IBS & Gut Relief
Built to create a lasting difference to your physical, psychological and emotional wellbeing, Zemedy helps you self-manage your IBS. With the help from our digital AI Coach Elle, Zemedy will guide you through a unique 10-week programme, changing the way you treat your IBS symptoms for good.
Zemedy uses the most effective psychological therapies for IBS: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT for IBS) and gut-directed Hypnotherapy. Leveraging the latest medical research, it’s packed with expert know-how from our clinical teams in gastroenterology, nutrition, psychology, and neuroscience, keeping therapy costs down and time-consuming doctor visits to a minimum.
For a limited time, you can try out Zemedy 100% FREE!
11+ Zemedy Features:
1. AI Coach: Elle, your personal IBS expert powered by AI, will keep you motivated, educated, and on-track during your 10-week programme
2. Daily Therapy: Participate in CBT and gut-directed Hypnotherapy audio sessions, scientifically proven to improve IBS symptoms for up to 76% of sufferers
3. Education: Understand how your behaviour, diet, and daily habits influence your IBS, always informed by medical science – no fads, no diets, no food exclusion obsessions.
4. Goals: Explore and set behavioural patterns that are designed to be manageable and achievable to drastically improve your symptoms.
5. Thought Record: Track your thoughts and feelings, identifying and balancing the ways your moods affect your IBS symptoms.
6. Therapeutic Tools: Aid and relieve symptoms daily over a course of care specially tailored to you. Test out breathing exercises, progressive muscle relaxation, guided visualisations, and deep mind training.
7. Flare Mode: Use Flare Mode for fast-acting IBS symptom relief.
8. Health Checker: See how you compare in symptom severity to other IBS patients with our gold-standard assessments.
9. Diary: Record your symptoms, mood, food and lifestyle choices to better understand your IBS triggers.
10. Forum: Get support from other people with IBS on the community page
11.Challenges: Monthly community challenges will help you build healthy habits
Results you can expect:
- Symptom relief for over 70% of patients experiencing chronic bloating, tummy pain, constipation, diarrhea, food sensitivity, and mood swings.
- An improvement in your emotional health and ability to deal with life’s stressors.
- An in-depth understanding of your body, condition and triggers.
- Participation in your very own IBS community
- Support from a team of IBS experts who are ready to answer your questions.
Zemedy isn't a replacement for professional medical help and you should make sure to check with a doctor in addition to using Zemedy before making any medical decisions.
If you have any questions or would like to give us feedback, we would love to hear from you!