Play the game by swiping the tiles to merge matching numbers. If two tiles of the same number collide while moving, they will merge into a tile with the total value of the two tiles that collided. Every turn, a new tile will appear with a value of either 2 or 4. You will win the game when you get a tile with 2048 value.
If the field is blocked and you cannot move cells anymore, you've lost!
The first moves are simple, but will you really get to cell 2048?
2048 is available for all phones and tablets.
- Works on all screen sizes with optimal graphics
- No special math skills are required!
Explore our little game’s deep challenge and grow your mind beyond imagination.
IT IS WORKING ON OLD ANDROID VERSIONS (FROM 2.3)
BEST VERSION ON GOOGLE PLAY MARKET
We will be glad to know your opinion about 2048. Any ideas and suggestions for improvement are accepted.
Hashtags: #puzzle #mathgame #2048 #timekiller #logic
This game is based on http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/
Choose any picture by means of arrows "to the right" or "to the left".
Choose level of complexity from 1 to 5 by means of the button «setting».
Cut and mix a picture on pieces button "MIX".
Gamer should slide and place pieces in correct picture.
Finish the game by pressing the "EXIT".
With advertisements. Support App2SD.
Game, educational, child games, kids, baby, school, kid, toy, fun, beautiful, entertainment, pretty, children, baby games, kid game, learning, nice, puzzle, shapes, kid games, teach, baby game, Tactile Skills, preschool, gorgeous, toys, kindergarten, Cognitive Skills, preschool-aged, Shape Recognition, Visual Spatial Skills, Fine Motor Skills, education, ingenuity, developing, training, informative.
The goal is to arrive at a given number using the four basic arithmetic operations (x + - /), applied to six numbers chosen randomly. Partial calculations are shown on the screen that can be reused to obtain the final number. The phone will generate the best solution for every problem, in case the player isn't able to find it.
The system has three difficulty levels:
- Easy: very simple problems to learn how to play
- Normal: random problems, no time limits
- Expert: random problems and a 45 seconds count-down
The game includes a tutorial, different backgrounds, music, sound effects, animations, configuration, a help page and specific design for tablets.
• Play an unlimited number of different puzzles!!
• Choose from a selection of different images (digits, safari, pets etc. See the screen shots).
• Two easy ways to fill in the grid, drag-and-drop or "swipe and select".
• Multiple difficulty options. Start with easy puzzles. Then change the settings to play more challenging puzzles.
• Game contains achievements integrated into Google Play's "Game Services".
• Designed for fun games from the smallest mobile phones up to the largest tablets.
You can configure:
1) Grid size
Specify exactly how many columns and rows to use (from 3 to 20). Even non square grids (e.g. 12x15) are possible.
2) Screen layout
Choose how much screen space for the grid and how much for the word list, using our unique movable split bar.
3) Difficulty Settings
Change the difficulty of the puzzles, from easy to very difficult.
Choose the images used in the game, or the app itself can choose a random theme for each game.
Can be played in portrait or landscape mode. Just rotate your device and the display adjusts automatically.
This app gives you the ultimate power to play the game just the way you want.
Each game is assigned a difficulty level from 0 (easy) to 9 (very hard). The difficulty level is determined by the settings. Each difficulty level maintains the high scores (measured by fastest time to complete the game). The game displays the best 20 scores for each difficulty level.
Compare your high scores with others around the world by using Google Play's "Game Services".
Please note that this game is not Sudoku, a crossword or a word game, but it has similarities to them.
This game is sometimes also known as Number Fit Puzzle and kriss kross.
It's very simple to play the game: you must clear the squares who have the same math result, for example: 3+2 and 1+4 or 4x2 and 5+3
- Infinite levels increasing in difficulty
- Challenge your mind with all math operations: additions, substractions, multiplications, divisions and powers
- Use powers to auto-solve all math operations on the board
- Compete in multiplayer against facebook opponents
Don't just push the squares, remember to calculate the squares! Math puzzle games will keep your brain alert and Calculate the Squares is a math puzzle game that will challenge you constantly because levels are infinite and are determined by difficulty settings, so if you retry the level, the squares will be different. This way, everytime, you will have to solve different math puzzles. Enjoy a unique math puzzle game from Artorius Design
The aim of this game is to reach the target number using math operations (+,−,×,÷) applied to 6 numbers whilst beating the clock countdown.
Challenge your children by setting a low target limit at the start and gradually increase the maximum target number as they improve in their mental arithmetic.
CountDown Calculation is a numbers game based on mental arithmetic, so for grown ups it is a fun way to keep the brain cells ticking over.
Paid version has these extra features:
* No Adverts
* Configurable Maximum Target up to 999
* Configurable Countdown Time Limit
* Quick Select button for choosing random pattern
* Preferences for Quick Select Option
* Gives nearest Solution when target number not possible
* Ability to move program to SD Card
* Find Solution functionality
* Practice Mode
This game is an international hit with downloads in over 10 countries.