Intended for everyone interested Chinese Astrology.
Ruling hours for each sign
Compatibility with other sighs
Famous people and more...
Always have the guide available for a quick reference.
Description of a RAT sign:
1900, 1912, 1924, 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008
According to Chinese folklore, this sign can be quite complex and people who are born under this Chinese sign possess strong leadership skills and are intelligent, charismatic, artistic, charming, persuasive, attractive, generous to loved ones, and ambitious. On the negative side, rats can be exploitive, dangerous, dreamy, deviant, selfish, cunning, psychotic(rats tend towards mental instability), lustful, stubborn, manipulative, frail, and vain.
Rats are a symbol of good luck and wealth. They are clever, lustful, and intelligent. This sign is very ambitious and strong-willed, and is motivated by its own interests, which often include money and power. Rats are naturally charming, seductive and persuasive. They are energetic and versatile and can usually find their way around obstacles, and adapt to various environments easily. A rat's natural charm and sharp demeanor make it an appealing friend for almost anyone. The Rat likes to know who is on its side and will treat its most loyal friends with an extra measure of protection and generosity. However, they also have long memories and will rarely forgive or forget an enemy. Rats are strongly family oriented. Although they are often hoarders and can be miserly, they also are very generous to their family and friends. Rats have a great capability for accumulating and holding on to items of value.
A valuable lesson for Rats is to learn to consider others below themselves, at least sometimes, and to avoid forcing their ideas onto others. Rats are fair in their dealings and do not expect the same from others in return, and can be deeply affronted if they feel they have been deceived or that their trust has been abused. Sometimes they set their targets too low, whether in relationship to their friends or in their career, but as the years pass they will become more idealistic and tolerant. If they can develop their sense of self and realize it leaves room for others in their life as well, Rats can find true happiness.
In middle age, if everything goes smoothly, Rats will be able to achieve their life goals. Ideal jobs for rats include detective, artist, musician, spy, writer, lawyer, broker, politician, psychiatrist, pathologist, and crime laboratory scientist.
Ruling hours: 11pm-1am
Season and month: Winter, December
Roughly equivalent western sign: Sagittarius
Countries: Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Brazil, Sweden, Colombia
Compatible: Dragon, Monkey, Ox
More or less compatible: Snake, Tiger, Dog, Boar, Rat
Famous people born this year are Shakespeare, Mozart, Churchill, Washington, and Truman Capote.
Pleco is the ultimate Chinese learning companion - an integrated Chinese English dictionary / document reader / flashcard system with fullscreen handwriting input and live camera-based character lookups, from a company with 15 years' experience making mobile Chinese learning software.
Major features: ($ = paid add-on)
• Great dictionaries: the free app comes with two dictionaries - CC-CEDICT and our in-house "PLC" dictionary - that between them cover 130,000 Chinese words and include 20,000 example sentences with Pinyin; 18 other wonderful dictionaries are available as paid upgrades. ($)
• Fullscreen handwriting input: use the entire width of your device's screen to draw characters. Very accurate, with an engine licensed from China's leading maker of handwriting input systems. (basic version free, enhanced version $)
• Live Optical Character Recognizer: look up Chinese words in the dictionary simply by pointing your device's camera at them, or by scrolling around a still image. ($)
• Flashcard System: create a card from any dictionary entry with a single button tap, import premade word lists, use advanced techniques like SRS (spaced repetition), and study in a variety of modes including fill-in-the-blanks and tone drills. (simple version free, full-featured $)
• Audio Pronunciation: instantly hear a native-speaker Mandarin audio recording of each Chinese dictionary headword; recordings are available for over 34,000 words. (single-syllable free, multi $)
• Powerful search: look up words by Chinese characters, Pinyin (spaces and tones optional), or a combination, with support for wildcards and full-text search.
• Cross-referencing: tap on any Chinese character / word in any dictionary entry to bring up its definition.
• Voice Recognition: look up words by speaking them into your device's microphone. (free)
• Stroke Order Diagrams: animations showing you how to draw each Chinese character; over 20,000 characters are covered. ($)
• Document Reader: open a Chinese-language text file and look up unknown words in the dictionary simply by tapping on them. ($) You can also look up characters on web pages through "Share" and in other documents through the clipboard. (free)
• Mainland- and Taiwan-friendly: supports traditional and simplified characters (in dictionary definitions, stroke order, search, OCR, and handwriting), and supports Zhuyin as well as Pinyin for pronunciation display.
• Cantonese: display headwords + perform searches in Jyutping/Yale romanization. (free) We also offer Cantonese dictionary and Cantonese audio add-ons. ($)
• Tablet-friendly: includes a 2-panel (results + definition together) interface that's perfect for tablets.
• No ads: we won't even nag you about buying add-ons.
We also offer excellent customer support - send us an email and see for yourself - and an active user community at plecoforums.com.
We've been making Chinese dictionary apps since 2000, and our sales and customer base have been steadily growing for 15 years across four different platforms. We take good care of our longtime users, too - people who bought the Oxford dictionary from us on a Palm Pilot in 2001 can still use that dictionary on their brand new Android phone in 2015 without even having to pay an upgrade fee. You can be confident we'll be fixing bugs and adding features for many years to come.
Paid add-ons can be transferred to another device like any other paid app; load the free version of Pleco on your new device, go into "Add-ons" and tap "Restore Purchases."
If you already own Pleco on another OS, see pleco.com/android for upgrade / license transfer options.
Almost all of the possible currently-spoken syllables are included.
Listen to the audio of Chinese real woman voice and practice your pronunciation.
Our Other Products
This application has been tested by Google NEXUS S. But if there is any problem in your device, please inform us and let us know your device name, OS version, language and description of the problem. We will fix it as quickly as possible.
• More than 500K+ users have chosen NovelKing
• Regular feature updates to optimize your reading experience
We collect Chinese novels worldwide. Genres in our library include Kung Fu,
Translated Literature, Online Fiction, Fantasy, Romance, Light Novel, Boy’s Love,
Lesbian, and etc.
1. Comprehensive collection of Chinese novels
2. Download contents and read offline
3. Create customized bookmarks
4. Adjustable font size
5. Get update notifications for the series you follow
6. Day/night mode to save your vision
7. Search by author/ title
8. Real-time trouble shooting- email us and we will reply to you ASAP!
9. Don’t want to wait for updates? Check out our “Completed Series” category.
- Includes Offline Dictionary
- Word of the Day
- voice recognition for both English and Chinese (simplified)
- romanization (romaji / pinyin)
- speak English or Chinese sentence and hear the translation
- copy to paste in other apps
- send translation as SMS or eMail
- translation history
翻譯 字典 中國
If you are a student or someone else who wants to learn korean or chinese, this is the best app for you!
• Completely offline
• Flexible input/search methods
- Pinyin search
- Radical character search
- Attempts to split sentence input into individual words
- Limited wildcard searching using '*' (ZH only and slower than normal searching)
• Multiple display options
- Toggle between simplified/traditional character sets
- Select between light & dark themes
• 3rd party connectivity
- Send words directly to AnkiDroid
- Can share words with Cdian from other apps
• Bookmark search results
• Minimalistic yet functional UI
• Ad free
• Extracted dictionary files require 21MB of external storage space
keywords: chinese dictionary, chinese english dictionary, chinese translator, 英文 词典, 辞典, 英汉 词典
- Works Offline
- 75 different bible translations available to download.
- Installation in SD Card (Version 2.2 or higher).
- Search words inside the Bible
- Support for small screen phones. Like the Xperia Mini
- Fix the chapter screen for different screen sizes
- Fix the bible search when the search return no match.
- Share in SMS, Twitter, Facebook, Email etc
- Night Read Mode
- Option to remove ads.
- Books in alphabetically order (optional).
- Higher fonts selection.
- Tablet layout (HD).
- Cantor Cristão
- Multi words search
- Notes (Personal Notes)
- Marker verse colors
- Copy Verse
- Talking Verse (beta)
- Reading Bible Plan
English: King James Version
English: American Standard Version
English: Basic English Bible
English: Darby Version
English: Webster\'s Bible
English: Weymouth NT
English: World English Bible
English: Young\'s Literal Translation
Spanish: Reina Valera (1909)
Spanish: Reina Valera NT (1858)
Spanish: Sagradas Escrituras (1569)
Portuguese: King James Version
Arabic: Smith and Van Dyke
Aramaic NT: Peshitta
Armenian (Eastern): (Genesis, Exodus, Gospels)
Armenian (Western): NT
Basque (Navarro-Labourdin): NT
Chamorro (Psalms, Gospels, Acts)
Chinese: NCV (Traditional)
Chinese: Union (Simplified)
Chinese: NCV (Simplified)
Chinese: Union (Traditional)
Coptic: Bohairic NT
Coptic: New Testament
Dutch Staten Vertaling
Finnish: Bible (1776)
Finnish: Pyha Raamattu (1933/1938)
French: Louis Segond (1910)
French: Martin (1744)
French: Ostervald (1996 revision)
Georgian (Gospels, Acts, James)
German: Elberfelder (1871)
German: Elberfelder (1905)
German: Luther (1545)
German: Luther (1912)
Greek NT: Byzantine/Majority Text (2000)
Greek NT: Textus Receptus (1550/1894)
Greek NT: Tischendorf 8th Ed.
Greek NT: Westcott/Hort, UBS4 variants
Hebrew OT: Aleppo Codex
Italian: Giovanni Diodati Bible (1649)
Italian: Riveduta Bible (1927)
Latin: Nova Vulgata
Latin: Vulgata Clementina
Latvian New Testament
Manx Gaelic (Esther, Jonah, Four Gospels)
Myanmar/Burmse: Judson (1835)
Norwegian: Det Norsk Bibelselskap (1930)
Potawatomi: (Matthew, Acts) (Lykins, 1844)
Russian: Synodal Translation (1876)
Russian: Makarij Translation (Pentateuch) (1825)
Scots Gaelic (Gospel of Mark)
Tagalog: Ang Biblia (1905)
Ukrainian: NT (P.Kulish, 1871)
Then WE are the only ones who can answer YOUR concern of time by presenting the exclusive work piece, the explicit and special eBook on CHINESE HERBS- the call of time!
Even though the medicinal field of science has developed tremendously over the years, still there is widespread utilization of many alternatives to medicines. The substitutes may include other kind of therapeutic treatments that do not involve direct taking in of pills or tablets rather utilization of natural plant species for gaining maximum benefits. Chinese herbs are one of the great examples which have been consistently in use since 168 B.C.E.
They have proved to be more popular as well as effective than the Western medications. Due to this very reason they are being asked for in greater quantities in the Western countries where varieties of medicines are readily available for curing and treating almost all the diseases.
Chinese herb basically possesses a specific taste, temperature and certain special characteristics. The basic tastes are sweet, bitter, salty, pungent, bland, astringent and aromatic. Some are known to poses herbs are mixed together on the basis of their tastes and temperatures. The knowledge to this miraculous information is the solution to the many medical problems.
Due to this very reason, our eBook "Chinese Herbs - The Modern Counteractant" will prove to be a very beneficial and acknowledging compilation. In general it consists of following features:
In general it consists of following features:
* A general synopsis about the Chinese medications or herbs that are being used nowadays across the globe.
* Their importance and effectiveness in our daily working lives.
* The treatment aspect of the herbs with respect to Constipation, Acne, Arthritis, Diabetes, Cancer, Depression and Intestinal Parasites.
* How do these herbs help in reducing weight? A major concern for weight-conscious and obese people that can be answered by these Chinese herbs and medication procedures described in our eBook.
* The possible side effects of the herbs that can prove to be deteriorating for your health if taken in wrong quantity or to cure wrong disease or illness.
In this way, our eBook is actually acting as a major information guide for our audiences. It is written in simple, understanding language therefore its accessibility is vast with respect to other informative pages available online on other websites.
# English Chinese Dict Box supports looking up words in both Chinese and English without switching among dictionaries & languages.
# You can tap on a word in English Chinese Dict Box to look it up (both Chinese and English supported).
# English Chinese Dictionary Box supports offline human pronunciation (both English & Chinese and even other languages).
# English Chinese Dict Box searches related images / pictures every time you look up a word.
# English Chinese Dictionary Box translate your text when it can’t find any results from offline dictionaries.
# English Chinese Dict Box allows you to install more languages with the app.
# English Chinese Dictionary Box even supports Stardict format, you can install any Stardict files into Dict Box.
# English Chinese Dict Box saves your history persistently.
# English Chinese Dictionary Box helps you to bookmark words to multiple word lists easily.
# English Chinese Dict Box has built-in Flashcard feature.
# English Chinese Dictionary box supports import / export your lists to / from Dropbox.
# English Chinese Dict Box links with other dictionary sites for extra references
# And a lot more…
- Full English definition (CC-CEDICT)
- Mandarin pinyin
- Lists of most frequent and HSK characters
- Search characters by radical, character or pinyin, including a list of characters hard to find
- Traditional variant
- Optional display of frequent compounds (requires network)
- Mark characters as favorite
- Pick up random characters
- Quiz mode
- Optional tone colors
- No advertisement!
★ We're using our very own dictionary, and search algorithms that prioritise words that you'll actually want to learn! For example, try searching for "tree" in your existing Chinese dictionary. More than likely you'll see 木 - not helpful at all! Search with trainchinese and you'll get 树 first and 一棵树 second - just what you were after.
★ Partial searches start returning results as soon as you begin typing. If you make a spelling mistake, you'll get suggestions for words you might have meant.
★ Get measure words for thousands of nouns. Tap measure words for full details and access to related searches.
★ Search for words by type! Add "n." to your query to prioritise nouns, for example.
★ trainchinese is great for study, because our words are organised into more than 1,000 word lists covering topics from International Relations to American Football Teams and more. Feel like something's missing? Users often get in touch to ask for lists on the topics the're studying, and we're happy to oblige!
★ Highlight words with your finger for super-fast access to character animations, related searches and more!
★ Whether you're studying the Simplified (mainland China and Singapore) or Traditional (Hong Kong and Taiwan) variants, we've got you covered! Easily switch between them or choose to display both in dictionary results and on flash cards.
★ Create flash cards with audio and animation from dictionary entries. Organise them into lists, and share them with friends (or students).
★ The Spaced Repetition system ensures you'll memorize those words for good.
★ Train however you want: each card is available in four different modes to test different aspects of Chinese study. See Chinese, Pinyin or English and get tested on translation, and even compare your handwriting to a stroke-order animation side-by-side, synchronized!
★ Flash cards are saved on your device and synchronized with trainchinese.com, where you can also train with them and find more great content.
★ Add study notes to your flash cards - they're saved and backed up at trainchinese.com.
The calendar includes the full calendar of feast and saints. It does not require internet connection, so it will display the feast, or the saint of the day, even if you are on Sinai or Mount Athos :-)
The application is solely in Chinese and can display both the old (Julian) and the new (Gregorian) calendar (there is a setting for the Calendar style).
Fasting rules are also displayed, but you are kindly asked not too rely too much on them, they are accurate, but you should consult your priest for the details.
The application enables browsing the calendar and jumping to a specified date, both in the past and in the future.
Uniquely, the application enables jumping to a certain date related to the Paschal cycle of the year, both in the past and in the future!
A link to an online calendar with the lives of the saints for each day is also included.
Support forum - http://eir3.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5
* The application was made free through the generosity of the pious Orthodox Christians, mention in your prayers: Vladimir, Vladimir, Tatiana, Viachelsav and the reposed Ivan.
This is a very basic program, I wrote it because Android offers no other way to enter exotic characters.