Wordmint is a fun word-building game like no other. You build words, one letter at a time.
Each time you move a letter, a new one appears at a random location on the board. If you form 2 or more interconnected words, you win bonus points. Each time you mint a word, you free up tiles for the game to continue. So keep building words and scoring high, until you run out of tiles or time. Easy and fun to play, but challenging to master.
* Improve your vocabulary & word building skills
* Completely free to play, no purchase required
* Dictionary that lets you look up meanings of words you didn’t know existed
* Wildcard tile that lets you use it in place of ANY letter of your choice
* Booster tiles that let you double or triple your score
* Capture your board image and show off on social media - Twitter, Facebook and more
* Daily puzzles for extra bonus points
* Variety of other bonus points to boost your score
* Two modes - MOVES and TIME to challenge yourself endlessly
* 6 beautiful themes to choose from
* Holiday season theme for the special time of the year
* Dictionary that lets you look up meanings of words
* Seamless integration of social share with game play
* Ability to select a theme on the “Settings” screen
* 6 attractive themes that keep changing dynamically
* Minor bug fixes
Just play and enjoy! We love to hear from you and appreciate your rating and reviews.
Wordmint is a product of Zebu Games.
"Easy Lemon (60 second)" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Letterpress - https://github.com/atebits/Words
Wiktionary - http://wiktionary.org
SOWPODS - http://members.ozemail.com.au/~rjackman