Callbreak (Call Break) is an offline free card game that is popular in Nepal, India and other Asian countries. The gameplay is similar to spades. 4 players and 5 rounds of game makes this a perfect time for different occasions.
Features of this Callbreak game:
* Simple Game Design
* Drag (Swipe) or Tap (click) to play card
* Improved AI (Bot)
* Completely Free
* No active internet connection required( Completely offline)
* Great Timepass
* Small apk size
* Smooth gameplay
We are working hard to get these features (Coming soon):
* Local (Bluetooth, wifi hotspot) and Online Multiplayer
* Multiplay with facebook friends
* Change avatar and name
* Point System
* Leaderboards and achievements
Callbreak is simple to play . 52 cards are randomly dealt among 4 players. Based on their card and tactics, they choose to bid between 1 to 8. Players throw card according to rule and the player with the highest card wins the hand. They need to win the hand equal to their bid amount. If not, they will have negative scores. This goes for 5 rounds and the player with highest win wins the game.
Call Brake allows you to choose different playing rules and settings which varies from place to place.
Callbreak is the king of the card game and and more popular than other card games such as marriage or rummy.
Callbreak will soon get update with multiplayer functionalities so that you can play with your friends and families.
Enjoy callbreak game and also don't forget to share this call break game with your friends, families.
If you have any feedback, suggestions, questions for this game please do let us know.
Localized name of this Call break game:
* Callbreak (or Call brake or Call break and Toos in some parts) in Nepal
* Lakadi or Lakdi in India
* कलब्रेक in devnagari script.
* Call bridge in some asian countries.
* Taash or Taas in rural parts of Nepal/India