Sleep better every night! Depending on the type of music, music can affect your sleep in a good way. Soothing music and relaxing music can help you fall asleep easier. With all the ways music affects your body, you can probably already clearly see how music can be used as an effective relaxation and stress management tool. Music can promote relaxation of tense muscles, enabling you to easily release some of the tension you carry from a stressful day.
Music can help your brain get into a meditative state, which carries wonderful stress relief benefits with it. Ambient, Chillout and New Age Music as genres, focuses on creating a mood or atmosphere. This is effective sound therapy and healing app.
Please note that we have used Binaural Beats which will help you move from one sleep state to another. Use headphones for best results.
Our zzz sleep hypnosis app free contains following sounds:
- yoga music (zen sounds)
- therapy sounds ( BUDDHIST MEDITATION and christian meditation)
- soothing melody (birds and wind for CHAKRA MEDITATION)
- mindfulness meditation sounds (for BINAURAL BEATS)
- healing sounds (relax and sleep sounds for SHAMANIC MEDITATION)
- lullaby music for baby (audio tracks)
Features of our free "sleep well hypnosis" soothing application:
- install to SD card
- handy sleep timer to sleep to
- ability to set melody as ringtone, alarm or notification
- HD quality background images for each meditative sound
- ability to remove ads for extra money via in-app purchase
- daily step by step tips - sleep helper
- suitable for kids and parents
- works offline, no internet needed
- guided reference
- sleep noise machine mode
- runs in background while using other apps or when the screen is locked, just press the "Home" button
- in app volume control;
Deep sleep hypnosis for depression anxiety self confidence emotional healing. Hypnosis is a state of human consciousness involving focused attention and reduced peripheral awareness and an enhanced capacity to respond to suggestion. The term may also refer to an art, skill, or act of inducing hypnosis. Meditation and its effect on brain activity and the central nervous system became a focus of collaborative research in neuroscience, psychology and neurobiology during the latter half of the 20th century. Mindfulness meditation is frequently studied, a Buddhist meditation approach found in Zen and Vipassana.
A binaural beat is an auditory illusion perceived when two different pure-tone sine waves, both with frequencies lower than 1500 Hz, with less than a 40 Hz difference between them, are presented to a listener dichotically (one through each ear). For example, if a 530 Hz pure tone is presented to a subject's right ear, while a 520 Hz pure tone is presented to the subject's left ear, the listener will perceive the auditory illusion of a third tone, in addition to the two pure-tones presented to each ear. The third sound is called a binaural beat, and in this example would have a perceived pitch correlating to a frequency of 10 Hz, that being the difference between the 530 Hz and 520 Hz pure tones presented to each ear.