The Zenidoc application is an Android compatible version 2.1 + lightweight workflow customer Zenidoc consisting primarily a work list and advanced digital dictaphone, connecting exclusively to a Zenidoc Portal, a server application for managing tasks (Workflow). Communication between the client and the server is done via the HTTP or HTTPS protocol, via 3G, Edge or WiFi. MiniPortail, a free version of the portal but clamped, is available on the http://dictee.zenidoc.com/mobiles/miniportail.htm page and allows you to create this server at home, at your office or at one of your partners. To acquire the full Zenidoc Portal, get our contact details on page http://dictee.zenidoc.com/mobiles/zenidoc_contact.htm. This application can communicate with the MiniPortail indifferently or complete Zenidoc Portal.
You can use only (you send your dictations to your remote PC), or duo (a secretary transcribes dictation PDF to approve or reject your device), even with the free version of the server (you simply have a compatible web server such as IIS ISAPI Abyss web server or 32-bit)
The life cycle of a task includes:
- The client-side creation, via immediate dictation (16-bit 11kHz mono) input with the type of task in question and the service (or business unit, or division) of destination, or else its server-side creation linked to a calendar (appointment of the day entails creating the task for the day, etc ...). possible creation out of network coverage.
- The modification (change the sound, add a textual notes, pictures, etc ...). Possible change out of network coverage.
- The sending to the server (which will send a secretary to carry out transcription with speech recognition or not, i.e typing a document from a template depending on the type of task)
- The validation (see pdf from seigniorage and confirm or dismiss the secretary with a text note or notes sound added to the original sound)
- Annexes consultations on whether or not the task (consultation of the agenda for a particular date, or already validated documents relating to the identity associated with the task Eg for a task on a hospital patient, pdf documents. constituting the record of the patient)