Have you ever wondered to yourself, “How do mimes order food delivery?” They can’t use the phone, and even if they could, would they want to waste time repeating themselves over and over again? Fortunately, mimes (and non-mimes) of New York, Washington DC, San Francisco, and other major cities have Seamless! Ordering food from local restaurants is easier than finding your way out of an imaginary box!
Seven reasons the Seamless app is the best way to order food:
1. Seamless is the easiest way to order food from your favorite local restaurants. Calling, on the other hand, is the worst part of anyone’s day.
2. Seamless is a completely free app and free service to use!
3. We’ve got more than 12,000 restaurants with menus that are always up to date for your ordering satisfaction. Plus, new ones are added daily!
4. Order sushi, pizza, thai, or any one of our 100 different cuisine types in a snap, a tap, or a click.
5. In the unlikely event a snafu happens, we’ve got a team of helpers ready to make it right. Call on the 24/7, even if you just want to say hello.
6. Check out faster than you can say, “I’m hungry!” Seamless saves your credit card and addresses! See? Pretty cool!
What cities is Seamless servin’?
New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Miami, Chicago, Houston, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
Where do you recommend I use Seamless?
Your apartment or home, the office conference room, the treadmill at the gym, a grocery store, inside of a hipster jewelry store, a parade for the junior varsity bowling team, from the back of a police car, your cousin’s third wedding reception, or your sofa while watching goat videos.
The Seamless Android app supports Android 2.3.3 and above.
The Seamless app only works for personal accounts. It does not work with Seamless corporate accounts. Please send all comments, questions, and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works:
Just enter your address and delivery.com will show you the best restaurants and stores that deliver to that location. Choose a merchant, browse the menu, and place your order. It’s easy, delicious, and completely free to use.
Simple search: Sort and filter by cuisine type, rating, distance or delivery minimum to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Customized orders: Easily add items to your cart and customize your order with special instructions.
Easy re-ordering: Store your credit cards, addresses, and favorite orders to make re-ordering a cinch.
Points and rewards: Earn Delivery Points with every order, and redeem them for great rewards like gift cards, subscriptions, electronics and more.
Neighborhoods nationwide: Find us in New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C. and dozens of other cities around the country.
Question, comments or suggestions? Email us at email@example.com
Making a decision on what to eat and where can be tough. In or Out, the newest mobile application from Next Jump, makes it simple. The app will show you the best discounts and gift certificates available from Restaurant.com or help you place a GrubHub order from your favorite local café. In or Out has everything you need for a great meal at your fingertips, with the added bonus of earning WOWPoints rewards points.
== Dine Out Features==
* See all the best restaurants around you
* Find great deals on the spot with special offers from Restaurant.com.
* Redeem gift certificates in seconds using just your phone!
== Dine In Features==
* Enjoy your favorite food in the comfort of your home delivered straight to your door by GrubHub.
* Browse the most popular restaurants and dishes that deliver to your address.
* Look through menu and place your order in under six clicks right from your phone.
== WOWPoints ==
* Earn WOWPoints rewards anytime you place an order with GrubHub or by a Restaurant.com certificate.
* Use your WOWPoints rewards for free meals or other great perks on our consumer shopping marketplace, OO.com.
If you use this app in USA, could you please send us screenshots. Thanks.
Can't decide where to eat? Not to worry! This app will list nearby eateries and places of interest with display of ratings.
You can also search for takeaways pubs clubs gyms schools bars or any other type of business or place.
Search for any type of restaurant.
Filter by distance away.
View restaurants on map with halos showing off-screen locations.
Pick a restaurant directly from the map and view more information. Get full navigation to chosen restaurant or place of interest.
Have something to say?
Make personal notes.
Add to favorites along with my notes.
Intuitive easy to use design.
Voice Synthesized feedback.
Magnetic Compass Function.
finder food best finder food eat maps best map search best
Automatically search restaurants in your area. Now find American, India, Italian, Japanese and all other cuisine's restaurants in your area in a single app.
Drive to that restaurant from your current location. We have integrated beautiful GPS interface.
Share this app using facebook, twitter etc
Do give us a rating. We appreciate feedback.
This app requires internet connection, either wi-fi or data connection.
Keywords: restaurant finder, fine dining, italian restaurant, french restaurant, german restaurant
We have found a new way to generate some money from this free app. using this new search tool, we can keep creating apps and give them to you completely free forever! This search is from our search partner and give you access to great web search via a search icon, bookmark link and homepage. You may remove them at your choice. Thanks.
▶You can send a mail using the messenger.
- Various letter paper, unlimited updates.
- You can change the font and color while Typing.
- You can transfer directly an emoticon to your friend during talking in the messenger.
▶You can send photos which decorated with a sticker.
- The various effect of photo filters.
- Unlimited updates to various text and stickers.
- You can transfer directly an emoticon to your friend during talking in the messenger.
- You can decorate the profile of the Facebook profile and messenger using a photo emoticon.
▶There are more wallpaper.
- Unlimited updates to various types of themes.
※This application will clearly state that there is no relationship with 'Viber' company.
And this application will support 'Viber' informally.
Featured in the New York Times, PC Magazine, Mashable, and the Sydney Morning Herald
Urbanspoon is used by millions of people every week to find nearby restaurants with honest restaurant ratings and reviews by consumers and food critics. Whether you’re craving the top-rated cheap eats in your neighborhood or you’re trying to discover a great meal while you travel, Urbanspoon is the best app to help “eat like a local” and find food fast!
• Top rated app with over 10 million installs on Android and iOS
• Discover Restaurants - compare food choices by rating, distance, and cuisine
• Sort and map by popularity or distance within our restaurant directory
• Quickly find restaurant info such as phone numbers, addresses and driving directions, and hours of operation
• Browse menus and photos of menu items and restaurant locations
• Book a table at any OpenTable (US), or Dimmi (Australia), or Bookatable (UK) restaurant
• Browse Online Restaurant Guides by critics, foodies, and people like you
• Easily change your location to research where to eat while you travel
Available in the US, Canada, and most major cities in Britain and Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.
If you have any questions, please check out our FAQ at
And with all your past orders saved and available for easy reordering, there's a slight chance you'll eat too much and too often. But hey, your self-control is beyond the scope of this app.
-View menus, reviews and restaurant information for 20,000+ restaurants in more than 500 cities, and easily place your order online through the app.
-Search your current location or enter an address to find and order from takeout restaurants near you.
-Search by cuisine, restaurant or menu item and filter restaurants to see which are currently accepting online orders.
-Save multiple addresses and order faster from the places you frequent.
-Search for delivery restaurants, carryout restaurants or both, and filter by the restaurant's proximity to wherever you are - perfect for grabbing some grub on the go.
-Save a little cash with our coupons and discounts.
-Stay up to date on your order's progress when you order from our Track Your Grub restaurants. Select restaurants even let you track your delivery's progress in real-time on a map.
-Past orders are saved for speedy reordering - seriously, just a couple of taps.
-Your payment information is stored so you only have to fiddle with all those numbers once.
Available in more than 500 of your favorite cities, including: Ann Arbor, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bloomington, Boston, Boulder, Champaign-Urbana, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Hartford, Houston, Ithaca, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Madison, Miami, Milwaukee, Nashville, New Haven, New York, Oakland, Orange County, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Rochester, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Scottsdale, Seattle, Syracuse, Tampa, Tempe and Washington DC.
With DeliveryHub, drivers will also be able to:
-See all of their deliveries plotted on an easy-to-read map, and receive turn-by-turn directions to each of your customers’ addresses.
-Keep their customers in the loop with one-touch text messages, including when they're arriving, when an order is next to be delivered or if they're running a little behind.
-View order details for deliveries during their current shift - including any special delivery instructions.
-Get notified whenever a new delivery is assigned to them back at the restaurant.
Delivery Hub is to be used by drivers working for restaurants that are using GrubHub's OrderHub.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Order food delivery from over 25,000 restaurants in 1,000+ cities, with more being added each day. Search from wherever you are, or wherever you’re going to be when you’re ready to eat. The Eat24 app remembers your preferences, which saves you time, and gives you coupons on a regular basis, which saves you money.
- With Eat24 Notes you can take a picture of a dish, add a Note, and remind yourself to order/not order an item again (Because hunger affects memory in mysterious ways). Notes also appear on restaurant menus to help us all make good future food (life) decisions.
- Eye Candy on restaurant menus. Browse pictures of food near you, so you can size up that burger before you commit to a relationship.
- Use your smartphone camera for adult purposes: picking up the tab. Powered by Card.io the Eat24 app lets you scan your credit card with one tap. No expensive add-ons. No unruly cords. No dongles. (Although we do love saying the word dongle, so you can still use a dongle if you want. Dongle.) Just point your phone’s camera at your credit card to scan and securely store the info.
- Don't like credit cards? Pay for your food with PayPal or Google Wallet right from the app.
- Search for specific cuisines, restaurants...even particular dishes.
- Want to pick something up on the way home? Order in advance, and the Eat24 app will have it waiting. (Well, really the restaurant will, but you get the idea.)
- Like to play favorites? We understand completely (Mom always liked us best.) The Eat24 app lets you save your favorite restaurants so you can find them more easily next time.
- Do you enjoy entering your credit card numbers over and over again? That’s a rhetorical question. No one likes that, which is why the Eat24 app stores your payment information for you.
- Backed by 24/7 Live Support, this app lets you chat with a real person about your Eat24 order. No robots, we promise. It's not that we don't trust robots. Well, actually, no. We don't trust them. Except for you, Android. We love you.
- Easy reordering for less thinking, and more enjoying.
-Tweet Your Meal, because everyone knows that if you didn’t tweet about it, it didn’t actually happen.
- Cash back for future orders through CashCoupon rewards system.
- Exclusive offers and content through our Eat24 VIP program.
Best of all, once your order’s in, Eat 24 handles every aspect of the delivery experience. Which means no more screwed-up orders. No more wondering where the delivery driver is. Just the ability to take back a few precious minutes in your day and enjoy. Something not quite right? Hit up our 24/7 Live Support within the app and chat with a real human being about any issue or question you may have. We’ll make things right.
Our app is pretty laid back and doesn’t ask for much, but it does need your permission for a few things.
- Camera Permissions:
We added a sweet feature that allows you to scan your credit card to pay your bill. This feature requires access to your camera, and it won't take any pictures unless you ask it to.
- Accounts Permissions:
The app needs your permission to access accounts so we can send you coupons, exclusive deals and the occasional love note. No bootie calls, we promise.
- Global Settings Permissions:
The customer support live chat feature requires that we temporarily modify your settings so your phone won’t doze off while in the middle of an important chat about your order.
'Til we eat again…
Find restaurants near you – or wherever you’re headed
- Search by location, date, time and party size.
- See what’s available in real-time – on a list or a map.
Refine your search results
- Sort restaurants by distance, name or star ratings.
- Filter by price, 1,000-point tables, favorite neighborhoods and cuisines.
Check out menus, photos & trusted reviews
- Read helpful reviews – all reviews are from restaurant guests who have booked & dined there.
- View restaurant menus and photos of top dishes.
Instantly book your table
- Pick a restaurant, tap the time you want and the table is yours.
- Include special requests, like “It’s our anniversary!” or “I’m allergic to nuts”.
Invite friends to dinner & stay on top of plans
- Send OpenTable invitations to anyone from your device.
- Add reservations to your calendar. Change of plans? Update reservations in the app.
Dine out, get rewarded
- Earn points with every reservation – like airline miles for dining out.
- Redeem points for dining cheques, which are accepted at all OpenTable restaurants.
We’d love to hear from you – If you need help or have suggestions on how we can improve our app, let us know at support.OpenTable.com.
This universal app includes:
✔ Use GPS / Wifi to locate you
✔ Over 3 thousand outlets
✔ Map view to easily see nearest outlets
✔ Easily pan the map to see anywhere in the UK
✔ Automatically downloads updates
✔ Regular updates
HOW DOES NARA WORK?
Nara uses next-generation artificial intelligence to analyze millions of restaurant reviews and descriptions and uncover connections between restaurants.
Nara learns about your preferences as you thumb restaurants up or down on the Nara Neural Network.
Nara uses its knowledge about restaurants and your tastes to delivers personal recommendations for restaurants in any city, as well as all the info you'll need to decide on and get to your destination.
- Receive personal restaurant recommendations in your current location or in thousands of other cities.
- Thumb restaurants you know up or down to hone your Digital DNA™.
- Discover restaurants similar to those you know.
- Learn why Nara makes particular recommendations for you.
- Combine tastes with those of your friends to find restaurants to enjoy together.
- View friends’ thumbs and pins to see how your tastes align.
- Browse restaurants as you like--tile-style, in a list, or on a map.
- View menus, tips, and other restaurant details.
- Reserve through OpenTable.
- Order a meal through GrubHub.
- Get there with Uber.
- Pin restaurants to save them for later.
- Login to Nara.me on the web to find hotels as well as restaurants you’ll love.
More from developer
Supports install/move to SD card (Froyo (2.2) and higher).
This free version is ad-supported. An Ad-free version is also available.
Permissions requested by this app (and why):
- Internet (Access the internet; required to load ads.)
- Access Network State (Also required for ads, used to prevent attempts to load ads over the internet if not connected.)
- Write External Storage (Used by the "save as ringtone" feature.)
App2SD supported (Froyo, 2.2 and higher).
Permissions used (and why):
INTERNET -- Used by the App to access ads
ACCESS NETWORK STATE -- Used by the App to prevent the attempt to fetch ads when not online
WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE -- Used by the App to save sounds as ringtone
Hold down (long press) the button for the sound you want to save or send to a friend.
Supports install/move to SD card (Froyo).
1.3.1 - UI enhancements
1.3.4 - Library update
Long press any sound to save as a ringtone, or send the sound to a friend.
With thanks to the contributors of freesound.org and public domain, all sounds live recordings.
Supports install/move to SD card (Froyo).
All perms requested are for ads.
1.0.4 - bug fix and library update
Free version: limit of 3 soundboards, no images for each sound, ad-supported.
License key available to unlock all features and remove ads.
In addition to listening to previously created recordings, they can be shared via email, their recording locations viewed on a map, and tagged for later.
- Start/Stop recording immediately, or schedule in advance (don't get busted "playing with your phone" starting a recording).
- Options for “recording in progress” indication, including no visible indication while recording.
- Recording takes place in the background, use your device normally while recording.
- Optional PIN protection.
- “Quick Record” widget.
- Easily view, map, tag, listen to, and send (email) any previously created recording.
- Recording is automatically paused when on a call.
- The only Android app of its kind to offer high quality and portable WAV recording as an option.
- Option to store the recording location.
- Stealth mode, Launcher icon can be hidden (dial custom PIN to launch app)
Please comply with local laws. Make sure you exclude from any Task Killer apps so recordings aren't interrupted.
Permissions used by app:
WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE -- used by the app to store the recordings and metadata on external storage (i.e. SD Card) instead of using (much more limited) internal memory
RECORD AUDIO -- used by the app to gain access to the audio coming through the microphone in order to record
READ PHONE STATE -- used by the app to check to see if a phone call is in progress to prevent recording phone calls
ACCESS NETWORK STATE -- used by the app to check if the device is online before attempting to use external services (i.e. Google maps to plot recording locations)
ACCESS LOCATION -- used by app to plot the location of a previous recording on a map
INTERNET -- used by app to access external services (Google Maps to plot recording locations, Google Licensing to confirm app purchase)
CHECK LICENSE -- used by app to confirm purchase
PROCESS OUTGOING CALLS -- used by app to allow launching by dialing the PIN; allows launcher icon to be hidden
Additional keywords: cop recorder wav hidden spy secret stealth
Supports install/move to SD card (Froyo).
Ad-free, child-friendly -- perfect for long car rides, etc...
1.2.4 - bug fix (potential force close on launch)
Use to confirm the figures the car dealer provides, to compare offers from different dealers, or to figure out your own leasing budget.
Includes an option to share results via email.
Unlocks all features on DIY Soundboard, including unlimited soundboards, custom images for each sound, removal of all ads.
Please email dev for feedback/support.
You must have the current version of aBlackBook installed (please update if you don't); the ads will not show the next time aBlackBook is launched.
Please email dev for support.