• FeedMe!'s free to use, there are no additional charges.
• Currently serving Accra and Kumasi.
• Password protected orders.
• Track your order status in real time.
• Compatible with all Android versions & mobile devices
Facing issues? Got a suggestion? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Build a trusted network of foodie friends and discover great new restaurants through them. Show off your own Food Journey with Reviews, beautiful filtered Photos, and Check-in at restaurants.
* Search easily for Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs and Bars by location, cuisine (e.g. Chinese, Italian, Pizza), name (e.g. Starbucks, Domino's Pizza, McDonald's, Nando's), or browse through beautifully crafted Collections to discover something special. Also find restaurants with offers and discounts.
* Explore every restaurant in your city, including the ones around your current location, and use search filters to find the one that suits you best.
* View menus, pictures, phone numbers, directions, user reviews, and all the other information you need to choose a restaurant for Dine-out, Delivery, Nightlife or Takeaway. Maintain an easy-reference list of your favorites or places you want to visit with Bookmarks.
* Checkin at restaurants you visit, see useful information about the restaurant, add photos, and tag friends you're eating or drinking with.
* Rate and review restaurants you've been to, and share photos of your foodie moments directly from the app.
* In-app table booking (UK ONLY): If you're in the United Kingdom, you can book tables at all restaurants supported by OpenTable.
Zomato is currently available in over 150 cities across India, the UK, UAE, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, Portugal, the Philippines, Indonesia, Turkey, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Chile, Lebanon, Brazil, Sri Lanka, and Qatar. More locations coming very soon.
Zomato requires you to log in; it's only so we can get to know you better and serve you the stuff you'd like to see. We do not post anything on the social network's without your permission.
If you are looking for restaurants, this app will find them for you. You don't even need to type anything.
Restaurant Finder works well worldwide.
You can find restaurants nearby very easily by using the restaurants near me or "By current location" buttons. Alternatively, you can type the name of the restaurant or choice the category.
You can view information about the restaurant such as phone number, address, specials, web site, rating, price leve, distance
Restaurant Finder can also be used to find cafes, pubs, hotels, night clubs, grocery stores and super markers by the name.
The Restaurants Near Me feature uses your current GPS location and displays a list of restaurants, if the Restaurants Near Me feature does not return any results, please make sure your location services are enabled or alternatively you can type your the address in the search box.
Are you hungry for paella in Barcelona, sushi in Madrid or do you want to discover a new gastronomic restaurant in Lyon? Are you fond of quaint eateries in Lisbon, Sunday brunch in Geneva or are you in the mood for a romantic dinner in Paris? Follow our guide and discover the best restaurants on TheFork!
When you book with TheFork, you can also save on your next meal, with discounts of up to 50% off at participating restaurants.
Find what you’re looking for…
Choose from over 19,000 restaurants, with more than 3 million customer reviews.
Are long waits at busy restaurants not for you?
No need to call the restaurant, book for free online!
Ask for the bill with a smile!
Enjoy up to 50% off your meal at in participating restaurants
Today TheFork picks up the tab!
Collect Yums on each reservation you make, that you can use later for discounts off your next meal.
Find the best restaurants at the best price!
Supports install/move to SD card (Froyo (2.2) and higher).
Permissions requested by this app (and why):
- Internet (Access the internet; required to load ads.)
- Access Network State (Also required for ads, used to prevent attempts to load ads over the internet if not connected.)
- Write External Storage (Used by the "save as ringtone" feature.)
App2SD supported (Froyo, 2.2 and higher).
Permissions used (and why):
INTERNET -- Used by the App to access ads
ACCESS NETWORK STATE -- Used by the App to prevent the attempt to fetch ads when not online
WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE -- Used by the App to save sounds as ringtone
All perms requested are for ads.
1.0.4 - bug fix and library update
Long press any sound to save as a ringtone, or send the sound to a friend.
With thanks to the contributors of freesound.org and public domain, all sounds live recordings.
Supports install/move to SD card (Froyo).
Hold down (long press) the button for the sound you want to save or send to a friend.
Supports install/move to SD card (Froyo).
1.3.1 - UI enhancements
1.3.4 - Library update
Use to confirm the figures the car dealer provides, to compare offers from different dealers, or to figure out your own leasing budget.
Includes an option to share results via email.
Free version: limit of 3 soundboards, no images for each sound, ad-supported.
License key available to unlock all features and remove ads.
Unlocks all features on DIY Soundboard, including unlimited soundboards, custom images for each sound, removal of all ads.
Please email dev for feedback/support.
In addition to listening to previously created recordings, they can be shared via email, their recording locations viewed on a map, and tagged for later.
- Start/Stop recording immediately, or schedule in advance (don't get busted "playing with your phone" starting a recording).
- Options for “recording in progress” indication, including no visible indication while recording.
- Recording takes place in the background, use your device normally while recording.
- Optional PIN protection.
- “Quick Record” widget.
- Easily view, map, tag, listen to, and send (email) any previously created recording.
- Recording is automatically paused when on a call.
- The only Android app of its kind to offer high quality and portable WAV recording as an option.
- Option to store the recording location.
- Stealth mode, Launcher icon can be hidden (dial custom PIN to launch app)
Please comply with local laws. Make sure you exclude from any Task Killer apps so recordings aren't interrupted.
Permissions used by app:
WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE -- used by the app to store the recordings and metadata on external storage (i.e. SD Card) instead of using (much more limited) internal memory
RECORD AUDIO -- used by the app to gain access to the audio coming through the microphone in order to record
READ PHONE STATE -- used by the app to check to see if a phone call is in progress to prevent recording phone calls
ACCESS NETWORK STATE -- used by the app to check if the device is online before attempting to use external services (i.e. Google maps to plot recording locations)
ACCESS LOCATION -- used by app to plot the location of a previous recording on a map
INTERNET -- used by app to access external services (Google Maps to plot recording locations, Google Licensing to confirm app purchase)
CHECK LICENSE -- used by app to confirm purchase
PROCESS OUTGOING CALLS -- used by app to allow launching by dialing the PIN; allows launcher icon to be hidden
Additional keywords: cop recorder wav hidden spy secret stealth