Booktab is the platform for reading and studying interactive and multimedia textbooks.
Enter your digital bookshelf, tap a book to open it and flip through pages. You can annotate, highlight, take notes: and that is not all. In each book, you find educational videos, interactive animations, high resolution images, audio files in Italian and in English, interactive exercises to test your knowledge and much more.
• Download your textbooks, chapter by chapter.
• You can delete the chapters you no longer need and download it again whenever you want.
• Watch the educational videos and the animations, look at the images, listen to the audio content, and explore the interactive exercises and activities developed specifically for touch screens, directly linked with the pages of your textbook.
• Full support for Multi-Touch gestures of your tablet.
• Use the built-in pen and the highlighter to write down your notes and underline the most relevant parts of the lesson.
• Bookmark the most relevant pages.
• Find a word, a phrase or a page anywhere in your book with the built-in search feature.
• Practice with Booktab: in every chapter of your books, you find interactive exercises to train and test your knowledge.
• Booktab includes several CLIL (Content and language integrated learning) activities.
• Content updates: if a content update is available for a chapter of a book you own, you will be notified and given the option to download it right away.
• Online save: you can save your status and sync it across various devices and all the platforms.
• Booktab supports Zanichelli, Loescher, Clitt, Bovolenta textbooks and many more.
• tablet with Android 3.0 or later.
• A Booktab account (free).
Versione beta per tablet. Consigliato l'utilizzo su schermi 10".
SERVIZIO CLIENTI: firstname.lastname@example.org
L’app consente le funzioni di:
- sfoglia pagina in orizzontale e in verticale, attraverso le frecce che si trovano sulla barra dei comandi e a lato delle pagine;
- zoom, effettuando "pinch" sulla pagina;
- consultazione di immagini, video, audio, collegamenti a siti web, esercizi interattivi.
"The Instrumental Alphabet" is a finger-snapping, toe-tapping introduction to A, B, C's. As they groove to the backbeat of some jazzy tunes, all musical friends from A to Z will take readers on a romping-stomping journey, and make an introduction to some of their heroes along the way. E like Ella, J like Jimmy and John – let's play and find out more about them.
Target audience: 4-10, enjoyed by all ages!
The rhythmic story is written by published author Vivien Kooper, designed and illustrated by Greg Carr and narrated by international music artist Chris Daniels.
Beautiful and entertaining art, music, narration and interactivity.
-Finger-snapping, toe-tapping introduction to the A,B,C's.
-Interaction with each letter, playing with musical notes and a wide array of different sounds.
-Enjoyable exposure to the letters, engaging music and beautiful illustrations.
-Children can move the musical notes easily or simply let the notes float freely following the device movement