The Winmau Darts Scorer designed and developed exclusively by Crunchmedia accompanies your game of darts wherever you are with no need for chalk and duster.
With it's authentic and attractive interface the application allows 2 players to play all versions of 101, 301, 501 or anything up to 999.
You also get quick check out options to help improve your scoring averages along with an unlimited roll-back/forward function (very helpful when beer is involved!)
At the end of your game or leg simply touch the 'avg' button and see how your averages stack up.
As darts is a rapid fire game this application is designed with simplicity in mind and ease of use for when you’re changing places on the oche.
With Winmau’s pedigree as the Worlds finest Dartboard makers this application is a must for any darter no matter how often you play.
The Winmau darts scorer by Crunchmedia – making darts even more fun.
With the Winmau darts scorer you can:
- Start your game from any number (up to 999)
- Check your average throw-score at any time during your game/practice
- Keep track of your score with the unlimited roll-back/forward functions
- Take advantage of the quick check-out function for popular finishes
- Keep track of your legs
One hundred and eighty! Welcome to the official app from the 'Voice of Darts' Russ Bray. Russ is a world famous darts referee who has been scoring major professional Sky TV tournaments for 15 years.
In the app Russ referees your darts match in full including speaking your name, throws, total left, and shot-outs with his silky vocal tones exactly as he does on TV - you'll think you're at the Ally Pally!
As well as two player and Cricket scoring you can also improve your game by playing virtual matches against the computer (01 games) at ten different skill levels. If you can beat the computer at level 10 you are ready to take on the world number one!
All players have their own profile including a photo which can be shown during play. Every match is recorded with detailed stats including average, first 9 average, best leg (darts thrown), highest checkout, highest throw, doubles hit and score table (60's, 100's, 140's and 180's counts).
Get the best selling darts scorer for a fraction of the cost of a standalone product!
- 2 Player.
- Play the computer practice mode (01 games).
- Cricket scoring.
- Personalised audio, hear Russ speak YOUR name (over 1000 names including player nicknames).
- Request a name and Russ will record it for you personally.
- Audio the same as on TV (over 1300 audio clips).
- Player profiles including photos, handicaps and audio name which can be changed at any time.
- Full match history.
- Detailed stats for the current match and all past matches including average, first 9 average, best leg (darts thrown), highest checkout, highest throw, doubles hit and score table (60's, 100's, 140's and 180's counts).
- Choose between scoring the full three dart total or each dart individually.
- Set your own custom start number between 101 and 9999.
- Play with handicaps.
- Play with double to start (including play the computer). This is the format for the PDC World Grand Prix and also popular in local leagues.
- Play with leg or set scoring (3 or 5 leg sets).
- Select starting player.
- 10 computer levels.
- Last 4 scores shown in 3 dart mode.
- Number of darts thrown in current leg.
- Checkouts displayed when a finish is available.
- Full undo and redo for the current leg.
- Music plays alongside Russ calling your match.
** Used by members of the Australian and England cricket teams **
** Sky Sports coverage during the World Matchplay **
Follow us on Twitter @RussBrayApp.
If you purchased the old version we will refund the cost if you want to buy this new app. Include the new order number in the refund request.
It’s no secret that positive mental attitude goes a long way to helping any athletes achieve their goals. However, positive thinking is not enough. You need some practical techniques that you can use as and when you need to.
In our "Improve your Darts" hypnosis program , hypnotic suggestions will help you to communicate with your subconscious mind and program new ideas in your darts game for success.
When a Dart player is in the right state of mind, he can access his peak performance and achieve playing "in the zone".
Playing "in the zone," Dart players feel as if they are in a trance. They experience being on automatic pilot as if someone else is throwing the Dart.
Don't just trust us, read what some of our recent customers had to say:-
"Just wanted to drop you a quick email thanking you for your Darts improvement Hypnosis!
I can honestly say in the short period I've had it that I've noticed a massive improvement in my game and in general day to day situations. As a person I'd generally say I'm nervous, but listening to your hypnosis has really helped this. I have to admit the first time I listened to it I fell asleep half way through, but upon listening to it a few more times and including it into my practice regime it has made a vast improvement.
I've always been a good player at home and when playing friends but have always struggled with the match scenario. After listening to your hypnosis I won all 4 of my games on Monday night in my local league, a feat that I have never done in the last 3 years of me playing in the league.
I was over the moon that my practice game was finally coming out in a match and for it to come out in all 4 matches on the evening has sent my confidence through the roof. I cannot recommend the hypnosis enough for any darts player who struggles with nerves. It really is the best tenner I've ever spent!"
Matt, Portsmouth, UK
* Fully optimised single screen operation.
* Now sizes to screen for use with all smartphones and tablets.
* Optimised audio levels for enhanced headphone listening.
Play Cricket, DoubleDown, Baseball, x01 and other games with your friends and let the app do the math for you.
The app is simple, but powerful and customizable.
You can define your own sectors and their order for the Cricket and DoubleDown!
Unlimited undo and redo available for all games!
Darts games score counting
Customizable game sectors
Unlimited undo-redo for all games
Different color schemes
Darts board touch sounds
x01 checkout chart with several possible choices
Also available in the Apple store, Windows 8 application store and in Amazon app store for Kindle Fire.
Wherever you are at home with your friends, pub or bar, you will always have a darts machine in your pocket.
This app has the greatest feature that you can save not only the game score but also the positions of the darts thrown, and can check them out later.
Throw your dart and input your score simply by tap the position on the darts board where your dart was thrown, that makes the scoring simple.
- Darts games score counting
- Simple scoring user interface
- Up to 4 players on games
- Unlimited undo on all games
- Sound effect & BGM
- Award&Feats graphic effect
- Scatterplot of the darts thrown
- Graph that displays the round scores
- High score(High score, High PPR, High MPR)
- Average Score(Average PPR, Average MPR)
- Award&Feats count
Please rate & comment if you like it.
Simple Darts - The best dart score keeping and dart game scoring application. Dart scorecard has never been easier. Don't worry about doing the math or handing the tricky scoring. Just play your favorite dart game with your friends and let simple darts do the rest.
- X01, Cricket, Baseball, Around the World, Shanghai and Golf
- Keep score on one screen with 1 to 4 players
- Unlimited "undo" on X01 and coming soon for Cricket
- Keep player statistics
- Share your games on Facebook
Throw your darts, tap your score and see what all the players have on one screen. That SIMPLE!
- Manage your teams and players
- Track standings and wins/losses for individual teams
- Track every shot of every game played
- Get statistics on averages and scoring summaries for each player of every team
- Export statistics to CSV files to share with other players in a spreadsheet format
- Import/Export feature to manage different sets of statistics (multiple leagues or seasons, practice sessions etc.)
- Contains a simple scorer to play a game without affecting statistics
- Supports 1 on 1, 2 on 2, 3 on 3 and 4 on 4 games
- Allows the use of “missing” players for offset team matches (up to 4 players per team)
- Supports portrait and also landscape view for faster entry.
In-game features include:
- Features both board calculator and keypad modes of shot entry
- Board calculator will follow the game rules
(I.e. check-out must be a double, divide by 5 requires 3 darts in the board etc.)
- Suggestions for all check-out combinations
- Suggestions for check-out positioning when check-out is not possible
- Suggestions for next dart to make a divide by 5 shot total
- Undo/redo buttons for the complete game session
- View shot by shot game details directly in-game (certain game formats only)
Game types available:
- Double Out - 1001
- Double Out - 501
- Double Out - 301
- Double Out - 101
- Divide by 5 - 101
Coming next in version 2.0:
- Ability to create/view season schedule.
- League level statistics including (but not limited to) highest game, highest finish and highest shot.
- Suggestions on statistics and features are welcome.
How to use:
Most of the screen is taken up with two tables showing the scores made and what is remaining.
Firstly, select what the start scores are to be. The default is 501. Select the row with just 501 in it and the keyboard is shown. Type in the new starting score. Anything is acceptable as long as it is 2 or more. Select OK to make the number typed the starting value. Do this for each player.
Then start recording the scores for each player. There are two text fields at the bottom of the screen. Select the left field for player one and the right field for player two. When you select a field it changes to a yellow background colour and the keyboard is shown. You can enter any number up to and including 180. Type in the number using the keyboard and press OK to make this the player's score. The keyboard disappears and the score is shown for the player. The remainder changes to reflect the score given.
If you make a mistake and need to change one of the scores entered then just select the row in the table. The keyboard will be shown. Enter the correct score and then press OK. The score will be changed and so will all remaining scores that have been affected by the change in the score made.
You can start a new game at any point by selecting the first row in the table (the row with only a remainder value in it, where the score is usually will be blank) and entering a new start value. You will have to confirm this change if there are any subsequent scores.
this is a preview
- games 301, 501, 701, 901
- 1 to 6 Players
- Double Out
- Player Names
currently to fix:
- game logic :D
- layout for devices with low resolution display
- persistent player names
- table of all played rounds
- correct/change throws via table
- calculate last throws
- other games
send questions and comments via e-mail
- 301 Double out
- 301 Triple out
- 301 Masters out
- 501 Double out
- 501 Triple out
- 501 Masters out
- 701 Double out
- 701 Triple out
- 701 Masters out
This dart scoreboard app includes the following functionality and features
- X01 game with several options like double out, master in, ...
- CPU Player including 9 levels of diccifulty
- Game and player statistics: scoring, average, checkout, aiming, CPU 1on1
- Advanced minimalistic user interface
- Player management: profile picture, player name, favourite status
- Checkout Suggestions
- Smartphone / Tablet Support
This dart scoreboard offers the possibility to capture and present dart data in single- and multiplayer modus. All player statistics can be analyzed on several detail levels like leg statistic, set statistic, game statistic or player statistic. Let's Dart Scoreboard gives every player the chance to analyze and improve his skills.
Have fun an game on!
- Triple Practices: 100 Darts Triple, Denis's Triples and Thousands
- Double Practices: Bob's 27 and Double Clock
- Bull Practices: 100 Darts Bull
- Out Practices: 61 Up @ 3 Darts
Use NeatDB instead.
Create custom data entry forms for your team's phones and then, as they enter data, it magically appears on a password protected field of our website ( http://NeatDB.com ).
Worried about getting your data out of our system? Don't be. We present the data as a webpage, and with a single button click, you can save all of your submissions as an Excel file - open it with Microsoft Excel, Open Office or any other software that supports the Excel file format.
Note: Projects require an account at http://NeatDB.com but a single account can support hundreds of users.
You need these flashcards! They currently contain over 160 formulas, acronyms and definitions likely to be found on the Project Management Professional (PMI) certification exam.
The system is adaptive, meaning that the better you understand a term, the less likely it is to be asked. The system also allows you to toggle between a multiple choice mode and a traditional flash card mode, depending upon your preferences.
It even slowly adds terms over time, so that you don't get overwhelmed as you learn new project management vocabulary.
It contains more than 300 cards covering biology, geography and chemistry that anyone who studies oceanography should know. If you want to be presented with multiple choices while you use the flashcards, you can do that. If you want to use flash cards without multiple choice you can do that too.
These oceanography flashcards utilize a modified version of the Leitner system. The better you understand a flashcard, the less likely the system is to ask. That way you can focus on learning new material.
This program is loaded with 32 important speech evaluation criteria that you can use when evaluating other people's speeches. As you hear a speaker, or even after, you can take the pressure to figure out how to evaluate them by cycling through the evaluation criteria in this program.
Even if you're just working on your own, this program will be useful in helping you recognize what types of problems the pros know what to watch out for.
Each criteria for you to judge is associated with a dynamic, sourced quotation that can be used as a lead into to your formal evaluation of a speech.