Freelance Watcher it's a personal assistent that can help You be in stream of the new projects from the world’s largest workplaces for freelancers.
To filter the projects use the projects filter consisting of keywords separated by commas, for example: "Some of" - "java,j2ee".
Keywords: freelancer, job, online job, remote work.
To filter the projects use the projects filter consisting of keywords separated by commas, for example: "Some of" - "joomla,wordpress,seo".
Keywords: freelancer, job, online job, remote work.
Freelance SimCalc also allows you to calculate the costs and the part of management fees according to your invoice.
SimCalc Freelance is easy to use, after providing at least your coast and the rate of management fees, a simple "swipe" gesture et voila :-)
SimCalc Freelance will become quickly your best ally ifor your future negotiations.
You can adapt the different rates to your needs : employee rate, employer rate, VAT, ...
- Monthly turnover calculation
- Daily turnover calculation
- Management fees calculation
- Miscellaneous fees calculation
- Mission expences management
- Operating coasts management
- Ability to define new calculation rates
- Ability to define new VAT rates
- Graphic distribution
After trying several mobile apps for timesheet registration I ended up with developing another one for Android.
• Calendar view with colored indication
• Hourly and daily rate support
• Punch-in/punch-out including overnight support
• Expense registration
• Multiple currencies (one per project)
• Linking clients to your phone Contact list
• Pie chart reports (weekly, monthly, yearly) including Take home calculation with flat tax rate
• Tracking work location (optional) with Google Map display
• CSV and XML data export via e-mail
• Backup/Restore via XML file
For real time tracking place a shortcut fTS Time on a home screen; tap it to punch in; do your work; tap it another time to punch out and save you time record attributes.
Tested on Gingerbread and Froyo emulator, and also on HTC Desire with Android 2.2.
key words: timesheet, punch in, punch out, freelance
The xLancer app makes it easy to keep up with the latest freelance job listings that fit your skills. You can also find an expert to outsource your work to an offshore team or individual freelancers.
Why does it make you grant access to the developer on Elance (Zhaidarbek Ayazbayev)?
Short answer: because that's how oAuth authentication works.
Long answer: Accessing workroom methods requires prior approval from Elance. Upon approval, application developers are granted a Consumer Secret that is used for signing all OAuth requests. Read more about it here http://www.elance.com/p/api/oauth
- Search jobs and providers
- Access your Elance account via oAuth authorization — xLancer doesn’t ask or keep your credentials
- Read out loud job description using TTS engine
- Specify keywords that describe your skills and xLancer will automatically search jobs for you
- Save your favorite jobs/providers on your phone for offline viewing
- Specify criteria that describes jobs you are interested in, and xLancer will automatically store them for offline viewing in watch list.
- Ignore jobs/providers that you are not interested in, and you won’t see them in search results anymore
- Sort search results by budget, date posted, time left, and bid count
- Easily paginate through search results
- Get notified when your favorite jobs are about to expire
- Create a reminder to place a bid on job later.
KEYWORDS: Elance, Freelancer, oDesk, work at home, job search, data entry, outsource, offshore, www.elance.com, www.freelancer.com, www.odesk.com, getafreelancer
Deadlines Reminder is really simple and very intuitive. You don't have to reset reminders over and over again. You will be automatically notified about upcoming deadlines every day. Of course you can set reminders frequency and times so you will be informed when you want and as much as you want. This app can be also used as deadline countdown.
*** Some of the features: ****
* Different colors
* Automatic notifications
and more ...
Great Recurring Reminder. This app is great for reminding you of things to do- until you finally get them done!
Please feel free to contact me with any suggestion or improvement.
Can be used as:
Deadlines Reminder, To Do Reminder, Recurring Reminder, Deadline Countdown
Its conception aimed to be simple and make it very lightweight.
A simple and colorful interface for a better readability.
Only useful features in order to have a simple and intuitive utilization.
Simple Deadlines only do what is asked, no more no less. No need to share things on social networks to manage your deadlines. Same goes for ads!
You can report a bug at the following address: https://github.com/chibibi/simpleDeadlines/issues
Some nice guys made a german and a spanish translations (free software ftw). I try to maintain it but since I don't speak these languages there can be errors. Feel free to notify me, I'll be glad to correct it.
As opposed to directly specify the due date, you specify the period (days, months).
For example, If you leave the "1 month" period, deadline date will be set after one month of the date of the check.
you can select the reminder function which notifies the status bar when the deadline is close.
I have prepared three modes. You can change at any time mode, period, tostarting date.
■ Repeat mode
It is a type to the next period starts again from the date when it was performed.
For example oil exchange, and management of the deadline date of the point card.
■ Auto repeat mode
It is a type to the next period begins once the due date.
For example use to check the time to repeat the same interval, such as birthday.
Note that if you want to specify the "end of each month", set one month period with the origin date to the 31st(January 31, for example) .
■ One-shot mode
It will be stopped once the next period does not start it is possible to obtain.
The next period starts from the day when you check in that state.
This app includes the software opencsv, which distributed in the Apache License 2.0.
Please understand that it can not bear the damage that occurred in the use of the app.
It has three ways to protect your device:
- Remote control through the website www.cerberusapp.com
- Remote control via text messages
- SIM Checker (for devices that have a SIM card): you will automatically receive alerts if someone uses your phone with an unauthorized SIM card
Remote control allows you to perform many operations on your device, like:
- Locate and track it
- Start a loud alarm, even if the device is set to silent mode
- Wipe the internal memory and the SD card
- Hide Cerberus from the app drawer
- Lock the device with a code
- Record audio from the microphone
- Get a list of last calls sent and received
- Get information about network and operator the device is connected to
- And much more!
Cerberus automatically enables GPS if it is off when you try to localize your device (only on Android < 2.3.3) and you can protect it from unauthorized uninstalling - more info in the app configuration.
The app works even if the device does not have an internet connection thanks to remote control by sms messages. Also, the SIM Checker feature allows you to know the new number to send texts to, if the SIM card is changed. Texts received and sent for Cerberus remote control will not start any notification and will not appear in the Messages application.
Cerberus does not drain the battery because there is no background service running: it will activate only if there is a remote control request and will stop afterwards.
More features for rooted devices: complete uninstall protection (a thief will be able to delete Cerberus only by flashing another ROM), GPS auto-enabling even on Android > 2.3.3. More info on the website in the Help section.
If you already bought SIM Checker Pro you can have Cerberus at a discounted price, contact us for information.
Have any questions, issues or feature requests? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be glad to answer!
The app has no separate pro version. Buy premium in settings.
• Add, edit or remove past entries.
• Multitasking, parallel tasks active simultaneously.
• Breaks registered separate, paid or unpaid.
• Overtime calculation.
• Voice commands, control the app with the phone still in your pocket.
• Automated punch in/out using GPS position, WiFi network, QR code or NFC tag.
• Timeclock style lock and home screen widgets.
• Import customer phone calls as tasks.
• Import calendar events as tasks.
• Manual and automatic export of tasks to calendar.
• Use tags for work classification.
• Document with notes, photos and maps.
• Weekly calendar view with work history.
• Export IIF timesheets that can be directly imported into QuickBooks.
• Handle multiple jobs, clients.
• Choose clients from contacts.
• Base salary/income per hour.
• Per project hourly rates for overtime etc.
• Register date, note, quantity, unit and price.
• Predefined unit price list.
• Automatic mileage calculation using GPS with Google Earth™ (KML) map route/track export.
• Time and income/earnings from tasks, overtime and expenses.
• Overall or per project.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• Graphical chart with daily/weekly hours.
• Powerful time/payroll and expense report customization (layout) options.
• Save frequently used customization options as presets.
• Create PDFs, printable invoices and timesheets.
• Itemized or aggregated (summary) reports.
• Sales tax (VAT/GST) or income tax.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• File formats: QuickBooks (IIF), Microsoft Excel (XLS), PDF, CSV, HTML and XML.
• Send as e-mail attachment or to FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Very flexible hourly rate options for overtime, off-hours, weekends, holidays, tagged, etc.
• Expense price list with import/export as CSV, XLS and XML.
• Manual and automatic backup to SD-card, FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Custom tags.
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
• Show ongoing tasks as status bar notifications.
• Internationalization: currency, first day of week, distance (mile/km), paper & envelope size.
• Configurable interface: dialogs, editors, lists, duration format, etc.
• Google Earth™ (KML) map editor
• FTP client (extension)
• Excel spreadsheet viewer
• Image viewer
• Text editor
Read the documentation, also found within the app in the Help menu:
Available languages (more coming soon)
• German (Thanks to, Bernhard Gatzhammer)
If you’d like to see the app in your language, we’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation:
For support or general discussion:
Report any problems or feature requests using the embedded issue tracker or visit:
Follow us on Google+:
Use time sheet (zeiterfassung) as a simple timeclock, work clock (punch clock, punch card, time card), timekeeper, worksheet, work schedule recorder or a complete solution for worktime tracking (time tracker), time keeping and time recording for payroll management.
Freelancer Timesheet will help you optimise your work. Simply create your projects and clients, configure your hourly rate and start booking your hours of work. Freelancer Timesheet will keep you updated of your project's revenue and you can easily create PDF invoices which you can send via mail right from the app: It's that easy to keep track of your projects.
Freelancer Timesheet offers every freelancer a whole lot of amazing features:
• Administrate your projects and clients and keep track of your generated revenue
• When you start working on a project simply start booking and end it afterwards: Freelancer Timesheet will record your working times for you
• Freelancer Timesheet keeps you updated of your generated project's revenue and you can easily manage and modify your booked working hours
• With just a few clicks you can create PDF invoices right from the app: just set up your project's hourly rate, tax rate, your invoice's footer, your company address and logo and create invoices with your booked hours
• Use your own letter paper to personalize your invoices
• You can easily include extra positions like travel costs, expenses for overnight accommodation or dicounts to complete your invoices
• Freelancer Timesheet will always keep a reference of your created invoices and you can access them anytime and mark them as paid
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.
We appreciate your feedback and improvement ideas.
More informations are available on my website:
Fawad Barat | Business Apps for iOS and Android
TimeAct is free of charge application with Android (higher v.2.2) and Web platforms support (http://www.timeact.biz). The light, transparent, intuitive user interface of this app is the best choice for people who loves minimalism.
1. Personal scheduler, to-do list.
2. Group scheduler (family, small business). All devices are synchronizing with one TimeAct account.
3. Project scheduler. The project supports list of tasks. A person or group is responsible for task.
4. Simple synchronizing with push notifications support.
5. SMS-Assistant is a new feature, which helps automatically create new tasks from incoming sms with future's date inside. (e.x. "CitiBank, Please pay your monthly fee till 10/4/2013").
todo list, to-do list, to do list, task, project, organizer, lists, notes, personal assistant, scheduler, reminder.