-free unlimited boards
-build your own do it yourself (diy) board
-use your own samples/sounds/music/ringtones from any directory
-editable button text
please mail problems, errors or questions, i cannot answer to comments.
long click on a button to set sound and text.
Long click on a sound will save it to your SD card.
If there is a clip that is currently not in the soundboard that you want, just shoot me an email and I'll do my best to get it in ASAP.
Please send any bugs, requests, or constructive feedback to my email address.
DJ Horn is an app that plays the super famous "Reggae Horn" that Dancehall/Reggae DJs use so much. You too can control the crowd with DJ Horn.
Make all your friends shout, "REWIND" and "BIG TUNE" at your next party!
COME AGAIN SELECTAH. Give DJ Horn a try today!
Suggestions in comments will be used!
To save sounds as ringtones/notification, push and hold sound button.
WARNING: Many buttons are NSFW.
Version 1.1: Added more sounds.
1. It supports rm, rmvb, mkv, avi, mp4, mov, 3gp, etc. Because it is based on FFMpeg, it supports lots of file formats and codes.
2. It is optimized for Android's ARMv7 VFP CPU.
3. Its decode and display speed is fastest.
Supports install/move to SD card (Froyo (2.2) and higher).
Permissions requested by this app (and why):
- Internet (Access the internet; required to load ads.)
- Access Network State (Also required for ads, used to prevent attempts to load ads over the internet if not connected.)
- Write External Storage (Used by the "save as ringtone" feature.)
App2SD supported (Froyo, 2.2 and higher).
Permissions used (and why):
INTERNET -- Used by the App to access ads
ACCESS NETWORK STATE -- Used by the App to prevent the attempt to fetch ads when not online
WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE -- Used by the App to save sounds as ringtone
Hold down (long press) the button for the sound you want to save or send to a friend.
Supports install/move to SD card (Froyo).
1.3.1 - UI enhancements
1.3.4 - Library update
All perms requested are for ads.
1.0.4 - bug fix and library update
In addition to listening to previously created recordings, they can be shared via email, their recording locations viewed on a map, and tagged for later.
- Start/Stop recording immediately, or schedule in advance (don't get busted "playing with your phone" starting a recording).
- Options for “recording in progress” indication, including no visible indication while recording.
- Recording takes place in the background, use your device normally while recording.
- Optional PIN protection.
- “Quick Record” widget.
- Easily view, map, tag, listen to, and send (email) any previously created recording.
- Recording is automatically paused when on a call.
- The only Android app of its kind to offer high quality and portable WAV recording as an option.
- Option to store the recording location.
- Stealth mode, Launcher icon can be hidden (dial custom PIN to launch app)
Please comply with local laws. Make sure you exclude from any Task Killer apps so recordings aren't interrupted.
Permissions used by app:
WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE -- used by the app to store the recordings and metadata on external storage (i.e. SD Card) instead of using (much more limited) internal memory
RECORD AUDIO -- used by the app to gain access to the audio coming through the microphone in order to record
READ PHONE STATE -- used by the app to check to see if a phone call is in progress to prevent recording phone calls
ACCESS NETWORK STATE -- used by the app to check if the device is online before attempting to use external services (i.e. Google maps to plot recording locations)
ACCESS LOCATION -- used by app to plot the location of a previous recording on a map
INTERNET -- used by app to access external services (Google Maps to plot recording locations, Google Licensing to confirm app purchase)
CHECK LICENSE -- used by app to confirm purchase
PROCESS OUTGOING CALLS -- used by app to allow launching by dialing the PIN; allows launcher icon to be hidden
Additional keywords: cop recorder wav hidden spy secret stealth
Upgrade your restaurant search experience. Don’t look to only one source for information when now you can search them all at once!
FeedMe is powered by factual.com, the only restaurant data provider to include over 1.2 million U.S. restaurants from over 40 different sources (including Citysearch, Yelp, Urbanspoon, Foursquare, Allmenus, Menupages, Zagat, and GrubHub).
FeedMe satisfies with exclusive features including:
- I'm Feeling Hungry button – No need to get cranky from hunger! Get a super-quick suggestion for restaurants right around the corner. The more you tell FeedMe which restaurants you like, the smarter it becomes.
- Restaurant ratings aggregated from all available sources. This many people can’t be wrong!
- Powerful filtering – hone in to exactly what you're hungry for.
- Access Google Maps and Navigation directly from each listing.
- Direct links to each restaurant's profile on other source sites (like Yelp and Urbanspoon)
- Easily provide feedback to factual.com to correct errors in listing (e.g. a restaurant has closed)
*** currently listings for the U.S. only ***
2/11/2013 -- Factual.com has confirmed a bug in their API that is causing "out of business" restaurants to be included in the results; they are currently working on a fix. Thank you for your patience.
2/18/2013 -- Factual.com has released a fix for the API error. The abundance of "out of business" listings should now be resolved; please continue to click the "Listing inaccurate" button if you find any remaining problem with a restaurant listing.
Use to confirm the figures the car dealer provides, to compare offers from different dealers, or to figure out your own leasing budget.
Includes an option to share results via email.
Free version: limit of 3 soundboards, no images for each sound, ad-supported.
License key available to unlock all features and remove ads.
Unlocks all features on DIY Soundboard, including unlimited soundboards, custom images for each sound, removal of all ads.
Please email dev for feedback/support.