New: for devices that support the feature is available REMOTE CONTROL
*** The application doesn't allow you to view the TV ***
You can watch the screenings of the major Italian television networks for the next 6 to 8 days!
The app will save the downloaded data and you can also see the schedules offline.
There is the possibility to update the list of channels, to visualize the LCN national numbering and quickly search programs and channels according to their own interests! TV Guide provides all the tools to get reliable data and up-to-date programs currently on TV.
Do not miss the shows now airing! With a simple click, you'll have the programs currently broadcasting on all channels!
Share your favorite shows with your friends, add a reminder in your calendar, check out the shows now airing! Thanks to TV Guide you can do all of this in a simple and fast way, giving you more time to watch TV!
To remove the banner ad you can purchase the Premium version as an annual subscription, the purchase is done in-app.
Many films have also the trailer and additional informations.
The simplicity of use and data reliability are the main features of TV Guide!
Visit our website on http://www.micene.net/tv
Functionality in brief:
☆ Updated channels, provided icon and national number
☆ Schedules conveniently viewable through slide
☆ Scrolling speed program
☆ Textures, descriptions and additional content
☆ Now on air: which programs are broadcasting at this time
☆ Next on air: which programs are broadcasting soon
☆ Prime time
☆ Second time
☆ Channels overview
☆ Programs Search
☆ Channel Search
☆ Sharing of shows on social networks and beyond
☆ Shortlinks to Google, Wikipedia, IMDb and YouTube
☆ Ability to add programs into calendars, with any reminders
☆ List of favorite channels
☆ Remote control
Find us on:
♥ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MiNi.Group.Dev
♥ Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/MiNi_Group
♥ Google Plus https://plus.google.com/u/0/113343151666726753764/posts
TVCatchup is only available to people living within the UK that have a valid UK TV licence.
Watch live TV with the convenience of a simple app. Browse a wide range of channels in the TV Guide and find out what's on in the next 24 hours.
Share your thoughts about what you're watching with your mates via twitter, Facebook or email.
Great for watching sport, news, soaps, comedy, films, music, and children's TV.
All logos, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Need to quickly find out what’s on TV? Then download Tv24.co.uk TV Guide and get fast, reliable and accurate TV listings for all the major channels in the UK and Ireland. The app has been rated 4.3 on average and has gotten over 500 000 downloads.
View only the channels you want
The TV guide shows 7 day schedules for over 450 channels - complete with channel numbers - it includes all the major TV providers (Freeview, Sky, Freesat, Virgin, Saorview, Youview and more...).
Discover more about your favourite movies and shows
The app provides detailed info about all the movies and shows on TV. That means you’ll get images, movie posters, ratings and links to IMDB.
Never miss a show again
Build a watchlist, follow series and add reminders so that you never miss your favourite movie or show again. Set it once and the TV guide will keep you updated on when and where you can see all your top programmes.
Tv24.co.uk - the personal TV guide
Why not take advantage of how the app lets you filter the categories? Then, whether we’re talking about sports events, movies or anything else, you can set your TV Guide to only pick out the listings that you’re interested in.
Download the app now and make watching TV simple again
Some devices can only be used to manage your TiVo box but not to watch live TV. Check the Android device help for more info http://www.virginmedia.com/androidtv/
Winner 2014 TV Connect Award - Best Multiscreen Service
Winner 2014 TV Connect Award - Best Live Online TV Service or Solution
Winner 2013 & 2014 Connected TV Awards – The Companion and Second Screen Prize
Got Virgin Media TiVo® Service on your telly? Meet Virgin TV Anywhere! It lets you watch live TV, wherever you connect to WiFi in the UK, on selected Android mobile phones and tablets. What’s more, you can manage your recordings on the move, as well as search, browse, discover and share what you’re watching on 3G/4G mobile connection or with WiFi. Plus, you can use it at home as a clever remote control.
• Watch TV on the move, when you’re connected to WiFi in the UK. See our latest live and on demand channel lists http://store.virginmedia.com/discover/tv/tvanywhere/explore/watch.html the channels available to watch depend on your Virgin Media TV package
• Browse the TV guide to see what’s on, up to 14 days in the future, and browse shows from up to 7 days ago.
• Set recordings & Series links for TV shows & movies. There’s no limit on how many recordings you can set and you’ll know instantly if there is a recording clash.
• Browse and delete your recordings if you need to make space on your TiVo.
• Sort out recording clashes and reorganise your recording priorities to make sure you don’t miss your favourite shows
• Speed up the way you search and browse. Search using your device’s QWERTY keypad, rather than the remote, and without taking over the big screen to discover great new shows & rediscover old classics.
• Share what you’re watching or planning to watch on Facebook and Twitter.
• Find out more about the cast and crew.
• Set up WishLists to automatically record shows featuring your favourite actor, director or subject.
• At home, transform your device into a second TV screen or a clever remote control and launch a channel, recording or On Demand show to play on your TV.
• Register up to two devices to watch live TV, in addition to your TiVo box.
WHAT YOU NEED:
• A supported Android mobile or tablet with WiFi internet in the UK http://www.virginmedia.com/apps/android/tvanywhere/devices/
• A TiVo® box.
• Your My Virgin Media username and password.
• Requires OS 2.3.3 to 4.4 for mobiles and 4.0 to 4.4 for tablets.
• Support for Android 5.0 (Lollipop) coming soon.
• For security reasons and to protect the rights of our content partners Virgin TV Anywhere is not supported on rooted devices where unauthorised modifications have been made to the operating system.
• For the app to work correctly, tablets with screen sizes of 7 inches and below need to use the phone version of the app rather than the tablet version; you should be given the correct version by default from your app store
TO USE AS AN ADVANCED REMOTE CONTROL AT HOME:
• Simply connect your TiVo® box to your router or Super Hub using an Ethernet cable, Smart TV wireless adaptor or Powerline kit. You’ll find help to do this in the main menu in the app.
If you’re having any issues or have further questions check out the following links:
For more information about how the app works have a look at our Discover pages http://store.virginmedia.com/discover/tv/tvanywhere/app/intro.html
View our Android Help page by selecting Help in the main menu on your device.
If you think your device should be supported, but isn’t, please talk to the experts on the TV Anywhere forum http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-Anywhere/bd-p/TVA/
Copyright ©2014 TiVo Inc. All rights reserved. TiVo and the TiVo logo are registered trademarks of TiVo Inc. and its subsidiaries worldwide.
- Full TV guide for every channel on Freeview, including the HD channels
- Offline mode. Downloaded programme content is still available when you don’t have a signal
- Personalised recommendations, based on your preferences
- Alerts/reminders for programmes
- Share functions and ability to view most active TV show discussions on Twitter
- Latest news from Freeview
- Watch live TV
- Catch up on the past 30 days
- Watch on Wi-Fi and cellular networks
- Download TV programmes to watch later (on devices running Android OS Ice Cream Sandwich and above)
- Browse Categories and Channels
- Cast content to your TV using Chromecast
We know some Android KitKat users are having issues playing downloaded programmes. We're treating these issues very seriously and have raised them with Google who, so far, haven't been able to provide a fix of KitKat. We're continuing to work with Google on this and hope the issues will be fixed soon.
However, Google have been able to fix the downloads stuttering issue in Android Lollipop (5.0), so be sure to update your Operating System when prompted.
We’ve developed the BBC Media Player app to improve video streaming playback on Android devices. You’ll need to install this separately from the Google Play Store.
To make installation of the BBC Media Player as easy as possible, BBC iPlayer will prompt you to install it when you first play a streamed programme.
The BBC iPlayer app uses standard Android app permissions that are defined by the Google Android platform. The permissions the BBC iPlayer Android app asks to use are:
"Read the contents of your USB storage" & "Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage"
This permission is used to store downloaded programmes. The application must be able to write, read and delete these files.
Device ID & Call Information
"Read phone status and identity"
This permission is used to read the Android "Device ID". This is an anonymous ID that cannot be used to identify the user and is not used to track the user. It is used by iPlayer's content protection system to ensure that downloaded programmes can only be played on the device that downloaded them. iPlayer does not use this permission to determine the device phone number, whether a call is active, or the remote number in a connected call.
Other permissions (not explicitly mentioned when installing BBC iPlayer, as they are more general to most apps):
"Prevent phone from sleeping"
This permission is used by two features: Downloads & Chromecast.
While downloading a programme, the application prevents the system from sleeping when the device is locked, so the download can continue. This is only active while a download is in progress.
While "casting" a programme to a compatible receiver like Google's Chromecast, the application stops the system from fully sleeping when the phone is locked. This stops the application losing connection with the receiver so the phone can continue to control playback.
"Full network access"
iPlayer needs access to the internet to download programmes, schedules and information about programmes and configuration, and to send usage statistics.
"View network connections"
This permission lets iPlayer determine whether a network connection is available before accessing the network, and provide better error messages when it can’t retrieve data.
iPlayer also determines what type of network connection is in use (Wi-Fi or Cellular) for the Downloads feature. Downloads are enabled when connected to a Wi-Fi network. On a cellular network, downloads are disabled/paused.
"Test access to protected storage"
This allows the app to check if there is space on your device to download programmes.
To give you with the best experience, certain details like your Search History and Favourites may be stored on your device or securely on BBC servers.
To analyse and improve the app, it also uses technologies similar to performance cookies used by the BBC. You can alter your settings for this on your device. For more information about this and privacy, cookies and iPlayer more generally, visit the BBC iPlayer privacy FAQ page at http://iplayerhelp.external.bbc.co.uk/tv/app_privacy, or the BBC’s Privacy & Cookies site at http://www.bbc.co.uk/privacy/
With the Sky Movies Month Pass you can get a 30 day free trial and feast on the latest movies you missed at the cinema. With over 1,000 movies available on demand and 16 new premieres added every month there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Get the latest TV shows on 13 channels you won’t find on Freeview with the Entertainment Month Pass. Watch live, catch up on missed episodes and programmes that were first shown up to 30 day ago or get stuck into over 250 box sets from the start for just £6.99 a month.
Only pay for the days you want to watch with a Sky Sports Day or Week pass. Get yours today and watch the biggest football, cricket and rugby matches live on Sky Sports from just £6.99 on all 7 Sky Sports channels.
NOWTV on your Android Device wherever you are in the UK with a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection.
* Over 1,000 of the latest movies on demand & up to 16 new premieres added every month with a Sky Movies Month Pass.
* Must-see TV shows and programmes on 13 channels you won’t find on Freeview including Comedy Central, Sky Atlantic, FOX and Sky1 with an Entertainment Month Pass.
* Watch live on all 7 Sky Sports channels live with a Sky Sports Day or Week Pass.
Recommended device specifications
• Android 4.0 or above
• 1.0 Ghz
• 1GB RAM
• 480x800 Screen Resolution
NOW TV is compatible with the many Android tablets that are 7” or larger and running Android 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit nowtv.com
How do I start?
All you need to start watching your shows is a NOW TV account with an active Sky Movies Month Pass, Entertainment Month Pass or Sky Sports Pass. You can create an account and purchase a pass at nowtv.com.
Mobile network and/or Wi-Fi charges apply. Contact your Network Operator for further information.
NOW TV / Sky UK does not supported video playback on rooted Android Devices.
This is because if a device is identified as being “rooted”, we can’t guarantee to our content partners’ satisfaction that the programmes, shows and movies can be protected from copying or illegal distribution.
For those that aren’t aware, rooting is a process where the user gets complete control over the Android operating system files and configuration. Some devices may be identified as ‘rooted’ if the manufacturer has enabled root access by default.
Additional information: Available to residential customers in the UK only. Not all programmes available on live channels or catch up. Further terms apply.
Legals: 18+. UK only. Sky Movies Pass: Fees apply after Free Trial. Sky Movies Pass automatically renews at £9.99 a month unless cancelled and you can stop renewal at any time. Sports Passes: Each Sky Sports Day Pass costs £6.99. Each Sky Sports Week Pass costs £10.99. Viewing period ends either 24 hours or 7 days after you first watch, depending on pass purchased. Entertainment Month Pass: £6.99 a month unless cancelled and you can stop renewal at any time. Sky Sports Day Pass and Sky Sports Week Pass pricing available for limited time only and until 27 November 2014.
Sky’s privacy notice explains how Sky uses your information. You can view this notice at: http://watch.nowtv.com/privacy.
To find out the latest must-see programmes visit: http://www.nowtv.com/
For help visit the Now TV help desk: http://help.nowtv.com/
To register visit: http://www.nowtv.com/promo/signinjoin/
• Streaming 50 channels in UK and US
• Discover shows and movies on iPlayer, Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Showtime, Youtube and more.
• See TVGuide UK user ratings for films, episodes, and series, or rate them yourself.
• Flag your favorite shows to see when they'll be on next. Search for shows and films.
• Share what you're watching with your friends via e-mail, Facebook or Twitter.
• Get more information for a show or film from Wikipedia, IMDb or Google, built right into the app.
• Available in 16 languages with TV listings for 60 countries - you'll never need another guide.
We'd love to know what you think – let us know from within the settings screen of the app.
Tip: The app works fastest on a WiFi connection
Languages: Chinese Simplified Danish Dutch English (UK) English (US) Finnish French (FR) French (CA) German Italian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Spanish (ES) Spanish (MX) Swedish
It gives you the power to plan and manage how and what to watch on TV, as well as control your TV sets using your phone or tablet. And best of all, it's free.
With the Freesat App you can
• See 7 days of TV LISTINGS for over 200 free TV and radio channels
• Catch up on the last 7 days of TV with our Roll Back TV Guide.
• Find great shows to watch On TV and On Demand with SHOWCASE RECOMMENDATIONS
• SEARCH by programme across TV listings or On Demand to easily find the show you want to watch
And when you link it to a Freetime box you can also:
• RECORD ON THE GO so you never miss a show
• TURN YOUR PHONE OR TABLET INTO A REMOTE CONTROL so you can pause, play, fast forward, rewind and change channel
• LAUNCH ON DEMAND PROGRAMMING STRAIGHT TO YOUR TV
Sky Go Extra lets Sky TV customers download popular TV shows and movies via Wi-Fi to watch on up to four devices. The content available for download depends on your Sky TV subscription. Downloading via Wi-Fi also means that you don’t have to worry about using up your monthly data allowance from your mobile phone provider.
Enjoy TV from Sky on selected Android smartphones and tablets wherever you are in the UK or Ireland with a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection.
SKY GO - KEY FEATURES
* Our on demand catalogue includes over 1000 movies, hundreds of entertainment programmes and a great range of kids shows
* Watch up to 72 live TV channels depending on your subscription
* All Sky Sports channels including Sky Sports F1, Sky Sports 5 and British Eurosport
* All 11 Sky Movies Channels
* Sky Atlantic, Sky1, Sky Living, Sky Arts 1 and Sky News
* Eight Kids channels including Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and Disney Channel
* Register up to 2 devices
* Watch on up to 2 devices at the same time (streaming)
Sky TV customers can continue to enjoy the great benefits of Sky Go at no extra cost to your monthly subscription.
SKY GO EXTRA – ADDITIONAL FEATURES
* Download selected On Demand content depending on your Sky TV subscription
* Watch downloaded content anywhere, even without Wi-Fi or 3G/4G
* Register up to 4 devices
* Watch on up to 2 devices at the same time (streaming)
Sky TV customers can upgrade to enjoy the great additional benefits of Sky Go Extra for just £5 (or €6) extra per month. More information at: www.sky.com/skygo
Watching Sky Go on your smartphone through a 3G/4G connection will use data and contribute to the monthly allowance set by your mobile network operator. Exceeding this could result in significant charges. For security reasons and to protect the rights of our content partners Sky Go is not supported on rooted devices.
How do I sign in?
To start enjoying Sky Go you need a Sky iD username and password which you can set up at skygo.com/signup
How much does Sky Go/Sky Go Extra cost?
Sky Go is available to Sky TV customers at no extra cost but what you'll be able to watch depends on your Sky TV subscription. Sky Go Extra is for Sky TV customers only and costs £5 (or €6) extra per month.
What are the streaming requirements?
We recommend a minimum continuous bandwidth of 1MBps to access high quality streams.
What download restrictions are there?
Sky Go Extra users can download selected Sky Go content via Wi-Fi. 2 downloads per programme. Content is deleted 48 hours after viewing starts or no later than 30 days after download.
Sky Go is supported on a range of Android devices running on 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4 and 5.0 operating systems. For a full list of supported devices visit: www.sky.com/skygo
The service is available in the UK and Ireland. Mobile network and/or Wi-Fi charges apply. Contact your Network Operator for further information.
Additional information: Available to residential customers in the UK or Ireland only. Some programmes from live Sky TV channels are unavailable via Sky Go. Further terms apply.
Sky’s privacy notice explains how Sky uses your information. You can view this notice at: http://www.sky.com/privacy
Access many of the UK’s most watched channels, across genres including entertainment, music, kids, lifestyle, news and desi:
- Entertainment: BBC One, BBC Two, ITV 1, Channel 4, FIVE, BBC Three, BBC Four, VIVA, QUEST, 4Music and Sony’s Movies4Men
- Music: Kiss, Kerrang!, The Box, Smash Hits, Magic, heat, Capital, Heart, NOW, Planet Pop, Clubland, AKA
- Kids: CBBC and CBeebies
- Lifestyle: Fashion One and Fashion TV
- News: BBC News, Russia Today, Al Jazeera, Euro News and Bloomberg
- Desi: Sony SAB, Colors and Rishtey
More channels coming in 2014!
TVPlayer offers you the following great features:
- Free to use
- Now and Next to see what’s on
- Programme descriptions
- Browse channels within the player whilst watching another channel
- Fully optimised adaptive streaming across both Wi-Fi and 3G + 4G
Visit tvplayer.com for more info.
Catchup on the latest live news and TV with TVPlayer.
Your network operator may charge for data/internet usage. Please consult your network operator for more information about your data usage plan.
TVPlayer is available to individuals in the United Kingdom.
Please note, where required TVPlayer has agreements with channels that sometimes require us to black-out certain programmes.
We have just released this app. Some channels may be temporarily unavailable. Check back regularly to find new channels and even more new features to catchup on.
Once you have downloaded this application, continue to use your favourite BBC websites and apps on your Android device as normal. Whenever you play any video or audio the BBC Media Player will launch and handle playback of the content.
You may notice that when you install the app it asks you for permission to access your phone's network communication, phone calls, and system tools.
These are standard Android app permissions that are defined by the Google Android platform. The 3 permissions the BBC Media Player app asks to use are:
• Network Communication - full internet access.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with access to the internet so it can play programmes.
• Phone Calls - read phone state and identity.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with phone communication status and notifies the application if the phone rings or a phone call is in progress. We only use this permission to ensure that the BBC Media Player pauses if you receive a phone call and temporarily reduces its audio when you receive a txt message while watching a programme. The BBC Media Player app does not access or store any personal information, phone numbers or IMEI numbers.
• System tools - preventing phone from sleeping, retrieve running applications.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with the ability to prevent the phone going to sleep when you are watching a programme.
The Young Ones, Only Fools and Horses, Mind Your Language, Faulty Towers, BlackAdder, Minder, Doctor Who, Auf Wiedersehen Pet, Why Don't You, Wacky Races, SuperGran, SuperTed, Dangermouse, Rentaghost, Jonny Briggs, Grange Hill, Dogtanian, Batfink, Bananaman, Dynasty, Dallas, A Team, KnightRider, Airwolf and more!!!!
Relive those memories with tunes from yesteryear.
Please free to contact us if you have a request.
This app is almost 25mb so please download via wifi if you have a low data plan.
n.b. No copyright infringement intended, only for entertainment purposes.
Permissions fully explained:
* INTERNET - Adverts.
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Network connection.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Save sounds on SD card.
We're working hard to bring you the best TV Guide for Android - check our reviews! A fantastic, simple, swipeable TV guide that works even when you're offline. Optimised for both tablets and small screens. Browse TV listings with a single flick and get details of the latest programmes on Freeview, Sky, Virgin and others.
A click gets you useful programme information - episode and series number, total episodes, is it a repeat? Films are easy to find and the details include synopsis and film year. Set reminders (3.0+) or share a programme with your friends. Discover new programmes or plan your evening's viewing, whether it's BBC 1 or Film 4, Sky Living or Nickelodeon. Search across all UK television and radio channels.
Covers UK TV listings on Freeview, Sky, Freesat, Virgin, BT Vision, Saorsat, Saorview and YouView.
Includes programme information, series, episode numbers and repeat indicator. Reminders and alerts through Google Calendar (3.0+), share what you're watching, search by title.
Stores programmes five days ahead and two days behind. Option to only download schedules on WiFi
* Films are shown in orange text, finished programmes in grey
* Highlight genres (films, news, comedy, sports..) with the Genre menu
* Click on a programme to see its details
* Share and set reminders (3.0+) by clicking the icons on the programme details page
* Click on channel logo to see channel number and name
* Click on channel logo, then the 'hide' button to hide channels
* Click Menu -> Show hidden channels to un-hide channels
* Radio channels are hidden by default
* Hold and drag on a channel to re-order (Android 3.0+ only)
* The Left and Right arrows go forward and backward one day
* In search mode, arrows select next and previous search result
* Click Menu -> Reset and Reload to select a different broadcaster or region
* To prevent the app downloading data when mobile, choose 'Only use WiFi' in Settings
* To stop programme images being shown when viewing details, choose 'Don't load programme images' in Settings
* The guide automatically switches between portrait and landscape mode
We think it's the best UK TV Guide there is, and we hope you agree! Get the most from your television.
Now, in addition to the latest WWE videos, news and thousands of photos, you can use the WWE App as your exclusive portal to WWE Network – a 24/7 streaming service with both scheduled programming and a massive, on-demand library.
Only on WWE Network, you’ll see all 12 WWE live pay-per-view events, including WrestleMania, groundbreaking original series, reality shows and documentaries. You’ll also be able to explore sports-entertainment’s most comprehensive video-on-demand library, featuring every WWE, WCW and ECW pay-per-view ever – uncut and uncensored – plus, classic matches and replays of Raw and SmackDown episodes from 2012 and 2013.
When you watch WWE Network shows on another screen, and Monday Night Raw or Friday Night SmackDown on television, you’ll have exclusive access to WWE's second screen companion experience. Only with the WWE App, you’ll discover content designed for and synchronized to WWE's programs.
Join your fellow WWE Universe members at the next WWE Live Event near you – for which you can find complete details within the WWE App. Explore our full schedule of events around the globe, find out which Superstars will be in action, set reminders and order your tickets for the experience of a lifetime.
The WWE App provides instant access to your favorite WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends. View Superstar profiles for a quick look at extensive career milestones, biographies, video highlights and Twitter feeds.
If you want to outfit yourself like your favorite Superstar, enjoy the brand-new WWE Shop experience right from your device, where official WWE Shop merchandise is available at the swipe of your fingertip.
The WWE App is your key to unlocking a revolution!
Our Beta version includes the following features:
Remote Record: Record Freeview TV shows or whole series at the touch of a button to your YouView+ box where ever you are
TV Guide: Full 7 day forward and backwards TV Guide listings
TV Reminders: Set reminders for your favourite TV shows with 15 minute warnings before the broadcast begins, sent directly to your device
My Subscriptions: Once you sign in on your home Wifi view the listings for the channels you are subscribed to. You can even create your own favourite channels list
On Demand: View the listings for all on demand Movies and TV shows available in the TalkTalk Player
Watchlists: Create your own personal wishlist of on demand TV and Film which you can view in the TalkTalk Player
Trailers: Watch trailers for the latest Movies on demand
Cast And Crew Linking: Find more shows available now from your favourite actor or director by selecting their name on screen
My TV: View what you've added to your Watchlist and what remote records or reminders you've set
Homescreen: Select the home icon to view a today's recommended TV
10 inch tablet design: A brand new design for 10 inch devices
Setting up remote record:
To set remote records you need to pair your device to your YouView+ box.
Step 1: On the app visit settings and select remote record pairing. Follow the on screen instructions and you will be asked to enter a connection code.
Step 2: Now on your YouView+ box go to settings, select device management followed by mobile devices and select connect device. You’ll see a connection code presented on screen.
Step 3: Enter this code into your app (not case sensitive) and you will see a successful connection message. You can now set remote records from your TalkTalk TV app and can add up to 5 devices per YouView box.
Remember: Your YouView+ box needs to be connected to the internet for remote record.
Setting up your Watchlist:
To add programmes to your Watchlist and see a list of subscribed channels on app requires sign in using your TalkTalk PIN (sign in on your home Wifi). Once signed in you can save on demand programmes to your Watchlist to view later on your YouView box in the TalkTalk Player.
Step 1: Sign in on the app by going to settings and select sign in. Make sure you are on your home Wifi connection, the same as your YouView box.
Step 2: Add programmes to your Watchlist on the TalkTalk TV app by visiting on demand, selecting a programme followed by the blue star icon and add it to your Watchlist.
Step 3: To view the programmes you save to your Watchlist in the TalkTalk Player requires the latest software on your YouView box. Make sure you are up to date by going to settings on your YouView box, select device management followed by update on demand players.
Step 4: Now press the TalkTalk button on your remote and from the homescreen scroll right to Watchlist where you can see the programmes you have saved. Select one to start watching. We will always ask for a TalkTalk PIN to be entered on screen if the programme requires payment.
Remember: Your YouView box needs to be connected to your broadband router using TalkTalk Powerline Adapters or an Ethernet cable otherwise you will not be able to update the software or access services BBC iPlayer, 4oD and the TalkTalk Player.
For full instructions on how to use the app please visit: http://talktalk.co.uk/tvhelp
Find out more about TalkTalk TV by visiting: https://sales.talktalk.co.uk/
Please feedback to us on: email@example.com
Remember when you watched TV with your family & friends all together in one room? With Beamly, that room is still there, it's just in a different form - it's virtual. America’s Got Talent fans, Breaking Bad followers, Bad Girls Club fans and celebrities, your cousin in Boston & your best friend in Ohio, chat with them all in Beamly. How amazing is that??
Beamly opens the door to that room & brings everyone back together! Launch the app from any of your devices & you have everything & everyone back at your fingertips. Chatting with family & friends has never been easier or more fun. Reunite the crew with Beamly in your favorite TV rooms while you chat LIVE during your shows - and don't be surprised if you make some new friends while you're at it.
Making friends with your same interests has never been easier. If there's a show that you think that only you watch, think again. Hop into a TV room & get to chatting about what's on & you'll be surprised where the conversation takes you. You'll be laughing out loud like you were meant to, with an immediate response!
Beamly is a social networking app that enhances the viewing of your TV shows & also gives you all of the latest news on your favorite shows, celebs & stars. Device & conversation in one hand, remote in the other. Now, go download the app & go on an adventure you didn't even know was possible!
See you in the TV rooms!
Beamly - Keeping you connected in more ways than one.
(Our users LOVE Beamly – this description was written by one of them!)