1.QA teams and developers often need to perform tasks when they are away from their computers. 'Evolve for QC' is the mobile app for them to track defects on the go.
2. 'Evolve for QC' makes it possible to access the power of HP ALM from an Android mobile device.
3.Developers & Testers can use 'Evolve for QC' to track critical defects assigned to them.
4. In addition to day-to-day tasks like Searching, Viewing & Updating defects, you can now access your public favorites as filters & download / view attachments for each of the defects.
5.With 'Evolve for QC', you can also view Analysis & Dashboard details and also their respective graphs.
6. After the initial sign-in workflow, defects can also be accessed offline on 'Evolve for QC'.
Note: 'Evolve for QC' works only with HP Quality Center Version 11, since it requires access to the native APIs.
Here is the donate plugin of Widgetsoid to use it you need to install free Widgetsoid (v4.0 min) first. This plugin will enable all donate feature of Widgetsoid. But you don't need to paid twice don't worried.
Both Widgetsoid AND donate version have to be install on your device.
Backup / restore with dropbox
Set a default theme
Load only toggle from profile
Load only theme from profile
Use swipe mode
Need an android application for your company ? I can make it for you! Contact me by email.
If you like Widgetsoid buy me a beer.
Look the official web site :
Send me an email if you have force close to help me improve Widgetsoid! :)
Thanks to your support.
You can still donate by purchasing this app if you like. It doesn't do anything by itself. Buy it to show your appreciation for Llama the Location Aware Mobile Application. Many thanks!
This app does not appear in your app drawer, and is simply a 'marker' that lets Llama know you've donated.
Alternatively, you should buy this app if you have too much money and want to get rid of your money in small quantities.
TABLET USERS: Llama's hardware requirements means that the Market hides Llama from certain tablets that lack that hardware (e.g. no GPS, no telephony, no mobile network, etc). You can manually install one of the test versions from the blog instead. http://kebabapps.blogspot.com/
=== 3 Days Refund Guarantee ===
Don't worry about the 15 minutes window, just relax and explore all the features. Refund requested in Google Wallet within 3 days is guaranteed. (may take days to manually process). REQ BY EMAIL WILL BE IGNORED
=== Disclaimer ===
Some of these experimental features are still in early stage. They may not work on all devices & ROMs. They are included only for advanced users with sufficient knowledge about what they really mean and how to correctly use them. These features may crash your apps, or even brick your phone in the extreme cases. I will try my best to avoid those situations, but I don't take responsibility about the possible consequences. For your safety, please do a NANDroid backup before activating these features.
It is safe to purchase and install, since nothing is affected before any of the experimental features is enabled explicitly.
=== Installation ===
1. Install this donation package
2. Download and install Xposed installer: http://goo.gl/CKTWXZ
3. Install the “Framework" in the "Xposed Installer" and activate "Greenify" in "Modules".
5. Select "Experimental features" from main menu of Greenify, enable whatever features you want.
=== Experimental Features ===
◆ Boost mode
Android framework is patched to allow Greenify to perform hibernation and other operations without the root routine, which is usually buggy (for some root tools) and slow.
◆ Allow (most) system apps to be greenified in Greenify
Android framework is patched to deprive system apps of immunity to hibernation.
Beware, most system apps are critical to the basic functionality of your device, once greenified, you may lose some part of usability. If something bad happens, degreenify the system apps you recently greenified and reboot, or deactivate this experimental features of Greenify and reboot.
◆ Allow GCM push message to wake hibernated apps
Google service framework is patched to allow the GCM (Google Cloud Message, a.k.a. C2DM) broadcast to wake the hibernated apps, thus you can greenify some apps without losing the ability to receive push message.
Attention: Not all apps use GCM as push mechanism, some apps create their own connection for push in background service, thus can't benefit from this patch and their push messages can never survive hibernation. Please DO NOT ask for that, it's just a "mission impossible" in practice. Instead, ask their developer to adopt the more RAM-and-battery-friendly GCM push.
◆ Keep Notifications after Hibernation
Android framework is patched to keep notifications from being removed when application hibernates.
◆ Wake-up Tracker
Android framework is patched to track which app implicitly woke your hibernated apps. You can decide whether to cut-off the wake-up path to avoid further wake-ups.
◆ Block App State Abuse.
Block the the abuse (via a vulnerability of Android up to 4.2) used by some apps to keep themselves from being killed by Android. This abuse leads to undesired apps "Not Hibernating" due to false "Perceptible" state in Greenify.
PS: For Android 4.3+, this can also remove the annoying permanent notification from some apps, which was hidden in pre-4.3 system.
=== Why do I need to install another framework for all these to work? ===
Since these experimental features all need OS level patches, traditionally they can only be applied with ROM modding, which is highly device-specific and ROM-exclusive. Xposed framework is a new hope to do finer grained tiny patches in a ROM-independent way. Thanks to Xposed framework, you can enjoy these experimental features of Greenify without replacing your ROM.
=== Feedback and further discussion ===
If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.uservoice.com
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text...)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running - even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
- Themer Everything Widget
- Advanced Clock Widget
- Minimalistic Text
- Beautiful Widgets
- SiMi Clock Widget
- Ultimate custom clock (UCCW)
- Make Your Clock Widget
SUPPORTED LANGUAGES: English, Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Japanese, Hebrew, Bulgarian, Korean, Swedish, Finnish
KEYWORDS: world clock, minimal, text, battery, weather, date, style, home screen, widget, calendar, timezone, tasker, conky, wysiwyg, astronomy, customization, twilight, template, keyguard, typographic, aesthetics, design, custom, density, rainmeter
Increase the ringer volume on incoming call whenever the phone is inside the pocket or bag.
Great for those who do not like to keep Ringer volume full all the time but when driving car/bike couldn’t hear the phone call (caller name) then PocketRing is the app for you!
Kindly turn off "Sleep @ Night" to test it in night time of 10PM to 7AM. (I have seen many people misunderstanding the working of this application due to this.) Let the app to analyze calls for 12-18Hours then it will be calibrated to work properly.
Set the maximum volume which is to be increased on incoming call whenever the phone is inside the pocket.
Increases Notification Volume on incoming SMS.
Respect Silent Mode:
Force ring in silent mode or to remain silent.(Keep it on if attending college/office)
(Force ring will cause to ring both the, default ringtone + custom contact ringtone.)
Sleep @ Night:
Suspend PocketRing from increasing volume in the night time of 10PM to 7AM. (Good to keep ON if you keep your cell phone beneath the pillow while sleeping.)
Auto Restore Ringer:
Restore ringer to the original value/state when taken out from the pocket/bag on an incoming call.
PocketRing can be enabled or disabled by long tapping on the name “PocketRing/PocketRing Pro” located above “Max Volume”
PocketRing is optimized for battery and there won’t be any noticeable battery drain with the app.
Voice Caller ID like apps with “Lower Ring Volume” option enabled causes to stop restoring volume sometimes.
If you want to support the application development please consider buying "Donate" Version.
Suggestions and ideas are always accepted from everyone.
Free version and donate version are same.
Buy the "Donate" version to support further development of this application.
NOTE: The electric current reading doesn't work on all devices. The reason is that the manufactures (mostly Motorola and Samsung) don't support this in the battery driver or in the hardware.
* Add widget to home screen after installation.
Now also includes:
- Notification - get real time alerts on high current values!
- Transparent style with customization options
- Android Backup Service - Automatically restores your settings on new installations (device reset, new device)
- Voltage & Battery level (%) display
- Log battery values
- Plot current graph
- Analyze log options
- Log file rotation
- Custom operation - set an arithmetic operation on the current value to adjust for different devices
- Lock screen widget (Android 4.2+).
- Customizations - size, color, more.
- Persistent notification icon with all information from the widget.
- DashClock Widget extension.
Touch the displayed value to switch views.
Select only one view to bring back configuration shortcut.
Open settings & graph via launcher icon.
* The lightning icon changes color when the phone is charging (white/green).
Please contact me if you experience any problems.
Available also in Donate version.
CurrentWidget is open source (GPL).
* Donate key will get you following features:
- I/O scheduler advanced control
- Color profile for device with color settings
- CPU Frequency profile
- Voltage profile for some settings
- Sound control for faux's patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux's patch
- Touch Filter Control for N4 with supported kernels
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fastboot and data wipe for some devices
- Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Launcher shortcuts to some app operations
- Set on boot delay, Frequency Lock and Apply Grace Period (was bootloop preventer) are now available in the free app.
It is on the store for those who want to support my work.
You can download the original version here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2130276.
The original version can't be published to the store because it violate Google Play Developer Program Policies.
You still need to install Performance Booster which is the main application. Both of Performance Booster and this donate version have to be install on your device.
This plugin simply indicates that you've donated. Your donation will help to support my work.
Thank you very much for your donation.
Thanks to all of you that purchased the Pro Edition and still make a donation of this app. I really appreciate. Thank you very much.
***** it's just a donation and please don't cheat, better use free version than cheating, I cannot do a refund, give me five, 5 stars please, performancebooster, performanceenhancer, performance booster, performance enhancer, performance, booster, enhancer, donate version, donate, gejos, gunawidjaja joseph, G. Joseph, G.JOSeph, GEJOS is my nickname, andro-id, andro-id.net, ultrajaya, campina, nikos, INDONESIA tanah air beta, I love INDONESIA *****
There will be no icon installed for the donate version but the apk is visible from Settings - Applications.
This license removes the ads but does not enable any feature.
Please don't use the market's feedback system for support. In case of issues or for any question or suggestion please contact me by e-mail or use the contact information from the about box.
You can select/assign a different color to the status bar icon and/or LED indicator (if enabled and supported) for each of BattMonX's two main monitoring modes:
- by charging state
* full / charged
- by each 10% range in battery percent-charged
Additionally, you can monitor, for each of the above modes:
* high battery temperature
* low battery percent charged
Note: when enabled, the above two modes:
- take precedence over all others
- have selectable thresholds
- optional vibrate or sound alerting
OTHER APP HIGHLIGHTS & FEATURES
- selectable LED on, off, or blink action
- LED color tester
- auto-restart after boot option
- battery temperature and voltage reported in notification shade pulldown
- option for rooted phones to have LED turn on even when screen is on
- now shows 1% change in percent-charged for Droid X
- v2.6 supports four time-range suspend schedules
LED STATUS COMPATIBILITY
The LED function of this app will not work on all phones. For example, the Samsung Vibrant and Captivate do not have LED indicators. Some phones only have a two-color LED (the HTC Eris and Evo 4G both have a green/amber LED; the Epic 4G supports a red/blue LED) which might allow for partial functionality from this app (especially if rooted).
LED functionality works wonderfully for the Motorola Droid-class phones (original Droid, Droid X, Droid 2, Droid 2 Global, Milestone). If your phone has a multi-color LED indicator and you have problems get the app to work, please contact me for debugging options.
receive SMS: app will step-aside when SMS/text is received to allow the blinking-green SMS notification to take control of the LED so that BattMonX does not interfere with the text notification; SMS message is NOT read or parsed
modify SD card: write/read temporary file to scan for battery status files and LED notification's brightness files (to make app compatible with a wider-variety of phones); there is also an option to enable logging of debugging messages to the SD card
wake-lock: keep CPU awake for approx. one minute after screen is turned-off or un-plugged so that LED status is updated
vibrate: used for the low-battery percent or high-battery temperature alerting options
start at boot: optionally allow app to be automatically restarted after a reboot
For screen shots and additional information, please visit https://sites.google.com/site/scaryalienware
Please contact me at email@example.com if you have any issues, questions, comments, or suggestions. Cheers!
Thanks to all who have donated or purchased the donate version (very much appreciated!)
Note: This app does not do anything on its own. You need Swipeup Utility for the functionality. This is only a method of donating.
Be aware that the return window is 15 minutes.
For support, visit http://wififixer.wordpress.com or email the developer using the link below.
Thank you for your donation!
***IMPORTANT!!!**** The current Wifi Fixer release is not showing in the market for Android 4.3. If you are on Android 4.3 and want want to download Wifi Fixer, please join the beta program:
To be sure the app works on your device try first the free version of it and than buy this version.
Think of this app like a little reward for my efforts :)
This is a simple app to display the time the CPU spends in each frequency state. This can be a useful tool in diagnosing battery problems or tweaking your overclock settings. It also displays the current kernel information and some other CPU informations. The app is a massive upgrade of Brandon Valosek's version with a bunch of new features.
[*] For devices non compatible: deep sleep info available
[*] Swipe gestures: horizontal swipe to show the most used settings
[*] Now compatibility with the device can be tested: "App Test" menu item
[*] Ability to reset/restore the timers when the cable is unplugged/plugged. thereshold customizable
[*] Added infos about battery juice lost since last reset.
[*] You can group togheter all the stats which percentage of use is under a customizable thereshold of.
[*] Lots of UI changes:
- Swipe gestures: horizontal swipe to show the most used settings
- 2nd UI layout with buttons for the most used action(start/stop timer, refresh, hide states)
- infos on both partial and total time
- timer info: initial battery level and juice lost
- expandible content in main UI layout
- row in the graph for all the grouped freqs
- "Deep Sleep" can be showen/hidden
[*] "Cpu Files" menu item to see the content of the files: affected_cups and time_in_state.
[*] UI sounds
[*] "Setting" menu to maximize the customization experience
[*] Available language: english, italian, german, chinese (simplified and traditional)
[*] "Idles states" informations with timers
[*] and more...
For any SUGGESTION feel free to write me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any kind of PROBLEMS, please, contact me at email@example.com so that I could solve/fix it.
This is donate version - without ads and references to donation. It's clean and simple. Buy it to support us or check rest of our apps if you are looking for free version of PowerBubble.
Please rate us! Your feedback is very important.
- slick graphics,
- nice physics,
- LCD display that shows numeric angle with or without decimals,
- ease of use (tips are shown on LCD),
- independent calibration for all four sides of the phone,
- angle locking with gesture or click,
- full screen mode,
- orientation locking (landscape, portrait on every device and reversed landscape, reversed portrait on 2.3+)
- sound effects - 0° angle notification with gentle beep,
- installation on SD.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BoyCoyMobile
We want to here from you!
We believe that Android community deserves best. We are committed to creation of highest quality mobile apps man can imagine!
Some phones have very inaccurate accelerometer. If you feel that showing decimals is unnecessary you can limit measurements to integers from application settings.
We put a lot of effort to provide you with best user experience possible. Nevertheless, mistakes happen. Feel free to report any bugs you may notice. We will be glad to hear from you.
Application uses internet connection for anonymous usage statistics (it can be turned off).
keywords: powerbubble power bubble spiritlevel spirit level bubblelevel bubble level measurement angle utility tools utilities free darmowa darmowe poziomica poziom poziomowanie pomiar kąta niveau à bulle wasserwaage nivel de aire 精神レベル 精神层面 vodováha شاقول ميزان تسوية niveau de l'esprit спиртен нивелир αλφάδι szintező vattenpass su terazisi спиртовий рівень 정신 레벨
More from developer
It is designed to be minimalist in looks and also light on resource usage.
If you like this app, a donate version with date (Clockr Evolution) is now available.
More information at xda-developers: http://bit.ly/9cSAS2
SEO: Word Clock, Text Clock, Clock Widget, Type, Minimal