The shifting colors enhance your meditative experience as the Brass Chime focuses your mind.
Great for ending a yoga class.
Perfect for personal meditation.
Fun for kids and adults!
**Easy to use**
**Great for Meditation**
**Features 2 high quality sounds**
**In app purchase available to disable ads and add 2 more sounds!**
**Thunder and Om sounds available!**
Easy to Configure Timer!
Meditation Reminder Alarm!
Additional Notes and FAQ available on our website:
The high range rainbow chimes are a circular set of 9 - 15" to 30" long chimes tuned to the precise scientific sound frequencies and color measurements of the rainbow. These frequencies are felt in the aura around the body and are useful for cleansing the mental body of stress. The high range resonates with the higher overtones to stimulate and charge the brainwave band as proven by the research of famous ear surgeon Dr. Alfred Tomatis. It is also consistent with the Gregorian chants 2000hz range that gives the sonic nutrition that, like oxygen, makes you more alert and often needing less sleep.
Recommend:MyFitnessPal,Recipe Search,Weight Watchers,WebMD,Period,Tracker,WeightWatchers,Barcode Scanner,CVS/pharmacy,Nike+ Running,MapMyRun GPS Running,Workout Trainer,Runtastic Running,iTriage Health,Healthy Food Diet,Pregnancy,Noom Weight Loss Coach,C25K,Instant Heart Rate,Nike Training Club,Calorie Counter,Endomondo Sports Tracker,Daily Butt,Workout,Fitness,GymLog,BabyBump Pregnancy,Cardiograph,PointsPlus Calculator,White Noise,Weight Loss,Period Tracker,Recipes by Ingredients,Fitbit,Calorie Counter,MapMyRide GPS Cycling Riding,Sleep Cycle Alarm,Noom CardioTrainer,MapMyWalk GPS Walking,Nature Sounds,Sports Tracker,Ideal Weight,HealthTap,Accupedo Pedometer,Daily Cardio,Daily Arm,Horoscope,My Baby Today,WomanLog Calendar,Bodybuilding.com,Reward your workout,Fitness Flow,Therapy,Kaiser Permanente,American Red Cross,Calories Burned Calculator,Simple Weight Recorder,Health4Me,Push Ups,LA Fitness,Water Your Body,My24,Happy Pregnancy Ticker,WebMD Baby,CaringBridge,Period Tracker,VirtuaGym,Fertility Friend,Baby Names,LIVESTRONG.COM,MapMyFitness,MOTOACTV,Stress Check by Azumio,Push Ups pro,Android Vibrater,Sit Ups,Building A Perfect Body Plan,IQ Test,Fast Food Calorie Lookup,Drinking Water,Relax,Aetna,Yoga,myCigna,MyBodyKey,Squats
It has a big friendly clock display, but you don't need to use that if you don't want to. The timer and chimes will continue even if you lock your device. It will even run in the background while you run other apps. Not that you should be doing much while you're meditating, of course, but it'll play nicely with music players, white noise generators, and so on.
* The distinct start, finish and interval chimes are provided by strikes of professionally-recorded Tibetan bowls and bells.
* The optional finishing bell can be set for up to 90 minutes. It's a double-chime, so you'll know it when you hear it.
* The optional interval bell can be set to chime from every one minute to every fifteen minutes. It's a delicate chime, designed to return you to mindfulness if necessary.
* You can choose a "settling down" time to let you get ready for meditation (up to sixty seconds)
* The only controls are three sliders for the timers, a "Start" button and a "Stop" button.
* The clock continues after the finishing bell has sounded, so you can carry on meditating if you want.
* The clock counts in hours and minutes, and fades gently from one minute to the next so it won't catch your eye.
* Carries on timing and chiming with the screen locked. Your phone won't go to sleep. Hopefully you won't, either.
* Looks good on small phones and large tablets, in landscape or portrait orientation.
* Original, high-quality photographic backgrounds based on Buddhist imagery.
* your meditation practice
* your sessions as therapist
* your yoga practice
* cooking spaghetti with a Zen approach :)
* Works as a Timer. Super quick configuration.
* ALWAYS ON. Stops the screen to get into sleep mode.
* choose from the selector if you want the count down in order of seconds (up to 60), minutes (up to 60), or hours (up to 24).
* Use the slider to refine the duration.
* Single tap and the count down starts, another tap and it stops.
* Double tap and the counter resets.
* The counter restart after each gong until you stop it.
Start your meditation practice with this app everyday, you will be guided and motivated by your friends or meditators nearby.
To attain enlightenment is not a dream, if you keep practice by using this app you will be upgraded to next level of wisdom.
Just one app in your pocket - a.k.a. Breath2Meditate app is the ultimate meditation platform for those looking for enlightenment!
+ This app is absolutely free, it never cost you a thing!
+ You can share your meditation session with people around the world if you like.
+ Exchange your meditations experience with your friends by using our free messaging system.
+ Free bell, wood and gong sound.
+ Unlike other meditation app, we never charge or asking for credit.
+ Included ads (except in meditation timer).
+ Daily meditation reminder.
Visit our site: http://www.breath2meditate.com
Meditation tips: "Stopping your mind is the secret to success!"
More features are coming!
More from developer
Getting worked up over a performance review? Show 'em it's *not* okay--High Noon Style!
In order to get your Android gunslinging done in style, though, you're going to need one of these for your 7-inch tablet and smartphone. Give 'em both barrels!
Slinger uses a facsimile (sound and image) of a Western style six-shooter with sound effects (bang!) whenever the accelerometer is triggered. If you just snap the handset or tablet in a firing motion, you should achieve the desired effect of a bang and a flash. Use responsibly.
Your own ambient sounds! Record sounds--any sounds. The sound of the streetcars on your street; the bustle of your family before dinner; waves lapping on the shore of your favorite beach; the sound of your dog's bark; the creak of your front door. Soundscape keeps them and mixes them for you in a DIY Sound Salad.
Create your own instant performance art: record thought-provoking sounds, and play back the next time it's your turn to DJ. Nobody has a playlist like yours.
DESIRED FEATURES (add yours):
- save favorites
- preview recorded audio before replacing
- download / upload and share with others
- add as many tracks as you like
- sound 'journey' through multiple soundscapes (like a playlist for soundscapes)
EASTER EGG: HIDDEN FEATURES:
- if you are a Csound nut, you can peruse the secret directory where the files are kept (poke around--you'll find it: mine are in /sdcard/Android/data/com.zatchu.soundscapes/files) and you can modify the Csound file and the sample files directly
- also, you can save off your soundfiles from here to make room for a new soundscape; the full feature is TBD
What is it like to be standing at the gates when your child gets out of school? Who’s still left around the pool just before dawn on the last day of Spring Break? Can you remember the sound of the fishmongers in the Sicilian market at the height of summer? Sumry takes a special moment and makes it accessible anytime, anywhere.
Create a sumry simply by taking pictures. As you shoot, Sumry records the sound too and when the event is over--presto!--you have an enhanced presentation of images and audio that you can share anywhere you like.
Sumry is a production of Rocket Garden Labs and Zatchu.