Zendone is a task management app based on GTD® (Getting Things Done), the popular productivity method by David Allen.
- 100% based on the GTD method and vocabulary
- Seamless integration with Evernote and Google Calendar
- Each piece where it belongs with explicit support for GTD lists: projects, next actions, calendar actions, waiting for, someday/maybe list, ticklers...
- Explicit support for GTD inbox processing. Collect your stuff anywhere thanks to Evernote ubiquity and process it in Zendone. Keep your inbox clean!
- Powerful system for dates: calendar dates, deadline, deferred actions (start dates), recurring actions, ticklers…
- Support for GTD incubating lists: someday/maybe and ticklers
- Cloud-based sync: use Zendone anywhere, with apps for iOS, Android, web browsers and Mac (Windows app coming soon).
- Innovative system for managing your next actions so that you can focus only on what's next in your life. Projects are outcomes that require a sequence of actions . But you can create groups of actions within a project that can be executed in parallel.
- Active community of GTD and productivity practitioners: https://community.zendone.com
If generic todo software is not making it for you, maybe it’s time for a change!
You can find out more about Zendone and GTD on www.zendone.com.