"Few games can be as as infuriating and as absorbing as Noda. The rules take about a full hour to understand, but it is perhaps one of the finest puzzle games released for iOS" - TIME
"Noda is a new number puzzle game for iOS that combines Threes! and Dots" - AppAdvice
Scored 70/100 Bronze Award - PocketGamer
Scored 4/5 - 148Apps
Get ready for a smart, challenging and addictive number puzzle experience!
- Swipe from dots to dots in order to manipulate numbers. Form the right numbers on the right spots under limited number of moves.
- Beautiful and minimalist user interface. Fun and exciting animations!
- 144 handcrafted-levels ready to be solved. How far can you go?
- No hints or cheats. Challenge yourself to the max!
[Detail] How To Play :
- Swiping (connect/link) from a numbered-dot to an empty dot will halve the numbered dot’s value, while the empty dot will now hold the other half.
- Dividing an odd number will result in 2 unequal numbers (3 will divide into 2 and 1, and 7 will divide into 4 and 3), while even numbers will result in 2 dots containing equal numbers.
- Likewise, if you swipe it into another numbered-dot, the origin dot will become an empty dot, while the destination dot will hold their sum.
- There are two exceptions here. First, you can’t divide 1. Second, you can’t combine 2 dots if their sum exceeds 9.
- Your objective is to form certain target numbers, on the correct dots (they have different colors), under limited number of moves. Enjoy playing sudoku? Give Noda a try ;)
PS: Need hints/tips? Check out the 'Noda Master' youtube channel for some spoilers! ;)