You can use it for your hobbies, your workouts or your work.
For each task, you can set an estimated duration to get a notification when your time is overdue.
You can also set an hourly price for billing purpose.
For each task, a completion percentage is displayed, based on the estimated duration. The percentage turns yellow at 90% and red at 100%.
The working sessions are recorded and can be sent by e-mail or other means, depending on the apps installed on your device.
The working time is counted even if you exit from the app, as the counter continues to run in background and a notification icon will remind you of the presence of a task in progress.
You can also reset the total time spent for a task. This feature is useful for repetitive tasks.
The app layout adapts to different screen sizes and to the orientation.
Based on The Pomodoro Technique©, it alternates working sessions with small breaks. This will let you concentrate more easily and get things done. No more distractions, focus on what’s important.
ClearFocus sports an elegant interface designed not to get in your way. It’s as easy to use as possible: tap once and start working.
To keep you focused and let you get the best out of yourself, ClearFocus comes with customizable settings that you can set to fit your style.
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This app is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
Overwhelmed by complex time management solutions, GTD (getting things done) techniques or undone TODO lists?
Achieve - Productivity Timer lets you increase your productivity in a simple and elegant way.
Use simple work cycles with short and long breaks to maximize your focus and done tasks faster.
- beautiful clean timer
- easy task's creation
- simple edition of tasks
- notifications to inform end of the current task or break.
- configurable work cycle and break duration
- alarm sound and vibration after work cycle ends
- personalized settings
- Beautiful minimal design
- Holo theme
Achieve - Productivity Timer is the perfect solution for every timing situations like work, sports, games or even cooking.
For everyone who needs to be more Zen and gain clear focus, This is probably one of the most simple time managers. Perfect for freelancers, students, graphic designers, managers, musicians, scientists and other people who want to become more productive.
For everyone who thinks big - to become smarter and faster.
Become more efficient with Achieve - Productivity Timer now!
This is application is not standard countdown timer like ones created by Go Launcher Dev Team or Opoloo. It is also not a TODO list like solution done by Any.do team with all it's features.
Achieve - Productivity Timer is created to use it while working to accomplish tasks more efficiently.
Application can be used to work with several productivity techniques like Pomodoro™ Timer.
Pomodoro is a simple method of breaking down work periods into 25 minute slices separated by short breaks.
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This application is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
Permissions used in application:
VIBRATE - vibration after a work cycle of a break
INTERNET - ad network requirement
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - ad network requirement
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - ad network requirement
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for future features (for example: data export)
A Pomodoro consists of a work period which is followed by a break, before starting on the next task. Complete four pomodoros and it's time to take an extended break. This app will help you manage this process, allowing you to concentrate on the tasks at hand and relax during your well earned breaks.
TimeWise will help you define and prioritise a list of tasks you need to do. You can also estimate the number of pomodoros a task will take and plan your time accordingly. Then by encouraging the use of the Pomodoro Technique®
TimeWise will help you split these tasks up into manageable periods with regular short breaks in between.
Keep track of how much work you have done today and always know what you are going to work on next. You can also easily see how accurate your pomodoro estimates were to further understand how your time is being used and plan your time even better in the future.
- Define and prioritise task lists so you always know what you'll be working on next.
- Pomodoro timer to keep track of progress while working on a task and inform you when it's time to take a break.
- Personalize using green, red, or blue themes
- Collect statistics about progress made each day and also view overall statistics about your work, see the number of pomodoros against each task along with weekly and overall pomodoro counts.
- Fully configurable to match your work style. Configure the length of a pomodoro, a regular break and extended break along with the number of work tasks to be completed before an extended break to best optimise how you use your time.
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This app is in no way affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
To learn more about the Pomodoro Technique visit their official website: http://www.pomodorotechnique.com/
It keeps track of what you have to do and how long it takes, and it also reminds you when to take a break and when to get back to work.
- View and export timesheet data
- Add/edit/delete items on the to-do list
- Timer integrated with the to-do list
- Landscape view has split-screen while timer is running
- Reminder to take regular breaks with customizable alarm
ToDo Timer is based on the Pomodoro Technique for time management created by Francesco Cirillo.
- When marking a task complete, the work session timer will continue, keeping track of the time spent in between tasks. (I added this functionality specifically because I noticed I waste a lot of time stalling when switching tasks.)
- Exported data is saved in CSV files, which can be opened by any spreadsheet program.
- Android only allows emailing files after exporting them to the SD card. So to email the data, you'll need to have an SD card.
- Categories for to-do list items
- Sorting the to-do list by due date, category, or alphabetically
- A viewable log of all completed tasks
- Editing/deleting timesheet entries
- ...and more, depending on your suggestions!
About Bright Flashlight - LED Torch
The simplest and brightest yet most beautiful Flashlight app. It uses the torch LED light of the camera. Completely free.
- brightest LED flashlight illuminator
- set to turn on the light automatically
- fastest startup
- elegant and beautiful design
- uses the camera led light
- set to not turn off light on quit
- keep screen alive, to prevent torchlight from turning off
- full screen mode
- uses the highest brightness setting
- screen turns white when device is not supported
This app does not collect any of your information.
This app does only what it's supposed to do, to turn on the led if the device is supported or turn the screen white if it's not supported. That is all.
Keywords: flashlight, led, useful applicaton, dark, night, must have tool, maglite, mac flashlight, bright, flash, torch, laterna, linterna, el feneri, фенерче, free, brightest, illuminator
Automatically backup your photos and videos and sync your iTunes playlists over WIFI.
TuneDroid synchronizes iTunes playlists to your Android device. You can select any of your iTunes playlists and TuneDroid will make sure that your music is synchronized to your device. With dynamic playlists you will always have the latest music on your phone without having to care about it.
With TuneDroid you don't have to worry to lose any of your pictures or videos. Once you are home they will be automatically copied to your computer. This is also great as your media will be always available on your computer. If you want even instantly.
TuneDroid syncs over WIFI and directly to your computer, not into the "cloud". This gives you the maximum amount of privacy with all the comfort of a cloudbased solutions, like Dropbox or Google Drive. You don't need to setup an account or memorize a password.
You can manage up to three Android devices with one computer and synchronize different iTunes playlists with each of them!
You can try both features for free. To enjoy the full functionality of each feature you will need to make an in-app purchase of only 0.99 €.
TuneDroid is fast, easy to use and only needs a minimum of resources.
TuneDroid comes with a lightweight desktop application for MAC and PC. It is fast and easy to install.
For more information visit http://www.tunedroid.com
Get TuneDroid now and always have your photos and videos backed up and your music synchronized. No hassle, it just happens automatically.
* supports multiple users
* easy navigation between saved posts
* unsave posts from within the app, will be deleted with the next refresh
* re-save unsaved post
* login is ssl secured
* passwords are not saved on the device
This app is still in beta and a work in progress.
More features are planned. If you have a certain feature you would like to see, send me an email.
I also want to work on the styling of the app and the icon, but I'm not a designer so bear with me while I do my best.
Crashes may happen, please send a report so I can fix it.
Not all devices are supported.
- turn on light on start
- don't turn off light on quit
- two brightness levels on some devices
- tip or swipe to change brightness
- screen turn white when device is not supported
Visit my website for information on supported devices, about the required license and a disclaimer.
- place a widget on your home screen
- click the widget to start a task
- click the widget to stop a task
When you open the app you can:
- see your history of recorded tasks
- get simple reportings for today, yesterday, this week, last week, etc.
- export the data in .csv file format (e.g to import it into a spreadsheet applcation)
* This app is in development, expect updates. Email me if you have a specific feature request and I will add it, if it might be useful for the majority of users.*
* use the send option in Google Drive to save your files as pdf
* use the share option in image/gallery apps to save the image
* share an imgur album from any app and it will save the album as a zip file
All files will be saved to your downloads directory on your sdcard.
This app does not appear in your app drawer, it will appear whenever you choose to share an image or send a Google Drive document. To uninstall you can go into your app manager or use the Google Play app.
If you like more file types supported, drop me a line.
This app is developed by an experienced Oktoberfest-goer and will help you to enjoy your visit at the Oktoberfest. Read further to see how.
You can see a zoomable map of the Oktoberfest (Wiesn) Festival Area in Munich showing streetnames and all other essential informations that you will need, like where to get money, beer and how to get to the metro, tram, sbahn or cab to get home.
You can save your HOME GPS coordinates in the app and later in the evening you can tell the app to show your home location in Google Maps, or if you want to walk, the app will show you the root to your home location in Google Maps. (This feature needs Google Maps installed.)
You can also locate yourself via GPS in the festival area, just for the case that you have lost your orientation. Happens to the best.
You can send your location information via sms and email to a friend, so you both can meet. If your friend has an Android phone or is on a PC, he will be able to open Google Maps and locate you easily. He does NOT need to have this app.
But now the most important feature: you can tell the app to open Google Maps with the fastest route from your current location to the Oktober Fest. If this is not esssential, I don't know what is.
DON'T PANIC - This app is your towel for the Wiesn'