Database will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every article you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add articles to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
6. Random article of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
You can also translate from other languages to turkish, like german, spanish, arabic, hindi, thai, portuguese, chinese, korean, filipino and many others.
Disclaimer: This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement. (http://translate.google.com)
Sesli Sözlük offers its users a database of 20 million words with pronunciations, in 20 different languages. With
language games on the website, learning vocabulary will become an easy and entertaining pastime.
Sesli Sözlük originally came to be as a non-profit dictionary and now helps its users to learn foreign languages
hear the words in their original pronunciation.
Sesli Sözlük offers its users the ability to view images of searched words and watch related videos. This way you can easily memorise searched words.
Sesli Sözlük will significantly help you to polish off your language and communication skills in English, German.
French, Chinese, Russian and Arabic, and become an indispensable tool to improve your foreign
language interaction skills, thus allowing you to improve your language level.
Although Sesli Sözlük made a name for itself as an English-Turkish dictionary, it expanded its language
options over the years. German-Turkish, Turkish-German, Turkish-French and French-Turkish
translations are only a few language combinations that you can find on Sesli Sözlük. As mentioned, our
database consists of 20 million words in 20 languages. Yet, we are not only an English, German or
French dictionary but a dictionary offering all languages options.
Apart from professional translations into English we also translate into a number of other languages.
Moreover, our professional team offers you its services in such fields as professional translation,
proofreading, editing and new text composition. In our effort to become the best online dictionary we will
relentlessly provide our users with top quality services.
To learn more visit our website:
★İngilizce Türkçe Sözlük★
- 130.000' e yakın kelime çevirisi
- Sesli telaffuz
- Irregular verbs
- Phrasal verbs
- Yazım önerileri
- Esnek arama
- İnternete ihtiyaç duymamaktadır.
- Telaffuz için Text to Speech özelliği telefonunuzda aktif olmalıdır.
Destekleriniz için teşekkürler.
★★★İZİNLER İLE İLGİLİ★★★
- Uygulamamızda sadece ağ iletişimi erişimi izni istenmektedir. Bunun nedeni uygulamamızda ki reklam içeriğinin internet üzerinden sağlanmasıdır.
★★★REKLAMLAR İLE İLGİLİ★★★
- Reklam kategorisinde "cinsellik,flört,kumar,bahis" alanları uygulamamız için seçilmemiştir. Buna rağmen bizden kaynaklanmayan sorunlar olabilir. Bunun uygulama pazarındaki diğer uygulamalarında sorunu olduğunu bilmenizi ve anlayış göstermenizi dileriz.
BitKnights makes quality apps for people who love or use languages. That's why we have been developing this app for 5 years now, and will continue to do so in the future. Our Turkish English Dictionary & Translator is an easy to use, lightning fast, user friendly dictionary with a huge database. Lightning fast translates from english to turkish and turkish to english.
- Voice pronunciation and input
- More than 139,000 translation pairs
- Quick search while typing (accentuation independent)
- Detailed view of the chosen word with phrases and synonyms
- Word-tap: you can tap on any word in the detailed view, to find its translations (Only in PRO version!)
- Speech in detailed view: clicking on any word will pronounce you the selected word or phrase
- Copy in detailed view: long tapping on any word will copy the word or phrase (Only in PRO version!)
- Integrated Google/Bing Translate (Internet connection is required!)
- Integrated Wiki search (Internet connection is required!)
- History & Favorites
- Moon Reader and FBReader translate support (Only in PRO version!)
- Translate by Share functionality: translate easily by sharing words with the dictionary from other apps. (Only in PRO version!)
- Translate from Clipboard notification bar: translate easily by enabling notification bar copying text to the clipboard and tapping on the notification bar. (Only in PRO version!)
If you like our app, please review it.
*** This is a fully functional FREE TRIAL ***
* Offers the most comprehensive coverage of English from around the world
* Completely revised and updated to include the very latest vocabulary, with over 350,000 words, phrases, and meanings
*Thousands of words and senses derived from the latest research from the Oxford English Corpus, giving the most complete and accurate picture of the English language today
* About 75,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words, doubled with both British & American voice versions, including words with controversial pronunciation or with variant pronunciations
This edition includes thousands of brand-new words and senses, as well as up-to-date encyclopedic information.
Readership: Ideal for anyone who needs a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of current English; for professionals, students, academics, and for use at work or at home.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
* A quick search of words while you type.
* A 'fuzzy filter' when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
* A wild card search function (*) which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
* Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
* A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
* History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
* Discover more about language with the special language notes.
* See words in context with example sentences.
* 'Word-of-the-day' feature with homescreen widget.
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.
* Small apps extension for Sony products
★ Time Magazine ‘Top 10 Back-To-School App ★ Winner: CNET Top 100 Mobile App Award ★
★ Winner: Best App Ever for Books & Reference
* FULL English Dictionary and Thesaurus—over 2,000,000 definitions, synonyms & antonyms
* Offline access – no Internet connection needed for most content
* Daily content including Word of the Day, blog & slideshows
* FREE advanced Learner’s Dictionary provides additional context
* Audio pronunciations
* Idioms & phrases
* Word origin & history
* Voice search
* Favorite words
* Search history
* Spelling suggestions
* IPA and phonetic pronunciations
* Commonly looked-up words mapped to specific locations
* Medical, legal & financial content
* Abbreviations, acronyms & slang content
* Word of the Day home screen widget
* Compatible with tablet devices
Get the Premium Dictionary.com app to enjoy an ad-free experience with example sentences and more.
Tip: To turn Word of the Day notifications on or off, go to Settings > Notifications and toggle On or Off.
Includes offline dictionary
The FREE Talking Translator / Dictionary / Word of the day / Daily word app is packed with features:
- Supports 30+ languages.
- Includes offline dictionary
- Word of the day - (also in widget; and daily notifications - turn them off in Settings)
- Sentence correction
- Transcription / transliteration for many languages
Speak a sentence and hear the translation!
Note: The app offers a very large number of languages for translation. Not all languages have voice support.
- Learn the language you always wanted to learn! A great multi language tutor for Spanish and other languages like German, Russian, French, Japanese, Chinese and Korean etc.
* Please note that we do not have any control over payments and downloads. So please do not contact us regarding payment or download issues. We are always happy to help with the app features!
- voice recognition for all major languages (new feature)
- eMail or SMS the translation
- copy to paste in other apps
- translation history
Now available on iPhone too - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/talking-translator!/id579870510?mt=8
If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the language!
For example, Spanish is spoken in countries like United States, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Ecuador and others.
With Talking Translator learning apps, you can learn Spanish for free. Moreover, most major languages are available - English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Greek, Czech and Brazilian Portuguese.
Learn the languages using the Daily Word feature. Get a Daily Word / Word of the day in language of your choice.
♦ More than 182000 english definitions and large number of inflected forms
♦ Fast as it works offline, internet is used only when a word is not found in the offline dictionary
♦ You can leaf through words using your finger!
♦ Easy and functional user interface, optimized also for tablets
♦ Bookmarks and history with option to backup your bookmarks
♦ Crossword help: the symbol ? can be used in place of unknown letter
♦ Random search button (shuffle), useful to learn new words
♦ Compatible with Moon+ Reader and FBReader
♦ Themes with user defined text colors (how? press menu-->select Settings-->click on Theme)
♦ No voice output? Please follow instructions here: http://goo.gl/axXwR.
Word pronunciation works only if voice data have been installed in your phone (Text-to-speech engine).
♦ No automatic keyboard at startup? Please open the panel Settings and then set option Persistent Search
♦ Question & Answers: http://goo.gl/UnU7V
♦ Information about permissions used by the application can be found here: http://goo.gl/AsqT4C
You can post your suggestions on http://goo.gl/Xkk6d
In case Moon+ Reader does not list my dictionary: open pop-up "Customize dictionary" and select "Open dictionary directly when Long-Tap on a word"
⚠ An offline dictionary needs memory. In case your device has low memory, please consider to use the online dictionary: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=livio.dictionary
Information for application developers:
✔ This application provides Dictionary API for 3rd party developers, please read further details: http://thesaurus.altervista.org/dictionary-android
keywords: Englisch, Inglês, английский
This application requires the following permissions:
INTERNET - to retrieve the definition of unknown words
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (aka Photos/Media/Files) - to backup configuration and bookmarks
- Offline English - Turkish dictionary contains over 80,000 words on Android smartphone.
- Offline Turkish - English dictionary contains over 97,000 words on Android smartphone.
- Sound play is available , and it need network connection.
- You can get google translate and microsoft translate result on same page.
- Translate result with example entences, require network connection.
- Friendly user interface.
The app is free, and supported by ads.
No internet connection is required to view the definitions or thesaurus (although you do need a connection to view illustrations, hear audio pronunciations, and use voice search).
* Synonyms & Antonyms
* Voice Search
* Example Sentences
* Audio Pronunciations
* Word of the Day
* Favorites - lets you keep a list of words that are particularly interesting to you
* For Tablets: Scrolling Index - lets you browse the entire dictionary
* Recent History - lets you keep track of the words you've looked up
The comprehensive WordWeb dictionary database includes:
- 285,000 words, phrases and derived forms
- 225,000 word sense definitions
- 70,000 usage examples
- 85,000 text pronunciations
- Synonyms, similar and related words
- N. American, British, Australian and international English
The intelligent word entry suggests possible correct spellings as you type, as well as listing words that sound the same or are often confused.
Additional features include the ability to drill down on any word in a definition, full bookmark support and history.
Search features include:
- Alphabetical listing
- Spelling suggestions
- Sounds-like and often-confused
- Fast pattern-matching search (*, ?, vowel and consonant)
- Filter search results by noun, verb, adjective, adverbs
The database includes proper nouns and common abbreviations in addition to English vocabulary (e.g. LOL, Oxford, ROFL, Webster, UNHCR, etc.)
No Internet connection is required to use WordWeb, and it's free. Better than dictionary.com? - judge for yourself!