=== 3 Days Refund Guarantee ===
Don't worry about the 15 minutes window, just relax and explore all the features. Refund requested in Google Wallet within 3 days is guaranteed. (may take days to manually process). REQ BY EMAIL WILL BE IGNORED
=== Disclaimer ===
Some of these experimental features are still in early stage. They may not work on all devices & ROMs. They are included only for advanced users with sufficient knowledge about what they really mean and how to correctly use them. These features may crash your apps, or even brick your phone in the extreme cases. I will try my best to avoid those situations, but I don't take responsibility about the possible consequences. For your safety, please do a NANDroid backup before activating these features.
It is safe to purchase and install, since nothing is affected before any of the experimental features is enabled explicitly.
=== Installation ===
1. Install this donation package
2. Download and install Xposed installer: http://goo.gl/CKTWXZ
3. Install the “Framework" in the "Xposed Installer" and activate "Greenify" in "Modules".
5. Select "Experimental features" from main menu of Greenify, enable whatever features you want.
=== Experimental Features ===
◆ Boost mode
Android framework is patched to allow Greenify to perform hibernation and other operations without the root routine, which is usually buggy (for some root tools) and slow.
◆ Allow (most) system apps to be greenified in Greenify
Android framework is patched to deprive system apps of immunity to hibernation.
Beware, most system apps are critical to the basic functionality of your device, once greenified, you may lose some part of usability. If something bad happens, degreenify the system apps you recently greenified and reboot, or deactivate this experimental features of Greenify and reboot.
◆ Allow GCM push message to wake hibernated apps
Google service framework is patched to allow the GCM (Google Cloud Message, a.k.a. C2DM) broadcast to wake the hibernated apps, thus you can greenify some apps without losing the ability to receive push message.
Attention: Not all apps use GCM as push mechanism, some apps create their own connection for push in background service, thus can't benefit from this patch and their push messages can never survive hibernation. Please DO NOT ask for that, it's just a "mission impossible" in practice. Instead, ask their developer to adopt the more RAM-and-battery-friendly GCM push.
◆ Keep Notifications after Hibernation
Android framework is patched to keep notifications from being removed when application hibernates.
◆ Wake-up Tracker
Android framework is patched to track which app implicitly woke your hibernated apps. You can decide whether to cut-off the wake-up path to avoid further wake-ups.
◆ Block App State Abuse.
Block the the abuse (via a vulnerability of Android up to 4.2) used by some apps to keep themselves from being killed by Android. This abuse leads to undesired apps "Not Hibernating" due to false "Perceptible" state in Greenify.
PS: For Android 4.3+, this can also remove the annoying permanent notification from some apps, which was hidden in pre-4.3 system.
=== Why do I need to install another framework for all these to work? ===
Since these experimental features all need OS level patches, traditionally they can only be applied with ROM modding, which is highly device-specific and ROM-exclusive. Xposed framework is a new hope to do finer grained tiny patches in a ROM-independent way. Thanks to Xposed framework, you can enjoy these experimental features of Greenify without replacing your ROM.
=== Feedback and further discussion ===
It is on the store for those who want to support my work.
You can download the original version here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/framaroot/root-framaroot-one-click-apk-to-root-t2130276.
The original version can't be published to the store because it violate Google Play Developer Program Policies.
1.QA teams and developers often need to perform tasks when they are away from their computers. 'Evolve for QC' is the mobile app for them to track defects on the go.
2. 'Evolve for QC' makes it possible to access the power of HP ALM from an Android mobile device.
3.Developers & Testers can use 'Evolve for QC' to track critical defects assigned to them.
4. In addition to day-to-day tasks like Searching, Viewing & Updating defects, you can now access your public favorites as filters & download / view attachments for each of the defects.
5.With 'Evolve for QC', you can also view Analysis & Dashboard details and also their respective graphs.
6. After the initial sign-in workflow, defects can also be accessed offline on 'Evolve for QC'.
Note: 'Evolve for QC' works only with HP Quality Center Version 11, since it requires access to the native APIs.
If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.uservoice.com
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text...)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running - even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
- Themer Everything Widget
- Advanced Clock Widget
- Minimalistic Text
- Beautiful Widgets
- SiMi Clock Widget
- Ultimate custom clock (UCCW)
- Make Your Clock Widget
SUPPORTED LANGUAGES: English, Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Japanese, Hebrew, Bulgarian, Korean, Swedish, Finnish
KEYWORDS: world clock, minimal, text, battery, weather, date, style, home screen, widget, calendar, timezone, tasker, conky, wysiwyg, astronomy, customization, twilight, template, keyguard, typographic, aesthetics, design, custom, density, rainmeter
Buy this application to support development.
[Sponsored application: My Heritage]
+ Can remove the ads.
* This application is just add-on.
* You must have installed the "My Heritage" free!
1) Turning your phone's automatic brightness on or off
2) Tap to dim screen, then turn screen off and then on (using the button on your phone)
This version turns off button backlights for most, but not all, phones. In particular, some new KitKet (Android 4.4) phones do not allow apps to turn off button backlights. If it doesn't work (with the tips above), just uninstall for a refund. Some phones disable my ability to turn the lights off, and unfortunately there's nothing I can do about that.
If the background is a gradient instead of just black, you need to: turn off "Force GPU rendering" in your phone's "Developer"
If you have a problem, email me!
This is a simple, retro-style night clock. It will display the time in big, bold letters (three fonts and any color to choose from), along with having a built-in alarm (or you can use your stock android alarm, it it's supported). Since the screen will stay on while the application is open (unless you manually turn it off), it is highly recommended that you keep your phone plugged in to charge otherwise it will drain the battery.
Some features include:
-Tap to dim screen to lowest possible setting
-Launches when put into the multimedia dock (also has flipped mode for use without a dock)
-Font and color settings (when choosing text color, drag your finger away from the center to change transparency)
-Built in alarm (or use stock Android alarm, if your phone supports it)
-Show next alarm on clock screen
Some comments from users:
Kevin: "Simple, Effective, Does Exactly What I Want I looked at a number of other apps and this was the only one that did what I needed. It has multiple alarms; a great low light night time display; simple interface. It took me a minute to realize that I can add my own custom alarm sounds by putting an MP3 in the folder 'alarms' at the base of my sd card. I was also able to dim the back light on the buttons using tasker, but I plan on upgrading to the donate version if the alarm continues to work well."
Frank: "I'm blind as a bat without my glasses at night. The big numbers can easily be seen."
Aimee: "Works great on my Droid X. Exactly what I needed and my alarm still goes off as set. Great app with great dim feature that still makes it easy to see."
With EVOLUTION® BLUE, ThyssenKrupp Elevator offers you an innovative solution for all fields of application which sets standards not only in terms of energy efficiency and environmental protection, but also in terms of flexibility with custom sizing down to the millimetre and versatility with more than 7,000 possible easy-to-change wall design variants in a unique two-material, two-colour concept.
With the aid of this application you get a clear overview about the most important information on the EVOLUTION® BLUE and additionally you get the possibility to design your own individual cab. Select from the three design lines STYLE, CHIC and ELEGANT with their flexible configuration options or simply shake your Smartphone for a random selection. Save your design in your photo app or send your desired configuration directly to your personal contact.
More from developer
It is designed to be minimalist in looks and also light on resource usage.
If you like this app, a donate version with date (Clockr Evolution) is now available.
More information at xda-developers: http://bit.ly/9cSAS2
SEO: Word Clock, Text Clock, Clock Widget, Type, Minimal