Twist Shouter provides an unofficial spinner replacement for Twister by Hasbro. Twister is a game of physical skill and quick thinking. When Twist Shouter calls out a hand or foot placement, all players must rush to put the right body part down on the appropriate color as quickly as possible.
Twist Shouter Features:
* Twist Shouter instantly selects a hand or a foot and a color at the touch of a button.
* Moves called out by Twist Shouter are guaranteed to require players to move. (i.e. If the right hands are already on red, it won't call out "right hand red.")
* Twist Shouter will never call out moves that are impossible for all players. (i.e. If three players have both feet on red, red is considered full and will never be called out.)
* Twist Shouter uses text-to-speech to call out moves so that someone using the app doesn't have to.
* Twist Shouter provides an automatic mode to allow play without someone dedicated to using the app.
Typical Rules for Twister:
1. No sharing of circles is allowed.
2. If a hand or foot breaks contact with the appropriate circle once it has been placed, it is a game loss for that player.
3. If weight is placed on any part of the body besides hands and feet, it is a game loss for that player.
4. The only way to try to force an opponent out of the game is to position yourself so that they cannot reach a circle.