It gives you the power to plan and manage how and what to watch on TV, as well as control your TV sets using your phone or tablet. And best of all, it's free.
With the Freesat App you can
• See 7 days of TV LISTINGS for over 200 free TV and radio channels
• Catch up on the last 7 days of TV with our Roll Back TV Guide.
• Find great shows to watch On TV and On Demand with SHOWCASE RECOMMENDATIONS
• SEARCH by programme across TV listings or On Demand to easily find the show you want to watch
And when you link it to a Freetime box you can also:
• RECORD ON THE GO so you never miss a show
• TURN YOUR PHONE OR TABLET INTO A REMOTE CONTROL so you can pause, play, fast forward, rewind and change channel
• LAUNCH ON DEMAND PROGRAMMING STRAIGHT TO YOUR TV
• Streaming 50 channels in UK and US
• Discover shows and movies on iPlayer, Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Showtime, Youtube and more.
• See TVGuide UK user ratings for films, episodes, and series, or rate them yourself.
• Flag your favorite shows to see when they'll be on next. Search for shows and films.
• Share what you're watching with your friends via e-mail, Facebook or Twitter.
• Get more information for a show or film from Wikipedia, IMDb or Google, built right into the app.
• Available in 16 languages with TV listings for 60 countries - you'll never need another guide.
We'd love to know what you think – let us know from within the settings screen of the app.
Tip: The app works fastest on a WiFi connection
Languages: Chinese Simplified Danish Dutch English (UK) English (US) Finnish French (FR) French (CA) German Italian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Spanish (ES) Spanish (MX) Swedish
Need to quickly find out what’s on TV? Then download Tv24.co.uk TV Guide and get fast, reliable and accurate TV listings for all the major channels in the UK and Ireland. The app has been rated 4.3 on average and has gotten over 500 000 downloads.
View only the channels you want
The TV guide shows 7 day schedules for over 450 channels - complete with channel numbers - it includes all the major TV providers (Freeview, Sky, Freesat, Virgin, Saorview, Youview and more...).
Discover more about your favourite movies and shows
The app provides detailed info about all the movies and shows on TV. That means you’ll get images, movie posters, ratings and links to IMDB.
Never miss a show again
Build a watchlist, follow series and add reminders so that you never miss your favourite movie or show again. Set it once and the TV guide will keep you updated on when and where you can see all your top programmes.
Tv24.co.uk - the personal TV guide
Why not take advantage of how the app lets you filter the categories? Then, whether we’re talking about sports events, movies or anything else, you can set your TV Guide to only pick out the listings that you’re interested in.
Download the app now and make watching TV simple again
- Full TV guide for every channel on Freeview, including the HD channels
- Offline mode. Downloaded programme content is still available when you don’t have a signal
- Personalised recommendations, based on your preferences
- Alerts/reminders for programmes
- Share functions and ability to view most active TV show discussions on Twitter
- Latest news from Freeview
Access many of the UK’s most watched channels, across genres including entertainment, music, kids, lifestyle, news and desi:
- Entertainment: BBC One, BBC Two, ITV 1, Channel 4, FIVE, BBC Three, BBC Four, BBC Red Button, BBC Parliament, 4Music, FOod Network and Travel Channel
- Music: Kiss, Kerrang!, The Box, Smash Hits, Magic, heat, Capital, Heart, NOW, Planet Pop, Clubland, AKA
- Kids: CBBC and CBeebies
- Lifestyle: Fashion One and Fashion TV
- News: BBC News, Russia Today, Al Jazeera and Euro News
- Desi: Sony SAB, Colors, Rishtey, Zing, Lamhe and Aaj Tak
More channels coming in 2014!
TVPlayer offers you the following great features:
- Free to use
- Now and Next to see what’s on
- Programme descriptions
- Browse channels within the player whilst watching another channel
- Fully optimised adaptive streaming across both Wi-Fi and 3G + 4G
Visit tvplayer.com for more info.
Catchup on the latest live news and TV with TVPlayer.
Your network operator may charge for data/internet usage. Please consult your network operator for more information about your data usage plan.
TVPlayer is available to individuals in the United Kingdom.
Please note, where required TVPlayer has agreements with channels that sometimes require us to black-out certain programmes.
We have just released this app. Some channels may be temporarily unavailable. Check back regularly to find new channels and even more new features to catchup on.
TVCatchup is only available to people living within the UK that have a valid UK TV licence.
Watch live TV with the convenience of a simple app. Browse a wide range of channels in the TV Guide and find out what's on in the next 24 hours.
Share your thoughts about what you're watching with your mates via twitter, Facebook or email.
Great for watching sport, news, soaps, comedy, films, music, and children's TV.
All logos, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Mediahhh App is completely free to use.
Install Mediahhh now for Live Streaming TV
Currently Live TV from the UK with more countries being added and updates coming soon.
Watch Mediahhh on the GO!
• Commuting to work
• Keep the kids entertained on “Boring Road Trips”
• Bedtime Viewing
• Café Culture
• On the bus & train
• Tell us where you use Mediahhh = Twitter @mediahhh :)
Want to watch on a larger screen?
Simply download the desktop app for Windows and Mac from www.mediahhh.com
Stream all your favourite TV Channels live to your Mobile Phone, Tablet, Desktop and Android TV.
• Sync your Android Device to your laptop or Android TV
• Use your phone to Remote Control your Mac/PC
• Follow the instructions in the Android App
• Browse on Android Device while watching on Mac/PC/TV
Not sure what to watch? No problem.
Mediahhh provides a TV Guide for each channel for up to 7 days ahead.
Sport, news, series, soaps, comedy, films, music, and children's TV are all available with more channels being added all the time.
BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four, ITV1, ITV1+, ITV2, ITV2+, ITV3, ITV3+, ITV4, ITV Be, Channel 4, More 4, E4, , FIVE, 5 USA, 5 Star, Dave, Pick, QUEST, Really, Yesterday, CBS Reality, CBS Drama, Food Network.
Music: 4Music, VIVA, Kiss, Kerrang!, The Box, Smash Hits, Magic, Heat, Heart.
Kids: CBBC and CBeebies
News: BBC News, Russia Today, Al Jazeera, SKY News, BBC Parliament, NASA
MORE CHANNELS COMING SOON including AUDIOLINQ TV, FOODICT, YOGASMIC and many more.
All logos, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Please note: Mediahhh TV is a streaming service. Streaming uses a large amount of data.
Use with caution when using the app on a mobile data connection (3G, 4G etc).
Get Involved, lets hear your voice and show Mediahhh some love;
Some devices can only be used to manage your TiVo box but not to watch live TV. Check the Android device help for more info http://www.virginmedia.com/androidtv/
Winner 2014 TV Connect Award - Best Multiscreen Service
Winner 2014 TV Connect Award - Best Live Online TV Service or Solution
Winner 2013 & 2014 Connected TV Awards – The Companion and Second Screen Prize
Got Virgin Media TiVo® Service on your telly? Meet Virgin TV Anywhere! It lets you watch live TV, wherever you connect to WiFi in the UK, on selected Android mobile phones and tablets. What’s more, you can manage your recordings on the move, as well as search, browse, discover and share what you’re watching on 3G/4G mobile connection or with WiFi. Plus, you can use it at home as a clever remote control.
• Watch TV on the move, when you’re connected to WiFi in the UK. See our latest live and on demand channel lists http://store.virginmedia.com/discover/tv/tvanywhere/explore/watch.html the channels available to watch depend on your Virgin Media TV package
• Browse the TV guide to see what’s on, up to 14 days in the future, and browse shows from up to 7 days ago.
• Set recordings & Series links for TV shows & movies. There’s no limit on how many recordings you can set and you’ll know instantly if there is a recording clash.
• Browse and delete your recordings if you need to make space on your TiVo.
• Sort out recording clashes and reorganise your recording priorities to make sure you don’t miss your favourite shows
• Speed up the way you search and browse. Search using your device’s QWERTY keypad, rather than the remote, and without taking over the big screen to discover great new shows & rediscover old classics.
• Share what you’re watching or planning to watch on Facebook and Twitter.
• Find out more about the cast and crew.
• Set up WishLists to automatically record shows featuring your favourite actor, director or subject.
• At home, transform your device into a second TV screen or a clever remote control and launch a channel, recording or On Demand show to play on your TV.
• Register up to two devices to watch live TV, in addition to your TiVo box.
WHAT YOU NEED:
• A supported Android mobile or tablet with WiFi internet in the UK http://www.virginmedia.com/apps/android/tvanywhere/devices/
• A TiVo® box.
• Your My Virgin Media username and password.
• Requires OS 2.3.3 to 5.0.2 for mobiles and 4.0 to 5.0.2 for tablets.
• For security reasons and to protect the rights of our content partners Virgin TV Anywhere is not supported on rooted devices where unauthorised modifications have been made to the operating system.
• For the app to work correctly, tablets with screen sizes of 7 inches and below need to use the phone version of the app rather than the tablet version; you should be given the correct version by default from your app store.
TO USE AS AN ADVANCED REMOTE CONTROL AT HOME:
• Simply connect your TiVo® box to your router or Super Hub using an Ethernet cable, Smart TV wireless adaptor or Powerline kit. You’ll find help to do this in the main menu in the app.
If you’re having any issues or have further questions check out the following links:
For more information about how the app works have a look at our Discover pages http://store.virginmedia.com/discover/tv/tvanywhere/app/intro.html
View our Android Help page by selecting Help in the main menu on your device.
If you think your device should be supported, but isn’t, please talk to the experts on the TV Anywhere forum http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-Anywhere/bd-p/TVA/
Copyright ©2014 TiVo Inc. All rights reserved. TiVo and the TiVo logo are registered trademarks of TiVo Inc. and its subsidiaries worldwide.
- Watch live TV
- Catch up on the past 30 days
- Watch on Wi-Fi and cellular networks
- Download TV programmes to watch later (on devices running Android OS Ice Cream Sandwich and above)
- Browse Categories and Channels
- Cast content to your TV using Chromecast
- Share your Favourites across other devices with a BBC iD account
We know some Android KitKat users are having issues playing downloaded programmes. We're treating these issues very seriously and have raised them with Google who, so far, haven't been able to provide a fix of KitKat. We're continuing to work with Google on this and hope the issues will be fixed soon.
However, Google have been able to fix the downloads stuttering issue in Android Lollipop (5.0), so be sure to update your Operating System when prompted.
We’ve developed the BBC Media Player app to improve video streaming playback on Android devices. You’ll need to install this separately from the Google Play Store.
To make installation of the BBC Media Player as easy as possible, BBC iPlayer will prompt you to install it when you first play a streamed programme.
The BBC iPlayer app uses standard Android app permissions that are defined by the Google Android platform. The permissions the BBC iPlayer Android app asks to use are:
"Read the contents of your USB storage" & "Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage"
This permission is used to store downloaded programmes. The application must be able to write, read and delete these files.
Device ID & Call Information
"Read phone status and identity"
This permission is used to read the Android "Device ID". This is an anonymous ID that cannot be used to identify the user and is not used to track the user. It is used by iPlayer's content protection system to ensure that downloaded programmes can only be played on the device that downloaded them. iPlayer does not use this permission to determine the device phone number, whether a call is active, or the remote number in a connected call.
Other permissions (not explicitly mentioned when installing BBC iPlayer, as they are more general to most apps):
"Prevent phone from sleeping"
This permission is used by two features: Downloads & Chromecast.
While downloading a programme, the application prevents the system from sleeping when the device is locked, so the download can continue. This is only active while a download is in progress.
While "casting" a programme to a compatible receiver like Google's Chromecast, the application stops the system from fully sleeping when the phone is locked. This stops the application losing connection with the receiver so the phone can continue to control playback.
"Full network access"
iPlayer needs access to the internet to download programmes, schedules and information about programmes and configuration, and to send usage statistics.
"View network connections"
This permission lets iPlayer determine whether a network connection is available before accessing the network, and provide better error messages when it can’t retrieve data.
iPlayer also determines what type of network connection is in use (Wi-Fi or Cellular) for the Downloads feature. Downloads are enabled when connected to a Wi-Fi network. On a cellular network, downloads are disabled/paused.
"Test access to protected storage"
This allows the app to check if there is space on your device to download programmes.
To give you with the best experience, certain details like your Search History and Favourites may be stored on your device or securely on BBC servers.
To analyse and improve the app, it also uses technologies similar to performance cookies used by the BBC. You can alter your settings for this on your device. For more information about this and privacy, cookies and iPlayer more generally, visit the BBC iPlayer privacy FAQ page at http://iplayerhelp.external.bbc.co.uk/tv/app_privacy, or the BBC’s Privacy & Cookies site at http://www.bbc.co.uk/privacy/
This new app will enable Android devices to easily access the Freeview's 8 Day electronic programme guide (EPG). It will show you all channels that are available in your region. This app is very simple and easy to use. Better still you can quickly set Alerts with a tap of a button which will sync with your calendar.
What features are available?
- Access to 8 Day Freeview EPG
- Browse the Freeview guide in a simple and easy to use grid view.
- Scroll to next or previous day
- Extended synopsis, characters, directors, and ratings available on many shows
- Set alerts for your favourite shows that also sync with your default calendar so you will be reminded no matter what you are doing.
- Live search, in a rush? Our live search will search as you type, to help you find shows faster.
- Able to change region in the settings.
NOTE: it's recommend to use a good stable WIFI or 3G/4G internet connection.
With the Sky Movies Month Pass you can get a 30 day free trial and feast on the latest movies you missed at the cinema. With over 1,000 movies available on demand and 16 new premieres added every month there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Get the latest TV shows on 13 channels you won’t find on Freeview with the Entertainment Month Pass. Watch live, catch up on missed episodes and programmes that were first shown up to 30 day ago or get stuck into over 250 box sets from the start for just £6.99 a month.
Only pay for the days you want to watch with a Sky Sports Day or Week pass. Get yours today and watch the biggest football, cricket and rugby matches live on Sky Sports from just £6.99 on all 7 Sky Sports channels.
NOWTV on your Android Device wherever you are in the UK with a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection.
* Over 1,000 of the latest movies on demand & up to 16 new premieres added every month with a Sky Movies Month Pass.
* Must-see TV shows and programmes on 13 channels you won’t find on Freeview including Comedy Central, Sky Atlantic, FOX and Sky1 with an Entertainment Month Pass.
* Watch live on all 7 Sky Sports channels live with a Sky Sports Day or Week Pass.
Recommended device specifications
• Android 4.0 or above
• 1.0 Ghz
• 1GB RAM
• 480x800 Screen Resolution
NOW TV is compatible with the many Android tablets that are 7” or larger and running Android 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit nowtv.com
How do I start?
All you need to start watching your shows is a NOW TV account with an active Sky Movies Month Pass, Entertainment Month Pass or Sky Sports Pass. You can create an account and purchase a pass at nowtv.com.
Mobile network and/or Wi-Fi charges apply. Contact your Network Operator for further information.
NOW TV / Sky UK does not supported video playback on rooted Android Devices.
This is because if a device is identified as being “rooted”, we can’t guarantee to our content partners’ satisfaction that the programmes, shows and movies can be protected from copying or illegal distribution.
For those that aren’t aware, rooting is a process where the user gets complete control over the Android operating system files and configuration. Some devices may be identified as ‘rooted’ if the manufacturer has enabled root access by default.
Additional information: Available to residential customers in the UK only. Not all programmes available on live channels or catch up. Further terms apply.
Legals: 18+. UK only. Sky Movies Pass: Fees apply after Free Trial. Sky Movies Pass automatically renews at £9.99 a month unless cancelled and you can stop renewal at any time. Sports Passes: Each Sky Sports Day Pass costs £6.99. Each Sky Sports Week Pass costs £10.99. Viewing period ends either 24 hours or 7 days after you first watch, depending on pass purchased. Entertainment Month Pass: £6.99 a month unless cancelled and you can stop renewal at any time. Sky Sports Day Pass and Sky Sports Week Pass pricing available for limited time only and until 27 November 2014.
Sky’s privacy notice explains how Sky uses your information. You can view this notice at: http://watch.nowtv.com/privacy.
To find out the latest must-see programmes visit: http://www.nowtv.com/
For help visit the Now TV help desk: http://help.nowtv.com/
To register visit: http://www.nowtv.com/promo/signinjoin/
The app has been tested and optimised for the following devices running Android version 4.2 and higher:
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S5
Google Nexus 7, 2013
Google Nexus 7, 2012
Tesco Hudl, 1st Gen
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, 7”
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, 8”
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1”
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1”
Devices running on operating systems 4.1 and below will be able to access an older version of the ITV Player app.
Why not let us know what you think? We’d really appreciate you getting in touch with our Customer Support team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have downloaded this application, continue to use your favourite BBC websites and apps on your Android device as normal. Whenever you play any video or audio the BBC Media Player will launch and handle playback of the content.
Users of Samsung Galaxy devices - especially the S5 and Note 4 - may be unable to play content after the upgrade to Android Lollipop (5.x), and may find that the BBC Media Player app crashes after a few seconds. This was due to a bug in the Samsung firmware which has now been fixed. Please ensure you update to the latest version of firmware for your device.
You may notice that when you install the app it asks you for permission to access your phone's network communication, phone calls, and system tools.
These are standard Android app permissions that are defined by the Google Android platform. The 3 permissions the BBC Media Player app asks to use are:
• Network Communication - full internet access.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with access to the internet so it can play programmes.
• Phone Calls - read phone state and identity.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with phone communication status and notifies the application if the phone rings or a phone call is in progress. We only use this permission to ensure that the BBC Media Player pauses if you receive a phone call and temporarily reduces its audio when you receive a txt message while watching a programme. The BBC Media Player app does not access or store any personal information, phone numbers or IMEI numbers.
• System tools - preventing phone from sleeping, retrieve running applications.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with the ability to prevent the phone going to sleep when you are watching a programme.
New: for devices that support the feature is available REMOTE CONTROL
*** The application doesn't allow you to view the TV ***
You can watch the screenings of the major Italian television networks for the next 6 to 8 days!
The app will save the downloaded data and you can also see the schedules offline.
There is the possibility to update the list of channels, to visualize the LCN national numbering and quickly search programs and channels according to their own interests! TV Guide provides all the tools to get reliable data and up-to-date programs currently on TV.
Do not miss the shows now airing! With a simple click, you'll have the programs currently broadcasting on all channels!
Share your favorite shows with your friends, add a reminder in your calendar, check out the shows now airing! Thanks to TV Guide you can do all of this in a simple and fast way, giving you more time to watch TV!
To remove the banner ad you can purchase the Premium version as an annual subscription, the purchase is done in-app.
Many films have also the trailer and additional informations.
The simplicity of use and data reliability are the main features of TV Guide!
Visit our website on http://www.micene.net/tv
Functionality in brief:
☆ Updated channels, provided icon and national number
☆ Schedules conveniently viewable through slide
☆ Scrolling speed program
☆ Textures, descriptions and additional content
☆ Now on air: which programs are broadcasting at this time
☆ Next on air: which programs are broadcasting soon
☆ Prime time
☆ Second time
☆ Channels overview
☆ Programs Search
☆ Channel Search
☆ Sharing of shows on social networks and beyond
☆ Shortlinks to Google, Wikipedia, IMDb and YouTube
☆ Ability to add programs into calendars, with any reminders
☆ List of favorite channels
☆ Remote control
Find us on:
♥ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MiNi.Group.Dev
♥ Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/MiNi_Group
♥ Google Plus https://plus.google.com/u/0/113343151666726753764/posts
Watch & Record over 200 LIVE TV Channels for free in SD
Watch & Record 500 VOD Channels for free in SD
Choose from 45 000 Videos On Demand
Watch LIVE local TV for free!
Watch over 300 LIVE TV Channels for free in SD
Watch over 600 VOD Channels for free in SD
We host over 45,000 video on demand titles that have been cleared for worldwide distribution. We refresh these shows every few seconds which include hit titles such as Entertainment Tonight, TMZ Live, The Best of UFC, The Soup and many more. These are all from providers like CNN,
MHL stands for Mobile High-Definition Link technology which allows you to display your smartphone’s content to a larger screen, all while charging your smartphone. TV mobile app stream HD movies and TV shows from your mobile phone to any big screen TV or monitor for the total kick back and relax experience. MHL also allows you to play mobile games with no lag, work from any location, stream TV and movies in HD, and experience your favorite music with immersive surround sound
• Watch Network USA, UK, German, French, Asian, African, Arabic, Canadian, Russian channels live!
• No need to pay any charge
• No need to have “Adobe Flash Player”
• No sign-up required
• Updating channels automatically
• Easy to use interface
• Wide range of channel list
• Use any network - Wi-Fi,3G or 4G
• No need to use satellites
• Just use your android device, mobile phone, tablet, etc.
• Also, you can connect these devices to TV sets so as to watch the channels on TV
The Young Ones, Only Fools and Horses, Mind Your Language, Faulty Towers, BlackAdder, Minder, Doctor Who, Auf Wiedersehen Pet, Why Don't You, Wacky Races, SuperGran, SuperTed, Dangermouse, Rentaghost, Jonny Briggs, Grange Hill, Dogtanian, Batfink, Bananaman, Dynasty, Dallas, A Team, KnightRider, Airwolf and more!!!!
Relive those memories with tunes from yesteryear.
Please free to contact us if you have a request.
This app is almost 25mb so please download via wifi if you have a low data plan.
n.b. No copyright infringement intended, only for entertainment purposes.
Permissions fully explained:
* INTERNET - Adverts.
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Network connection.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Save sounds on SD card.
Remember when you watched TV with your family & friends all together in one room? With Beamly, that room is still there, it's just in a different form - it's virtual. America’s Got Talent fans, Breaking Bad followers, Bad Girls Club fans and celebrities, your cousin in Boston & your best friend in Ohio, chat with them all in Beamly. How amazing is that??
Beamly opens the door to that room & brings everyone back together! Launch the app from any of your devices & you have everything & everyone back at your fingertips. Chatting with family & friends has never been easier or more fun. Reunite the crew with Beamly in your favorite TV rooms while you chat LIVE during your shows - and don't be surprised if you make some new friends while you're at it.
Making friends with your same interests has never been easier. If there's a show that you think that only you watch, think again. Hop into a TV room & get to chatting about what's on & you'll be surprised where the conversation takes you. You'll be laughing out loud like you were meant to, with an immediate response!
Beamly is a social networking app that enhances the viewing of your TV shows & also gives you all of the latest news on your favorite shows, celebs & stars. Device & conversation in one hand, remote in the other. Now, go download the app & go on an adventure you didn't even know was possible!
See you in the TV rooms!
Beamly - Keeping you connected in more ways than one.
(Our users LOVE Beamly – this description was written by one of them!)