With this app you can let your device automatically establish bluetooths connection when bluetooth is enabled. It also acts as a Tasker / Locale / LLama Plugin to better cover all your special needs (Connect only if Wifi is disabled). It also supports disconnecting in this mode.
If you use this for tethering, our other App may be useful for you. It must be installed on the device that acts as a internet gateway. The Auto Connect App must be installed on the device where you don't have a regular internet connection (e.g. WIFI only tablet). For instance if you have a Galaxy Nexus and a Nexus 7 Tablet. Auto Tether goes to the Phone and Bluetooth Auto Connect runs on the tablet.
With Version 0.6 we improved compatibility especiallay with A2DP devices. If you still have compatibility issues you can help us getting an overview about what works and what not by filling out this form:
For Galaxy Tab Plus (P6210) users with Android 3.2:
It seems that this app can't connect to other devices because of samsungs own auto connect feature. Users told us that it works with experimental Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwhich firmware!
After spending weeks trying to fix problems connecting a new Phone and a new Bluetooth Car Audio kit, I've managed to find how to make Android OS regenerate its Bluetooth Settings, which made my Bluetooth WORK!
I really hope that this works for you too as it did for me :)
This App lets you apply the complete Fix once, so that you can test if it fixes your problem.
I will ALWAYS keep 1x credit FREE for a full fix, so you're not forced to pay to have this App.
If you like to contribute to the app, or need to apply the fix more than once, please buy the "Bluetooth Fix Repair Unlocker" app, and keep this one installed.
This will give you infinite credits and will contribute to the project.
* Incoming call
* Outgoing call
* Phone charging
* On a Timer (e.g. Every 3, 5, 10 or 15 mins)
* Miracast disconnected
It will then turn off Bluetooth based on your settings:
* When the call ends
* When the Bluetooth connection is lost
* Do not disable Bluetooth
* Miracast connected
Also included is the ability to auto answer call and specify specific Bluetooth devices to speed up connection
Lollipop users please note that its not possible for this app or any 3rd party app to auto answer phone calls. Only Google's apps can do this.
This app is particularly useful for when driving a car where you have forgotten to turn on Bluetooth for your in-car connection.
It will also save your battery as you don't need to keep your Bluetooth on all the time.
This app will detect that you are driving within 90 seconds. It will connect your phone to the Bluetooth car kit/stereo automatically. Optionally, it can play your music saved on SD-card.
New in Auto Connect 2.0:
Now you can control and navigate through playlists over your car stereo Bluetooth.
By double pressing next/previous track buttons on your stereo you will be able to navigate through playlists created on your phone.
1-Detects vehicle motion using the device's accelerometer.
2-Connects to configured Bluetooth devices using Headset and A2DP profiles.
3-Plays music from device's SD-card now with full media buttons control(Optional).
4-Navigates playlist through car stereo.
5-Disables WiFi when connected to car kit (Optional).
6-Disables Bluetooth when device gets out of Bluetooth range (with optional timeout).
The sensor will not work in these conditions (Which assumes that you are using the phone, so your motion wont be predictable):-
1- If you are having a phone call.
2- The screen is on (except if displaying Auto Connect main screen).
3- Airplane mode is on.
4- Connected to optionally configured wireless networks.
Please take note that it can not work if your mobile provider (e.g. Sprint) removes tethering support from the firmware!
Important: You must start the configuration application and enable it explicitly!
This App has to be installed on the device that has the internet connection you want to share with another device.
* Automatically turn on Bluetooth when on a call.
* Automatically turn on Bluetooth when the phone is charging.
Keywords: bluetooth bt mobile data 2g 3g 4g lte cdma
This app is licensed under the MIT license.
Copyright (C) 2012 Futon Redemption
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in
the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies
of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do
so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
You can set how often to connect, the connection period and pause it in a given time slot.
Sets to suit your preferences and forget it!
On Android 5 Lollipop due to a limitation introduced in this version is no longer possible to stop the connection.We apologize for the inconvenience, we are working to solve the problem.
If you are using your device during the time for which you scheduled the stop of the connection, the connection will remain active until the screen turns off.
Try "Connection On/Off widget" app if you want to manually turn On/Off the data connection
If you have any feedback or issues, please email me!
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY.
Need help or instructions? Visit http://www.brachcon.com/support/bluetooth-auto-pair/
This is no frills (some even call it ugly) but still works nicely. (Cut me some slack, I wrote it in 2 days, using standard UI elements from FroYo. That said, I see no reason to update it unless I'm really fixing something.)
Simply select the application to see a list of activities. Then pick the activity you want launched. For example:
That's it. Connect your headset, hit the button and you're good to go.
Not all headsets work correctly. Some have odd behavior and do not follow the standard. I own only a couple of headsets and test to those.
Not all activities work correctly either. It is simply not possible for me to download and test every activity for every app. You are responsible for figuring out what works and what doesn't.
Bluetooth Detection is an add-on app for Tasker or Locale that lets you set conditions based on connected or nearby Bluetooth devices.
If you want to try before you buy, now there's a free trial version that you can use without limits for 30 days. If you want to test the functionality before you buy, try it out and see!
Please note: this is a plug-in. You MUST have either Locale or Tasker installed for this to work. It is built as a plug-in for either of these, and will never function on its own. If you don't understand what Locale or Tasker are, then please do not install this plug-in.
When you use Bluetooth Detection within Tasker or Locale, you can create a profile that lets you act upon Bluetooth connections or nearby devices. For example, you can use Locale to start playing music when a connection is made to your car's Bluetooth audio profile, or enable work mode when near your work laptop.
Tasker users might ask, "So what makes this different from the native functionality in Tasker?" The answer is mainly "ease of use" - not everyone wants to type in a MAC ID :). But there are also some features that I think are unique. Some examples: you can select class of device, so that (for instance) any A2DP connection triggers a task, or you can specify that you only care about a connection to your car's BT when it's the Hands-Free profile. You can also set a delay on unsetting the condition, and all of this is done in a very user-friendly interface. And you also get a local Tasker Variable with the name of the last connected device.
Note for Tasker Users: Once installed, you can find Bluetooth Detection by going to Profiles, and adding a "State" condition. Within the pop-up that appears, you will see a button labeled "Plugin." Tap that, and you will see "Bluetooth Detection."
Support android 4.0+ version of the system.
1.Serial Port Bluetooth Module( TTL )
2.Arduino Microcontroller Board
3.MCU serial communication
4.Can search for Bluetooth low energy devices (nothing more)
1. Search for Bluetooth devices, and displays the class and RSSI (signal strength);
2. The use of serial communication, receiving and sending data;
3. Can be set to ASCII and HEX input and output mode;
4. The data results can be saved to the SD card(/sdcard/Bluetooth spp pro/...).
5. Can search for Bluetooth low energy devices (nothing more)
This tool three modules:
1. Byte stream mode: the basic input-output model;
2. Keyboard mode: Can customize the output value of 12 buttons;Each button has three states(respectively: Down | Long-press | Up), each state can send commands event.
3. Command Line: Set the command terminator for communication debugging.
If the connected Bluetooth device is not paired, the system will automatically prompt you for pairing. Bluetooth pairing is successful, try to connect again.
This can only connect Bluetooth serial module devices, Bluetooth devices are generally used for MCU serial communication.
System using the Bluetooth pairing means: [menu-> Settings -> Wireless and Network -> Bluetooth Settings], open the Bluetooth feature, and to search for Bluetooth devices to pair, paired with a device only once.
System Configuration (includes keyboard mode button settings) file can be found in the SD card Bluetooth spp pro directory. You can back up the configuration file, or copy the configuration file to another terminal equipment, covering his profile to complete recovery.
Non-normal end of the Bluetooth function, may lead to not be able to connect Bluetooth devices such as this is the case, please restart the phone can often return to normal.
Contact the author (Welcome to AC):
Bluetooth, communication, MCU , industrial control, serial Assistant, Arduino, Robot Control, TTL debugging
This application saves your battery life. If you forget to turn off the Bluetooth, it will do it for you.
- Enable Bluetooth control: enables the application to turn off the Bluetooth adapter
- Bluetooth: manually turns On or Off Bluetooth adapter
- Device connection status: displays list of configured devices and their status (connected or not)
- Devices: list of devices that can disconnect Bluetooth
- Timeout: delay time (seconds) before disconnecting Bluetooth. If a device reconnects Bluetooth will not be turned off.
- Vibrate on disconnect: vibrate when application turns off the Bluetooth
- Turn off when idle: turns off Bluetooth when no activity is detected
- Idle time: time to wait since last activity was detected
Launch Car Home when you connect to BT.
Adjusts the media volume when connected to Bluetooth. Restores volume on disconnect.
If you always adjusting the music volume after you pair with your car stereo then this app is for you.
Ad free Donate version now available.
Scan to find Bluetooth devices.
Attach each device with one of your contacts. Easy access to their stored data.
Manage the list of devices as your will: sort them, filter them by type, by name, find whichever you want...
Share your favorite pictures or music with your contacts. You can even share your own contacts via Bluetooth, expand your friends network!
Real time monitoring of device broadcast signals, see them vary!
- Scan. Search for devices until you stop or the maximum configured scanning time is reached.
- If you exit the application when scanning you can quickly return through the notifications menu.
- New devices found will be added to the list. Lost devices will stay until you delete them.
- Turn the communication via Bluetooth on and off whenever you want.
- Setup or change your device's name.
- Make yourself visible as long as you decide to configure so other devices can find you. Note: your device can have maximum limit.
Attach devices to your contacts:
- You can attach or detach a device to a contact anytime you want.
- Easy access to the information stored in your phone for that contact.
Manage the devices list:
- Sort devices by power signal, name, etc.
- Show only devices that are contacts, are available, etc.
- Show only mobile devices, PCs, etc.
- Search for devices by name or by the name of their attached contact.
Share your personal files with any Bluetooth device (only in experimental mode):
- Pair your devices previously or do it momentarily to share the information.
- Share video, audio or pictures. Even share your own contacts with another device.
Monitorize any device:
- If the device is visible via Bluetooth, you can watch how its power signal varies through time while you scan.
Bluetooth on demand:
- Use the application with Bluetooth communication disabled if you are not going to use any operation that requires it.
- Bluetooth communication will activate when the application starts only if you configure it so, otherwise it will be enabled whenever an action that needs it is performed.
- Timers to show the remaining time of scanning or the remaining time of the device being visible.
- Legend of the icons in the application.
- LG GW620
- LG Optimus One
- Sony Ericsson Xpheria Neo V
Share your apps with everyone! With Bluetooth App Sender you'll be able to send your installed apps through bluetooth, but also through email if you wish, using native bluetooth file sender or whatever you have installed.
Im not perfect, if app does it wrong, please write me and i'll try to fix it.
"I'm sleeping" will automatically set your phone to silent mode during the night.
- white list: let a selected group of people from your contacts bypass sleep mode (favorites, all, none or specific group)
- call through: optionally lets anyone calling repeatedly reach you
- nap mode: use the widget to manually set for how long you plan to sleep
- weekend mode: set a different schedule for weekends
- optionally disables the LED during the night
Fast and easy to use! You can now sleep happily without anyone disturbing you.
There's now a Google+ community for support, beta versions and discussions: https://plus.google.com/communities/102374013844717724615
Just copy Internet Explorer's favorites on your phone then you can click on them from any file manager. A browser will launch with the correct URL.
- the application will not add a new launcher icon
- if your file manager asks you how to handle the file, answer something like "as a text file"
There are 2 modes:
- read out loud the printed number, then verify its pronunciation
- listen to the number, write it and verify if it's correct
There are various difficulties. Count from 0 to 10, then to 20, 100 and 1000. And once you're comfortable, go up to 2 billions!
The app also includes a cheat sheet to relearn quickly. Just touch the number to ear them.
Make sure your device has voice support (TextToSpeech) with the Russian voice pack installed.
By doing so, you can still get your mails, notifications, and so on but without draining your battery by having wifi constantly turned on.
Also useful if your data plan is expensive. Simply turn it off and let AutoConnect use wifi while saving your battery. Same if you don't have a data plan.
AutoConnect also features a scheduler so that you can restrict the auto connection times.
Check the website for the complete documentation and support.
Similar applications: Y5, Juice Defender, Tasker, Auto Wifi Toggle, Wifi Switcher, Green Power, BatteryFu, WeFi