-free unlimited boards
-build your own do it yourself (diy) board
-use your own samples/sounds/music/ringtones from any directory
-editable button text
please mail problems, errors or questions, i cannot answer to comments.
long click on a button to set sound and text.
Long click on a sound will save it to your SD card.
If there is a clip that is currently not in the soundboard that you want, just shoot me an email and I'll do my best to get it in ASAP.
Please send any bugs, requests, or constructive feedback to my email address.
DJ Horn is an app that plays the super famous "Reggae Horn" that Dancehall/Reggae DJs use so much. You too can control the crowd with DJ Horn.
Make all your friends shout, "REWIND" and "BIG TUNE" at your next party!
COME AGAIN SELECTAH. Give DJ Horn a try today!
Suggestions in comments will be used!
Look through your photo gallery and choose the pictures and videos that you want protected. Once you upload them to the KeepSafe image locker, you can delete them from your regular photo gallery and still view them in KeepSafe. KeepSafe gives you full control of what pictures and videos people can view if they ever get their hands on your phone.
KeepSafe private picture locker features:
• Clean and simple design
• Easy-to-use PIN pad access
• Upload photos and videos from your regular photo gallery to the ultra secure KeepSafe private photo gallery
• “Unhide” any photos and videos in KeepSafe to have them re-appear in your regular photo gallery
• KeepSafe doesn’t show up on your recently used apps list
• Support for both phone and tablet
Once inside your KeepSafe private picture locker, you can customize your albums and view your photos in different ways.
View photos and albums in the KeepSafe image locker
• Create and name multiple albums within your private picture locker
• Full-screen viewing for photos and videos
• View photos as a slideshow
• Rotate and zoom in on your photos
KeepSafe even lets you share your private photos with certain people. Send a photo through email or with the special Safe Send feature. Safe Send lets you send a photo that disappears 20 seconds after it was received.
Private photo sharing features
• Send your private pictures to others from KeepSafe via email
• Safe Send feature lets you share photos that vanish seconds after they were received
The KeepSafe premium features offer you even more layers of security.
• Increase your security by setting passwords for each individual photo album
• Choose your own album cover images to misguide potential snoopers
• Create a second PIN that opens a fake KeepSafe image locker for when someone pressures you to open KeepSafe
• Put photos in your fake KeepSafe that are OK for others to see, no one will know that you have two private picture lockers
• Disguises KeepSafe as another app
• Others will see what looks like a harmless app when they open KeepSafe
• Only you will know the secret to reveal the PIN pad and open your KeepSafe private photo gallery
• Get notified when someone tries to enter your KeepSafe image locker with an invalid PIN
• KeepSafe snaps a photo of potential intruders while recording the time and PIN they entered
KeepSafe’s clever security features allow you to hide all of your private photos and videos from prying eyes. With KeepSafe, your privacy is maintained and your peace of mind is guaranteed. Download the app today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where are my pictures after I unhide them?
A: After unhiding them, your pictures will be in an album labeled “public”.
Q: Is this similar to applying a gallery lock?
A: No. KeepSafe is a private photo gallery that locks away the pictures you put into it.
Q: How can I retrieve my PIN?
A: Open KeepSafe, then long-press on the KeepSafe logo to request your PIN.
Q: Can KeepSafe lock videos?
A: Yes, if you place videos into KeepSafe, they are locked behind the PIN pad.
Q: Does KeepSafe support .wmv video playback?
A: No, KeepSafe does not play back .wmv videos.
Q: Can I take pictures out of this secret photo vault?
A: Yes, you can unhide pictures easily with a couple of taps.
Do you have other questions or comments about the image locker app KeepSafe? Reach out to us at: email@example.com
You can also visit our support site at:
KeepSafe Terms of Service:
Ringdroid lets you create personal ringtones, alarms, and notification sounds from existing music/audio files and record new ones using your Android device.
This app is the only 'official' distribution of the Ringdroid open-source project; it does not, and never will, contain ads.
Ringdroid requests permission to access your contacts solely for the purpose of setting contact-specific ringtones. It requests full network communication solely for the purpose of sending anonymous usage statistics as described in the app's 'Privacy' menu. Source code is available at ringdroid.com.
Buy Ivideon Powered camera or connect your existing cameras in less than 5 minutes.
Oco Smart HD Wi-Fi camera is supported and can be easily set up via QR code!
• Watch live streaming video over the web any time — and get smart notifications of any movement or noise at your place.
• Monitor your office location, warehouse or shop. Watch your records in cloud archive. Be aware of everything in your business!
• Be sure that your children are safe while you’re gone. You can receive notification of any motion or sound detected so you have no need to constantly monitor a screen.
• Amuse yourself watching what your pet’s daily routine is really like when you’re not home — right from your smartphone. And, yes, you can talk to your pets — and they can talk to you, too if you are using Ivideon Powered camera.
• Store your recordings into the Ivideon cloud. Your footage remains always-accessible in the Ivideon Cloud for up to 30 days. View archived video anytime, anywhere — either streamed over the web or you can download it in AVI format for offline viewing at any time.
It is easy to use it for remote surveillance. It allows you to gain access to your surveillance cameras over the Internet. It's an IP camera viewer, webcam viewer and video monitoring system in one hand. Monitor your home or office online wherever you are.
Most existing video surveillance solutions require at least some degree of expert knowledge and experience to set up. We, on the other hand, try to make Ivideon as user-friendly as possible. No special knowledge is required, you don't need to know anything about hardware and networking technicalities.
Quick access to live video feeds and video archive, audio recording, motion detection, all the features you would expect from an expensive professional video surveillance system — you name it, it's there.
With Ivideon you will be able to build your own video surveillance system in less than 10 minutes — and see what is happening in your office or at home over the Internet. A cloud camera with Ivideon Support (IvideonCam), webcam or IP camera (ipcam), an account at ivideon.com — and you're set.
Ivideon lets you keep cameras records in cloud storage and access your live video feeds and surveillance footage using Windows, Linux or Mac OS X desktop applications, mobile clients for Android, iPhone, iPod and iPad — or just a web browser.
It's not just an ordinary video monitoring app. It's a powerful video surveillance and security solution you are able to use anywhere.
Other Ivideon features include (but are not limited to):
— Professional video monitoring;
— Keep records in cloud storage;
— Keep records in local video storage;
— Export video into AVI or take snapshot;
— Mark your surveillance cameras on Google Maps;
— Share access to your cameras with your employees or friends;
— Embed live video feed from your camera into your blog or website;
— Utilize motion detection to record events instead of empty rooms;
— Baby or nanny remote monitor;
— Easy ipcam connection using rtsp and mjpeg protocol or CCTV and DVR connection;
— Panasonic, Foscam, Airbeam, Axis, D-Link, Hikvision, Dahua, Microdigital, Foscam, Easy-N, Acti, Edimax, TP-Link,Trendnet, Sony, Apexis, Logitech and many other cameras are supported;
— Fast playback, search, and export to video clip;
— Support cameras with presets, PTZ and patrol options;
— Export video sequence remotely;
— Do lots of other things no other video surveillance system can give you.
If you are looking for spy cam, streaming, video monitor, pet monitor, video broadcasting, nanny camera, dropcam, mydlink, smartcam, ipcam, mydlink or webcam Ivideon helps you to get all these features.
Supports install/move to SD card (Froyo (2.2) and higher).
Permissions requested by this app (and why):
- Internet (Access the internet; required to load ads.)
- Access Network State (Also required for ads, used to prevent attempts to load ads over the internet if not connected.)
- Write External Storage (Used by the "save as ringtone" feature.)
App2SD supported (Froyo, 2.2 and higher).
Permissions used (and why):
INTERNET -- Used by the App to access ads
ACCESS NETWORK STATE -- Used by the App to prevent the attempt to fetch ads when not online
WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE -- Used by the App to save sounds as ringtone
Long press any sound to save as a ringtone, or send the sound to a friend.
With thanks to the contributors of freesound.org and public domain, all sounds live recordings.
Supports install/move to SD card (Froyo).
All perms requested are for ads.
1.0.4 - bug fix and library update
Hold down (long press) the button for the sound you want to save or send to a friend.
Supports install/move to SD card (Froyo).
1.3.1 - UI enhancements
1.3.4 - Library update
In addition to listening to previously created recordings, they can be shared via email, their recording locations viewed on a map, and tagged for later.
- Start/Stop recording immediately, or schedule in advance (don't get busted "playing with your phone" starting a recording).
- Options for “recording in progress” indication, including no visible indication while recording.
- Recording takes place in the background, use your device normally while recording.
- Optional PIN protection.
- “Quick Record” widget.
- Easily view, map, tag, listen to, and send (email) any previously created recording.
- Recording is automatically paused when on a call.
- The only Android app of its kind to offer high quality and portable WAV recording as an option.
- Option to store the recording location.
- Stealth mode, Launcher icon can be hidden (dial custom PIN to launch app)
Please comply with local laws. Make sure you exclude from any Task Killer apps so recordings aren't interrupted.
Permissions used by app:
WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE -- used by the app to store the recordings and metadata on external storage (i.e. SD Card) instead of using (much more limited) internal memory
RECORD AUDIO -- used by the app to gain access to the audio coming through the microphone in order to record
READ PHONE STATE -- used by the app to check to see if a phone call is in progress to prevent recording phone calls
ACCESS NETWORK STATE -- used by the app to check if the device is online before attempting to use external services (i.e. Google maps to plot recording locations)
ACCESS LOCATION -- used by app to plot the location of a previous recording on a map
INTERNET -- used by app to access external services (Google Maps to plot recording locations, Google Licensing to confirm app purchase)
CHECK LICENSE -- used by app to confirm purchase
PROCESS OUTGOING CALLS -- used by app to allow launching by dialing the PIN; allows launcher icon to be hidden
Additional keywords: cop recorder wav hidden spy secret stealth
Upgrade your restaurant search experience. Don’t look to only one source for information when now you can search them all at once!
FeedMe is powered by factual.com, the only restaurant data provider to include over 1.2 million U.S. restaurants from over 40 different sources (including Citysearch, Yelp, Urbanspoon, Foursquare, Allmenus, Menupages, Zagat, and GrubHub).
FeedMe satisfies with exclusive features including:
- I'm Feeling Hungry button – No need to get cranky from hunger! Get a super-quick suggestion for restaurants right around the corner. The more you tell FeedMe which restaurants you like, the smarter it becomes.
- Restaurant ratings aggregated from all available sources. This many people can’t be wrong!
- Powerful filtering – hone in to exactly what you're hungry for.
- Access Google Maps and Navigation directly from each listing.
- Direct links to each restaurant's profile on other source sites (like Yelp and Urbanspoon)
- Easily provide feedback to factual.com to correct errors in listing (e.g. a restaurant has closed)
*** currently listings for the U.S. only ***
2/11/2013 -- Factual.com has confirmed a bug in their API that is causing "out of business" restaurants to be included in the results; they are currently working on a fix. Thank you for your patience.
2/18/2013 -- Factual.com has released a fix for the API error. The abundance of "out of business" listings should now be resolved; please continue to click the "Listing inaccurate" button if you find any remaining problem with a restaurant listing.
Use to confirm the figures the car dealer provides, to compare offers from different dealers, or to figure out your own leasing budget.
Includes an option to share results via email.
Unlocks all features on DIY Soundboard, including unlimited soundboards, custom images for each sound, removal of all ads.
Please email dev for feedback/support.