* Incoming call
* Outgoing call
* Phone charging
* On a Timer (e.g. Every 3, 5, 10 or 15 mins)
* Miracast disconnected
It will then turn off Bluetooth based on your settings:
* When the call ends
* When the Bluetooth connection is lost
* Do not disable Bluetooth
* Miracast connected
Also included is the ability to auto answer call and specify specific Bluetooth devices to speed up connection
Lollipop users please note that its not possible for this app or any 3rd party app to auto answer phone calls. Only Google's apps can do this.
This app is particularly useful for when driving a car where you have forgotten to turn on Bluetooth for your in-car connection.
It will also save your battery as you don't need to keep your Bluetooth on all the time.
After spending weeks trying to fix problems connecting a new Phone and a new Bluetooth Car Audio kit, I've managed to find how to make Android OS regenerate its Bluetooth Settings, which made my Bluetooth WORK!
I really hope that this works for you too as it did for me :)
This App lets you apply the complete Fix once, so that you can test if it fixes your problem.
I will ALWAYS keep 1x credit FREE for a full fix, so you're not forced to pay to have this App.
If you like to contribute to the app, or need to apply the fix more than once, please buy the "Bluetooth Fix Repair Unlocker" app, and keep this one installed.
This will give you infinite credits and will contribute to the project.
* Automatically turn on Bluetooth when on a call.
* Automatically turn on Bluetooth when the phone is charging.
Keywords: bluetooth bt mobile data 2g 3g 4g lte cdma
This app is licensed under the MIT license.
Copyright (C) 2012 Futon Redemption
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in
the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies
of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do
so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
You can set how often to connect, the connection period and pause it in a given time slot.
Sets to suit your preferences and forget it!
On Android 5 Lollipop due to a limitation introduced in this version is no longer possible to stop the connection.We apologize for the inconvenience, we are working to solve the problem.
If you are using your device during the time for which you scheduled the stop of the connection, the connection will remain active until the screen turns off.
Try "Connection On/Off widget" app if you want to manually turn On/Off the data connection
If you have any feedback or issues, please email me!
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY.
This is no frills (some even call it ugly) but still works nicely. (Cut me some slack, I wrote it in 2 days, using standard UI elements from FroYo. That said, I see no reason to update it unless I'm really fixing something.)
Simply select the application to see a list of activities. Then pick the activity you want launched. For example:
That's it. Connect your headset, hit the button and you're good to go.
Not all headsets work correctly. Some have odd behavior and do not follow the standard. I own only a couple of headsets and test to those.
Not all activities work correctly either. It is simply not possible for me to download and test every activity for every app. You are responsible for figuring out what works and what doesn't.
Need help or instructions? Visit http://www.brachcon.com/support/bluetooth-auto-pair/
This app will detect that you are driving within 90 seconds. It will connect your phone to the Bluetooth car kit/stereo automatically. Optionally, it can play your music saved on SD-card.
New in Auto Connect 2.0:
Now you can control and navigate through playlists over your car stereo Bluetooth.
By double pressing next/previous track buttons on your stereo you will be able to navigate through playlists created on your phone.
1-Detects vehicle motion using the device's accelerometer.
2-Connects to configured Bluetooth devices using Headset and A2DP profiles.
3-Plays music from device's SD-card now with full media buttons control(Optional).
4-Navigates playlist through car stereo.
5-Disables WiFi when connected to car kit (Optional).
6-Disables Bluetooth when device gets out of Bluetooth range (with optional timeout).
The sensor will not work in these conditions (Which assumes that you are using the phone, so your motion wont be predictable):-
1- If you are having a phone call.
2- The screen is on (except if displaying Auto Connect main screen).
3- Airplane mode is on.
4- Connected to optionally configured wireless networks.
Support android 4.0+ version of the system.
1.Serial Port Bluetooth Module( TTL )
2.Arduino Microcontroller Board
3.MCU serial communication
4.Can search for Bluetooth low energy devices (nothing more)
1. Search for Bluetooth devices, and displays the class and RSSI (signal strength);
2. The use of serial communication, receiving and sending data;
3. Can be set to ASCII and HEX input and output mode;
4. The data results can be saved to the SD card(/sdcard/Bluetooth spp pro/...).
5. Can search for Bluetooth low energy devices (nothing more)
This tool three modules:
1. Byte stream mode: the basic input-output model;
2. Keyboard mode: Can customize the output value of 12 buttons;Each button has three states(respectively: Down | Long-press | Up), each state can send commands event.
3. Command Line: Set the command terminator for communication debugging.
If the connected Bluetooth device is not paired, the system will automatically prompt you for pairing. Bluetooth pairing is successful, try to connect again.
This can only connect Bluetooth serial module devices, Bluetooth devices are generally used for MCU serial communication.
System using the Bluetooth pairing means: [menu-> Settings -> Wireless and Network -> Bluetooth Settings], open the Bluetooth feature, and to search for Bluetooth devices to pair, paired with a device only once.
System Configuration (includes keyboard mode button settings) file can be found in the SD card Bluetooth spp pro directory. You can back up the configuration file, or copy the configuration file to another terminal equipment, covering his profile to complete recovery.
Non-normal end of the Bluetooth function, may lead to not be able to connect Bluetooth devices such as this is the case, please restart the phone can often return to normal.
Contact the author (Welcome to AC):
Bluetooth, communication, MCU , industrial control, serial Assistant, Arduino, Robot Control, TTL debugging
Customisable function buttons, autoscroll on/off, terminal can display ASCII and Hex.
Send logs from the terminal window via email for data transport.
Perfect to use with RealTerm, Hyperterminal and Arduino.
Send ASCII or hex data direct to the connected device. Quick access custom function buttons to send any ASCII string. Carriage return and line feed.
**Compatible Bluetooth hardware is needed**
**Pair the device you wish to use with the app in Android Bluetooth settings before use**
Tested on Sony Experia Z, Nexus 7 and HTC Desire with Dell Bluetooth enabled laptop and HC-06 BT module.
Rate and review so I can make it better!
①Wi-Fi優先 ②W-Fiのみ ③LTE・3Gのみ
※本アプリで｢Wi-Fiスポット｣を利用するには、「BIGLOBE LTE・3G」/「BIGLOBE 3G」のSIMカードを使用している必要があります。
・Wi-Fi only： Wi-Fiのみに接続するモードです（LTE/3Gには接続しません）。
・LTE/3G only： LTE/3Gのみに接続するモードです（Wi-Fiには接続しません）。
it's can save all send and receive data to file.
file save in /sdcard/********.log
******** is yyyyMMdd.
description for setup in menu
Display hexadecimal : show data of hexadecimal format.
Send hexadecimal : sned hexadecimal text. ex, "ABC 39 30", client will receive "ABC90". hex 39 = "9" hex 30 = "0".
Append newline(\r\n) : sent data append newline automatically.
Keep screen on : keep the screen on.
1.Your data must have a newline. the APP is relying newline to display data.
2.This application is reprograming of BluetoothChat. that's sample code of android.com.
It is designed to be used with WiFi-only* tablets - these devices normally don't require a constant internet connection if you're not using them and turning WiFi off can save a lot of battery power.
You can also specify to automatically turn on WiFi again, if you turn on your device. Also, the app can regularly scan for available networks to connect to and re-disable WiFi if no suitable network is found. This way, you are always connected to your WiFi network when using the device.
This app has a similiar effect like setting the "WiFi sleep policy" in Android to "always", except that you can now exactly define the timeout between turning the screen off and actually turning off WiFi.
* if your device has a cell radio, it might switch to 2G/3G/4G which may consume more power then staying on WiFi
The app is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/WiFi-Automatic
- If you are travelling, perhaps there is an available WIFI hotspot, but are you sure your connection is fully configured?
- Perhaps your smartphone could use a mobile access (3G, 3G+, 4G, ...), but is it connected now?
So, this widget displays:
- If you are not connected to the Internet for the moment.
- If you are connected now, and which connection is used (WIFI, MOBILE).
Then, when you click on the widget, a new check is performed and a confirmation message is displayed. In this version, there is no screen to update your Internet connection.
Note: After the download, you need to manually take the widget in the application list and move it to your screen.
Please, this is my first Widget (very basic, isn't it?), so please send me an email with any remark or issue (I will try to fix it if I can).
‘Best WiFi’ is a lightweight application that automatically switches between saved APNs based on their signal strengths. So if while you are pacing in the office or walking around at home, and the signal strength drops below the pre-set level, ‘Best WiFi’ will go through your saved APNs and automatically connect to the one with the best signal at the time.
If you have any problems please don't hesitate to email me. My contact details are at the bottom.
Scan to find Bluetooth devices.
Attach each device with one of your contacts. Easy access to their stored data.
Manage the list of devices as your will: sort them, filter them by type, by name, find whichever you want...
Share your favorite pictures or music with your contacts. You can even share your own contacts via Bluetooth, expand your friends network!
Real time monitoring of device broadcast signals, see them vary!
- Scan. Search for devices until you stop or the maximum configured scanning time is reached.
- If you exit the application when scanning you can quickly return through the notifications menu.
- New devices found will be added to the list. Lost devices will stay until you delete them.
- Turn the communication via Bluetooth on and off whenever you want.
- Setup or change your device's name.
- Make yourself visible as long as you decide to configure so other devices can find you. Note: your device can have maximum limit.
Attach devices to your contacts:
- You can attach or detach a device to a contact anytime you want.
- Easy access to the information stored in your phone for that contact.
Manage the devices list:
- Sort devices by power signal, name, etc.
- Show only devices that are contacts, are available, etc.
- Show only mobile devices, PCs, etc.
- Search for devices by name or by the name of their attached contact.
Share your personal files with any Bluetooth device (only in experimental mode):
- Pair your devices previously or do it momentarily to share the information.
- Share video, audio or pictures. Even share your own contacts with another device.
Monitorize any device:
- If the device is visible via Bluetooth, you can watch how its power signal varies through time while you scan.
Bluetooth on demand:
- Use the application with Bluetooth communication disabled if you are not going to use any operation that requires it.
- Bluetooth communication will activate when the application starts only if you configure it so, otherwise it will be enabled whenever an action that needs it is performed.
- Timers to show the remaining time of scanning or the remaining time of the device being visible.
- Legend of the icons in the application.
"I'm sleeping" will automatically set your phone to silent mode during the night.
- white list: let a selected group of people from your contacts bypass sleep mode (favorites, all, none or specific group)
- call through: optionally lets anyone calling repeatedly reach you
- nap mode: use the widget to manually set for how long you plan to sleep
- weekend mode: set a different schedule for weekends
- optionally disables the LED during the night
Fast and easy to use! You can now sleep happily without anyone disturbing you.
There's now a Google+ community for support, beta versions and discussions: https://plus.google.com/communities/102374013844717724615
There are 2 modes:
- read out loud the printed number, then verify its pronunciation
- listen to the number, write it and verify if it's correct
There are various difficulties. Count from 0 to 10, then to 20, 100 and 1000. And once you're comfortable, go up to 2 billions!
The app also includes a cheat sheet to relearn quickly. Just touch the number to ear them.
Make sure your device has voice support (TextToSpeech) with the Russian voice pack installed.
Just copy Internet Explorer's favorites on your phone then you can click on them from any file manager. A browser will launch with the correct URL.
- the application will not add a new launcher icon
- if your file manager asks you how to handle the file, answer something like "as a text file"
By doing so, you can still get your mails, notifications, and so on but without draining your battery by having wifi constantly turned on.
Also useful if your data plan is expensive. Simply turn it off and let AutoConnect use wifi while saving your battery. Same if you don't have a data plan.
AutoConnect also features a scheduler so that you can restrict the auto connection times.
Check the website for the complete documentation and support.
Similar applications: Y5, Juice Defender, Tasker, Auto Wifi Toggle, Wifi Switcher, Green Power, BatteryFu, WeFi