, and take action on your notes. Words and sentences can be quickly moved, split, joined, and erased by simple gestures. Searching for a word or sentences is simple, allowing handwritten notes to be managed with the same ease as any digital document. You can easily interact with words you have written (i.e. see the word definition).
The FREE application includes one notebook (10 pages). Premium features allow users to create unlimited pages and notebooks and share with the most popular cloud applications such as email clients, social media, S-Note®, Evernote®, and Dropbox®.
• Enjoy handwritten note taking with robust tools to write, draw, erase and select.
• Edit notes quickly with simple gestures.
• Interact with words you have written (i.e. see the word definition).
• Search your handwritten text using InkSearch® technology.
• Typeset your text to create and export digital text document.
• Copy/paste or export converted text to any other text application.
• Create and insert sketches into your notes.
• Insert, resize and rotate images easily.
• Supports handwriting recognition in 59 languages. *
Premium Features (Available in app purchase)
• UNLIMITED notebooks and pages.
• UNLIMITED export of notebook pages or entire notebooks as PDF to e-mail, Dropbox®, and Evernote®.
• UNLIMITED image import capability.
• Archive your work (backup/restore).
• Drag and drop of pages from one notebook to another.
• Easily create, delete or categorize notebooks.
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Languages: Afrikaans – South Africa, Albanian – Albania, Armenian - Armenia, Azeri - Azerbaijan, Basque - Spain, Belarusian – Belarus, Bulgarian - Bulgaria, Catalan - Spain, Chinese (Simplified) - PRC, Chinese (Traditional) - Hong Kong, Chinese (Traditional) - Taiwan, Croatian - Croatia, Czech – Czech republic, Danish - Denmark, Dutch - Netherlands, English - Canada, English - United Kingdom, English - United States, Estonian Estonia, Finnish - Finland, Flemish – Belgium, French - Canada, French - France, Gaelic – Ireland, Galician - Spain, Georgian- Georgia, German - Austria, German – Germany, Greek - Greece, Hungarian - Hungary, Icelandic - Iceland, Indonesian – Indonesia, Italian - Italy, Japanese - Japan, Kazakh - Kazakhstan, Korean - Korea, Latvian - Latvia, Lithuanian - Lithuania, Macedonian – Macedonia, Malay - Malaysia, Mongolian – Mongolia, Norwegian - Norway, Polish - Poland, Portuguese - Brazil, Portuguese - Portugal, Romanian - Romania, Russian - Russia, Serbian (Cyrillic) - Serbia, Serbian (Latin) - Serbia, Slovak - Slovakia, Slovenian - Slovenia, Spanish - Mexico, Spanish - Spain, Swedish - Sweden, Tatar – Russia, Thai - Thailand, Turkish - Turkey, Ukrainian- Ukraine, Vietnamese - Vietnam.
Don’t type. JusWrite.
★ FEATURES ★
✔ Jot down notes, quick and easy
With just a few clicks, write down tasks and manage them all.
✔ Categorize, prioritize and mark 'completed'
Manage notes just as on a notepad. Categorize them under useful headers. Set priority for tasks by dragging notes up or down. Strike them out when completed.
✔ Smart reminders with quick update
Sticky notes stick no more to the wall. They jump right out of your device to remind you!
✔ Calendar mode for smarter planning
Switch effortlessly between your notes and the calendar. Organize just right :)
✔ Share or Email
Email your notes or share them on the web
✔ Bulk attach notes to email
So, the list is really long and gotta email them all? No problem. Bulk attach to the rescue!
✔ Compact mode
Compact mode for folders and notes shows more on the screen to glance-and-go.
✔ Themes to suit different styles
Sharp, suave or fun? Set a theme to match every whim.
For support, queries or suggestions, write to us at: email@example.com
Stay tuned to new features, updates and releases. Follow us at:
Evernote © Evernote Corporation
JusWrite © Plackal. Patent pending
Easily markup PDFs to fill out forms, edit or grade papers and sign documents with the new PDF import.
You can either use your fingertips, an active pen (e.g. the stylus from the Samsung Galaxy Note series) or a passive pen. The vector graphics engine allows you to zoom in without pixelation or losing quality. If you use a stylus you can set the "stylus only" option so that your wrist won't accidentally draw lines. The app also allows you to export your work for refinement on a PC later.
The app allows you to write or draw during lectures and meetings. Export to PDF afterwards to share your work.
The simple and intuitive user interface makes writing or drawing as easy as on paper. Just give it a try. Most of the features are available for free!
• Draw with an active Stylus (e.g. Samsung Note S-Pen) for pressure sensitivity**
• Simulate variable line width with your finger or a passive pen using the "speed pen" option
• Vector graphics engine, lossless zoom
• Copy & Paste
• PDF export
• JPG & PNG export
• Export directly to Evernote
• Image import
• Endless page size or different paper sizes
• Two finger pinch-to-zoom or canvas movement
• Use layers as in professional imaging software
• Vector point manipulation
• Organize your documents with labels like "work", "art" and so on.
• Economy Package
All premium features in one package
• Export Package
Export your drawing into the SVG format. You can refine your drawings on your PC with Inkscape (a free open source tool) or Adobe Illustrator
Import PDF files
• Feature Package
Fill option for forms (rectangle, ellipse)
HandWrite Pro is perfect for your next lecture or meeting!
In case you experience bugs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description.
There is a discussion forum at our homepage at http://www.hand-write.com or just visit our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/HandWrite.
* Available via in-app purchasing
** Devices: S-Pen: Samsung Galaxy Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8.0, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014 Edition, and Note Pro, Nvidia Directstylus
Others: Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet
Record your feeling in a second and write down something you think.
Or using cordial handwriting to say hello to your friends?
You can try this app~
PS. Free Version = Ad supported.
And "No" support keyboard.
*Used handwriting input method and saving directly.
*Sharing memo with friends via email, MMS and facebook.
*Pen width and pen color fast switching and setting.
*Support portrait and landscape orientation.
*Copy/Paste between notes in the application.
*3 styles x 12color - kinds of notebooks
*Shake to undelete.
*Insert picture from gallery
*Insert a photo via press "Camera Key".(Paid Version Only)
*Widget 4x1,4x2(Paid Version Only) 4x3,4x4(All Version)
Two permissions for app:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Save file in SD Card.
READ_PHONE_STATE - Get DeviceID(IMEI) for reg-code
Two permissions for Advertisement:
I am busy for new app (notes app for honeycomb) now. ^^
Write in the cloud stores all your files safely in the cloud. It is based on very simple .txt files so you can also edit them using every other editor you like - no special apps required. If you are on your computer, just use a traditional text editor to open and modify them.
Use the built in copy&paste functions of Android to make the most use out of Write for Android! You can select text passages, cut, copy and paste.
Dropbox Access is required to use this app. It stores all notes inside the "Apps/write" folder.
This pack is for GO LauncherEX Romanian language support.
Install it and change the system language.
The translation will be updated soon, please stay turned. Thanks
If you wanted to join our translation team. Click http://crowdin.net/project/golauncher and sign in.
JetDraw is an easy to use drawing application well-suited for basic sketching or quick handwritten notes.
* Use two fingers to zoom and pan
* Expand the canvas when you need more room (double tap outside edge of drawing)
* Double tap corners of screen for quick access to common actions.
* Use volume keys for undo/redo
* Open and edit files on SD card
* View thumbnails as a grid or list
* When viewed as list, arrange thumbnails by drag and drop
Be aware that very large drawings will open slowly and may cause out-of-memory errors. Not tested on tablets (yet).
Permissions: write to SD card. Drawings are stored in /sdcard/jetdraw by default.
Problems? Feature requests? Email: email@example.com
- Sketch a series of screens using your finger or a stylus.
- Link them together with hotspots.
- Hit "Play" and try out (or demo) your rough UI.
- Share your prototype as clickable HTML by email, Dropbox, etc.*
The goal of Quick Proto is to let you draw rough ideas as fast as possible - sketch, link, share, done.
Works on all screen sizes (phone, small tablets, big tablets). Better with a stylus, particularly the Samsung Note series.
This app is FREE and has NO ADS. I hope you find it a useful addition to your design toolkit. Feedback is very welcome; let me know how I can improve it to suit your workflow.
Permissions: Photo/media/files (external storage) - This is needed for sharing prototypes (see below).
* Sharing a prototype requires an SD card. Most recent devices include either an SD card slot or a "virtual" SD card (e.g. Samsung S3, Nexus 7, etc.), so this is probably only an issue on older Android devices.
This app was developed using:
- Basic4Android by Anywhere Software. Thanks Erel!
- clsCheckList, BitmapPlus, Cache, MaskedEditText, and Gesture Detector by Frédéric Leneuf-Magaud
- Archiver by Frédéric Leneuf-Magaud & Kamran Zafar
- stdActionBarHelper by corwin42
- Dialogs by Andrew Graham
- MFlib by MaFu
- Custom Toast by Margret
- Air View by barx
- Android Asset Studio (http://j.mp/androidassetstudio)
(1) It has a convenient calculator for making chemical solutions and for diluting solutions using a stock solution. It helps you to quickly determine how much chemical/stock solution you need. You do not need to mess around with your calculator and can spend more time in your study or research.
(2) It contains a handy tool to calculate molecular weight (M.W.) of commonly used chemicals in the lab. You do not need to enter the name or molecular formula of the chemical, you just need to press a few buttons to get the MW of the chemical instantaneously.
(3) It also provider a periodic element table, with detailed information about each of the 118 elements.