Informal learning is a way of learning music in small groups, in the way that self-taught, popular musicians do. This Issue provides an overview of informal learning, guidance on how to use it in the classroom, and unique perspectives and challenges for music educators
Classroom workshopping is an approach to improvisation and composition for large groups. This Issue provides an overview of classroom workshopping, guidance on how to use it in the classroom, and unique perspectives and challenges for music educators
Find Your Voice shows how anybody can use voices and mobile technology to explore and create music. This Issue provides an overview of Find Your Voice, guidance on how to use it in the classroom, and unique perspectives and challenges for music educators
Scales Tutor by MusiKeys offers both step by step instruction for beginners with some musical knowledge, and brush up reviews for those who are a bit rusty in their knowledge of major and minor key signatures and scales.
Users can easily navigate their way to complete mastery of both recognizing and actually entering all key signatures and scales on the staff through the use of:
* Brief introduction to music staff notation
* Interactive Tutorials
* Guided Practice in entering key signature and scale notations. (This provides excellent practice for theory tests.)
* Customizable Levels for choosing which keys to work on
* Testing to check for thoroughness of understanding
* Progress Records to help plan a course of study
* Flash Cards for quick review
* Choice of treble or bass clef
* Record practice sessions for feedback or to track progress over time
* Assign students work and track their progress during the week
* Email reminders - Remind students what work to do via email or from the app
* Earn badges to track progress and stay motivated
You can also interact with you thought polls, comments and survey. You can also write or draw notes about any of the scheduled events which can be sent to you after any event.
The entire data is at your fingertips to browse at any time subscribe to our newsletter, find out more about our initiatives, and know about our upcoming events and community reach.
The expo app updates regularly with new features and events. Browse to see past, present and future you can find all the themes talks roadshow events. Share the items that interest your friends and colleagues. Tell us about your experience to help guide you through a great experience.
Through a combination of an interactive story and multimedia, the app provides a series of beautifully illustrated pages that are an opportunity for learning to read and picking up new vocabulary. The story keeps children engaged and entertained while the lovely drawings fuel their imagination.
The application features full narration with two individual voices. Turning pages is made simple for the little fingers: with swipe, on screen arrows or without any action by using an automatically advancing feature. The story is ideal for children three and older.