This dart scoreboard app includes the following functionality and features
- X01 game with several options like double out, master in, ...
- CPU Player including 9 levels of diccifulty
- Game and player statistics: scoring, average, checkout, aiming, CPU 1on1
- Advanced minimalistic user interface
- Player management: profile picture, player name, favourite status
- Checkout Suggestions
- Smartphone / Tablet Support
This dart scoreboard offers the possibility to capture and present dart data in single- and multiplayer modus. All player statistics can be analyzed on several detail levels like leg statistic, set statistic, game statistic or player statistic. Let's Dart Scoreboard gives every player the chance to analyze and improve his skills.
Have fun an game on!
Darts Scorecard is the best app for tracking your dart statistics. A must have app, for every darter. Play like Phil Taylor and Raymond van Barneveld, or challenge your friends for a game in a bar!
01 Game,Crickets/Tactics,1-8 players,Statistics,Checkout help,Undo, Sound, Preferences, RSS,and more...
Analyse your Dart-trainingresults from 501, Bob's 27, Catch 40 and much more.
DartTrainer is a trainings-app for darts player.
Insert your trainingresults and analyse them in detail. DartTrainer gives you a perfect feedback of your training.
Stop using an Excel-Chart or a training-sheet - now you can record all your results - always and everywhere!
- Practise 501, Bob's 27, Catch 40, Shootout, Target!
- Play 501 against your saved games!
- Increase your difficulty level!
- Analyse all your results!
- Edit your custom checkouttable!
- ... and much more features!
For more information:
any questions, wishes or bugs:
Have fun and Good Darts!
Please email with any suggestions for future Updates
Supports Android 2.1 and higher
One hundred and eighty! Welcome to the official app from the 'Voice of Darts' Russ Bray. Russ is a world famous darts referee who has been scoring major professional Sky TV tournaments for 15 years.
In the app Russ referees your darts match in full including speaking your name, throws, total left, and shot-outs with his silky vocal tones exactly as he does on TV - you'll think you're at the Ally Pally!
As well as two player scoring you can also improve your game by playing virtual matches against the computer (01 games).
All players have their own profile including a photo which can be shown during play. Every match is recorded with detailed stats including average, first 9 average, best leg (darts thrown), highest checkout, highest throw, doubles hit and score table (60's, 100's, 140's and 180's counts).
In this free version you can play matches starting at 201. Upgrade to the full version and get the best selling darts scorer with loads of extra features for a fraction of the cost of a standalone product!
- 2 Player.
- Play the computer practice mode (01 games).
- Personalised audio, hear Russ speak YOUR name (over 1000 names including player nicknames).
- Audio the same as on TV (over 1300 audio clips).
- Player profiles including photos, handicaps and audio name which can be changed at any time.
- Full match history.
- Detailed stats for the current match and all past matches including average, first 9 average, best leg (darts thrown), highest checkout, highest throw, doubles hit and score table (60's, 100's, 140's and 180's counts).
- Choose between scoring the full three dart total or each dart individually.
- Play with leg or set scoring (3 or 5 leg sets).
- Select starting player.
- Last 4 scores shown in 3 dart mode.
- Number of darts thrown in current leg.
- Checkouts displayed when a finish is available.
- Full undo and redo for the current leg.
- Music plays alongside Russ calling your match.
** Used by members of the Australian and England cricket teams **
** Sky Sports coverage during the World Matchplay **
Follow us on Twitter @RussBrayApp.
There are very useful shortcuts to input your throws so it EASY AND QUICK TO HANDLE.
- Count the score when you play "501 double out" against another player.
This is the only app on market which has computer opponent function!
- Keeps score when you practice alone against the computer which is a virtual player with 12 difficulty level (based on average score)
- shortcuts for the frequent shots (26, 41, 45, 60, 81, 85, 100)
- opportunity to play sets (best of 5 or best of 3) or legs only
- shortcut to check out and undo
- shortcut to advice the remaining score
- displays the actual score in screen-size after 4 seconds so you can see the score away from your device too
This is the free version but there are NO MORE RESTRICTIONS
- in the full version there are SPEAK option too.
How do you think the top darts players stay at the top of the league? Well, that’s simpler said than done: finding the best darts material that fits your style and level, and, of course, practice, practice and more practice! Dylan’s Darts Trainer is your aid during your darts practice!
Pro's push their averages and finishes every day to make sure that during a match they don’t have to worry about their singles, doubles, triples and bulls scoring accuracy but can focus on the tactics needed to turn a lost leg into a win and deal with the pressure of a desperately needed 3 darts finish!
Dylan’s Darts Trainer can be your aid during your darts practice by:
• keeping records of your target training sessions
• visualising your results in comprehensive tables and charts
• suggesting improvement areas by means of tailor made training sessions
“Dylan only needs 5 to win this leg and match, a single one and double two, this should be walk in the park… He is taking his time, moves to the oche, hmm, doesn't seem to be that confident, goes for the single one, what? He hit the triple 18! No score!!!”
Well, a scenario you could but don't want to experience!
Dylan’s Darts Trainer focusses on your target practice: the score is not important, but the number of darts you need to use to hit each single one target on the board, from the double twenty to the bull’s eye. Put the app on the table next to the board, start a target practice by a click on a button: practice all the singles, doubles, triples or bulls, one at a time. The app shows your previous average for the selected mission, the target to practice and the previous average for this target. After a training session the app shows you your averages and progress, your goal: improve your dart skills by lowering the number of darts you need to hit the target, while in the meantime lowering your overall averages.
After every training session your results are stored in a database and you can pop up several screens and charts based on this historical data, for instance:
• A chart showing your performance on the dartboard and identifying your best and worst quadrants on the board
• For each target a chart showing
o The history of the last ten target practice sessions
o Your average in time so you can get a feel of your progress
o The average for all singles, doubles triples or bulls so you can compare this target with the other results
• For each target group a chart showing
o The history of the last ten mission practice sessions
o Your average in time so you can get a feel of your progress
• A table showing the ranking of your target scores, from the best singles, to the worst triples
These are a must have to analyse your progress, strengths and weaknesses and to define a game plan to improve your target scoring accuracy and averages!
Tailor made training sessions
Not only you can use the records and charts to spot your strong and weak areas on the board yourself, it is also used by Dylan’s Darts Trainer in proposing tailor made training sessions.
When you select a bootcamp, a list of targets of singles, doubles and triples is created based on your latest results: a sorted mix of your top scores, worst scores and of targets you practiced the least. In this way a bootcamp provides you a balanced training session of which you can determine the length yourself: three bootcamps lengths are defined, a normal bootcamp, a supercamp and a megacamp. Also a tailor made training is available based on your best or worst quadrant on the board. Training regularly based on these tailor made training sessions helps you maintain your strengths, as well as improve on your weak spots!
* easy and intuitive to use
* very nice design including full screen mode
* no adds
* undo functionality
* history of hits of current match
* black application background to significantly reduce power consumption if you have an AMOLED display.
This app is field-tested. Nevertheless, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any suggestion for improvement or detect any problems while using this app. I will try to update the app as soon as possible. If you like this app please leave a 5-star rating. Thank you very much!
Some additional technical information concerning the message boxes at top of the app:
To get some optical response after adding scores by tapping the fields there are shown messages at the very top of the app indicating the last entered scores. These messages are in a message queue and are shown with some delay. So in case you are playing around with the app and adding lots of scores in a very short time the message queue takes some time to show all the messages which might look a bit strange. In a realistic game situations this does not matter.
By the way, these little disappearing message boxes are an android featurecalled "toasts".
Darts Practice 20 application analyses your performance at 20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15 regions and calculates variations in horizontal and vertical axes. The aim is to hit maximum triples in 100 darts. Most of the players prefer this practice routine but only keep total score. This application keeps statistics and variances in addition to score which might be important to pin point mistakes.
- Practice: Boxes are only available for 4 neighbour regions in "Practice" page. Any other hit should be marked with outside box. Application uses entered data to calculate up/down and left/right drifts from triple and amount of variation in horizontal and vertical axes. Although hits to small and big pie are the same in score, they make difference in variation. Therefore, user should enter practice data to corresponding regions properly to make calculations reliable. Average and best scores are displayed for the selected target. Text colour changes to green and red, when you are above and below respectively in order to motivate.
- Performance: Basic statistics are listed in this page such as number of triples, 180s, 140s, 100s, etc. Besides that statistical information, darts distribution map represents number of hits to each region with color code.
- Analysis: Variations of darts in horizontal and vertical axes are calculated in this page. Comment section is the summary of calculations to give an idea about drifts from target triple. In addition to drifts, variance is also calculated in both axes. Maximum variance is 10.
- Statistics: Long term statistics are kept and displayed visually in weekly, monthly, yearly basis. Average and best scores for selected duration are also displayed.
- Help: Basic explanations of the application are described in this page
- 301 Double out
- 301 Triple out
- 301 Masters out
- 501 Double out
- 501 Triple out
- 501 Masters out
- 701 Double out
- 701 Triple out
- 701 Masters out
Play Cricket, DoubleDown, x01 and other games with your friends and let the app do the math for you.
The app is simple, but powerful and customizable.
You can define your own sectors and their order for the Cricket, DoubleDown and Baseball!
Unlimited undo and redo available for all games!
Different color schemes.
Darts games score counting
Customizable game sectors
Unlimited undo-redo for all games
Different color schemes
Darts board touch sounds
x01 checkout chart with several possible choices
Also available for Apple iPad, Windows 8 tablets and Amazon Kindle Fire.
this is a preview
- games 301, 501, 701, 901
- 1 to 6 Players
- Double Out
- Player Names
currently to fix:
- game logic :D
- layout for devices with low resolution display
- persistent player names
- table of all played rounds
- correct/change throws via table
- calculate last throws
- other games
send questions and comments via e-mail
- Triple Practices: 100 Darts Triple, Denis's Triples and Thousands
- Double Practices: Bob's 27 and Double Clock
- Bull Practices: 100 Darts Bull
- Out Practices: 61 Up @ 3 Darts
Use NeatDB instead.
Create custom data entry forms for your team's phones and then, as they enter data, it magically appears on a password protected field of our website ( http://NeatDB.com ).
Worried about getting your data out of our system? Don't be. We present the data as a webpage, and with a single button click, you can save all of your submissions as an Excel file - open it with Microsoft Excel, Open Office or any other software that supports the Excel file format.
Note: Projects require an account at http://NeatDB.com but a single account can support hundreds of users.
You need these flashcards! They currently contain over 160 formulas, acronyms and definitions likely to be found on the Project Management Professional (PMI) certification exam.
The system is adaptive, meaning that the better you understand a term, the less likely it is to be asked. The system also allows you to toggle between a multiple choice mode and a traditional flash card mode, depending upon your preferences.
It even slowly adds terms over time, so that you don't get overwhelmed as you learn new project management vocabulary.
It contains more than 300 cards covering biology, geography and chemistry that anyone who studies oceanography should know. If you want to be presented with multiple choices while you use the flashcards, you can do that. If you want to use flash cards without multiple choice you can do that too.
These oceanography flashcards utilize a modified version of the Leitner system. The better you understand a flashcard, the less likely the system is to ask. That way you can focus on learning new material.
This program is loaded with 32 important speech evaluation criteria that you can use when evaluating other people's speeches. As you hear a speaker, or even after, you can take the pressure to figure out how to evaluate them by cycling through the evaluation criteria in this program.
Even if you're just working on your own, this program will be useful in helping you recognize what types of problems the pros know what to watch out for.
Each criteria for you to judge is associated with a dynamic, sourced quotation that can be used as a lead into to your formal evaluation of a speech.