- Convert any image into an image made of Minecraft blocks
- Analyze the material requirements about the pixel art
- Share pixel art with friends or social network
- Save pixel art into favourite list
- Offline version support
- Language support (English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese)
DISCLAIMER: This App is not affiliated with Mojang AB. Minecraft content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Mojang AB and its licensors. No copyright infringement intended.
Our goal is to let you create pixel arts as easy as possible.
Why choose Pixel Art Builder:
- You draw on grids rather than real pixels. It's easy to change size.
- Export your art is super easy via email, file, Dropbox, etc.
- User interface is very simple and easy to use.
- Shape tools are powerful!
- And finally, it's FREE!
- Export image with/without grids
- Dynamic size adjustment on export
- Save/open in .pab file
- Save to .png file
- Export .png file via Email/Dropbox/etc.
- Paint Bucket
- Line drawer
- Square drawer
- Circle drawer
- Eyedropper (To pick colour at specific location)
- Move/zoom function
- Lighten/Darken tool
- Color wheel
- Undo/redo function
- Browsing: categories and articles created by Wikia’s Five Nights at Freddy's community and rank them in trending order
- Search: Five Nights at Freddy's articles
- Readability: enjoy a clean text-, image-, and video-browsing experience with font and text layout customization options
- Collaboration: Join the community! Directly connect with the Five Nights at Freddy's community to request more information or suggest changes
The app icon, screenshots and all content inside this app are Creative Commons licensed (CC-BY-SA) and the license details for all of these assets can be found on Wikia’s licensing page: http://www.wikia.com/Licensing. As an official Wikia app, this app fully complies with the CC-BY-SA terms set forth on that page.
This is the first ever app I have created. The app is a small fan piece for all of you other Jacksepticeye fans and the main man Sean himself to enjoy. I have made it completely free for everyone to enjoy absolutly no ads :). For any one that doesn't know Jacksepticeye on you YouTube you should watch some of his video you will be in stitches laughing at his hilarious comments he comes out with as he records himself playing video games. You can find him at this link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYzPXprvl5Y-Sf0g4vX-m6g
I hope to do a bigger and better Jacksepticeye Soundboard if people enjoy this one, and if you have suggestions for sound clips or improvements send them onto me ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and hopefully I can invest more time expanding it and adding more BOSSNESS :)
I would like to thank Yorrit for allowing me to use some of his brilliant Jacksepticeye thumbnails for his video you can see some of his Jacksepticeye pieces here: http://yorrit.deviantart.com/
Finally follow my new page on facebook; https://www.facebook.com/pages/DiMi/321480991364338
**Sound used in the app are from videos produced by Jacksepticeye. No copyright infringement intended if there are any problems/ conflics with any aspect of this app and or any material used in it please contact us**
This soundboard will satisfy all your Gaben quote needs.
Features quotes such as :
*Gabe saying all Valve games
*Gabe saying normal stuff such as Yes and No
*Gabe Singing "Faster Longer Better Gaben" and 2 other related Gabe Newell songs!
*Gabe talking about Half Life and his own life
Gaben is the CEO of Valve Software makers of games such as Half Life and Portal 1 and 2. Gabe also owns Steam, the company which forces you to give it money during Christmas and Summer.
More sounds will be added on request!
The sound system of this app allows you to set the pitch of a note on the go (Android 3.0+). This feature could be done in the Nintendo 64 by using the analog stick.
• In this app, sounds can be held for about 5 seconds and have a soft decay.
• You can change the background of the app anytime.
• You can set the decay level of the sounds.
• You can keep a note pressed and change its pitch on the go as long as the sound lasts.
• Immersive mode (hiding the navigation bar) available for Android 4.4+ users.
• Deku pipes
• Goron Drums
• Zora Guitar
• Sheik's Harp (BETA, won't play any song yet).
As stated before, users with an Android version older than 3.0 may not be able to change the pitch (they can't press 2 buttons at the same time since their devices don't support it), but they will be able to play the common notes of an ocarina.
Also, users who have a device with cheap audio hardware may experiment little sound glitches (nothing I can fix), I can only recommend to lower the volume and not to play notes too fast.
The strategy the animatronics use is randomized every game, but they all have certain rules.
Use this FNAF guide to beat them at their own game. But there is more!
This app contains walkthroughs for all the nights, guide for the mini games, hints & tips and even more then that.
Note that this app is fanmade and unofficial. It is not affiliated with Five Nights at Freddy's and not a game.
If you feel something is wrong, contact me to discuss :)
Credits artwork: RRRAI
He is watching you!
Try the full version if you liked the app, it contains more images and settings!
Full version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.br.rafaelsm.livewall.slendermanforest
*** HOW TO USE A LIVE WALLPAPER ***
1. On any homescreen, place a finger on the display and long press.
2. From the menu that pops up, select “Wallpapers.”
3. From here, select “Live Wallpapers.”
4. Here you will see a list of the live wallpapers that are installed on your device.
5. After selecting one, you can preview what your device will look like while the live wallpaper is applied.
6. If you like what you see, hit “Set Wallpaper.”
- Save stories for later
- Browse Fanfiction, FictionPress and Archive of Our Own
- Pick up reading where you left off
- Filter and sort your stories.
- View Communities
- View recently uploaded stories.
- Dark or Light Theme
- App can be opened from browser when story URL is clicked.
- Read stories online or offline.
There is currently only an ad-supported version.
Requests for features can be sent to email@example.com
Tags: fictionpress.com, fiction press, fanfiction.net, fanfiction, ao3, archiveofourown.org, archiveofourown, offline reader, fan fiction
Developed by Pathway Media
PIXEL Editor is a modified version of the popular Android pixel editor app, Pixelesque, that is integrated with the PIXEL LED hardware display.
Special thanks for RJ Marsan for making this wonderful pixel edtior app available.
More info on PIXEL at http://ledpixelart.com