With EVOLUTION® BLUE, ThyssenKrupp Elevator offers you an innovative solution for all fields of application which sets standards not only in terms of energy efficiency and environmental protection, but also in terms of flexibility with custom sizing down to the millimetre and versatility with more than 7,000 possible easy-to-change wall design variants in a unique two-material, two-colour concept.
With the aid of this application you get a clear overview about the most important information on the EVOLUTION® BLUE and additionally you get the possibility to design your own individual cab. Select from the three design lines STYLE, CHIC and ELEGANT with their flexible configuration options or simply shake your Smartphone for a random selection. Save your design in your photo app or send your desired configuration directly to your personal contact.
1.QA teams and developers often need to perform tasks when they are away from their computers. 'Evolve for QC' is the mobile app for them to track defects on the go.
2. 'Evolve for QC' makes it possible to access the power of HP ALM from an Android mobile device.
3.Developers & Testers can use 'Evolve for QC' to track critical defects assigned to them.
4. In addition to day-to-day tasks like Searching, Viewing & Updating defects, you can now access your public favorites as filters & download / view attachments for each of the defects.
5.With 'Evolve for QC', you can also view Analysis & Dashboard details and also their respective graphs.
6. After the initial sign-in workflow, defects can also be accessed offline on 'Evolve for QC'.
Note: 'Evolve for QC' works only with HP Quality Center Version 11, since it requires access to the native APIs.
• Type defenses, Stats and Moves for all pokemon
• Full Evolution charts with pokemon images and levels
• Information of Mega-Evolution
• Locations for each pokemon
• Item information with pictures
This is an unofficial Pokedex. We are not affiliated or related to Pokemon company.
Pokémon images and names © 1995-2013 Nintendo/Game Freak.
Quelques caractéristiques de l'application :
- Liste des Pokémon avec leurs caractéristiques (types, lieux de rencontre, descriptions, évolutions, stats de base, attaques apprises, etc);
- Liste des attaques avec leurs caractéristiques (portée, puissance, précision, type, effets, etc);
- Liste des groupes d'oeufs;
- Liste des talents et leurs effets;
- Liste des natures et leurs effets;
- Recherche avancée de Pokémon.
Et toutes ces informations sont dans votre poche ! Pas besoin de connexion Internet (sauf pour l'affichage de la petite pub en bas de l'écran, mais ce n'est pas indispensable pour utiliser l'application) !
N'hésitez pas à me contacter par e-mail (mon adresse est écrite sur cette page) pour me proposer des modifications et améliorations ;-)
--- QUELQUES NOUVEAUTES PREVUES
- Team builder;
- Outils de stratégie;
- Prise en compte des données des générations précédentes;
- Et plein d'autres choses encore.
--- PERMISSIONS DEMANDEES
L'application demande plusieurs autorisations et voici pourquoi :
• Les autorisations "ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE" et "INTERNET" sont uniquement requises pour permettre l'affichage de la petite publicité en bas de l'écran.
© 2014 Pokémon. © 1995–2014 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK Inc. Pokémon, les noms des personnages Pokémon, Nintendo DS, Wii et WiiWare sont des marques commerciales de Nintendo. Les autres marques commerciales appartiennent à leurs propriétaires respectifs.
L'application et son logo ont été créés par Kévin Carnal.
pokedex pokemon fr francais jeux vidéo video nintendo gamefreak
- Awesome designer's watch face for you.
- Simple but useful design face! Designed by professional designer.
It will be installed on your watch automatically from your phone paired with your watch after a short time and please wait.
After installation,you can choose the watch face from the setting menu.
Or just long tap on the current watch face screen,so watch face selector screen will open.
Settings:Support US style date format and UK style date format
- mm-dd (US style)
- dd-mm (UK style)
Settings:Support color mode changing
- Auto switch Color mode and Black-and-White mode (when dimmed)
- Always Black and White mode
Settings:Support Black-and-White mode's color change
- You can select Black-and-White mode color from among seven colors.
Select 'Color filter at the time of the Black-and-White mode' on the setup screen.
Settings:Support 12Hours format.
You can choose between three types of time format.
- 12Hours ex. '08:35' with AM/PM
- 12Hours ex. '8:35' with AM/PM (No zero in front of times)
- 24Hours(military time)
Show wear's battery info
- Can show wear's battery level (0%-100%)
* Tap the watchface icon on your PHONE to setup.
- If you don't like this model please cancel your order in 15 minutes. And try another watch face.
*Smartphone and Moto 360 (Android Wear) must be paired before you use it.
If you have a question,plsease contact our email address in English.
!!! If you have a Taskmanager running please exclude SiMi Clock !!!
includes SiMi Battery Widget 1x1
includes SiMi Weather Widget 1x1
* Predifined Timeformat
* User defined Timeformats
* Predefined Datefromats
* User defined Dateformat
* Location aware
* Fixed Location
* Show Location
* Circel will fade based on Battery Level
* Left,Right and Weather Tap Launcher
* 5 Apps per Launcher
* Single Tap to start App
* Disable Tap
* Use SiMi Folder as Launcher
PLEASE! If you have problems or a question send me an Email or visit my Blog.
I cannot answer you if you write a question in the comments !
!!! Please add the widget manually before launching the application !!!
The different sizes of the widget are: 1x1, 2x1, 1x2, 2x2, 3x3 and 4x4 (useful for tablets).
Personalization starts by launching the application via the Launcher or by clicking on the widget.
If you use a task killer, please add the application to the exception list.
Do you like this widget? Then buy the "Donate" version ;)
Features & Functionality:
Pokémon data browser - View in depth information about any Pokémon, such as :
+ Abilities (and a description of what they do)
+ Move learnsets
+ Related forms (mega, primal, rotom, etc)
+ Pokedex data (including Training and breeding info)
+ Base stats
+ Evolution chains
Search for Pokémon by Name (full or partial), and by national dex number.
POWER-search - Discover new Pokémon, that may be of interest to you, by specifying criteria such as: type(pure / half / dual), egg group, EV yield, Weight, Ability learned, etc.
Ability browser - View a list of all abilities available, a description of what they do, and what Pokémon can acquire them.
Move browser - View a list of all moves available, a description of what they do, their stats (power, accuracy, effect chance, priority, etc), and what Pokémon can acquire them.
Item list - View a list of all available game items, their descriptions, and their locations.
VS analysis - compare a selected Pokémon's typing, and base stats, against a configurable predefined team; quickly see who can target the opponents weakness, and who on your team is vulnerable to the opponents typing.
Damage charts - Easily generate damage charts, for any typing (single & dual), for both attack and defence perspectives.
Team analysis - Define a team of up to 6 Pokémon, and view a stat and typing analysis:
+ Team definition - use search options to define a team of 6 Pokémon to save inside the app; this team will be used for VS analysis.
+ Stat analysis - view best & worst in class, for each stat, to identify who your team leaders and slackers are.
+ Cumulative typing analysis - view a cumulative damage chart, for the typing of all team members, to examine for holes in your teams weakness and resistance profiles.
My friend recently introduced me to Pokémon as he wanted someone to battle with, and being the noob that I am, I was completely overwhelmed with new information!
The two main issues I had were:
Being unable to remember what type match-ups are effective - i can't memorise damage charts :3
Unsure of what specific abilities do! / what abilities an opponent could potentially have.
and most frustrating of all, having to guess what typing my opponents Pokémon is (looking at you, Gastrodon!)
I wrote this app to help solve these problems (and over time, many more!). I hope you find it useful too!
KEYWORDS: pokemon, pokémon, pokedex, battle, damage, type, chart, team, analysis, helper, pocket monsters, x, y, alpha, omega, ruby, sapphire, moves, movelist, evolutions, learnset
This is an improved version of the default Android Clock DayDream (screen saver)
Those feature were added:
* an optional style without the bold hour
* adjustable brightness
* battery status
* show current date
* show the next alarm if any
* show system notifications (Android 4.3+)
Older Android versions:
* show unread Gmail Notification (if you have any in your Inbox)
* show unread SMS Notification
* show missed call Notification
To enable go to Setings->Display->DayDream and select Clock plus. If you have it set in "when to daydream" menu and have your phone in the charger/dock it will not turn off its screen but displays this screensaver instead
* Option to hide the app icon on the Android 4.2+ launcher (after hiding it in the settings, click on the launcher icon again and it should say "App isn't installed" and the launcher icon should disappear. If it stays there, reboot your phone.)
Support for devices with Android 4.0-4.1
* you have to launch the app manually and it will start the screensaver after 30s of inactivity and will keep the screen on as long as the device is charging
You can find all the versions as well as the code right here: https://code.google.com/p/clock-daydream-plus/downloads/list?can=1&q=&colspec=Filename+Summary+Uploaded+ReleaseDate+Size+DownloadCount
This application displays the type name to weakness in Pokemon by Flick or voice input.Input can search with Japanese or English. Change the language,history is available from the menu button.Form-Change is "PokemonName Form".
Old version is here.
- Exclude this from your task killer if you have one
- DO NOT move to SD! Widgets are not working on SD (they will disappear at reboot!)
- Digital clock
- Customizable fonts and colors (for transparent bg set alpha to 0!)
- Multiple layout templates
- Battery status (with time remaining)
- Network operator / WiFi network name
- World clock with timezone support (just add multiple widget and set manually weather/location in the options)
- Current location, date and uptime
- Current and tomorrow weather with low/high, sunrise/sunset, pressure and more
- Next alarm
PRO ONLY FEATURES:
- Click actions with direct alarm setup
- Save / restore settings
- Fully customizable text areas (you can use ANY text, like "current battery temp is #BATTTEMP#")
- I WANT TO OVERLAP LIKE SCREENSHOT: select template "left right" then text settings and increase "big font size" to more than 80 pixels. The clock will overlap. You then need to change clock colors to obtain the look of the preview.
- I WANT A TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND: set main color alpha to 0
- I WANT MORE TIMEZONES: add more than 1 widget
- I DON'T WANT THE LAUNCHER ICON: sorry but starting from HONEYCOMB this is mandatory otherwise you will not see the widget in the widget list without a reboot.
- More sizes 2x1 and 4x2
- Next calendar event
- More templates
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION / LOCATION: used for weather/location
- INTERNET: used for weather updates
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE / ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: used for network operator info / WiFi info
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: used for backup to SD (PRO only)
- BROADCAST_STICKY: again used to get WiFi state, this is needed due to a ICS bug
・様々な項目での検索ができます(例:最終進化形態で種族値が500以上の炎タイプに抵抗があるポケモン あるポケモンが覚える全てのわざ 等
・項目別で並び替えを行うことができます(例:すばやさ種族値が高い順のポケモンリスト 炎タイプで威力が高い順のわざリスト 等
Date, colors and language (eng or swe) is configurable.
Please note that it may or may not work for you if you are running Samsung Galaxy S with 2.2.1. Some users are reporting that it has started to work for them again and some are saying that it still doesn't work. I am however still investigating the problems.
- open system screens from one place
- displays hardware information: battery, internal/external storage, cpu, memory, telephony, wifi, bluetooth, nfc, location, display, audio, airplane mode, camera, camcorder, input devices, usb
- displays software information: synchronization, accessibility, build, operating system, settings, configuration, clipboard, drm, environment variables, features, java, media effects, shared libraries
- change settings (brightness, screen timeout, ...), do actions (mount/unmount sd, clear cache, start bluetooth discovery, ...), turn things on/off (apn, wifi, bluetooth, auto-brightness, rotation, ...)
- displays installed applications: code, data and cache size, network traffic; launch, uninstall, clear cache, move to sd, organize applications by labels, batch mode, enable/disable applications or components
- displays running and recent processes / services / tasks: pid, cpu usage, memory usage, total cpu, network traffic, view logs of a process, kill background processes, batch mode
- displays output of the top linux command
- shortcuts to widgets, application labels or Elixir screens
- statusbar icon can display values in different form
- can handle profiles: turn toggles, change settings, launch applications by one click
- displays sensor information, turn sensors on/off, microphone
- file browser
- generating and sending reports
- display/save/share logcat/dmesg logs
- multiple widget sizes, each can be disabled
- small widget icons, up to 7*7 icons per screen.
- open widgets from shortcuts, put to notification area or home screen.
- widget performance screen
- customize widget icons by icon packs
- various widget backgrounds, custom color, background image, changeable transparency
- different icon sizes
- change label position/color/size, hide labels
- backup/restore widget definitions
- change image, label, refresh rate of widget types
Widget icon types:
- application launcher
- recent application (dynamic)
- shortcut: bookmark, contact, setting, ...
- battery: state, current, time, temperature, voltage
- internal storage
- external storage
- cpu usage
- cpu frequency
- cpu usage * frequency
- running/recent applications/processes count
- e-mail unread count (imap)
- missed calls count
- messages unread count
- bookmarks, history
- next alarm
- mobile signal strength
- mobile traffic
- wifi signal strength
- wifi traffic
- wifi name
- wifi link speed
- cpu governor
- mobile data
- mobile network toggle (2G/3G/4G) - opens settings
- apn selector
- data roaming
- wimax (4g)
- wifi selector
- wifi ap (hotspot)
- usb tethering
- bluetooth (2 or 3 state)
- bluetooth tethering
- nfc - opens settings
- airplane mode
- brightness (can set levels)
- screen timeout (can set levels, keep screen on)
- screen off
- screen filter
- screen orientation
- sync all
- background data
- ringer mode
- haptic feedback
- sd mount
- sd refresh
- usb mass storage
- flash (needs TeslaLED Flashlight)
- volume profile selector
- clear cache
- reboot (for rooted devices, normal/recovery/bootloader/shutdown)
- usb debugging
- stay awake (with wake lock)
- refresh widget
Languages: english, magyar, русский, deutsch, ελληνικά, polski, française, español, český, 正體中文, yкраїнський, italiano, slovenčina, 日本語, 한국의
This is a free, ad-supported application. Donation will remove ads and enable features.
You can donate by buying the Elixir 2 - Donation Key application or make a donation from my web site or from the application.
- Lots of customizations
- Changes take effect in real-time
- Select millions of colours for the time and date with a RGB color picker
- Select different backgrounds
- Show/Hide AM-PM
- Select widget click actions
- Tap on widget to load up alarm/calendar/widget settings page
- Supports multiple languages
- Supports Android 1.5-3.1
- Honeycomb tablet friendly!
If anybody would like to volunteer for translation, please don't hesitate to send me an email!
- Please exclude the widget from any task killers, this will resolve the time freezing issue.
- Please relaunch after update
- The widget is now available on the Amazon App Store!
- We are investigating the update issue on Gingerbread Droid X
It is designed to be minimalist in looks and also light on resource usage.
If you like this app, a donate version with date (Clockr Evolution) is now available.
More information at xda-developers: http://bit.ly/9cSAS2
SEO: Word Clock, Text Clock, Clock Widget, Type, Minimal