Our independent outlet, the first of its kind in North America, was created in 2014 by Dejan Kovacevic, a veteran of 25 years with Pittsburgh's major newspapers who was recognized in 2012 and 2013 as one of the country’s top five sports columnists. He's joined on staff by three veteran beat writers -- Dale Lolley on Steelers. Chris Bradford on Penguins, John Perrotto on Pirates -- plus Taylor Haase, Hunter Homistek, Christopher Carter and photographer Matt Sunday.
We cover every game and every practice, we travel everywhere the teams do, and we're fully credentialed by the NFL, NHL, Major League Baseball and International Olympic Committee.
To access all content, a subscription can be purchased on the app or at DKPittsburghSports.com. That subscription carries over to other platforms at no extra cost.
• Unlimited access to all articles, videos, podcasts and photos
• Browse articles by choosing your favorite team, feature or reporter
• Receive rich-text alerts for the teams of your choice
• Comment along with our worldwide community of Pittsburgh sports fans. If you like what you read, offer a cup of coffee!
• One-touch viewing of our daily Morning Java videos