The application instantly shows the moon phase and events for your iPhone's current location. The calculations use the standard algorithms, accurate to a few minutes of the US Naval Observatory sun and moon calendars.
- several informative, at-a-glance views, such as Sun Data for two weeks and Next Full Moon
- reports if the Sun or the Moon never sets or rises at a location on a certain day
- uses your phone's timezone and Daylight Saving Time
- estimates time zone offset to give you the rise/set times in local time for planned trips
This version is ad-sponsored, but you can buy Sun & Moon Pro at a low price to get rid of them.
Offers SunPass account maintenance, including:
-Check Balance and Replenish
-Add Credit Card
--Pay Unpaid Toll Violation
--Pay Uniform Traffic Citation
T-Mobile Note 3
Sprint Epic 4G
Hope you enjoy the “Sun Toll” App! Use it for free and leave us a comment.
Not affiliated with sunpass.com
Take the sextant and shoot the Sun or the North Star.
- Latitude by Polaris
- Latitude by Noon sight
- Latitude by Sun ex-merian sight
- Latitude by the Sun´s Altitude and Time
- Time sight for the Sun
Take the sextant and shoot the Sun or the North Star. Practice with it using the old methods of astronomical navigation, and let this app do the calculations for you!
Manual and examples in the developer's website.
Uses the GPS device to display Sunrise and Sunset angle for the current location on the map
- Auto Diary with weather on the location
- Sunrise and Sunset angle on the map
- Virtual position support
- Positions of sun
- Sunrise Angle, Sunset Angle
- True north
- Sunrise and Sunset time
- Sunrise and Sunset angle
- Find nice photo on the earth
- Or near from you
- Check wonderfull photo on google
- Talk with other photographer
This widget is built solely to display the current position of the sun which is known as solar altitude angle or solar elevation angle, and opposite of solar zenith angle.
• Tap to refresh/configure
• Display altitude angle
• Display part of the day ↓
• Set thresholds ↓
• Personalize to your needs
• Beautiful widget backgrounds
• Follows you wherever you are
• Auto-updates every 30 minutes
Ever wanted to know at an easy glance when the sunset will be today or when will it get dark? You're in the right place; you can easily set up a threshold to see when the sun will transition to a given angle range, here are a few examples:
• sunrise and sunset (default)
• start/end of twilights (presets)
• UV/B benefits (preset) ↓
• Any custom angle
If you want more of these, just put more widgets, they are don't occupy much home screen space.
Your health can benefit from – not more than 30 minutes a day – exposure to the Sun when it's high enough. The atmosphere only lets UV/B rays through when the Sun is above 50°. This is not a health advice, read more on this:
Parts of the day
The widget will display the following part of the day, each with a corresponding background image:
• sunrise, sunset at 0°: short period of time when the Sun transitions over the horizon
• day-time, night: longer parts of the day when the Sun is farthest from the horizon
• civil twilight, dawn/dusk at -6°: the sky is dull blue, lighting conditions are suitable for every-day activities, but there are no shadows
• nautical twilight, dawn/dusk at -12°: the sky is very dark blue, some stars become visible, the horizon is still visible
• astronomical twilight, dawn/dusk at -18°: the sky is already black, stars become apparently visible
Read more about
• twilights: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twilight
• altitude angle: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_zenith_angle
• light pollution ☹: http://www.mensjournal.com/magazine/where-did-all-the-stars-go-20131115?page=2
GPS Location: the Sun's position highly depends on where on Earth you are. Few kilometers away and the sunset already a few minutes different. Don't worry about battery drain, the widget uses the last location if available. Only updates when the screen is on every 30 minutes; or when you tap it.
Any feedback is warmly welcome and will be taken into consideration!
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
“Try it and see why this is considered one of the best world clock apps out there.” - Lets Talk Tablets, 11 Must Have Business Apps for your Android Tablet
“Ideal for business users, the app allows you to schedule meetings and set alarms for any time zone so you can avoid confusion when travelling for work.” - Techrepublic, 20 top Android apps for business users
“It looks superb and enables you to break down all aspects of the clock” - The 2011 Android App Guide (magazine)
“BEST world clock app I've used by far. Widgets are creative & informative.” - gbrown321
“Ability to scroll forward or back to calculate timezone differences is a huge benefit.” - Patrick
“UI friendly, great graphics, use it everyday.” - Phillip
More than just a multi-timezone clock:
▶ Exclusive daylight clock technology illustrates time differences by comparing day & night between cities
▶ Day, night, & extent of time zone displayed on map & globe
▶ Supports all current time zone changes
▶ Set alarms for any time zone on your list
▶ Plan meetings with just a swipe of the finger, or jump directly to any date/time
▶ Double-tap any clock for even more details: sunrise, sunset, DST…
▶ Can automatically correct your phone's time zone setting
▶ Easily add any city on Earth, as many clocks as you like
▶ Lots of appearance options
▶ Will work without Internet connection - great for travel
▶ Uses its own internal timezone database, insulated from obsolete timezones on your device
▶ 3 styles of widget; all are resizable on Android 3.1+, and available in multiple sizes on earlier OS versions
· Business people dealing with multiple time zones
· People with friends and family in other time zones
· Time geeks
Supports installation to SD card. However: doing so will disable the widgets. This is a "feature" of Android, and isn't something I can fix. See http://bit.ly/icwTHi.
Requires the following permissions:
YOUR LOCATION: COARSE (NETWORK-BASED) and FINE (GPS)
Required to display the Local city and zone.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
Required to search for time zones and download satellite imagery.
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE or SD CARD CONTENTS
Used to store various images for faster operation.
SET TIME ZONE
Required to apply time zones from PolyClock to the device.
AUTOMATICALLY START AT BOOT
Required to re-establish alarms after device reboot.
Used to vibrate the device when an alarm sounds.
A unique feature in this app is the graph view - this can e.g. be very useful for educational purposes.
- A calendar view, showing the hour and minute when each event occurs, day by day
- A graph view, showing how each event changes over the year
- Shows local times, using current location, timezone and day by default
- Select another day by sliding the view left or right
- Select another location using sliders (latitude and longitude)
- Select another timezone from a list (or let the app automatically select a default timezone appropriate for the selected longitude)
- Select which definition to use for dawn/dusk (the twilight period): Civil/Nautical/Astronomical (the sun is 6°/12°/18° below the horizon)
- Visualize how much effect moving south or north have on e.g. sunrise (see the graph change immediately when using the latitude slider)
- Easily spot on the graph if you are so far north/south that the sun never rises or sets in periods of the year (and when these periods are)
You can choose to show sunrise and sunset at your place, or choose from a built-in database with thousands of cities all over the world. You can also specify the latitude and longitude of a place directly.
SunClock is also a powerful world clock. It can of course show the time at your place, but also the time in the city you selected, or in any other time zone. Perfect if you want to keep in touch with remote business partners or loved ones, and knowing if it is night, day, or dusk at their place is a powerful extra.
How do you install a widget? That depends on your phone or tablet. Typically you long-touch the home screen and follow the instructions, or there is a special section for widgets in your list of applications. Search for 'Sun Clock'. When you install the widget, you will be asked for its settings. You can always change them later by simply tapping on the widget.
See http://cvr.xs4all.nl/2013/11/the-sun-clock-widget-for-android/ for more detailed instructions.
The cities database is derived from material at geonames.org. We thank them for their very helpful data collection!
Keywords: sports, outdoor, hiking, biking, skiing, sailing, golf, world clock, sunset sunrise, golden hour, blue hour, time zone.
Share your comments and likes with your friends and others MoonPhases. Participate in the community. Change your nickname and avatar!
Take a look at the full feature list below:
-Daily Phases: Shows the current phase and a complete description about the moon at this day.
-Week Phases: Shows all phases along a week.
-Month Phases: Shows all phases along a month.
-Moon Rise and Set, Also, Sunrise and set
-TTS of Phases and Zodiac: Let that your phone reads for you (The phase, the date and the Zodiac)
--Share your comments: Share comments with other users
--Like app: mark this app as "I Like it"
--Share App: Share this app with your friends througth Twitter, Facebook, IM, mail, etc
--Change nickname and avatar: Personalize your nickname and your avatar.
--Share, Like and comment Thru Facebook
--Share the Moonphase information thru Your installed apps (i.e: Mail, SMS, Twitter, etc)
-Phases for each day in the moon cicle: Now you have a diferent moon for each day in the moon life cicle
-Southern and Northern Hemisphere: Choose your Hemisphere and watch the moon face as you see in your place
-Next New Moon Date: Shows the time when is the next New Moon
-Next Full Moon Date: Shows the time when is the next Full Moon
-Moon Age: You can see how old is the moon.
-Moon Distance: The distance from Earth to the Moon
-Angle Indicator: Indicates the angle acording to the earth
-Full Percentage: Know what is the % of Full Moon (Waxing or Waning)
-Fishing Status: You can know when is the best time to go fishing
-Hunting Status: Know when is the best time to go hunting
-Haircut, Pruning and Sowing Status
-Rituals and Wishes indicator.
-Alerts of phase changes, Notifications about BlueMoon, Eclipses, and more...
-Moon Zodiac: Indicates the the house of the current moon. Make your choise based on the current moon.
-Month View of Phases, Zodiac, Fishing, Hunting, Pruning, Sowing, Rituals.
-Gestures: Go to Next and Previous day just moving your finger over the current moon.
-Pick a day in the week view: Just click on the some week day and see the full description.
-Navigates between months: Now you can move to the next or previous month
-Pick a day in the month view: Just click on the some day in the month view and see the full description.
-Moon Daily Horoscope
-Available in English and Spanish
Some Users Comments:
-osiris (4 de enero de 2012)
Muy buena. Excelente app para saber fases lunares e interpretacion de la misma.
-TONI (2 de enero de 2012)
this app is great! I am an astronomer and can tell the good ones from those that are inaccurate and this is great
-jesus (18 de noviembre de 2011)
Jesus flores. Muy Ãºtil, para la siembra, jardinerÃa y otros
-Vicente Manuel (18 de noviembre de 2011)
Buena aplicacion. El interfac esta mucho mejor con esta Ãºltima actualizaciÃ³n
-JosÃ© MarÃa (16 de noviembre de 2011)
Fases de la luna. Esta bien
-David y Lilly (10 de noviembre de 2011)
Muy buena. Buenas para quienes les apasiona estos temas
-Rosario (27 de agosto de 2011)
-Noelia (22 de agosto de 2011)
Esta bien p ara saber cuando ir de pesca
-Archange (19 de junio de 2011)
Utile Pour une info rapide pour les "ÃsotÃ©riques" c'est parfait. Pour les dÃ©tails d'heures lunaires faut autre chose.
-Naso (27 de mayo de 2011)
Really a cool app Its a cool app...
-eleonora (31 de marzo de 2011)
Ottima per noi donne,aiuta a calcolare il ciclo quando tarda,basta guardare la luna nuova!
-Shelby (3 de marzo de 2011)
Very cool app.
-de Raven (16 de diciembre de 2010)
Excellent app and very useful for my religion. Keep up the excellent job your doing guys
-Siegfried (14 de diciembre de 2010)
Tolle Sache immer am laufenden sein. Wildfire funzt es toll
- Get Sunrise, Sunset information for current location
- Get Moon rise, set information
- Get Moon phase and illumination
- New, Full and Super moon calendar
- Twilight information
- Location tools to see current location's map as well as share your location
Keywords: missing, sun, time, location, north, GPS, outdoor, hiking, biking, boy scout, camp, magnetic, touristic
Tools included: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, mark or share your location and navigate back later using the Radar.
Keep your GPS fast: reset it or download A-GPS data regularly for faster fixes.
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
GPS Status is 100% space proof. Try to spot the program in the promo video :)
- show/store/edit/export multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
- pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values (if supported by the device)
- removed ads
- Location: We need this to display your location and allows the program to re-download AGPS data or reset the GPS.
- External storage: required by the PRO version to be able to export the stored waypoints to an external file.
- Internet: Used by the advertisement component. The PRO version does not use the internet connection at all.
KNOWN FIRMWARE ISSUES (please do not report them):
- Galaxy S4 on Verizon: Because of a firmware bug, the notification item in GPS Status can't be removed. You need to disable the notification feature in Settings if this annoys you.
- Droid 3: The initial Droid 3 firmware does not implement the satellite status API so you will not see the satellites and the signal strength bars. The rest of the features should work properly.
- Motorola phones: On some phones, turning your phone to airplane mode will turn off the GPS receiver, too. This is a hardware limitation.
- Droid Charge: Reports 0 altitude.
- LG Optimus: The phone cannot report the satellite SNR values correctly (all signal bars will be maxed out).
- Samsung phones: Because of a firmware bug, they may report extreme battery consumption for GPS Status even if it is not running at all (other programs using sensors are affected too). This is harmless and no power is consumed! Just ignore it and let's hope that a future firmware upgrade will fix this on your phone.
- Nexus One/S: With Andoid 2.3 it cannot report NMEA sentences. This means that the DOP/HDOP/VDOP values are not available.
-- MobiWIA - a cooperation with Andrs Studio --
Enjoy the benefits of being able to navigate all over the world!
Bring this application on your travels and never lose your way! Wisepilot offers flexible navigation solutions for everyone, whether you are a frequent driver or simply want guidance on a day trip. You can either use just the free basic features or purchase one or more add-ons, creating a navigation app that is tailor-made just for you. To make it even more personal we have made it available in no less than 25 different languages.
As an added bonus new users will have access to all available add-ons for free for a limited time of 30 days.
Wisepilot uses OpenStreetMap data which is continuously improved by its large user community. As the user, you are in control. Incorrect address for a location? Change it! Missing roads? Add them! The maps are updated frequently and as everything is online you will always have access to the latest information available. And since Wisepilot is designed to use very little data traffic there is no need to worry about astronomical roaming costs when abroad (but we still suggest that you monitor your data usage, of course).
To allow you to customize your Wisepilot app the following add-ons are available for purchase in the in-app Shop:
• Turn-by-turn navigation, including:
* Voice guidance - Reach your destination with detailed instructions
* Speed limits - See current speed limits on your route and get alerted if you exceed the limit
• Speed cameras - See all speed cameras nearby on the map and get alerted when you approach one while driving
• Live traffic - Up-to-date traffic info gives you an overview of any traffic disruptions on your route to help you plan a stress free trip. Traffic impact will be included in the estimated travel time when navigating.
• Wcities - Find current and upcoming events near your location
Questions, comments, concerns? Pay a visit to our user web portal at http://appello.zendesk.com
* ADI - Attitude Direction Indicator
* Glass cockpit
* GPS Speedometer
- Customize Displays
- Speed, Heading
- Azimuth, Pitch, Roll
- Camera View
- HUD Mode
- GPS Location Altitude
- Detail, Normal, Simple view
- km/h, mph, knots
* ADI - Attitude Direction Indicator
* Glass cockpit
* GPS Speedometer
- Speed, Heading
- Azimuth, Pitch, Roll
- Latitude, Longitude Altitude
- Camera View
- HUD Mode
- Detail, Normal, Simple view
- km/h, mph, knots
You can create a new watch with beautiful images.
It changes depending on the time.
- Customize clock.
- Basic themes
- Variety of image
- Change Colors
- Display Text
- Sunrise, Sunset time
- Save to file, Reopen
- Screen Capture
- Digital time, date,
- Reverse Image
* Real Estate Buyers
* Solar path camera
. augmented reality camera
. Sun Seeker
* Solar path map
. Solar path with google map
* 2D compass
. sundial, moondial
. true north, magnetic north
* 3D gyroscope compass
. 3D compass with camera
* Solar, Lunar path
. Solar & Lunar path with compass
. sunrise, moonrise
. civil, nautical, astronomical twilight time
* Moon phase
. Moon phase calendar
* 12 Zodiac signs
* 24 Solar terms