Choose what to do each day and escape before your city is wiped out. Train skills, find gear, improve your home, explore the city, find pets, make hundreds of tough life and death decisions with lots of consequence, and kill zombies.
Overlive is a highly rated game that plays like a non-linear “choose your path” interactive story, with heavy RPG and exploration elements, lots of replayability, and combat. Check out reviews and features below.
“One of the things I really love about this game is just how much stuff there is to find. There are lots of little surprises and finding certain items that might seem unimportant at the time can really help you out in unexpected ways in the future.
Finding each of the endings is a good challenge that will keep even veterans of the genre busy for a while, and the frankly massive amount of events means even after finding all the endings, there will still probably be undiscovered nooks and crannies.
If you're into adventure games or choose-your-own-adventure gamebooks, you'll want to give this one a look.”
– 4/5 TouchArcade
"Probably the best thing about Overlive is its ability to actually build a world and add consequences to random exploration. The game doesn't depend completely on the player to discover and create narrative, but also allows for them to make decisions and impact the game world. This transforms the game beyond being a series of minigames with some narrative elements to a game that has players question whether a completionist attitude is really worth having in world ravaged by zombies.
Overlive is definitely a refreshing title that manages to stand out among the endless waves of other zombie games on the App Store."
- 4/5 148Apps
+ Survive the zombie apocalypse and escape your zombie infested city before time runs out!
+ Make 100s of tough decisions that may come back to haunt you in this “choose your path” style interactive story.
+ Shoot and cut zombies, bosses, and other threats with melee, guns, and explosives!
+ Overcome 1000s of unique challenges by training 9 skills; be a stealthy computer hacker or a guns blazing pyromaniac – you decide!
+ Explore 18 infested city locations to find other survivors, new weapons and gear, and upgrades for your home!
+ Find one of the 8 endings and achieve the best possible score grade based on your conduct… can you survive without becoming evil?
+ This version is 100% ads-free!
+ This version has NO in-app purchases, everything comes 100% UNLOCKED upfront!
Overlive can be a bit difficult to describe, but if you've played and enjoyed any of the following games (none of which Firerabbit is associated with in any way) you'll probably enjoy Overlive: Fighting Fantasy, Sorcery, The Walking Dead, Rebuild, ZDay Simulator, ZDay, Last of Us
It's thirteen years into the zombie apocalypse, and civilization has moved underground. You play Jane Valentine a high school freshman with two goals: make dreamy Tommy Fernando fall in love with her and kick as much zombie butt as possible. It's up to you whether she becomes the most popular zombie fighter in school or is left to wander the halls a nasty fecto.
Zombie High is a series of interactive novels that will engross you in a story while allowing you to make the decisions that will determine your fate.
From Delight Games, the publisher of Wizard's Choice and Detective's Choice.
*** Features ***
- Super simple to learn with one thumb/finger touch control
- Zombie Infection, Bullets, Popularity, and Humanity are tracked
- Score and rank at the end.
- Accessible to blind users
*** Newest version***
- Fixed bug on scoring where you weren't able to get the highest rank.
"Insane megalomaniac Gingrich Yurr is preparing to unleash an army of monstrous zombies upon the world. He must be stopped and his undead horde defeated. In this life-or-death adventure the decisions YOU make will decide the fate of the world. Can YOU survive or will YOU become a zombie too?"
** REVIEWS **
“Blood of the Zombies is a hugely enjoyable, brilliantly presented, hilariously violent romp. If this is your first gamebook or your 30th, you’re going to have a whale of a time.” – POCKET GAMER - 9/10 - GOLD AWARD!
“…its speedy combat and inbuilt adversity make it a great candidate for the app treatment. A skilled app designer and an experienced author have collaborated and managed the rare feat of creating something greater than the sum of their individual talents.” - GAMEZEBO - 4.5/5
“Ultimately, fans of the old stories should enjoy Blood of the Zombies. It delivers an authentic Fighting Fantasy experience while updating the gameplay and style in its own way. ” – STARBURST - 8/10
“…for those looking for an interesting storyline and a delightful walk down memory lane, it’s a sterling effort and one that very much deserves its asking price. I’m already looking forward to other Fighting Fantasy/Tin Man Games collaborations.” – 148 APPS - 4.5/5 – EDITOR’S CHOICE!
“Beautifully presented, a little campy but oh-so-worth that walk down memory lane, Blood of the Zombies will not go amiss in your library of interactive iOS-based tales.” – TOUCH ARCADE - 4/5
** FEATURES **
Blood of the Zombies is a digital Fighting Fantasy gamebook, an interactive adventure in which YOU are the hero! You can only win through by choosing the correct path, finding equipment, avoiding traps and surviving combat.
Exclusive new features in the app:
• All new death endings, written by Ian Livingstone. Not available in the print book!
• Kevin Crossley’s amazing illustrations colorised for the app, making full use of the high-resolution retina displays.
• Alternate artwork to unlock by Fighting Fantasy favourite, Martin McKenna.
• Achievements to find throughout the gamebook
• Make the gamebook as easy or hard as you like and even turn on a special cheat mode to read it old-school!
• An animated Greg Staples cover – the zombie comes to life!
Blood of the Zombies has been brought to Android using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
• An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
• Realistic physics based dice rolling. Shake your Android device!
• Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
• Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
• Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.
• Works great on your Tablet or Phone!
Tin Man Games have signed a licensing deal to release the Fighting Fantasy series on Android, so expect to see more of your favourite adventure gamebooks coming over the next few years.
Also available: House of Hell, The Forest of Doom and Island of the Lizard King!
The whole world lies in ruins after an atomic war.
You are one of the survivors.
But can you survive the outcome of the radiation that has affected most creatures?
Or deal with the raiders and looters who do everything in order to survive?
Not to mention your own needs.
In order to live another day you will have to find food, water, and medicine for your wounds.
But if you want to pick up the fight against the mutants who would rather see you dead, you must build your own little army of survivors and arm them with weapons you came across on your journey.
-Huge dynamic auto generated map to explore
-Lots of enemies to fight with
-Customize your own group of survivors
-Leveling up/skill management
How many zombies can you kill?
Turn your android phone into a battle field and kill all your ZOMBIE enemies.
- Many variation of armor and weapons for your player
- Endless Mode
- EASY CONTROLS (Tap to shoot)
- 3D Pixel Graphics
- Improve your skills
- More chapters coming soon!
- Layout fully optimized for smartphones and tablets!
Analog control on the left screen.
Ichigo Kurosaki Sealed Zangetsu Sprite Sheet by Sorosoro (@Deviantart)
Cool Zombie Sprite by gvbn10 (@Deviantart)
"Choice of Robots" is an epic 300,000-word interactive sci-fi novel by Kevin Gold, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Play out thirty years of your life as a brilliant robot maker, from graduate school near the present day to a future in which your robots have changed everything. Depending on your choices, your robots may be independent or obedient, clumsy or graceful, empathic or cold ... and you yourself may live to an old age happily married or alone with only robots to comfort you.
Play as male or female, gay or straight, with nine characters to romance, four alternate climax chapters, and over seventy achievements to unlock.
• Build a unique robot character—you choose everything from its shape to what it calls you.
• Instigate or prevent a robotic uprising.
• Teach your robots to love humanity, or disdain it.
• Build an artificial intelligence suitable to take control of the world's governments.
• Start a war against the United States, and win.
• Marry a human or an advanced robot, and start a family.
Up from slumber in a dark room, you fetch and light up lumber, as you unveil mysteries that surrounded you in a silent wood.
If you want to get the full experience DO NOT read below. Contains SPOILERS.
A Silent Wood – an epitome of finger biting and awe-filled exodus through human civilisation. A wink of an eye in geological time scale, is rightly put in human perspective – in ‘A Silent Wood’ in a single night. Graphics of this game is a blind screen, but vivid opening of your mind screen and exploitation of your absolute imagination that makes the whole experience unique to each dweller of A Silent Wood.
First of all, we have no affiliation with A dark room, an open sourced game, which was originally developed by doublespeak games that took the users of other mobile platforms by a galactic storm. This game has been developed by Ariyalion Games as an unofficial version with additional elements like farming, plague attacks, a boss fight and a totally different story. This game engages your mind and creative imagination for few hours as it gradually lights up your vicinity, and leaves you pondering and wondering in the dark room for hours after the game, marvelling and reminiscing the moments in it, that held your interest for that long without any graphical display.
The spine of a silent wood, is a storyline that emerges from an absolute zero that develops into a civilisation encompassing the evolution of know-hows of human history. Up from slumber in a dark room, you fetch and light up lumber, as you unveil mysteries that surrounded you in that dark room. Your traverse in a dark room is a combination of a walk through the foggy landscapes and exuberant adrenalin rush.
Once again, this is NOT the official version of A Dark Room. And based on the open sourced code from https://github.com/Continuities/adarkroom
key words: RPG, text based, role playing, top game
Protect the Realm against the hordes! Recruit your heroes, prepare your weapons and use all your power to defeat the incoming enemies.
Classic RPG monsters and heroes! A mix between Dungeon Crawler and Tower Defense games.
"if you’re a tower defense or RTS fan, Dark Frontier has the potential to keep you at war for a long time." - Hardcore Droid
Battle zombies, goblins orcs, ogres, skeletons, spiders, and more!
Best performance on dual core devices and up.
- 4 worlds with 10 different maps
- Over 40 enemies types, including 10 bosses
- Over 30 heroes
- Traps, walls and amazing powers
- 100 levels
- Unique music and sounds
- High-quality 3d graphics
IN APP PURCHASES: No In-App Purchase in this Premium Game!
4.5 out of 5 stars - MeAndMyDroid.com
Deadly Dungeons is a first person RPG developed exclusively for the Android platform. This Android RPG is influenced by classic dungeon crawler games such as Dungeon Hack, Eye of the Beholder, and Nethack. Your purchase helps support indie development.
After being separated from your adventuring party, you must navigate a deadly dungeon, and fight your way through hordes of creatures in a desperate attempt to escape alive. What first begins as a simple escape to the surface turns into a fight for survival, a confrontation with an ancient evil, and a descent to hell itself.
Deadly Dungeons Android RPG features several difficulty levels. Casual, an easy mode that features a god-mode that allows you to play through the game quickly without fear of dying. Normal, a standard gameplay mode with death and saving and loading. Hardcore, a permadeath mode which deletes your save game upon death (not for the faint of heart). Nightmare, an extremely difficult mode with permadeath and creatures that move twice as fast as normal.
Once you beat the game, it doesn't end there. Start a new game and the dungeon scales to your current player level and features more difficult creatures with enhanced abilities. There are 80+ creature levels of variation featuring over 80 different types of attacks creatures can perform. Beware, the game starts off easy for casual players, but play beyond the initial starting level, and you will be met with challenges that are likely beyond your ability.
Other features include:
* Massive and deadly dungeon environments to adventurer through.
* Randomly generated dungeon levels, creatures, and items.
* Pages worth of dialog, journal entries, and environmental descriptions of the dungeon environment.
* First-person dungeon crawling rendered using OpenGL ES.
* Touch-based interface.
By purchasing Deadly Dungeons through Android Marketplace, you will receive all future updates and expansions for the game. This Android RPG is continuously developed.
Visit the website and provide feedback for the game. This Android RPG is being developed using input from people who play the game. Have an idea for a feature you would like to see in Deadly Dungeons? Just email email@example.com and we will consider it.
The Android RPG has been tested on a wide variety of Android devices by hundreds of players. If you do find a device that Deadly Dungeons does not work on, then please let us know so we can add support.
The Android RPG game will run on devices with Android OS 1.5 and up. Android OS 2.2 is recommended.
*** If you have problems with brightness, go to Settings -> Display/Screen on your Android device and adjust the brightness level. You can also download brightness apps to your phone.
What RPG fans have been saying about Deadly Dungeons:
"...this game really took me by surprise. Its fantastic and has real potential."
"...it reminds me of Eye of the Beholder, Dungeon Master etc... I love it. Brings back memories."
"One word ---- Awesome"
Visit http://deadlydungeons.com for more information.
You're a stuffed bunny and it's the end of the world.
When you slowly catch onto the fact that your latest date is in fact, the newest member of the living dead, there's only one thing to do - run! ...or, should you hang around a bit longer? After all, this is probably the best a date has gone for you in a while. This choice (along with many others) are entirely up to you...
Zombocalypse Now is a comedy/horror reimagining of the choose-your-own-ending books you grew up with. You'll be confronted with undead hordes, internet dating, improper police procedure, and the very real possibility that you'll lose your grip on reality and wind up chewing the carpets.
The zombie apocalypse has never been this much fun.
•Includes all the interactive reading and gameplay features found in the previous Gamebook Adventures titles.
•Read and dictate the direction of the story! Choose your own path to your impending doom!
•Lots of achievements to collect and artwork to find throughout the book. These are placed on your achievement wall.
•Hundreds of endings - at least seven of which don't include your horrible demise!
•Full colour artwork along with new images specifically created for this edition - lucky you!
Zombocalypse Now has been created using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
•Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
•Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
•Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
•Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.
Join Tin Man Games at www.gamebookadventures.com for lots more exciting digital gamebooks including the Fighting Fantasy series and Judge Dredd!
There are enormous Zombies in the world.
The last human being...The wrath of God..
Zombie Judgment Day!
Dog zombies, Huge zombies, and various zombies.
Variety divine judgments(lightning,Fire ball, Recall Dragon, Giant, The Gates of Hell)
You have never ever played the best killing time game in your life.
Page : http://www.facebook.com/zabobstudio
Sound By : http://www.freesfx.co.uk/
Made By Zabob Studio
Mystery of fortune is the 6th episode of Fortune Chronicle Episodes. You can choose characters from the SRPG, Rebirth of Fortune 2 in this new real-time action game.
You can enjoy exciting stories and explore dungeons to find monsters gone underworld after Rebirth of Fortune, Sorcerer of Fortune, Defense of Fortune, Rebirth of Fortune 2 and Sorceress of Fortune.
1. 25 available fighting units and 35+ kinds of various enemy monsters.
2. A real-time battle action that allows more strategies.
3. Tons of equipments with collectables.
4. Eternal stages and competitive system.
5. Beautiful and charming 2D graphics.
1. Every battle in this game happens automatically. Players can set up a strategy, upgrade units or equip items before the battle starts.
2. Before you start battle, you need to assign AIs named battle macro to your units. You can mix and use conditions and actions like ‘Use skill 1 when you encounter an enemy’ or ‘Heal yourself when HP is below 50%’. Then you can set up strategies that are optimized to each dungeon.
3. In the Pub, you can get hints about a dungeon from the master, hire new units, drink beer or enjoy mini games like monster race.
4. Once a battle starts, players watch it. If needed, you can use items to recover HP or ether.
5. Once you defeat every enemy in current floor, you can advance to the next floor. If you lost every unit, the exploring ends there.
6. After the exploring ends, you can get gold and items which you can use to upgrade your corps.
This app support tablet mode.
- Choose your own path!
- Over 120 thousand words in length. A full interactive novel!
- All-new original art by Tony Hough and David White!
- Roll dice in vicious combat!
- 6 unique endings + secrets!
- Collect items and equip new gear!
- Save your progress with digital bookmarks!
- Collect achievements!
In this post-apocalyptic RPG adventure, the player fills the shoes of a restless wanderer in search of great mechanical relics from the past. Strange Wasteland dwellers, mutant hordes, mechanical monstrosities, and more await you as factions vie for power and loyalties are torn asunder! Nothing will ever be the same again in the Wasteland!
Collect artifacts and weapons, purchase armor and antiquities, and roll dice in vicious battle! Save your position with book marks and unlock achievements!
In this text-based interactive fiction, you choose what happens next. It's in the style of pick-a-path gamebooks, but with over a thousand multiple-choice questions, it's much longer and deeper than traditional gamebooks. Alter Ego starts at birth and ends at death, including two substantially different versions, depending on whether you choose to be male or female.
Will you grow up to be confident and happy? Will you fight with bullies, or befriend them? Will you find a date to the senior prom? Will you marry and have kids, or start your own business and become a millionaire? The choice is yours.
This game will change your life.
If you liked the game, check the pro version of ZC2, more like a donation version really. Include No ads and added extra tasks.
In this text based RPG you will be facing decisions that will save or end not only your life, but that of those around you.
Adding to the formula of the first ZC and continuing the story, this time you'll see yourself protecting and trying to live in a camp in a post apocalyptic zombie destroyed world. You will be the driving force that will save or break this community. Choose wisely.
- Text based RPG or choose your own story game.
- Many missions to advance you towards the main arc (current up to chapter 15).
- Side quests and locations that give more details about this world
- Unlock achievements and share them in Facebook
- Unlock new areas and side quests based on your choices.
- choices that will effect your status and reflect on the options you get.
This is a story driven by the choices you (the player) make. Many people think they can survive the Zombie apocalypse, will, can you?
- it's a text RPG or story
- select your path based on the choices that you make
- Unlock trophies as you play along and share them in Facebook.
- Many choices that will lead you to different outcomes.
- Death is not always the end.
This is part one of the Chronicles, stay tuned for more...
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any suggestions and things you want in the next installment.
- For all the fans wandering, ZC2 is OUT now, please check it out.
Collect Achievements while learning new facts. The more you discover, the more titles you unlock, then show them off to friends in facebook.
- 440+ facts
- Achievements Title.
- Share facts on Facebook
- Email facts to friends
- Display your Achievements on Facebook.
- Add facts to your favorites list
- new facts updated regularly.
Might add a trivia section based on the facts at some point