# Meaningful screentime
At Zcooly we believe in meaningful screentime. We want to help your child learn for life by training them and helping them understand the basics of math. Learning and having fun are not opposites, instead we believe that having fun is a fundamental component when you want to achieve high learning retention. By mixing equal parts pedagogy with genuine game design we aim to give every child the opportunity to experience the joy of learning and to be successful in school.
Our teachers know the ins and outs of the curriculum, the latest research and pedagogical methodology. We are to offer you an awesome service developed from both from practical experience and from the child’s perspective.
- Learning games with focus on mathematics.
- Content aimed at children ages 5 – 12 years.
- Strong foundation in the curriculum.
- A world of learning with over 300 game exercises.
- Visit the quaint inhabitants of the Zcooly islands in over 10 unique locations, like -Gunnart’s farm or Josanna’s Coffee shop.
- Take part in your child’s learning experience with our biweekly feedback mail.
- English voices.
# Make learning fun!
Gaming and learning belong together. You might never have considered it, but it’s actually built around learning. Broadly speaking games are designed to make you want to get better at them, challenging you to improve your skills is a big part of what makes them fun to play. A good game constantly presents new rules and mechanics for you to learn and master. Playing games makes learning fun.
Learn how to count with fun learning content:
- Challenging calculus exercises.
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Learn to tell time, analogue as well as digital time.
- Comprehensive fractions exercises.
# Fun math games
- Learn to count with Math Rangers.
- Work comprehensible with all four basic arithmetical operations in the Store.
- Learn to tell time in Time Ranch and Roboclock.
- Practice multiplication and division in the Mine.
- Master the multiplication tables in Space.
- Count with fractions in Piece of Cake.
- Come join us and make learning fun!