Write is available for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• tools: draw, erase, select, insert space, and add bookmark
• move strokes and insert space in multiples of the page's ruling
• reflow handwritten text with the insert space tool
• insert bookmarks and label them with handwriting
• create handwritten links to bookmarks and websites
• insert images into documents
• cut, copy, paste selection
• unlimited undo/redo jog dial
• continuous scrolling of document
• pressure sensitive drawing on devices with an active stylus or NVIDIA DirectStylus technology
• customize and save pens
• customize page size, color, and ruling
• pages can grow automatically when writing nears edge
• split screen with web browser to take notes from web pages or videos
• HTML/SVG document format viewable in any modern web browser (PDF export also available)
• organize documents with folders
• Internet access for the built-in web browser.
• Write to SD card - documents are stored in /sdcard/styluslabs/write/
Problems? Feature requests? Email: email@example.com
Record your feeling in a second and write down something you think.
Or using cordial handwriting to say hello to your friends?
You can try this app~
PS. Free Version = Ad supported.
And "No" support keyboard.
*Used handwriting input method and saving directly.
*Sharing memo with friends via email, MMS and facebook.
*Pen width and pen color fast switching and setting.
*Support portrait and landscape orientation.
*Copy/Paste between notes in the application.
*3 styles x 12color - kinds of notebooks
*Shake to undelete.
*Insert picture from gallery
*Insert a photo via press "Camera Key".(Paid Version Only)
*Widget 4x1,4x2(Paid Version Only) 4x3,4x4(All Version)
Two permissions for app:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Save file in SD Card.
READ_PHONE_STATE - Get DeviceID(IMEI) for reg-code
Two permissions for Advertisement:
I am busy for new app (notes app for honeycomb) now. ^^
The NowPad lets you take notes on top of any opened app and runs quietly in the background when not in use.
Write Now features three different types of notes: text, checklist, and voice; and with more to come, Write Now will be your one-stop note app!
Make accessing your notes even easier by pinning them to your notification bar or adding a home-screen widget.
Secure your notes by setting a password and Write Now will automatically encrypt your note based on your unique password.
★ FEATURES ★
- Take notes without leaving your current app
- Three types of notes: text, checklist, and voice
- Organize your notes in easy-to-use folders
- Pin notes to your notification bar
- Create home-screen widgets
- Lock and encrypt notes with a password
- Easy sharing and exporting features
- Runs in the background quietly without draining battery or processing power
★ USES ★
You can takes while you're...
- taking a call.
- reading an article.
- checking your email.
- browsing the Internet.
- playing a game.
- looking up directions.
- watching a video.
- taking a picture.
- listening to music.
- doing anything!
More information at http://www.aerodroid.com/apps/write_now.php
Writer's philosophy is Keep It Simple. Writer tries to be as basic as possible, giving you somewhere to turn your thoughts into text, markdown support, and some statistics. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Note: Files are currently stored stored in sdcard://Writer/. Future versions of Writer will allow you to select a custom directory, share documents through email, and synchronize your documents using Dropbox and Box.net
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Organize web articles, docs, and photos
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
100 million people use it to move projects forward:
WRITE & ORGANIZE
• Stay focused: write in an uncluttered workspace
• Get things done: make to-do's and checklists
• Attach files: keep Office docs, PDFs, and photos
• Get organized: notebooks and tags keep work tidy
• Find anything: searchable text in notes and photos
DISCUSS & COLLABORATE
• Work chat: discuss notes without leaving the app
• Work together: share notebooks for team projects
• Meeting prep: create agendas and action items
YOUR DIGITAL ASSISTANT
• Make connections: turn biz cards into contacts
• Track expenses: organize receipts, bills & invoices
• Plan travel: save research and reservations
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH EVERNOTE PREMIUM
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium unlocks even more productivity:
★ Offline access - work anywhere, even without a connection
★ Unlimited uploads - keep all the files you need to get work done
★ Better search - search inside Office docs and attachments
★ Greater privacy - add a passcode lock on mobile
★ PDF annotation - use shapes and comments to give visual feedback
★ Unlimited business card scans - scan biz cards, save to contacts, and connect on LinkedIn
Two subscription levels:
1) Evernote Premium
2) Evernote Plus
"Use Evernote as the place you put everything...don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
WHO USES HANDRITE NOTE?
People who have a need to capture thoughts and ideas quickly, clearly and accurately.
HOW HANDRITE NOTE WORKS
Write in the spacious "zoomed area" and watch your words appear in the body of your page. Handrite note does not try to “recognize” your handwriting. Instead, it simply captures your strokes exactly as you drew them. This avoids the tedious task of having to “train” the app to read your handwriting as well as the interpretation errors that still occur. It also means that you can sketch symbols, numbers, pictures, mathematical equations, etc in your notes.
Support us, buy Handrite note PRO
* Unlimited notebooks
* export your note as PDF
* Continuous writing, so you can write as fast as with pen and paper.
* More paper style options for your note page.
Copy & Paste text and pictures (even from other apps)
Freely edit and format your handwritten page with spaces, carriage returns and backspace delete of entries
Organize notes by notebook, date, label and title
Desktop widget for instant access and for use as sticky note
Instantly switch between handwriting and the software keyboard whenever necessary
Make your notes and memos beautiful with professionally designed paper styles
Customizable pen styles, including a unique variable thickness line setting, makes your writing look as beautiful as from a fine fountain pen
Insert images in the body of your note page
Reliable auto-save so you never lose your note
Help us translate
We'd appreciate if you would like to translate Handrite Note into your language. Here is the translating project you can start with: http://crowdin.net/project/handrite
notes, notepad, notebook, note, journal, diary, PDF, tab, tablet, memo, post it, sticky, write, editor, pad
“App of the Week Feb 2015” — Gizmodo UK
“It made writing simple & enjoyable again” — Lifehacker Japan
“JotterPad is the writing app for creatives” — TheNextWeb
# Full Featured Text Editor
- Distraction-free Interface
- Built in English Dictionary
- Extended Keyboard
- Keyboard Shortcuts (e.g. CTRL+Z for undo)
- Open .txt, Markdown (.md), .fountain
- Phrase Finding
- Undo & Redo
- Word and Character Count
# Innovative Technology
- CommonMark [New!]
- Live Markdown Preview * [New!]
- Custom font * [New!]
- Night Mode
- Dropbox Integration (Works even when offline)
- RTL Support
- Support Multiple Encodings (UTF-8, BIG 5 etc.)
- True Italic [New!]
- Typewriter Scrolling * [New!]
- Typeface & Style Customization
- Exclusive fonts. Hoefler&Co. Ideal Sans, FF Fago Mono, Novel Mono
# Share and Export
- Share .txt
- Share Plain text
- Plain Text/Markdown to PDF (Android 4.4 and above)
- Plain Text/Markdown to .rtf [New!]
- Markdown to HTML
- Markdown to Formatted text
- Markdown to .docx (Beta) * [New!]
# Get Creative™ (*Requires In-app Purchase)
- Custom font
- Export to .docx (Beta)
- View Mode in Markdown
- Live Markdown Preview
- Remove PDF Watermark
- Snapshots to backup document
- English Thesaurus & Rhyme [New!]
- Typewriter Scrolling [New!]
1. JotterPad saves your work on exit.
2. Some of the features require Creative IAP.
3. App cleaning agents (Clean Master) delete text files. Please disable them.
4. JotterPad does not open .docx.
For more information,
★★★★★ – “Simple: great, great, great.”
★★★★★ – “Awesome app. Very creative and fun. Easy to use also!!”
★★★★★ – “I love this app. It helps me get things out on instagram”
★★★★★ – "I have fun with the designs and frames. U need to take time and play with it.”
✔ App of the day 28 May 2012
✔ Featured in Android Magazin (Dutch Edition) May 2012
✔ Custom backgrounds
✔ Custom stickers
✔ Variety of fonts
✔ Many cool text effects (reflection, shadow, rotation & more...)
You can save them in your gallery, or share them with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, Twitpic, Pinerest,Whatsapp, Streamzoo, Picstitch, Instacollage ,Instaframe (or Pic stitch), BBM (BlackBerry Messenger), etc.
You may use it with Picstitch, Instacollage, Instaframe, Twitpic, ebuddy, line, viber, pinterest, cutie, textcutie, photogrid, grid, shape, sutro, mainpage, collage, instamessage, instaquote, photo, fontself, photography, brannan, drawcam, inkwell, amaro, messaging, lango, airdrop, yakitori, texting, ubersocial, tikl, msgs, messageme, imessage, maker, top1, walden, cnet, rectangle, yolo, hefe, piccollage, colornote, photowall, earlybird, nimbuzz, top5, certificate, photographers, chomp, swag, tumblr, error, authority, follower, followers, inbox and many other other apps.
It comes with many cute and beautiful backgrounds, frames, filters, fonts, effects & more...
Textgram can be used along with other photo editing applications like: brannan, sutro, hefe, photogrid, picsart, grid, walden, inkwell, drawcam, fontself, amaro, collages, collage, piccollage, earlybird, yakitori, nashville, studio, hudson, toaster.
INTERNET ACCESS - Used for Textgram Store, where extra templates, backgrounds, stickers & frames are available to download for free.
STORAGE - Used to save the textgrams you create, and to save the items downloaded from Textgram Store.
Write for Android stores all your writings safely and remembers the last position you stopped writing. You can just start over where you left off when opening the app next time.
It does not come with any kind of cloud backup, text lay-outing or other fancy stuff. Just plain text editing.
Do you like Write for Android but want an online solution? Check out my new app Write for Dropbox here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.leihwelt.android.write2
Use the built in copy&paste functions of Android Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich to make the most use out of Write for Android! You can select text passages, cut, copy and paste.
See it on a real device using fullscreen mode:
This is similar to "Pop for iOS" and comparable text editors that take on ZEN writing on your mobile phone.
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
MyScript® Stylus™ Beta lets you handwrite your inputs on your phone or tablet. Our technology recognizes straight, cursive, scribbly writing - with or without a stylus.
• Edit your text on the fly with gestures:
- Erase characters, words or sentences
- Create line breaks
- Create or remove spaces
- Overwrite characters to correct
• Horizontal continuous writing, to help you write without breaking your flow. This works in portrait or landscape mode.
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones).
• Integrated dictionaries to help you write with the correct spelling in 63 languages.
• Supports cursive English recognition and emoticons in Asian language modes (Chinese, Japanese and Korean).
• The user interface of the app itself supports 11 languages including:
Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish.
During setup, Android displays a default privacy warning for all input applications. We would like to confirm that MyScript® Stylus™ Beta does not collect any of your data, credit cards or any other information.
Found a bug? Report it at https://support.myscript.com/
63 handwriting recognition languages:
Afrikaans - South Africa, Albanian – Albania, Arabic, Armenian – Armenia, Azeri – Azerbaijan, Basque – Spain, Belarusian – Belarus, Bulgarian – Bulgaria, Catalan – Spain, Chinese (Simplified) – PRC, Chinese (Traditional) – Hong Kong, Chinese (Traditional) – Taiwan, Croatian – Croatia, Czech – Czech republic, Danish – Denmark, Dutch – Netherlands, English – Canada, English – United Kingdom, English – USA, Estonian Estonia, Farsi – Iran, Flemish – Belgium, Finnish – Finland, French – Canada, French – France, Gaelic – Ireland, Galician – Spain, Georgia – Georgia, German – Austria, German – Germany, Greek – Greece, Hebrew – Israel, Hungarian – Hungary, Indonesian – Indonesia, Icelandic – Iceland, Italian – Italy, Japanese – Japan, Kazakh – Kazakhstan, Korean – Korea, Latvian – Latvia, Lithuanian – Lithuania, Macedonian – Macedonia, Malay – Malaysia, Mongolian – Mongolia, Norwegian – Norway, Polish – Poland, Portuguese – Brazil, Portuguese – Portugal, Romanian – Romania, Russian – Russia, Serbian (Cyrillic) – Serbia, Serbian (Latin) – Serbia, Slovak – Slovakia, Slovenian – Slovenia, Spanish – Mexico, Spanish – Spain, Swedish – Sweden, Tatar – Russia, Thai – Thailand, Turkish – Turkey, Ukrainian – Ukraine, Urdu – Pakistan, Vietnamese – Vietnam
FiiNote is the most convenient note app for android.
It is designed for both Phone and Tablet.
1, Unique hybrid model for combined handwriting and keyboard.
2, Text,paint,voice,photo,video...Note everything.
3, Calender,alarm,todo...Getting things done.
4, Infinite canvas, text box, DIY templates, real pen style...Too many incredible functions inside.
5, Organized by books, tags, bookmarks, calendar. Archive and trash box are also supported.
6, Integrate with Recorder, a background recorder using little resource.
7, Compatible with multiple cloud providers, fast incremental backup & restore, unlimited restore points.
8, Less permission is required.
We will support Japanese(Done), Korean(Done), Spanish(Done), German(Done), Russian(Done), French(Done), Italian(Done), Portuguese(Done) before Aug 5!
feature: notepad handwriting handwritten Note taking 手写记事本 便签本 原笔迹
Recommend to work with：Backup your folders, PDF2JPG, File2PDF, FiiBackup, notes 隨手寫
Usage: stay organized remember research GTD diary memo whiteboard schedule agenda draft plan meeting TODO list finance class paper sketch
* Notice *
- If you cannot find the widget, then please read the FAQ below.
- When you're finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
* Product Description *
ColorNote® features two basic note taking formats, a lined-paper styled text option, and a checklist option. Add as many as you want to your master list, which appears on the app's home screen each time the program opens. This list may be viewed in traditional ascending order, in grid format, or by note color.
- Taking a Note -
Serving as a simple word processing program, the text option allows for as many characters as you're willing to type. Once saved, you can edit, share, set a reminder, or check off or delete the note through your device's menu button. When checking off a text note, the app places a slash through the list's title, and this will be displayed on the main menu.
- Making To-do List or Shopping List -
In the checklist mode, you can add as many items as you'd like and arrange their order with drag buttons activated in the edit mode. After the list is finished and saved, you may check or uncheck each line on your list with a quick tap, which will toggle a line slash. If all items have been checked, then the list's title is slashed as well.
* Features *
- Organize notes by color (color notebook)
- Sticky note memo widget (Put your notes on your home screen)
- Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list. (Quick and simple list maker)
- Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
- Organize your schedule by note in calendar
- Write a diary and journal in calendar
- Password Lock note : Protect your notes with passcode
- Secured backup notes to SD storage
- Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
- Reminder notes on status bar
- List/Grid View
- Search notes
- Notepad supports ColorDict Add-on
- Powerful task reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
- Quick memo / notes
- Wiki note link : [[Title]]
- Share notes via SMS, e-mail or Twitter
* Online backup and sync cloud service *
- Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes by using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
- It does not send any of your notes to the server without you signing in.
- Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions *
- Internet Access: For online backup & sync notes
- Modify/delete SD card contents: For backup notes to SD card
- Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot: For reminder notes
* FAQ *
Q: How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A: Go to the home screen and hold down your finger on an empty space and choose widget, Color Note will then be desplayed so you can stick on the page.
Q: Why don't the widget, the alarm and notes remider functions work?
A: If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder, etc. will not work properly because Android doesn't support these features when installed on an SD card! If you have already moved the app to an SD card, but want those features, then you have to move the app back on the device and reboot your phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Color Note - Move to Device
Q: Where are backed up notes data on the SD card?
A: '/data/colornote' or '/Android/data/com.socialnmobile.dictapps.notepad.color.note/files' on SD card
Q: I forgot my master password. How can I change it?
A: Menu → Settings → Master Password → Menu Button → Clear Password. You will lose your current locked notes when you clear the password!
Q: How can I create todo list note?
A: New - Select checklist note - Put items - Save. Tap an item to strikethrough.
Choose any color you want to write notes, also you do have a chance to share notes with friends or relatives.
If you like to leave a lot of articles and do not know where is the one you want? Your new notebook will find it easily
Notepad is fine for students in writing crib sheets.
- Search notes, drawings
- Automatically save notes
- Save images into SD in notepad folder
- Painting the choice of color and brush size
- The intensity of the brush saturation and color transparency
- Undo in painting
- Edit the name of the picture, or note
- Eraser is used to remove areas of color from the active layer or selection of this layer, leaving behind transparency.
- Supports plotting boards for sketching, like a graffiti in touch with choice of color, thickness, intensity
- The "Add Bookmark" will help you to put Desktop shortcut of your note or drawing as a reminder.
- Drawing, Color picker
- Photo notes drawing
- Photo notes text
- Voice note
- Shopping list
- Gallery notes
- Background color
- Backup/import/export to SD card
Automatic backup schedule daily / weekly /
- Video Notes
- Password Protection
Are you a creative person? You need to not only record your ideas but also do sketches as a picture, then this new notepad is for you!
With this feature, you can quickly and easily create notes as sketches, drawings, or make a note in the form of handwriting.
Bright palette and vibrant colors will help you to express all your feelings in the time of the drawing.
An excellent option for the manuscript is a device Galaxy Note 5 with its pen, you can create a masterpiece.
Fast, easy, beautiful and accessible at any time. This is what you need
INKredible has only ONE single mission: to create an outstanding writing experience on a tablet. It is meant to be distraction-free. In fact most of the time, you will not see any UI controls or buttons, just a blank sheet of paper to write on.
With more than 3 years of R&D in vector-graphics inking technology, we are confident INKredible - with a sophisticated manipulation of Bezier curves - will make your handwriting look more beautiful than on paper.
Even more specially, it will look good in any resolution, for printing or displaying purposes. Just zoom in and you will see why INKredible is unique among other handwriting apps.
… and, well, PERFECT!
OK, the INKredible writing experience on a tablet might not be perfect, but it is as close to perfection as you can find.
It is FREE. Try it today and see for yourself.
Wake up smiling to your favourite photo and music.
+ Photo Alarm
+ Record audio. (Limit 60s)
+ Import/Export custom alarm file.
8 permissions for app:
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE : Someone callin -> Kill Alarm
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : call Camera App
2 permissions for Advertisement: