I can't seem to set a macro that works fine on the web version but not in the app. When I select a macro, nothing happens. I have a strong data connection, the latest version of the app, and am running Android 7.1.2.
Macros don't work making the mobile app useless.
For how much I have to pay out each month for this, the app sure sucks.
The app is good but very big minus that I can not customize the notification sounds
Very useful to manage customers
I think is nice
In this update, we’ve made a minor tweak to make things run more smoothly for you. In this version we’re bringing you a better experience if you use Problem Tickets and Incidents, and adding features for selecting the views you use in the app. We also added a bunch of bug fixes and performance improvements.
For a more complete list of changes in this release, head to: https://goo.gl/Te3etA