The Winmau Darts Scorer designed and developed exclusively by Crunchmedia accompanies your game of darts wherever you are with no need for chalk and duster.
With it's authentic and attractive interface the application allows 2 players to play all versions of 101, 301, 501 or anything up to 999.
You also get quick check out options to help improve your scoring averages along with an unlimited roll-back/forward function (very helpful when beer is involved!)
At the end of your game or leg simply touch the 'avg' button and see how your averages stack up.
As darts is a rapid fire game this application is designed with simplicity in mind and ease of use for when you’re changing places on the oche.
With Winmau’s pedigree as the Worlds finest Dartboard makers this application is a must for any darter no matter how often you play.
The Winmau darts scorer by Crunchmedia – making darts even more fun.
With the Winmau darts scorer you can:
- Start your game from any number (up to 999)
- Check your average throw-score at any time during your game/practice
- Keep track of your score with the unlimited roll-back/forward functions
- Take advantage of the quick check-out function for popular finishes
- Keep track of your legs
Please email with any suggestions for future Updates
Supports Android 2.1 and higher
Play Cricket, DoubleDown, Baseball, x01 and other games with your friends and let the app do the math for you.
The app is simple, but powerful and customizable.
You can define your own sectors and their order for the Cricket and DoubleDown!
Unlimited undo and redo available for all games!
Darts games score counting
Customizable game sectors
Unlimited undo-redo for all games
Different color schemes
Darts board touch sounds
x01 checkout chart with several possible choices
Also available in the Apple store, Windows 8 application store and in Amazon app store for Kindle Fire.
There are very useful shortcuts to input your throws so it EASY AND QUICK TO HANDLE.
- Count the score when you play "501 double out" against another player.
- Keeps score when you practice alone against the computer which is a virtual player with 12 difficulty level (based on avarage score).
- shortcuts for the frequent shots (26, 41, 45, 60, 81, 85, 100)
- opportunity to play sets (best of 5 or best of 3) or legs only
- shortcut to check out and undo
- shortcut to advice the remaining score
- displays the actual score in screensize after 4 seconds so you can see the score away from your device too
NEW NEW NEW!!!
- SPEECH RECOGNIZER (tell the value of your last throw and you'll get the score)
- statistics ( best leg, high out, leg avarage, darts avarage etc.)
- opportunity to slide through the statistics
- SAVE the actual statistics
- opportunity to slide through the archive
Darts Score Pro does just what it says on the tin!
A simple, easy to use darts scoreboard right there on your smartphone. Where ever you are, at home with friends, pub or bar, garage with the kids, the den, the games room etc. you will always have a simple clear darts scoreboard in your pocket.
• Play x01 (101, 301, 501, 701, 901) with up to 4 people
• Play Gotcha (101, 301, 501, 701, 901) with up to 4 players
• Play Cricket with up to 4 players
• Share your victories with your friends via Facebook and Twitter
- Simple and quick. don't mess about entering the score for every dart (unless playing Gotcha)
- you don't need to now anything about scoring darts or darts jargon to use it
- you are up and running in seconds playing your game
- Customise player names.
It’s no secret that positive mental attitude goes a long way to helping any athletes achieve their goals. However, positive thinking is not enough. You need some practical techniques that you can use as and when you need to.
In our "Improve your Darts" hypnosis program , hypnotic suggestions will help you to communicate with your subconscious mind and program new ideas in your darts game for success.
When a Dart player is in the right state of mind, he can access his peak performance and achieve playing "in the zone".
Playing "in the zone," Dart players feel as if they are in a trance. They experience being on automatic pilot as if someone else is throwing the Dart.
Don't just trust us, read what some of our recent customers had to say:-
"Just wanted to drop you a quick email thanking you for your Darts improvement Hypnosis!
I can honestly say in the short period I've had it that I've noticed a massive improvement in my game and in general day to day situations. As a person I'd generally say I'm nervous, but listening to your hypnosis has really helped this. I have to admit the first time I listened to it I fell asleep half way through, but upon listening to it a few more times and including it into my practice regime it has made a vast improvement.
I've always been a good player at home and when playing friends but have always struggled with the match scenario. After listening to your hypnosis I won all 4 of my games on Monday night in my local league, a feat that I have never done in the last 3 years of me playing in the league.
I was over the moon that my practice game was finally coming out in a match and for it to come out in all 4 matches on the evening has sent my confidence through the roof. I cannot recommend the hypnosis enough for any darts player who struggles with nerves. It really is the best tenner I've ever spent!"
Matt, Portsmouth, UK
Well, now there is! With unmatched easyness you can now track your scores on your phone or tablet and even post your game results on Facebook!
With Dart Scorekeeper(tm) you can keep your scores while playing the 'real-life' game.
Dart Scorekeeper currently supports the following:
The most easy scoring entry system ever! Just point your finger on the board and it will zoom in so you can place your darts
* Supports up to 4 players.
* Post your game results on Facebook to share with others!
* Single Game Mode.
* Match Mode:
Best of 3 or 5 legs per set.
Best of 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 or 13 sets.
* x01 games (301, 501, 801, 1001):
Double In option.
Double out option.
* Cricket game:
Play from 20 - 10 or from 20 - 15.
Simple Darts - The best dart score keeping and dart game scoring application. Dart scorecard has never been easier. Don't worry about doing the math or handing the tricky scoring. Just play your favorite dart game with your friends and let simple darts do the rest.
- X01, Cricket, Baseball, Around the World, Shanghai and Golf
- Keep score on one screen with 1 to 4 players
- Unlimited "undo" on X01 and coming soon for Cricket
- Keep player statistics
- Share your games on Facebook
Throw your darts, tap your score and see what all the players have on one screen. That SIMPLE!
Please note this app has a different feature set to the iOS version.
One hundred and eighty!! Welcome to the official app from the 'Voice of Darts' Russ Bray.
Russ Bray is a premier darts referee who has been scoring major professional tournaments for 15 years, and whose distinctive voice is known the world over. In the app Russ calls your scores with his silky vocal tones just as he does on TV.
A blackboard and chalk is no longer needed because the app will keep track of all scores and averages, and also display checkouts when a finish is available.
The app includes the following features:
- Calculator scoring system which allows for a free flowing game.
- Russ Bray calling your scores.
- Play legs starting from 501, 301 and 1001.
- Leg counts.
- Press the last score to undo (each player current leg).
- Checkouts displayed when a finish is available.
- Accurate three dart average for each player.
Just touch the board and press Hit to score any throw. House Rules feature allows you to add common optional rules, and alternate boards let you customize your experience. There's even a built-in crowd!
Intuitively you can input and calculate a dart score without electronic dart machine.
As a electronic dart machine on the dart bar, CountUp mode can be supported by round eight.
(* The official round 10 also supported)
It's easy to play countup, X01 and Cricket as like enjoying it in the dart bar.
- CountUp(8rounds,10rounds), X01(301,501,701,901) And Cricket
- Unlimites "undo" on all games
- 2Player on game
- Sound effect (on,off mode)
- highscore Graphic effect
- Single scores entered by double-click the number will automatically enter.
(CountUp , X01)
With this app you will instantly know what to go for on the dart board to checkout like a professional, with 170 down to 40 covered by this app you will be able to finish off an 01 game as quick as possible and make you a darts champion
Darts Scorecard is the best app for tracking your dart statistics. A must have app, for every darter. Play like Phil Taylor and Raymond van Barneveld, or challenge your friends for a game in a bar!
01 Game,Crickets/Tactics,1-8 players,Statistics,Checkout help,Undo, Sound, Preferences, RSS,and more...
★★★ FEATURES ★★★
★ X01 mode ★
- Play a classic '01 game of darts.
- Custom sets/legs/score up to 9999 (free version limits sets/legs/score options).
- Best of/first to set/leg options
- Double in option
- One touch score buttons - configure up to 9 one touch score buttons
- Save and resume matches (unlimited)
- Advanced statistics within game
- Preview scores before committing, this allows you to enter scores to view outs without submitting the score
★ Cricket ★
- Cricket mode (the free version allows you to play 10 times but unlimited plays can be unlocked).
- In game MPR, high marks count
★ Round The Clock ★
- Round The Clock
- Hit the given sequence in order or create your own (if purchased)
★★ Teams ★★
- Create teams with the ability to combine human and computer players
- Each team and set of players have their own statistics.
- Play team V team matches
★★ Advanced statistics and graphs ★★
- Bar graphs for high scores
- Three dart average line graphs to help track your progress
- Win/loss graphs
- Graphs for every game mode
★★ Create human and computer players ★★
- Create human players (2 for free, unlimited if purchased)
- Create computer players (if purchased) tweaking up to 6 different skill options to craft your perfect simulated opponent.
- Add your created players to teams.
★★ Mix it up ★★
- Play on your own for practice, human versus human, human versus computer, 2 humans versus 2 computer players, 1 human verses 5 computer players - you can mix and match any match!
★★ Computer players of all skill levels ★★
- Unlock up to 9 computer players, ranging from novice to Master level (100+ three dart averages!). If 9 isn't enough, you can create your own!
- 3 computers players for free
★★ Tournaments ★★
- Create your own tournaments: You can create a series of opponents to play in any on match, for example: Your team (Team A) plays Team B. When Team B is defeated, you move on to Team C. When Team C is defeated you move on to Team D and so on. You can do this for a series of 1 on 1 or team matches!
★★ Ultimate realism ★★
Darts Master 2 is clever - just like on a real dart board when the computer misses it will intelligently generate a realistic miss.
Each game mode has it's own artificial intelligence and no two games are the same.
★★ Feedback ★★
Straight from within the app you can provide me feedback, I'd love to hear from you and if you have any suggestions or ideas, please let me know, I take everything on board!
And yes, a computer can produce a 9 dart finish!
Internet - purely for emailing crash reports. No adverts.
- League mode
- Custom legs/sets
- More customization
- Save/resume RTC and Cricket modes
- Practice modes
Please email any suggestions/feedback to email@example.com or visit www.redbytecomputing.com/apps for more information.
More from developer
This program is loaded with 32 important speech evaluation criteria that you can use when evaluating other people's speeches. As you hear a speaker, or even after, you can take the pressure to figure out how to evaluate them by cycling through the evaluation criteria in this program.
Even if you're just working on your own, this program will be useful in helping you recognize what types of problems the pros know what to watch out for.
Each criteria for you to judge is associated with a dynamic, sourced quotation that can be used as a lead into to your formal evaluation of a speech.
You need these flashcards! They currently contain over 160 formulas, acronyms and definitions likely to be found on the Project Management Professional (PMI) certification exam.
The system is adaptive, meaning that the better you understand a term, the less likely it is to be asked. The system also allows you to toggle between a multiple choice mode and a traditional flash card mode, depending upon your preferences.
It even slowly adds terms over time, so that you don't get overwhelmed as you learn new project management vocabulary.
It contains more than 300 cards covering biology, geography and chemistry that anyone who studies oceanography should know. If you want to be presented with multiple choices while you use the flashcards, you can do that. If you want to use flash cards without multiple choice you can do that too.
These oceanography flashcards utilize a modified version of the Leitner system. The better you understand a flashcard, the less likely the system is to ask. That way you can focus on learning new material.
Use NeatDB instead.
Create custom data entry forms for your team's phones and then, as they enter data, it magically appears on a password protected field of our website ( http://NeatDB.com ).
Worried about getting your data out of our system? Don't be. We present the data as a webpage, and with a single button click, you can save all of your submissions as an Excel file - open it with Microsoft Excel, Open Office or any other software that supports the Excel file format.
Note: Projects require an account at http://NeatDB.com but a single account can support hundreds of users.