The new listing with new maintainer available here: https://play.google.com/storeo/apps/details?id=dev.msfjarvis.aps
--- APPLICATION NO LONGER MAINTAINED --
This application tries to be 100% compatible with pass (http://www.passwordstore.org)
It is available in open source at https://github.com/zeapo/Android-Password-Store
Requires https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.sufficientlysecure.keychain to encrypt and decrypt passwords.
- Clone an existing pass repository
- Initialize a new pass repository
- List the passwords
- Handle the directories as categories
- Decrypt the password files (first line is the password, the rest is extra data)
- Add a new password to the current category (or no category if added at the root)
- Pull and Push changes to the remote repository
- Ability to change remote repository info
Not yet implemented:
- Create a new category
- Multiple password stores (multiple git repositories).