"you can join and drive on the same day" statement on Zipcar UK homepage is completely misleading... fake news. Just joined to find out it's a two day process. Why overpromise and disappoint users in the first hour is beyond my understanding.
I was used the previous version. This is too complicated. I just want to know what vans you got in the area in a list not just guessing around a map. Really disappointed. Simple is better !!
Where is 'my time is flexable' in the new app? Not a fan at all. Going back to the old one as have no flex cars anywhere near my house anyway.
Super confusing which Zipcar app to download. 'Sign in' does not sync with Chrome passwords, you might need to password reset to get completely signed in.
Cumbersome and difficult to navigate, especially for a company that prides itself on the ease in which you can make and manage bookings on the app. It actually feels like the app was an afterthought and probably makes all the sense in the world to the person who designed it which is irritating, because they charge an additional fee for making a booking over the phone when this doesn't work.
Easy and convenient alternative to established van rental services - the app works perfectly. Roof racks and storage strsps inside and on the vans would be usefull. I needed to take 3m timber to a clients site. Had to buy a new handssw to fit it in thr back. You live and learn!
* Confirm reservation button was going absent without leave. We've given it a talking-to.
* Through advanced forensic analysis (think CSI) we have tracked down and fixed a bug that was crashing the app every time some users opened it. Sorry about that!
* Search screen now indicates if a filter is applied, so you know why if not all cars show up
* Under rare circumstances the app claimed vehicles were in two locations at once. We have made it less quantum physics-y
* The app is generally prettier
ToGo allows rideshare / ridesharing with users in your route. Connect & carpool.