Ummind is a deceptively simple puzzle game that borders on the zen of gameplay. You can stay calm and take as long as it takes to complete a level, but if you are not mindful, you could end up losing the game.
- Simple gameplay that requires you to think ahead
- No time pressure, so that you can pace yourself
- Hundreds of unique levels across multiple packs
- Stuck? Use hints to figure out part of the puzzle
- Has Day & Night mode - so you can play 24x7
- More levels coming soon!
Those of you who have played games like Flow and 2048 will love the simplicity of the game, but feel challenged by its game mechanic.
HOW TO PLAY
- Move colored dots into their respective homes. Dots disappear when there is a match.
- All dots move together so be mindful of where each one is going
- A level is completed when all dots have disappeared
- If a dot enters a hole of a different color then you have to start again
- Press the hint button to get a hint for a single step
- Earn 2 hints for each day that you play. Also get hints for perfect moves at higher levels.
Sound Credits: freesfx.co.uk