Choose what to do each day and escape before your city is wiped out. Train skills, find gear, improve your home, explore the city, find pets, make hundreds of tough life and death decisions with lots of consequence, and kill zombies.
Overlive is a highly rated game that plays like a non-linear “choose your path” interactive story, with heavy RPG and exploration elements, lots of replayability, and combat. Check out reviews and features below.
“One of the things I really love about this game is just how much stuff there is to find. There are lots of little surprises and finding certain items that might seem unimportant at the time can really help you out in unexpected ways in the future.
Finding each of the endings is a good challenge that will keep even veterans of the genre busy for a while, and the frankly massive amount of events means even after finding all the endings, there will still probably be undiscovered nooks and crannies.
If you're into adventure games or choose-your-own-adventure gamebooks, you'll want to give this one a look.”
– 4/5 TouchArcade
"Probably the best thing about Overlive is its ability to actually build a world and add consequences to random exploration. The game doesn't depend completely on the player to discover and create narrative, but also allows for them to make decisions and impact the game world. This transforms the game beyond being a series of minigames with some narrative elements to a game that has players question whether a completionist attitude is really worth having in world ravaged by zombies.
Overlive is definitely a refreshing title that manages to stand out among the endless waves of other zombie games on the App Store."
- 4/5 148Apps
+ Survive the zombie apocalypse and escape your zombie infested city before time runs out!
+ Make 100s of tough decisions that may come back to haunt you in this “choose your path” style interactive story.
+ Shoot and cut zombies, bosses, and other threats with melee, guns, and explosives!
+ Overcome 1000s of unique challenges by training 9 skills; be a stealthy computer hacker or a guns blazing pyromaniac – you decide!
+ Explore 18 infested city locations to find other survivors, new weapons and gear, and upgrades for your home!
+ Find one of the 8 endings and achieve the best possible score grade based on your conduct… can you survive without becoming evil?
+ This version is 100% ads-free!
+ This version has NO in-app purchases, everything comes 100% UNLOCKED upfront!
Overlive can be a bit difficult to describe, but if you've played and enjoyed any of the following games (none of which Firerabbit is associated with in any way) you'll probably enjoy Overlive: Fighting Fantasy, Sorcery, The Walking Dead, Rebuild, ZDay Simulator, ZDay, Last of Us
Up from slumber in a dark room, you fetch and light up lumber, as you unveil mysteries that surrounded you in a silent wood.
If you want to get the full experience DO NOT read below. Contains SPOILERS.
A Silent Wood – an epitome of finger biting and awe-filled exodus through human civilisation. A wink of an eye in geological time scale, is rightly put in human perspective – in ‘A Silent Wood’ in a single night. Graphics of this game is a blind screen, but vivid opening of your mind screen and exploitation of your absolute imagination that makes the whole experience unique to each dweller of A Silent Wood.
First of all, we have no affiliation with A dark room, an open sourced game, which was originally developed by doublespeak games that took the users of other mobile platforms by a galactic storm. This game has been developed by Ariyalion Games as an unofficial version with additional elements like farming, plague attacks, a boss fight and a totally different story. This game engages your mind and creative imagination for few hours as it gradually lights up your vicinity, and leaves you pondering and wondering in the dark room for hours after the game, marvelling and reminiscing the moments in it, that held your interest for that long without any graphical display.
The spine of a silent wood, is a storyline that emerges from an absolute zero that develops into a civilisation encompassing the evolution of know-hows of human history. Up from slumber in a dark room, you fetch and light up lumber, as you unveil mysteries that surrounded you in that dark room. Your traverse in a dark room is a combination of a walk through the foggy landscapes and exuberant adrenalin rush.
Once again, this is NOT the official version of A Dark Room. And based on the open sourced code from https://github.com/Continuities/adarkroom
key words: RPG, text based, role playing, top game
"Insane megalomaniac Gingrich Yurr is preparing to unleash an army of monstrous zombies upon the world. He must be stopped and his undead horde defeated. In this life-or-death adventure the decisions YOU make will decide the fate of the world. Can YOU survive or will YOU become a zombie too?"
** REVIEWS **
“Blood of the Zombies is a hugely enjoyable, brilliantly presented, hilariously violent romp. If this is your first gamebook or your 30th, you’re going to have a whale of a time.” – POCKET GAMER - 9/10 - GOLD AWARD!
“…its speedy combat and inbuilt adversity make it a great candidate for the app treatment. A skilled app designer and an experienced author have collaborated and managed the rare feat of creating something greater than the sum of their individual talents.” - GAMEZEBO - 4.5/5
“Ultimately, fans of the old stories should enjoy Blood of the Zombies. It delivers an authentic Fighting Fantasy experience while updating the gameplay and style in its own way. ” – STARBURST - 8/10
“…for those looking for an interesting storyline and a delightful walk down memory lane, it’s a sterling effort and one that very much deserves its asking price. I’m already looking forward to other Fighting Fantasy/Tin Man Games collaborations.” – 148 APPS - 4.5/5 – EDITOR’S CHOICE!
“Beautifully presented, a little campy but oh-so-worth that walk down memory lane, Blood of the Zombies will not go amiss in your library of interactive iOS-based tales.” – TOUCH ARCADE - 4/5
** FEATURES **
Blood of the Zombies is a digital Fighting Fantasy gamebook, an interactive adventure in which YOU are the hero! You can only win through by choosing the correct path, finding equipment, avoiding traps and surviving combat.
Exclusive new features in the app:
• All new death endings, written by Ian Livingstone. Not available in the print book!
• Kevin Crossley’s amazing illustrations colorised for the app, making full use of the high-resolution retina displays.
• Alternate artwork to unlock by Fighting Fantasy favourite, Martin McKenna.
• Achievements to find throughout the gamebook
• Make the gamebook as easy or hard as you like and even turn on a special cheat mode to read it old-school!
• An animated Greg Staples cover – the zombie comes to life!
Blood of the Zombies has been brought to Android using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
• An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
• Realistic physics based dice rolling. Shake your Android device!
• Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
• Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
• Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.
• Works great on your Tablet or Phone!
Tin Man Games have signed a licensing deal to release the Fighting Fantasy series on Android, so expect to see more of your favourite adventure gamebooks coming over the next few years.
Also available: House of Hell, The Forest of Doom and Island of the Lizard King!
It's thirteen years into the zombie apocalypse, and civilization has moved underground. You play Jane Valentine a high school freshman with two goals: make dreamy Tommy Fernando fall in love with her and kick as much zombie butt as possible. It's up to you whether she becomes the most popular zombie fighter in school or is left to wander the halls a nasty fecto.
Zombie High is a series of interactive novels that will engross you in a story while allowing you to make the decisions that will determine your fate.
From Delight Games, the publisher of Wizard's Choice and Detective's Choice.
*** Features ***
- Super simple to learn with one thumb/finger touch control
- Zombie Infection, Bullets, Popularity, and Humanity are tracked
- Score and rank at the end.
- Accessible to blind users
*** Newest version***
- Fixed bug on scoring where you weren't able to get the highest rank.
★★★★★ Google Play Editor's Choice ★★★★★
★★★★★ Best of 2012 - Games ★★★★★
They said it couldn’t be done… a full-scale massive 3D epic role-playing game on Android! See why it’s the BIGGEST Android game ever made!
NOTE: Additional assets downloaded after install require at least 1.7GB of free space.
RECOMMENDED DEVICE SPECIFICATION: 1GHz or higher CPU; Adreno 205, Tegra 2, SGX 540 or Mali 400 or higher GPU.
“The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played, and I’ve played all the funny games out there.” – IGN
You are the Bard, a selfish rogue weary of pointless sub-quests and rat-infested cellars. Through magical song you summon characters to join you in battle, heal your party, and take damage on your behalf. Ready your weapon as you embark on a quest for coin and cleavage!
“Ready your weapon and bladder as you embark on this ridiculously addicting quest and the funniest adventure of the year, The Bard’s Tale” – Game Chronicles
Play The Bard’s Tale today on your favorite compatible Android device*. Prepare to immerse yourself in over 20-30 hours of adventure, featuring:
• 50 enemy types (not counting bosses!)
• A vast world to explore with towns, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs and more
• A full cast of bizarre NPC’s
• Over a dozen special boss enemies to defeat
• 16 magical characters to discover and then summon at will to aid you
• Over 150 unique items of weaponry, armor, instruments, tokens, artifacts and loot!
• More Song & Dance numbers than any other game, including a zombie dance-off!
• Over 14 hours of outstanding voice-acting from top Hollywood talent, including Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride) as the Bard, and the inimitable Tony Jay as the Narrator
But wait! That’s not all! Enjoy these great new additions in the Android version:
• Autosave—option to save automatically when you near a save-book in game.
• Time-Savers—optional in-app purchases are available to pump up your Bard and save you time! (Note: All such items are attainable through normal game-play, with time and persistence, just as in the original console release.)
• Includes the original classic The Bard’s Tale trilogy!
+ The Bard's Tale 1: Tales of the Unknown
+ The Bard's Tale 2: The Destiny Knight, and
+ The Bard's Tale 3: Thief of Fate
“This game is satire in its sharpest form” – Cheat Code Central
Play The Bard’s Tale today!
We hear you, and we are committed to improving The Bard’s Tale for Android. Please send support questions/comments through The Bard’s Tale Support link below. You are also welcome to join the discussion and get the latest news on our Facebook product page “The Bard’s Tale”.
IT IS HUGE!
Please note: Asset installation requires at least 1.7GB of free space on your device. Thank you for your patience with the download time.
Android adaptation by Square One Games.
* Compatible with Android 2.3 and higher. XPeria Play Optimized.
Native Gamepad Support:
o Wii Classic Controller (native or with free WiimoteController App)
o Xbox 360 & Logitech F310/510/710 in X mode.
o PS3 SixAxis and Dualshock (native or with SixAxis Controller App). If using Sixaxis Controller app, use default key mappings set “Enable Gamepad” option to be “ON”.
o NYKO PLAYPAD & PLAYPAD PRO
o MOGA Controller (with MOGA app or ObsidianX IME)
o MOGA PRO (HID and Pivot App)
o GameStop Red Samurai
o Green Throttle (requires GT Arena app)
o NVIDIA Project Shield
SixAxis, WiiController & MOGA IMEs must be disabled to play original Bard’s Tale trilogy.
Supported languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russia, Korean, Polish
HyperDevbox is proud to announce that the massively popular tactical role-playing game (J-RPG) for home video game consoles Sony (PS3) and Microsoft (XBOX360), Record of Agarest War (English version), is now available for Android.
It was the end of the age of gods... An age that ended when the door to oblivion was opened.
There were five continents in the world of Agarest, each one pierced by a great pillar that towered toward the sky. These soaring monuments were the gods themselves.
The beginning of our story and the end of the age of myth find their start on the continent of Lucrellia when a young man named Leonhardt sacrifices everything, even his future and his children, to protect an elven girl. At death's door, he pledges himself to a contract...
This is the final tale of the gods; a story woven in souls across generations...
Game features :
* 3D Battle Scenes.
* Witness the Soul Breed system! Choose a bride at the end of your adventure and give birth to the hero of the next generation!
* Position your forces on the battlefield and wait for the right moment to string together massive combo attacks using multiple party members both in melee and at range!
* Over 100 hours of gameplay packed into 1.8 GB of data
* 59 outstanding soundtracks
* Full 720p HD graphic assets
* 40 cut scene videos
* Fully voice acted with 16,000 character voices
* Over 400 different Magic spells and Battle skills
* Over 400 Enemies and Characters
* Capture monsters to join your army
* Story stretching 5 Generations of heroes
* Enhanced battle system including combo system, break and overkill
* Support for full touch interface, keyboard with key mapping and external controllers
* Xperia Play optimized
* Compatible with MOGA controllers .
* Automatic save backup to Google Cloud through Google Play Game Services.
* Support for Leaderboards and Achievements through Google Play Game Services.
* Language: English text with Japanese voices.
* Support for x86 android devices.
* Android TV compatible (GamePad)
** IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ **
- 5 x Additional Dungeons DLC are available at no charge from the store, all the other DLC are not necessary to complete the game.
- You need a with at least 1.8GB of free space.
- There is a 1.8GB OBB additional data download to complete the installation so WIFI is "ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY" and a good dose of patience too, the installation may take from 15mn to 30mn to complete based on your Internet network configuration and/or our servers congestion, everybody will be served but please be patient.
- There is an "in-game" FAQ in case you have some trouble during the installation so please take the time to read it should you have problems.
- Game is set, by default, to use the HIGHEST resolution and graphic settings available so please adjust in the option screen should your device be a little "just" to support the full hires data.
- A High-End device is highly recommended for the best gaming experience.
- Visit our website and forum at http://www.hyperdevbox.com for more FAQ and information.
©2013-2015 IDEA FACTORY/COMPILE HEART/RED, developed for Android, licensed and published by HYPERDEVBOX.
As a down-on-your-luck PI, you need to start charging more for cases like these.
Can you stop the monster and save the little girl (and woo the full-grown one)? Can you survive long enough to solve the mystery? Can you do all this with style?
Detective's Choice is an interactive novel where your decisions change the story and determine your fate. If you survive to the end, you get a score and rank. Play over and over to get the highest rank possible.
Written by William Miller and produced by Delight Games, producer of the hit series Zombie High and Wizard's Choice.
Deadly Dungeons is a first person RPG developed exclusively for the Android platform. This Android RPG is influenced by classic dungeon crawler games such as Dungeon Hack, Eye of the Beholder, and Nethack. Your purchase helps support indie development.
After being separated from your adventuring party, you must navigate a deadly dungeon, and fight your way through hordes of creatures in a desperate attempt to escape alive. What first begins as a simple escape to the surface turns into a fight for survival, a confrontation with an ancient evil, and a descent to hell itself.
Deadly Dungeons Android RPG features several difficulty levels. Casual, an easy mode that features a god-mode that allows you to play through the game quickly without fear of dying. Normal, a standard gameplay mode with death and saving and loading. Hardcore, a permadeath mode which deletes your save game upon death (not for the faint of heart). Nightmare, an extremely difficult mode with permadeath and creatures that move twice as fast as normal.
Once you beat the game, it doesn't end there. Start a new game and the dungeon scales to your current player level and features more difficult creatures with enhanced abilities. There are 80+ creature levels of variation featuring over 80 different types of attacks creatures can perform. Beware, the game starts off easy for casual players, but play beyond the initial starting level, and you will be met with challenges that are likely beyond your ability.
Other features include:
* Massive and deadly dungeon environments to adventurer through.
* Randomly generated dungeon levels, creatures, and items.
* Pages worth of dialog, journal entries, and environmental descriptions of the dungeon environment.
* First-person dungeon crawling rendered using OpenGL ES.
* Touch-based interface.
By purchasing Deadly Dungeons through Android Marketplace, you will receive all future updates and expansions for the game. This Android RPG is continuously developed.
Visit the website and provide feedback for the game. This Android RPG is being developed using input from people who play the game. Have an idea for a feature you would like to see in Deadly Dungeons? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will consider it.
The Android RPG has been tested on a wide variety of Android devices by hundreds of players. If you do find a device that Deadly Dungeons does not work on, then please let us know so we can add support.
The Android RPG game will run on devices with Android OS 1.5 and up. Android OS 2.2 is recommended.
*** If you have problems with brightness, go to Settings -> Display/Screen on your Android device and adjust the brightness level. You can also download brightness apps to your phone.
What RPG fans have been saying about Deadly Dungeons:
"...this game really took me by surprise. Its fantastic and has real potential."
"...it reminds me of Eye of the Beholder, Dungeon Master etc... I love it. Brings back memories."
"One word ---- Awesome"
Visit http://deadlydungeons.com for more information.
** Top 10 Overall Paid App Chart in 8 Countries!!
** #1 RPG Category in 24 Countries!! Top 10 RPG Category Chart in 58 Countries!!
Jump into a explosive '3D Action RPG' adventure based on the Unreal 3 Engine!
**** “This is one action RPG that shouldn’t be missed. Editor’s Choice!.” – 148apps
**** “Brandnew Boy is packed full of good ideas!” – slidetoplay.com
**** “Anime-esque visual flair; adds energy to the combat and environments.” – appspy.com
Rookie doesn’t know who he is, or how he got here, but one thing has been made terribly clear: he’ll have to fight to stay alive if he wants to find out. Brandnew Boy is heart-stopping, breath-taking 3D combat adventure built on Unreal Engine 3 for an unbelievable mobile action experience.
Stranded this strange and sometimes beautiful place, “Rookie” finds he has limited time to contemplate his circumstances. The natives are bloodthirsty, and Rookie seems to be the only thing they think will quench that thirst. Accompanied by a television-faced robot whose origins are no less mysterious than his own, Rookie must search for answers—if he can survive.
Welcome to Brandnew Boy!
▷ SIMPLE CONTROL : An innovative and intuitive new control system streamlines combat for the touchscreen, avoiding clutter, yet allowing for spectacular combos and stunning fight sequences through simple taps and swipes.
▷ UNREAL ENGINE : Beautifully textured, dramatically lit environments provide the stage for battle after battle in this relentlessly action-packed game Cartoon inspired characters unlike any you’ve ever seen inhabit a world unlike any other, engaging in constant combat that makes full use of Unreal Engine 3 power and versatility.
▷ DYNAMIC COMBAT : Enemies use their own particular styles of combat, special attacks, shields, and strengths to bring the hammer down on Rookie, requiring the player to continually improve skills and learn new tactics—and they may attack up to five at a time.
▷ TWO GAME MODES : You can take your pick and enjoy between existing ‘Scenario mode’ and new ‘Infinity mode’.
▷ SUMMON BOSSES : Defeating the game’s haunting, devastating bosses allows Rookie to summon these demon-like fighters on his own behalf as a special attack.
▷ CUSTOMIZATION : A full arsenal of skills (which the player can level), attire, and special items add another layer of sophistication
▷ SPECIAL MISSION : Time Attack, Defense, No Skill Clear, and No Damage Clear provide additional goals for ambitious players
FUTURE UPDATE INFO, GAME TRAILERS:
Official Website : http://www.brandnewboy.com
YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/brandnewcast
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/brandnewtimes
Twitter : @brandnewtimes
"Another spectacular rendition of classic interactive fiction" - (Kotaku)
"Fantastic, and you should buy it" - 5/5 (Gamezebo)
"Bigger, better, stronger" - 4.5/5, Editor's Choice (148Apps)
Top 20 Mobile Game of 2013, Touch Arcade
Top 25 Mobile Game of 2013, Gamezebo
"I love this app... It’s better than any gamebook ever was in your head when you were a kid" - 5/5, Interactive Fiction Game of the Year (Pocket Tactics)
"With a seemingly endless number of outcomes, Sorcery 2 offers hours upon hours of gameplay... one of the best games of 2013, and adventure fans, you can't afford to miss it" - 5/5 (Examiner.com)
Dare you journey into Kharé, a town of thieves and murderers on the brink of destruction?
+ Fully interactive story written on fly around on your actions and choices
+ Plot your own path down every street of the hand-drawn 3D city map
+ Go down into the sewers, aboard ship, or inside buildings with new interior maps
+ 3D spell-casting system: cast over 48 spells, with weird and wonderful story-changing effects
+ New gambling game: can you outwit the citizens of Kharé at Swindlestones?
+ Over thirty different monsters to fight with our unique strategic combat
+ More than double the content of Part 1: over 300,000 words, with 10,000 choices, and every one is remembered
+ Play as a male or female hero
+ Start your adventure from here - or load your characters from Part 1
"A terrific adventure - one fraught with danger, rich in atmosphere, and pleasingly flexible in terms of how you shape its twisting, twisted narrative" - 8/10 (Pocket Gamer)
"Wonderful for genre fans and novices alike" - 4.5/5 (TouchArcade)
"An excellent experience" - 90% (4Players.de)
Kharé is brimming with things to do and creatures to meet. Visit the Festival of Thieves, battle a ghost, escape from slavers, gamble your fortune at the Halls of Vlada, drink at the tavern, worship strange Gods, and much much more. Will you uncover the secrets of the city, overthrow the Council, destroy an invading army, or leave Kharé to burn?
From legendary designer Steve Jackson, co-founder of Lionhead Studios (with Peter Molyneux), and Fighting Fantasy and Games Workshop (with Ian Livingstone), and designed and adapted by inkle, the app uses inklewriter technology to tell your journey in real-time, shaping the story around your choices. The text itself changes based on how you play and what you do. In combat, the action is described on the fly based on how you play.
Featuring original illustrations by John Blanche and maps by Mike Schley (Wizards of the Coast).
"Kharé: Cityport of Traps" is Part 2 of 4. Part 1 is out now and Part 3, "The Seven Serpents", is coming in late 2014.
“A Sharp’s King of Dragon Pass is quite literally the best and deepest text-based game I’ve ever seen” - hardcoredroid.com
• One of the Top 100 best mobile games of all time (Metacritic)
• Epic saga of conflict, mythology and community
• Immensely replayable
• Hand-painted artwork
• Interactive story with an ultimate level of complexity
Create your own epic saga of conflict, mythology and community! Rule your own clan, take important strategic decisions, win battles and expand the territory of your people.
A unique mix of RPG and strategy: everything in King of Dragon Pass is about choice and control. Choose your counsel carefully, sign diplomatic agreements or declare war on nearby clans. This acclaimed game of magical storytelling blends interactive stories and resource management. Immensely replayable, thanks to nearly 600 interactive scenes.
Short episodes and automatic saving mean you can play even when you only have a minute or two. The built-in saga writes down the story for you and advisors with distinctive personalities help you rule your clan. Become the King of Dragon Pass!
Living on the moon is lonely, and stressful, and exhausting. Video games have always offered you an escape to a better life. The easy, happy life you wish you had. Which makes it so frustrating when the game you've been playing ends badly. But you have a chance to figure it out, because the next tourist group is the designers. You can debate with them about art, inspire them with the beauty of outer space, get closer to any one specific designer in particular, and finally find out how to get the ending you always wanted.
Awarded Second Place in the 20th Annual Interactive Fiction Competition (IFComp)
"You absolutely need to play through Creatures Such As We" -- Leigh Alexander
"Well-paced and richly written" -- Emily Short
"I couldn't tear myself away" -- Game Theory Podcast
• Immerse in the beautiful setting of a moon-bound tourist destination a tourist destination.
• Explore the meaning of gaming as a form of artistic expression with a cast of game designers.
• Inspire profound discussions, courage, and even love with the visiting space tourists.
• Six unique character paths, with options to be romantic or maintain strict professionalism.
• Play both your character, and the character of the game-within-a-game.
• Decide for yourself the best way to bridge the gap between game players and designers.
• Inclusive options for gender identity, orientation, race, and age.
NOTE: The game requires additionally ~40MB of data to be downloaded depending on your device!
● The game is a MMORPG fantasy genre, featuring premium comic-style art awesome visual effects.
● A unique system allows thousands of players to challenge each other online.
● Innovative in-game economy, that balances the strong and weak players in a single game world.
● Over 400 types of cool items to wear that improve your stats.
● Fascinating minigames, including iSpy (Hidden Object), Puzzles, Slots, Match-3 and others!
● Hillarious NPCs.
● Co-operative multiplayer, enabling groups to fight each other or against computer generated opponents.
● More features to come!
Soul Hunters is an innovative Hero Collection RPG game that combines the fun of a real-time strategy (RTS) with unique multiplayer dungeon raiding challenges!
A dark curse has been cast upon the kingdoms and it’s up to YOU to Unite the Heroes and Break the Curse! Reclaim corrupted Soulstones, and Lead Your Party to Victory!
Travel through an immersive world full of action and adventure as you free Heroes from the curse! Promote your Heroes, and loot the most powerful items to become the Ultimate Soul Hunter!
It’s Your Time to Become A Legend!
- Real-time combat with captivating visual effects and extremely deep strategic gameplay
- Collect 80+ Heroes of varying types, including brute force fighters, skilled ranged combatants and masters of magic
- Compete in unique PVP modes to earn prestige and powerful rewards
- Explore mysterious and magical lands to find and collect new Heroes in a captivating campaign
- Create the perfectly balanced party to overcome the most powerful foes and legions
- Unlock, upgrade, and master your Hero’s abilities. Designed to protect your allies, interrupt your opponents, or deal massive damage.
- Activate your Heroes’ ultimate abilities at the right moment to deal crushing blows to your rivals
- Innovative Hero animations provide an immensely addictive Hero collection experience
FOLLOW US at:
If you encounter any difficulties or require support please contact Customer Service by tapping on your in-game Avatar and then Support.
If you liked the game, check the pro version of ZC2, more like a donation version really. Include No ads and added extra tasks.
In this text based RPG you will be facing decisions that will save or end not only your life, but that of those around you.
Adding to the formula of the first ZC and continuing the story, this time you'll see yourself protecting and trying to live in a camp in a post apocalyptic zombie destroyed world. You will be the driving force that will save or break this community. Choose wisely.
- Text based RPG or choose your own story game.
- Many missions to advance you towards the main arc (current up to chapter 15).
- Side quests and locations that give more details about this world
- Unlock achievements and share them in Facebook
- Unlock new areas and side quests based on your choices.
- choices that will effect your status and reflect on the options you get.
This is a story driven by the choices you (the player) make. Many people think they can survive the Zombie apocalypse, will, can you?
- it's a text RPG or story
- select your path based on the choices that you make
- Unlock trophies as you play along and share them in Facebook.
- Many choices that will lead you to different outcomes.
- Death is not always the end.
This is part one of the Chronicles, stay tuned for more...
- Please contact us at email@example.com for any suggestions and things you want in the next installment.
- For all the fans wandering, ZC2 is OUT now, please check it out.
Collect Achievements while learning new facts. The more you discover, the more titles you unlock, then show them off to friends in facebook.
- 440+ facts
- Achievements Title.
- Share facts on Facebook
- Email facts to friends
- Display your Achievements on Facebook.
- Add facts to your favorites list
- new facts updated regularly.
Might add a trivia section based on the facts at some point