-free unlimited boards
-build your own do it yourself (diy) board
-use your own samples/sounds/music/ringtones from any directory
-editable button text
please mail problems, errors or questions, i cannot answer to comments.
long click on a button to set sound and text.
Long click on a sound will save it to your SD card.
If there is a clip that is currently not in the soundboard that you want, just shoot me an email and I'll do my best to get it in ASAP.
Please send any bugs, requests, or constructive feedback to my email address.
DJ Horn is an app that plays the super famous "Reggae Horn" that Dancehall/Reggae DJs use so much. You too can control the crowd with DJ Horn.
Make all your friends shout, "REWIND" and "BIG TUNE" at your next party!
COME AGAIN SELECTAH. Give DJ Horn a try today!
Suggestions in comments will be used!
Video Converter Android default codec. Note that this is only the codec, please download the main app in order to use the converter.
Please only use this codec when other codec does not work. Video converter Android can detect the best codec automatically.
This application is a handy tool for recording the sound and editing the saved recordings. You can use it to edit your saved recordings until you think you have them right.
If you have any questions or you want to help Sound Recorder to add support for your language, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks.
-- With the sound record your life.
* Simple and practical recording functions.
* Support recording in the background.
* Displays the recording status in the notification bar.
* Comfortable list management.
* Support editing the saved recordings.
* Use the graphical interface to display the audio band.
* Precise control of time for cutting.
* Set the recording as ringtone.
* Send and share the recordings.
* Support for multiple languages.
- Recording format: *.amr
1.It didn't have the recording time limit, and this is related to the free space of the storage.
This is a BETA version of the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. It plays both audio and video.
It is intended for everyone, but this version is not perfectly stable.
It is still a beta, so it might kill your kitten or destroy your house, but it should be mostly fine now.
Use it at your own risk. Have fun! :)
This version is for devices with an ARMv7 CPU or a x86 CPU. ARMv6 devices will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume and brightness.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
As this is an early BETA version, a lot of things are not finished, but will change for the final release:
• Hardware decoding works only with a limited set of hardware;
• Other unknown issues.
VLC for Android Beta needs acces to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, during the beta, to help understand crashes and issues.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your media files
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming calls
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during incoming calls.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "full network access", to open network streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the audio player.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
In the application is very simple to operate. You must select a group in the top tab and click on the image of an animal. You will then see its enlarged image and sound will be played. By clicking on the screen to stop the sound and picture of an animal disappears.
Animal Sounds for Kids supports both on phones and tablets, optimizing resources and images under appropriate screens and resolution.
Video Converter Android ARMV7 codec with NEON features. Note that this is only the codec, please download the main app in order to use the converter.
Please download this codec if your device runs on ARMV7 processor and support NEON.
Video converter Android can detect the best codec automatically.
Supports install/move to SD card (Froyo (2.2) and higher).
Permissions requested by this app (and why):
- Internet (Access the internet; required to load ads.)
- Access Network State (Also required for ads, used to prevent attempts to load ads over the internet if not connected.)
- Write External Storage (Used by the "save as ringtone" feature.)
App2SD supported (Froyo, 2.2 and higher).
Permissions used (and why):
INTERNET -- Used by the App to access ads
ACCESS NETWORK STATE -- Used by the App to prevent the attempt to fetch ads when not online
WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE -- Used by the App to save sounds as ringtone
All perms requested are for ads.
1.0.4 - bug fix and library update
Hold down (long press) the button for the sound you want to save or send to a friend.
Supports install/move to SD card (Froyo).
1.3.1 - UI enhancements
1.3.4 - Library update
Free version: limit of 3 soundboards, no images for each sound, ad-supported.
License key available to unlock all features and remove ads.
Unlocks all features on DIY Soundboard, including unlimited soundboards, custom images for each sound, removal of all ads.
Please email dev for feedback/support.
Upgrade your restaurant search experience. Don’t look to only one source for information when now you can search them all at once!
FeedMe is powered by factual.com, the only restaurant data provider to include over 1.2 million U.S. restaurants from over 40 different sources (including Citysearch, Yelp, Urbanspoon, Foursquare, Allmenus, Menupages, Zagat, and GrubHub).
FeedMe satisfies with exclusive features including:
- I'm Feeling Hungry button – No need to get cranky from hunger! Get a super-quick suggestion for restaurants right around the corner. The more you tell FeedMe which restaurants you like, the smarter it becomes.
- Restaurant ratings aggregated from all available sources. This many people can’t be wrong!
- Powerful filtering – hone in to exactly what you're hungry for.
- Access Google Maps and Navigation directly from each listing.
- Direct links to each restaurant's profile on other source sites (like Yelp and Urbanspoon)
- Easily provide feedback to factual.com to correct errors in listing (e.g. a restaurant has closed)
*** currently listings for the U.S. only ***
2/11/2013 -- Factual.com has confirmed a bug in their API that is causing "out of business" restaurants to be included in the results; they are currently working on a fix. Thank you for your patience.
2/18/2013 -- Factual.com has released a fix for the API error. The abundance of "out of business" listings should now be resolved; please continue to click the "Listing inaccurate" button if you find any remaining problem with a restaurant listing.
Use to confirm the figures the car dealer provides, to compare offers from different dealers, or to figure out your own leasing budget.
Includes an option to share results via email.
In addition to listening to previously created recordings, they can be shared via email, their recording locations viewed on a map, and tagged for later.
- Start/Stop recording immediately, or schedule in advance (don't get busted "playing with your phone" starting a recording).
- Options for “recording in progress” indication, including no visible indication while recording.
- Recording takes place in the background, use your device normally while recording.
- Optional PIN protection.
- “Quick Record” widget.
- Easily view, map, tag, listen to, and send (email) any previously created recording.
- Recording is automatically paused when on a call.
- The only Android app of its kind to offer high quality and portable WAV recording as an option.
- Option to store the recording location.
- Stealth mode, Launcher icon can be hidden (dial custom PIN to launch app)
Please comply with local laws. Make sure you exclude from any Task Killer apps so recordings aren't interrupted.
Permissions used by app:
WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE -- used by the app to store the recordings and metadata on external storage (i.e. SD Card) instead of using (much more limited) internal memory
RECORD AUDIO -- used by the app to gain access to the audio coming through the microphone in order to record
READ PHONE STATE -- used by the app to check to see if a phone call is in progress to prevent recording phone calls
ACCESS NETWORK STATE -- used by the app to check if the device is online before attempting to use external services (i.e. Google maps to plot recording locations)
ACCESS LOCATION -- used by app to plot the location of a previous recording on a map
INTERNET -- used by app to access external services (Google Maps to plot recording locations, Google Licensing to confirm app purchase)
CHECK LICENSE -- used by app to confirm purchase
PROCESS OUTGOING CALLS -- used by app to allow launching by dialing the PIN; allows launcher icon to be hidden
Additional keywords: cop recorder wav hidden spy secret stealth