- HDHomeRun DUAL US&CA(HDHR3-US & HDHR2-US)
- HDHomeRun DUAL EU (HDHR3-EU)
- HDHomeRun PRIME (HDHR3-CC)
- HDHomeRun EXTEND (HDTC-2US)
- HDHomeRun CONNECT (HDHR4-2US)
- HDHomeRun 4DC (HDHR3-4DC)
- Not all video/audio codecs are supported and In-App Purchase may be required.
- HD video requires Nvidia Tegra 4+/Qualcomm Snapdragon 600+/Intel Atom 3xxx+/Rockchip RK3288+
- HD video may also require a WIFI AC or WIFI N running on 5Ghz. A wired network is recommended.
- Only SD video is supported on slower devices with WiFi G Wireless.
- Tegra2 devices are not supported (Moto Xoom, Asus Transformer 1, etc)
Previous Release Notes:
- Fix: In-App Purchase Error
- New: Grid based UI with keyboard, remote control, and gamepad support
- New: Android TV launcher
- New: App startup screen and logo
- New: Improved setup process for newer HDHomeRun device. No more channel scan.
- New: SD and HD deinterlacer for software decoder
- New: Full HD MPEG2 software decoder on Nvidia Tegra 4+/Qualcomm Snapdragon 600+/Intel Atom 3xxx+/Rockchip RK3288+
- New: Hardware accelerated full HD playback on AMLogic SOC
Please visit http://instatv.org for more information
Please download and install latest HDHomeRun firmware. If you're having problems, please download and install the latest beta release. Please note, we’re here to help and we’re always eager to help, before writing a negative review, please shoot us an email, email@example.com.
This app will NOT work with OTA HDHomeRun devices HDHR3 generation or older.
SiliconDust is bringing Premium Cable TV and Free to Air TV (live TV) viewing to your Android devices. Finally, watch all your favorite shows on your Android phone or tablet. Watching Premium and Free to Air TV has never been easier. With the HDHomeRun® VIEW app you can access your Cable TV channels and your free to air HDTV channels on your Android device. The number of TV viewing screens in your home just got larger and more mobile. Watch Food Network in the kitchen, Discovery Channel in the garage, relax on the porch while catching up on MSNBC, and don’t miss a second of the game just take it with you, anywhere around your home network. HDHomeRun VIEW will even access your premium subscribed channels like HBO, Showtime, Starz, and Cinemax.
• Android 4.0+ (Ice cream sandwich or higher)
• A NEON compatible ARM processor
COMPATIBLE HDHomeRun DEVICES:
• HDHomeRun® PRIME (HDHR3-CC)* [US Cable TV]
• HDHomeRun® EXTEND (HDTC-2US) [North American ATSC Antenna / US Unencrypted Cable TV]
• HDHomeRun® CONNECT (HDHR4-2US) [North American ATSC Antenna / US Unencrypted Cable TV]
• HDHomeRun® 4DC (HDHR3-4DC) [Unencrypted DVB-C in supported markets]
• More compatible models and global markets to come…
• Reliable Wi-Fi network
• NEON compatible Android device
• Compatible HDHomeRun device. (From List above / legacy devices NOT supported.)
• CableCARD™ Inserted and Activated to allow streaming of protected US Cable TV when using HDHomeRun PRIME**
• Note: Viewing Content with Non-Transcode HDHomeRun devices is recommended in Standard Definition for better performance.
• Live TV (cable TV and over-the-air) viewing on your phone or tablet
• QAM cable channels (Cable TV), even Premium Content such as HBO, Showtime, & etc. *
• No external player needed to download
• Fast Channel changes
• Intuitive UI and OSD to control volume, brightness and zoom with a single tap
• What’s on now and what’s on next guide data
• Program images, show cards, and channel logos
• Program progress bar
• Consolidated list of channels (for user with both Cable and ATSC tuners).
• Does NOT require an always on computer
HDHomeRun View forum: www.silicondust.com/forum
Live TV, LiveTV, TV, Television, HDHomeRun, SiliconDust, TV Tuner, Cable TV, CableTV, OTA, over-the-air, EPG
* Requires subscription
** Current version supports Standard Definition channels only
Requires My Media Center Services (free!) to be installed on your Windows 7 or 8 PC running Windows Media Center. Please visit http://www.CetonCorp.com/MyMediaCenter
•TV and Movie Gallery
Forget hopping around from the TV section to the movie section to your recorded shows. My Media Center lets you see an integrated view of all your shows and movies in one place.
•Manage and Schedule DVR Recordings
At work and forgot to record that show tonight? See a season premier promo that you want to record but you’re away from home on a trip? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
It’s TV search the way it should be. You probably don’t care whether your favorite show or movie is on one channel or another, in your personal library or airing later this week. We’ll help you easily find what you’re looking wherever it’s playing.
•Play To any TV Set
Browse your TV and movie libraries, select the show you want to watch, and choose the device on which you want to watch. You don’t even have to be in the same room.
•Your Mobile is the Remote
My Media Center includes full remote control capabilities for both your media center PC and any Ceton Echo extenders or Xbox 360 you have. Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, channel, volume … it’s all there in one pretty slick touchscreen view.
•Works with Any Tuner on any Windows Media Center PC!
My Media Center – The Ultimate Windows Media Center App
- "Pretty cool!" "Simple setup." "A full blown remote control that’s perfect for media center" "This is 5 bucks you should spend!" - HD Nation
"...without question a must-have app" "...greatly improves the Windows Media Center experience." – PC World
"For Windows Media Center fans searching for a good looking remote app for their mobile devices, that wait is over" - Engadget
"it is hard to think of a reason why you will not like it" - WPCentral
Full Feature List:
• Universal search across all of your content
• Manage Recorded TV
• Start Playback of Recorded TV on HTPC or Extender
• Manage Scheduled Recordings
• Manage Series Recordings
• Browse Program Grid Guide
• Tune channel on HTPC or Extender
• Use On Screen Remote Control to control HTPC or Extender
• Automatically generate local movie metadata & cover art
• Browser recorded & local movies in a beautiful gallery
• Start playback of movies on HTPC or Extender
• Browse list of movies on television tonight with cover art
• Easily browse upcoming Premieres in one nice list
• Browse recent activity on your HTPC
• Control Extenders
• Wake on LAN
• Much More
If you have any issue please contact us on our official forums: http://www.thegreenbutton.tv/forums/viewforum.php?f=63
*My Media Center does NOT stream recorded or live TV to your android device. My Media Center does allow you to start playback on any HTPC/Extender, schedule recordings, manage recordings, etc.
For more information see the official website: http://www.cetoncorp.com/mymediacenter or follow us on twitter http://www.twitter.com/CetonMyMC
Windows Media Center, Media Center, WMC, WME, Ceton, Ceton Companion
MX Player - The best way to enjoy your movies.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES - Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK - Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
If you can't buy from Google Play, please check our home page. We support more payment methods. (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/buy)
About "Draw over other apps" permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
If you are facing "package file is invalid" error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
If you have any questions, please visit XDA MX Player forum.
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dreams licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: dedicated user interface that is keyboard/remote control compatible, AndroidTV compatibility ;
- Share and keep track of what you have watched using Trakt scrobbler (see http://trakt.tv/);
- 3D video: visual tagging and side by side/top bottom playback mode with Archos stereo virtual reality glasses or cardboard support;
- Audio: night mode and audio boost options;
- Android 5.0 Lollipop support with flat/material user interface design.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
[****** This is the Pro Version. No Ads. ******]
By using this free mobile player, you can watch tv shows, movies, music videos on your Android phone as well as locally stored FLV flash video files (no need to install Adobe Flash Player Plugin).
It can handle all popular video formats including AVI, DiVX, Xvid, MOV, MP4, WMV, RMVB, MKV, ASF, MPG, FLV Flash Video as well as audio formats AAC, AC3, MP3, and more.
Being based on the FFmpeg project, optimized for mobile devices, and highly optimized core video and mp3 player, Seaman Video Player Pro has become more popular in the mobile video and mp3 player market.
No need to install any video codecs, all video and audio codecs are already built-in.
It's capable of playing incomplete or damaged video files by skipping the damaged frames. It can also play partially downloaded files.
Supported formats include:
MP3, MP2, AAC, WMA (1,2,3), Midi *, WAV, OGG, Speex, WAVPACK, TTA, FLAC, MPC, AMR, ADPCM, ALaw, MuLaw, G.729, GSM
H.264 (AVC), AVCHD, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-4 part 2 (ASP), DivX, XviD, WMV (7,8,9), Theora *, Dirac *, MJPEG, MSVIDEO (1,2 , 3), rv (10,20,30,40), SVQ1, SVQ3
Multiplex format Formats:
FLV, Matroska, ASF, ASX, AVI, PS,, 3GPP, MOV, MPEG-4, OGM, NSV，rmvb/rm
Here are some key features of Seaman Video Player Pro:
- Fluently play videos on mobile phone with no more transcoding: Seaman Video Player Pro plays almost all video files on your PC, such as avi, rmvb, flv, mkv, etc. It's like watching live tv on your android.
- Best Experience: With better performance, higher image quality, higher resolution! Seaman Video Player Pro will reform your video experience on mobile devices! Watch tv shows, movies and music videos.
- Dual Core Playback: Beside the high performance engine built-in, Seaman Video Player Pro also makes the most of the OpenCORE inside Android system; you may switch the engine freely.
- Handy Features: resume playing, subtitle support, battery prompt over the video view.
HTC machine (Android 1.6 - 2.3.3) test has been passed and has not tested other models, if any problem, please provide the model name, the system specific information, we will solve.
Please install 'VPlayer Video Player' at first.
VPlayer 3.x is next generation of VPlayer, which brings experimental HW accelerated decoding and rendering to HD MKV/AVI/MOV/FLV/TS/M4V/3GP for most Android devices. Also a new designed UI is available now, and of course, a new icon.
Access your NAS/Wifi/UPnP/DLNA/DVR/Dropbox/Facebook/Gmail videos from VPlayer seamlessly!!!
Play Youtube videos and Vimeo videos directly in VPlayer!
VPlayer is a HW accelerated Media player for android. It use HW video decoder at various containers and audio codecs combination.
Dual Core/High end devices ( Sensation , Galaxy S/S2 , Nexus-S ) can play 720p even 1080p MKV/AVI/MOV/FLV/TS/M4V/3GP.
VPlayer drains less bettery than SW based players such as MX Video Player, MoboPlayer.
ICS devices can play 1080p files with full HW accelerations, Honeycomb tablets can play 720p MKV with Full HW accelerations.
If you use MIUI, CM7 or unofficial ROMs that can not play MKV/FLV/MOV/AVI using default player, VPlayer is the best solution.
- HW : MPEG-4,H.264,H.263
- SW : MPEG-4,H.264,RMVB,XVID,MS MPEG-4,VP6,H.263,MPEG-1,MPEG-2, H265, VP9
- Mutitle audtio tracks support
- (Advanced) SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass), SAMI(.smi), SubViewer(.sub), Subrip(.srt), MicroDVD(.sub), MPL2(.txt)
- MKV subtitle extraction supported
- Unicode/Multibyte charset supported.
- Mutiple subtitle tracks support
- Increased subtitle readability with thicker border and shadow around text.
- HTTP Live Streaming with multiple bitrate
* ICS devices, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S
* Honeycomb tables(TF101,GT10.1,Iconia500) : 720p High@4.1 ( no weighted prediction )
* Samsung Galaxy S2 : 1080p H.264 firstname.lastname@example.org/MPEG-4,1080i AVCHD MTS
* Samsung Nexus S, Galaxy S and variants : 720p H.264 High@5.1
* Samsung Galaxy Tab(7') : 1080p H.264 High@5.1. 1080i have interlace artifacts.
* Samsung Galaxy Note : 1080p H.264 High@5.1
* HTC Desire HD,ThunderBolt : 720p High@3.1/4.0(some Level 4.0 file have shutter problem)
* HTC Desire and QSD8250 baesd devices : 720p H.264 High@3.
* HTC Evo 3D : 720p High@5.1/1080p High@5.1(some 1080p files have shuttering)
* Dell Streak,Venue : 720p H.264 High@3.1
* HTC wildfire: video capability depends on your firmware.
* Moto Atrix: 720p High@5.1
* Xiao mi: 720p High@4.1
More devices are supporting...
* Video capability depends on your devices HW video decodes' capability.
* Some devices(Moto Defy, Galaxy S/Tab) need gingerbread update.
* Tegra 2 based devices : H.264 High@4.1 ( no weighted prediction )
* Discover Latest Online Videos
We pick and recommend you the most recent and hottest videos from other entertaining sites. You can view and search videos from various platforms, such as YouTube, Vevo and Hulu freely. It is a better way to search, discover and watch Movies, TV full episodes, hottest Music Videos and funny videos clips within one app.
Notice: Non-US countries are not allowed to visit Hulu.com as its region restriction.
* Watch Videos Later
Sometimes, you may be interrupted suddenly when you are enjoying a movie; or frustrated by the network connection. Now, don't be upset, you can add it in the "Watch Later" Queue, to watch it later without a data plan. Wondershare Player can download streaming videos from CNN, NY Times, Ted Talk, NASA TV, Funny or Die.
* Play Seamlessly between Android & Other Devices
Any time, any place, any screen - with Wondershare Player in your pocket, you can easily switch between the screen size of your choice - phone, PC or TV. As a full-featured UPnP/DLNA control point, Wondershare Player enables you to enjoy favorite videos and music anywhere you happen to be! Want to share it with friends and family? Just stream personal and online videos or music to a nearby large-screen TV. In addition to that, you can freely browse and play media files shared by your computer on Android phones. There’s no need to sync, to upload onto cloud or to register to an online service... You're in absolute control!
* Transfer via WiFi
This feature will need to work with Wondershare desktop programs installed on your PC so that you can easily play files saved on your computer, on your mobile terminal. Firstly, please install Wondershare AllMyTube for Mac or Wondershare Video Converter Ultima for Mac, then scan the QR code to establish a connection. Two simple steps will make it possible to upload and play any videos or music on your phone. Meanwhile, the programs mentioned above can help you download videos from any webistes and convert them into your favorite format(s).
* Best Video Player for Android
Wondershare Player plays smoothly without any problem no matter the codec or format.
It supports all the video and audio formats, including FLV, AVI, MKV, WMV, MOV, RM, RMVB, ASF, M2TS, MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, M2TS, VOB, F4V, 3GP, etc.
It supports subtitles embedded video files, supports subtitles as SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass), SAMI(.smi/.sami), SubRip(.srt), MicroDVD(.sub/.txt), SubViewer2.0(.sub), MPL2(.mpl/.txt), PowerDivX(.psb/.txt), TMPlayer(.txt).
It plays DVD folders from SD card directly with DVD menu navigation.
It supports continuous playback and can automatically remember your last played position.
* More Features
Supports HTTP, MMS, RTMP and RTSP/RTP streaming media protocols, including m3u8 (iPhone and iPad online media format).
Provides search function to help you quickly find the files you want to play.
When you are visiting a stream media website, Wondershare Player will run automatically and save the web address.
Supports watching remote streaming media from a local server on PC.
Note:"watch later" does not work for videos from YouTube because of Google policy.
We are trying our best to providing you extraordinary experience on Android phone. Please feel free to submit any of your feedbacks or concerns to the email address below email@example.com, we are committed to solve any issues ASAP.
Fully Supports Android 4.4. Support Google Nexus & Nexus 7
Stick it! is the only video player of its kind : it can live on top of your screen, above any of your other applications and allow you to use your device’s other features (browsing, emailing, texting...) while watching your favorite movie! Impress your friends with the MultiView™ feature !
!!! WATCH THE VIDEO !!!
Like your desktop player, you can move, resize and even minimize Stick it! in the system tray, background playing is supported. As we love geeks, Stick it! comes with some predefined themes like Windows 7 or Mac OSX (more to come).
Moreover, Stick it! supports the following network protocols : MMS RTSP (RTP, SDP) HTTP progressive streaming and HTTP live streaming (M3U8).
☆ MultiView™ : watch multiple movies simultaneously !
☆ Truly floating player : move, resize and minimize supported
☆ Background playing
☆ Supports most video formats
☆ Streaming support (MMS, RTSP, HTTP)
☆ Built-in themes (Windows 7, Mac OSX, more to come)
☆ Built-in file browser
Feel free to report any bugs, our main goal is customer satisfaction.
● Permissions explained :
- READ_PHONE_STATE : to minimize windows on incoming calls
- INTERNET : for http/rtsp streaming
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE : to estimate bandwidth for buffering
BSPlayer is media player for Android devices: smartphones and tablet PC's, supporting hardware accelerated video decoding, automatic subtitle search and buffered network playback from SMB shares.
- ONLY in full version: experimental support for Chromecast (most mp4's are supported)
- NO ADS
- Android 5.0 Lollipop compatibility
- hardware accelerated video playback - significantly increases playback speed and reduces battery consumption, supporting multi-core (dual and quad-core) hardware decoding*
- audio pre-amplification ("volume boost" - user definable up to 500%)
- playback in popup window (audio and video)
- support for almost any media file type (video and audio), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3... and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
- aspect-ratio adjustments and zoom
- multiple audio streams and subtitles
- supports customizable gestures for Seek, Jump, Brightness and Volume control, exit to popup video
- playlist support and various playback modes.
- support for audio headsets and external Bluetooth keyboards
- customizable audio offset, playback speed, gestures and keys
- external and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub, txt...
- Automatic subtitle search (mobile or Wi-Fi connection must be enabled to work)
- playback media files such as videos and mp3's directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, SMB shares, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) - no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (child lock)
- support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) and much more!
- If after the purchase and installation of the app you get a license failure notification, this is because the purchase may take some time to be recorded on the Google license server. It will resolve within a few hours or you can try re-installing and restarting your device.
- If you get "Not compatible with your device" from the Market App, please try clearing your Market App Cache (Settings, Applications, Market, Clear Cache) and restarting your device.
- BSPlayer app uses Google's standard licensing service. Keep Wi-Fi or mobile data enabled at the the first run of application. Further internet connection will not be required. Also, for existing users having problems with licensing - you may try "Clear app data" function and run app with internet connection enabled. This should license your app.
This package includes support for ARMv7 with VFP and NEON. For other CPU types please download appropriate package. Application will notify you which package you need.
NOTE: When reporting error please add info about your smartphone brand and model. Also you can send us more detailed bug report on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We are trying to improve the media player for the users and your feedback is highly appreciated.
* Hardware acceleration support depends on device video decoder capability. Hardware accelerated playback in portrait mode may be corrupted on some HTC models (eg. on HTC HD, it is a hardware issue). Also on some devices (Samsung galaxy S2) zoom/stretch may not work on all videos.
This video player uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from BSPlayer website.
Screenshots taken from following movies under Creative Commons license:
Sintel - © copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
Tears of Steel - (CC) Blender Foundation | mango.blender.org
*** For instructions on mapping the MagicTV port to Internet, please refer to http://goo.gl/gSEFC ***
This is the first client that is able to watch remote streaming from MagicTV 7000/8000 series.
Most functions from official client are available:
- Probe of devices from local LAN, so no IP entering required
- Manual input of IP address and port to connect to devices that is exposed to Internet
- List of current programmes in all channels and switching channel
- Changing streaming quality
- List of recorded programmes and playing with seeking function
- Switch of subtitle and audio track
- Ability to use external player (e.g. MX Player) for streaming playing with better result (Since v2.0)
Note that you should have a relatively high-end device (at least ARMv7 with 1GHz) to get a satisfactory result.
* Full version users can now download desktop streaming control client for one MagicTV device. For more information, select "Desktop Client" from main menu *
→ Please try the free trial version before buying this paid version. Select "View More Applications" on this screen to find it.
→ PLEASE READ THE DEV WEB SITE for a complete feature list and important information about play videos on Android devices. Not all devices can play all kinds of videos.
All paid applications on the Android Market have a 15 minute refund period. Updates are always free.
Trouble/suggestions? We like your email.
✓ Playlists (with random play)
✓ Thumbnails (only on devices with Android 2.0 or newer)
✓ Video zoom options (aspect, full, custom)
✓ SRT subtitle support
✓ Bookmarks (up to 20 for each video)
✓ Home screen shortcuts to videos and playlists
✓ Play in the background while you run other apps or turn off the screen
✓ A-B repeat
✓ Video sharing
✓ On-screen clock, timer, and battery meter
✓ Seeking by seekbar, screen gestures, trackball, and D-pad
✓ Screen brightness and button brightness controls (buttons on Froyo only)
✓ Resume points remembered for all your videos
✓ Video sorting and grouping options
✓ Delete/rename videos
✓ Video streaming
✓ Lots of shortcuts, conveniences, and configurations
That means for example that - if you receive your local station (e.g. sports event) at home on your Media Center - you can stream this live show to your android! Not confined by home or country!
Here's how to:
1. Setup your Remote Potato Server - it's a free download here: http://myfrem.net/download.html . This is absolutely required to run this app.
2. Test the connection out for free: make sure it works with the free Remote Media Center (RMC) app, downloadable from google play.
3. If you are satisfied with step 2: Get Remote Media Center Live TV - and try with SD channels at home in this app!
Also has the ability to download videos/recorded tv and live tv. And (beta:) transcoding on the server for later playback.
* This version of RMC is ad free!
* RMC streams media which can consume lots of bandwidth especially WHEN using high quality settings - be sure you have a good data plan before you start using 3G and 4G connections to stream your video.
* Number of TV channels you can watch simultanuously is limited by the number of androids, free tuners and processing power you have!
* For best Live TV results, you need a fast android and fast PC server.
* DRM-protected content is not supported.
* See myfrem.nl/forum of http://188.8.131.52/forum for discussion and FAQ.
* On google TV you can use ES File manager as a player.
* Do not use while driving or other activities that might become dangerous.
* Be aware that live TV makes use of (temporary) recordings that show up in "Recorded TV'.
This product/app is Google Cast™ Ready for which an in-app purchase is necessary.
Google Cast Ready and the Google Cast Ready Badge are trademarks of Google Inc.
Stream music, videos, movies and pictures from PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA compliant media server. MediaHouse powers your device i.e. phone, tablets or google TVs with the following capabilities:
1. Automatic scan of your home network over Ethernet or Wifi to identify PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA media server.
2. Shows capabilities of the scanned servers by dividing them into two categories, one from which you can serve content i.e. called Play From and others to which you can play that content i.e. called Play To.
3. Use MediaHouse as a browser, player or controller.
4. MediaHouse can control playback of content from a Media Server (called - Play From) to a Media renderer (called - Play To).
5. Favorites - Save albums and folders from multiple media servers while browsing
6. Play lists - add, delete, rename music play lists. Last played audio tracks are automatically saved.
7. Search your big server libraries for albums, artists, video, images by their title
8. Remembers your server selection and uses it in subsequent runs.
9. Built in music player with options to seek, pause, play, loop, shuffle and repeat.
10. Build in photo viewer with slideshow option.
11. Video play in NOT BUILT IN and MediaHouse uses other applications installed on your device. We recommend installing MXPlayer or BSPlayer, Moboplayer etc... They have support for many HD video file formats.
12. Support for Landscape mode
13. Displays album art and album thumb nails
14. Further Tips are available via menu option
THIS APP DOES NOT CLAIM TO BE DLNA CERTIFIED. Check http://www.dlna.org/consumer-home/look-for-dlna/product-search. However, here is a brief list of what our users are using today with MediaHouse.
1. TwonkyMedia server
2. Windows Media Player 12
6. PS3 Media Server
7. MediaMonkey 4.0
8. Synology DSM 3.1
11. PURE Flowserver
1. Windows Media Player 12 (Has good audio and video support)
2. Sony Network Media Players (Good audio but limited support on video playback).
3. And of course your phone or tablet works as always.
1. This product uses TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb. Please consider contributing to the database.
OpenSource Projects Used
1. Cling - http://4thline.org/projects/cling/ - Distributed under LGPL. (Author: Christian Bauer)
2. ActionBarSherlock - http://actionbarsherlock.com/ - Available under apache license. (Author: Jake Wharton)
3. Universal Image loader - https://github.com/nostra13/Android-Universal-Image-Loader. Under BSD3 License. (Copyright (c) 2011-2012, Sergey Tarasevich)
Tag: Movie, Music, Video, Photo viewer, network player, media browser,
If you are using VLC to watch TV on your PC then this app is for you.
✔ M3U and XSPF playlists support
✔ Playlists history
✔ Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
✔ Grid or list view of TV channels
✔ EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
Additional features are available in Pro version:
✔ Ad free
✔ Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only).
✔ Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
✔ Extended playlists history
* First you'll need to input channels list (m3u/xspf playlist), you can get it from your ISP or find free channels list in the web.
* If app asks to setup UDP proxy, please do it, see instructions below.
Installing UDP proxy for multicast streams:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
* for Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
* the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
* some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer's firmware
Sometimes m3u files on Android could be deleted by the system. This happens because Android scans sd-card, reads m3u playlists and fixes them by deleting the links to files which could not be found on your sd-card. Since you have URLs instead of files in your playlist, Android thinks that playlist is empty and deletes it. To avoid this just create some folder, place there empty ".nomedia" file and your m3u playlist. After that Android will exclude that folder from scanning and won't touch the playlist.
Alternatively, you can place your playlist to some web server (Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify its URL in the app.
Please join translations project at https://crowdin.com/project/iptv/invite if you want to add new or improve existing translation.
This media player for Android allows you to play h265 videos, h264, prores, mxf videos and more formats.
Hoid is the first app. for Android that allows you to play files encoded in the new High Efficiency Video Coding format. It has been optimized for snapdragon 800, 801 and 805 series and latest Intel Atoms processors for Mobile, but it is compatible with older CPU/GPU models, supporting all Android devices from v2.3.
Hoid is a convenient media and video professional player, focused on high quality playbacks along with max. compatibility with all kind of video, multimedia and photo/graphics files.
This cinema video player also features Apple Prores capable decoding, featuring Prores up to 4:2:2 10 bit playback, and almost any media capable format/container of these times. Hoid is available on all Android versions from 3.0 and spots support for playing MXF files, including Sony XAVC & XAVCs, and sony-panasonic-jvc-canon AVCHD’s implementation.
Check out www.cinemartin.com/cinec and www.cinemartin.com/cinec/hoid/ for more info
This application allows you the discover, tune, and perform a channel scan on your Hdhomerun device. The signal strengths and data rates will be displayed for the channel tuned to.
Why carry a laptop in the attic or onto the roof when aligning your antenna when you could just carry your phone?